It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
wow that never even crossed my mind....why would they do that.... I believe we evolve spiritually as well as physically therefore aliens would have more repect for life...could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
has it crossed anyone elses mind that maybe there are classified objects up there (non ET) that they just dont want us to see that may come into camera view? perhaps that "space garbage" is some kind of accident they dont really want to admit to?

seeing this stuff about how they "probably" think its some "junk" i think about the movie Apollo 13 where the guys on earth figure out how to fix the problems in the capsule by using the exact same parts that are up there. so, im assumming these days we still are aware of every single bit that goes up on these missions. it would seem that they could easily assess what it is that "fell out".

and for things falling out? im sure if the shuttle has unsecured objects(which would seem odd IMO) wouldnt there be a possibility of it leaving the bay if the shuttle was maneuvering?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeroshadow
Would anyone happen to have a good link to the STS-75 footage? I have never seen that.

No only the low quality links are left... The good footage has been pulled due to a legal battle for ownership. Remember it was "intercepted" by that Canadian guy Stubbs.

NASA claims its public property as it waS THEIR transmission Stubbs and Serada are battling it out over book and publishing rights

Here is the article

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
has it crossed anyone elses mind that maybe there are classified objects up there (non ET) that they just dont want us to see that may come into camera view? perhaps that "space garbage" is some kind of accident they dont really want to admit to?

LOL that would make way to much sense for this crowd... thity two pages and we still have aliens trowing things at the shuttle... Don't suppose anyone has noticed that there are civilians around now and that Nasa has just been getting sloppy? I mean look at all the litter we left around the moon...

Of course my favorite theory is that NASA knows all you alien hunters are watching, so they toss a bit of floatsum into the "water" to distract you all from anything that is really going on... people will be talking about this "UFO' on here for months...

Hmmm come to think of it that IS good strategy

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

LOL that would make way to much sense for this crowd... thity two pages and we still have aliens trowing things at the shuttle... Don't suppose anyone has noticed that there are civilians around now and that Nasa has just been getting sloppy? I mean look at all the litter we left around the moon...

Of course my favorite theory is that NASA knows all you alien hunters are watching, so they toss a bit of floatsum into the "water" to distract you all from anything that is really going on... people will be talking about this "UFO' on here for months...

Gee,I didn't know you had all the answers to this mystery,otherwise I would've asked you right from the start.

Yes there are some far out theories,but some like to consider ALL possibilities instead of believing theirs are the only valid thoughts on the subject.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

Do you doubt the existence of ET's? Just curious, so I know where you stand on this topic. You didnt directly insult me, but you pretty much insulted anyone who considers ET to be a possibiliy in this case. Awesome!

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Beyonddeath]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
are any of you guilty of having the belief the aliens shot down the one that fell to earth ?
be honest why didn't they shoot this one down then ?

If this were the case .......... maybe there was something on the first that aliens did not want on Earth? That, in of itself, could be pro or con - maybe that cargo could have benifited this race immensly, and they did not want a closer playing ground ....... or maybe it could have wiped us out, and it was a salvation, in sense.

Just my thoughts for your question.

As for the whole enchilada .........

I was filling in my bud on the whole thing, and this is what I ended up with :

=================

We had a black flying object.
We had an object with the appearance of a Jellyfish.
We had a triangular shaped set of white lights
We had a light crossing all cockpit windows PERPENDICULAR TO THE NOSE OF THE CRAFT.
We had four real-time lengthy news briefings from NASA ( carried also on the Big 4 ) within several hours of which the ONLY subject were these objects.
We had all major media outlets reporting this event as breaking news, with follow-ups every news segment.
We had an astronaut claim on the radio to NASA of the first report of the white objects, in a tone of emergence, (quote) "I'm serious ...... I'm not joking";

We have now ............. nothing.

