It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Would anyone happen to have a good link to the STS-75 footage? I have never seen that.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow. I don't get it. Was that footage debunked or just forgotten? Seems pretty darn conclusive to me.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Xeroshadow]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well i guess that's it no more giant space jellyfish. i hope people didnt get they feeligns hurt or feel to let down. even the most optomistic person should have known that either way in the end this would officially be on record as nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
well i guess that's it no more giant space jellyfish. i hope people didnt get they feeligns hurt or feel to let down. even the most optomistic person should have known that either way in the end this would officially be on record as nothing.

This will only turn out to be nothing if we let it

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I haven't been able to keep up with this story enough, Haven't even had time to go through this thread to see what I missed.

I had read on CTV News site yesterday that a NASA spokesperson said the object was moving under the shuttle at the same speed, so that meant it came from the shuttle, implying peices fell out of the shuttlle.

First they said never seen anything like it, now it is all normal for debris to float around? I don't get how a "plastic bag" orbits at the same speed as the shuttle, but I don't kow how space works, so maybe it does. Wouldm't this bag inflate, as it moves?

Now I am confused, there were orignally 2 objects or 3 ? And today I read in the news they found 3 more this morning. I could have sworn I saw the triangle image of 3 lights besdie that news item, but when I turned back to the page to get the picture saved, it was gone.

And is the triangle you are all talking about, the 3 lights that were in triangular formation?

Anyways thanks to all of you for keeping up to date and providing the news, CNN and others aren't.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Glad to see this convo is still kicking.Let's keep it going.I think we should watch the landing very closely.If possible maybe someone can capture some video from the landing,and post up a link.I have a feeling something is gonna happen during the time in or around the landing.Hope they get back safely.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Does the space station have more then 1 docking port?Because this one astronaut said it does and that both spaceships could dock with MIR. If not he just slipped info!

Watch cause for concern- www.foxnews.com...#

[edit on 21-9-2006 by NLDelta9]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Does MIR have more then 1 docking port?Because this one astronaut said it does and that both spaceships could dock with MIR. If not he just slipped info!

I think Mir has been scrapped ! It is ISS now, if you meant the space station ?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Does MIR have more then 1 docking port?Because this one astronaut said it does and that both spaceships could dock with MIR. If not he just slipped info!

I think Mir has been scrapped ! It is ISS now, if you meant the space station ?

Yes the space station,my bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Nevermind it has alot. stationpayloads.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
BREAKING NEWS

29 Pages!!! Amazing and yet on Post 1 the link provided by you it shows this image..

with this text....

Image analysts were unable to identify what the mystery object was, and likely will not be able to, shuttle officials said, though some engineers think it could still be a small piece of plastic inadvertently left between tiles along Atlantis’ underbelly.

“We don’t know that for sure, but it is a likely candidate,” Hale said, referring to the bit of orange plastic—known as shim stock—seen dangling from a gap between the protective heat tiles along Atlantis’ belly.

But a second object photographed by Atlantis’ crew is thought to be a simple plastic bag that drifted away from the orbiter.

29 pages trying to turn a plactic baggy into a UFO

Talk about desperation

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by super70
BREAKING NEWS

29 Pages!!! Amazing and yet on Post 1 the link provided by you it shows this image..

with this text....

Image analysts were unable to identify what the mystery object was, and likely will not be able to, shuttle officials said, though some engineers think it could still be a small piece of plastic inadvertently left between tiles along Atlantis’ underbelly.

“We don’t know that for sure, but it is a likely candidate,” Hale said, referring to the bit of orange plastic—known as shim stock—seen dangling from a gap between the protective heat tiles along Atlantis’ belly.

But a second object photographed by Atlantis’ crew is thought to be a simple plastic bag that drifted away from the orbiter.

29 pages trying to turn a plactic baggy into a UFO

Talk about desperation

no zorgon, if you would have read everything between you would have seen that this 'plactic baggy' was merely the spark which ignited the flame..

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Does the space station have more then 1 docking port?Because this one astronaut said it does and that both spaceships could dock with MIR. If not he just slipped info!

Yeah. It has a docking port at the front of the Lab that the shuttle docks to, and then it has a docking port at the N1 module that links the Service Module to the Lab that the Proton (or Soyuz) can dock to.

[edit on 9-21-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
STS-115 as viewed by Jeff Williams upon ISS in Progress vehicle as Atlantis crosses Yucatan, "Spectacular lightning beneath the orbiter". What I'd pay for that view right now 6:07AM EST.

Fingers crossed,

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They just landed,sweet.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Now we will probably never know.

I have no doubt the skeptics were watching closely but since nothing was proved they will be out in full force today with there smart remarks.

And as for that picture, I never say a baggie look like that.

I hope people don't let this drop like they do everything else. It is a shame people have short spirts of concern.

I haven't heard one thing so far this morning about the objects, talk about pushing it under the carpet.

We pay for this with our tax dollars and I say we are being taken.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
One dark spot and we will soon be done with that, and then a laugh, this is from NASA TV.

One reporter FROM THE L.A. TIMES asked about the LITTER and what were they going to do about it. NASA laughed and said litter is from cargo bay it happens all the time, then he laughed again.

We the people need to prove them for the liars they are and they need to be called on it and fired.

Do you notice how whenever they try to cover something up they make jokes and laugh about it.

They turn my gut and I wait the day they are put in there place.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Mainstream media keeps the majority of people sound asleep with a very limited spectrum of subjects centered on politics, crime, and football. Anything that may rouse people out of this semi-comatose state they ignore or skim lightly.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
yeah no kidding..."litter" the guy passed it off as we can't account for everything that maybe left "loose" in the cargo bay! are you serious? these people check and check again everything on that shuttle! especially something that could hinder the mission...i mean c'mon....there is no way i'm buying the excuse that they can't make sure there are no loose items left in the cargo bay! this is crap! this is being swept under the carpet as we watch and listen..forget it guys, they'll never tell us anything of real interest.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have a series of nine photos of one of the anomalies in jpg format... I can't upload photos to sites from where I am but I could email them to a third party email if anyone wants... u2u me... the series depicts the view from the arm where the lights appear out of the void and then buddy changes camera-view... Grrr. They are not hi-res (frames-snatched from an asf format video)... anyway u2u me if you be willin' to post for me. Just a few seconds but NOT a camera-flare or optical happen-stance.

Thanx,

Victor K.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join