The first de-briefing after shuttle landing, the black dot was dismissed as "we see junk all the time", the Jellyfish was dismissed as "a plastic bag". The two incidents of light were not raised ...... at all. Nor was anything else spoken of objects, by NASA nor the reporters. Let me reiterate that last one ..... the reporters did not ask any questions about it
Hell I'm not a reporter, but can think how illogical the NASA stance against plausability of :
-- "objects happen all the time" + "why have we not then had briefings all day on all previous missions, if objects occur in every mission?".
-- "probably just objects from the Shuttle itself" + "how does an object in zero gravity with no propulsion actions from any craft and no solar winds occuring get from its original location to crossing perpendicular to the nose of the spacecraft?".
-- "probably just objects from the Shuttle itself" + "what objects were they, being all Shuttle objects are accounted for?"

Space.com's wrap-up article had this to say about the objects: "__________".
That's right, they had NOTHING to say about it.

===================

Anyone have anything else, of the illogical stance of NASA, to add ( or correct !! ) to this? ( a timeline was not my goal, the just occurances themselves )

Misfit

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo

LOL that would make way to much sense for this crowd... thity two pages and we still have aliens trowing things at the shuttle

Yes there are some far out theories,but some like to consider ALL possibilities instead of believing theirs are the only valid thoughts on the subject.

i'll admit that i think all this is bizzare and exciting but the problem is that we are page 32 and it wasnt even considered that this could a mistake made by NASA they are trying to brush off.

put it this way, if you have ever worked in a restaraunt you know all the crazy stuff going on in the kitchen while the customer is out there wondering where his chicken is. now do you think the waiter is going to come out and tell you he dropped it on the floor and is scrambling to fix it even after you see people moving around through a glimpse through the double doors?

now apply this scenerio to a group using billions of our tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anyone who believes NASA's stories is probably extrememly suggestible. They see what they are told to see. None of the things NASA suggested were the objects sighted by the Atlantis crew are credible, in fact, they're ridiculous. They may as well suggest that a Boeing 747 is a flock of geese.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I believe people choose their words carefully. Doubly so for those in public relations, media and politics. Listen closely to the number of times and different ways they have said the following:

We found these objects to be no threat to the safety of the mission.

Let's ask ourselves the following questions:

1.) If we do not know what the objects are, how are we able to determine whether or not they are a threat to the safety of the mission?

I believe NASA knows what they are, and that they're telling the truth here. Indeed they were not a threat to safety of the mission. Proof? The shuttle landed successfully. Now, here's what NASA has NOT said:

We have conclusively determined what these objects are, and they are parts of the shuttle/spacestation/satellites.

And, I doubt they ever will. If they know they are UFO's, they would still be able to stand by their "no threat" statement.

Notice also how they did not say:

We found these objects to be no threat.

They seem to add the cavaet "to the safety of the mission"

2.) Are they a threat to other things? If they are debris traveling at the speed and orbit of a shuttle, does that not put other shuttles reaching the same orbit at risk? Since the shuttle got done docking with the spacestation, does that not put the spacestation at risk of getting hit? How much "debris" usually hits the spacestation? Does the station have any defensive capabilities against "debris"?

3.) If you don't know what these objects are, may we SEE the data you've collected on them to make these determinations? After all, you're a science organization, correct?

4.) You've determined these objects to be no threat, but paused at making that decision. What did you see that initially caused you to believe they could be a threat? Obviously the trajectory of these objects were different than the shutte per the videos, correct?

I believe we need to be very critical of this situation. Up until now I hadn't seen anything that NASA wants to hide, but these curt answers don't cut the cake in the information age.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What I have a hard time understanding is this:

Why state this is on page 32 and then continue to write on this thread? The way I see it YOU are helping it toward page 33.

There are many here that are interested in this and if they want to communicate there thoughts and feeling about how NASA is taking them for a ride then in my opinion I believe they have that right.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What I have a hard time understanding is this:

Why state this is on page 32 and then continue to write on this thread? The way I see it YOU are helping it toward page 33.

There are many here that are interested in this and if they want to communicate there thoughts and feeling about how NASA is taking them for a ride then in my opinion I believe they have that right.

are you directing this to me?

i am interested in this as well but since i am not jumping to conclusions that it is alien craft i shouldnt be offering my view?

ps, why dont you ask your alien friends that gave you the alien soul? maybe they have insight into what this is.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Space shuttle Atlantis astronaut Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper collapsed twice during a welcome home ceremony, The Associated Press reports. hmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just saw on CNN that the female astronaut has collapsed twice since she's been back..

could be nothing, but it adds to the story.
still waiting for an internet article to show up,
it was very brief on tv.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Just saw on CNN that the female astronaut has collapsed twice since she's been back..

could be nothing, but it adds to the story.
still waiting for an internet article to show up,
it was very brief on tv.

The effects of transitioning between a low-gravity environment to earth's surface gravity caused a stress on her heart to work harder to pump blood through her cardiovascular system, causing a temporary bloodflow reduction in the brain which resulted in her fainting. It's normal. Nothing to see here, move along.

Can I work for NASA now? *hands NASA a resume'*

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I can't resist!!

Maybe the pressure of not being able to talk about "what she saw" for fear of her or her families safety is more than she can bare and the pressure is causing her to faint all over the place.

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying!!

Oh, and Homeskillet, nice call on Observe50!! I must admit I'm on the same wavelength as you there.

I mean really, if having an Alien soul and regular contact with freindly grays (the one that I go to...) means that you reamin just as clueless as the rest of us then what's the freaking point?!

If I had an Alien soul and regular contact with ETs but they had absolutely nothing of value to tell me or could offer me absolutely no information that would allow me to prove their existense then why bother even mentioning it, unless you needed the attention?

More so, what's the point of Observe50's experiences if "they" or "the one that she goes to" can't even tell us what their "homeys" were up to in STS 115.

A triangle!! What were they trying to tell us? "Hey, earthlings, check us out and come hang with our crew, we ain't no SQUARES! Oh yeah, Pssst, wanna score some "space dust" if ya know what I mean?!"

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are many possibilities of cause for her collapse(s). I want her to be OK. Stress is pretty high for her right now I'd imagine... uh, my missus has passed-out/fainted a number of times over the years and it had to do with being of the fairer gender rather than stress. Post-flight vestibular effects are most likely... nausea, barfing, the spins and the like is most likely responsible... maybe. Could be a burst aneurism or orthostatic hypertension too or a stroke (been there, done that). They should cart her off for rest an observation rather than doing PR. Most embarrassing (not for her) for those charged with her well-being.

Victor K.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
If I had an Alien soul and regular contact with ETs but they had absolutely nothing of value to tell me or could offer me absolutely no information that would allow me to prove their existense then why bother even mentioning it, unless you needed the attention?

i tell ya what, i'd try kicking their arse and stealing a ship or something... i think that would be good enough proof...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

A triangle!! What were they trying to tell us?

"All your Tostitos are belong to us."

"Hey, earthlings, check us out and come hang with our crew, we ain't no SQUARES!

I no longer feel bad about any joke I have ever made.

Oh yeah, Pssst, wanna score some "space dust" if ya know what I mean?!"

That's just powdered cheddar for their ships.

Originally posted by m3rlz
i tell ya what, i'd try kicking their arse and stealing a ship or something... i think that would be good enough proof...

The operative word here is try.

Let me put it into perspective:

Amish
Peaceful people, no cars, no spaceships.

Native Americans.
Peaceful people (most tribes), didn't invent cars, rode horses not wagons, no spaceships.

1st World Governments. Build cars, airplanes and nuclear bombs capable of killing millions in a single blast.

Aliens. The ability to travel interstellar and carve out cropcircles. Do you think they do that with these?

Supposing you managed somehow to "kick their arse" should they have them at all, and you stole their ship. Please describe what kind of licensing and astrophysics courses are available for those wishing to learn how to pilot xenocraft? I'd be more than interested in signing up.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Homeskillet and Pokey Oats the two of you are awful jumpy. Actually I wasn't even talking about either of you, sorry.

The two of you can put me down all you want but I will tell you what I write about is "what I know." I don't care if you believe me or not, and I need not prove anything to you or anyone else...... that's your hang up not mine.

The only way you will understand is if it happens to you and I'm patient I can wait until it's your turn.

I just saw on Fox news also our Astronaut passing out and my LOVE is with her.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join