It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I just found a book at the secondhand shop with these pictures in it so I thought I'd pass them on. The book is about the moon landing.

Admin Edit I had to remove the photos per Copyright Law. This is a SERIOUS situation in as much as you copied them out of a BOOK. DO NOT simply upload copyrighted images onto this site without license. This is a ONE TIME WARNING, any further offense will be met with instant banning.

[edit on 11-13-2006 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygraysI just found a book...

You can give us the ISBN and we can pick it up from various sources

I have yet to come across a book truly impossible to find....

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Admin Edit I had to remove the photos per Copyright Law. This is a SERIOUS situation in as much as you copied them out of a BOOK. DO NOT simply upload copyrighted images onto this site without license. This is a ONE TIME WARNING, any further offense will be met with instant banning.

Oh I'm sorry! I thought all moon mission photos were public property!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by probedbygraysI just found a book...

You can give us the ISBN and we can pick it up from various sources

I have yet to come across a book truly impossible to find....

Give me an address of some kind and I'll post it to you. It's all just NASA photos I think. They're very good quality. The best I've ever seen!

Oh I just remembered that when I saw it at the second hand store I thought John Lear might like it. So I'd better offer it to him first. If he doesn't want it then you can have it.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon,I'm new to ATS so please bear with me if I seem stupid.

I think you've done some amazing things with these pics. I've spent hours looking at them and have found absolutely loads of anomalies which I will give you grid references for if you want them.

Well, its 3 am here, and I'm still looking at them but I had just to sign on to ask you to look at one in particular. In fact I had to get my husband out of bed to look because I could not believe my eyes.

Grid ref: J/K12, the most amazing thing in a cave. I can clearly see 3 sets of steps leading into the cave (probably more on the scale of a stepped pyramid), but inside the cave I can see a large statue of a human, wearing what looks like full armour, and carrying a shield. I am certain this is made of metal because of the light reflecting off the helmet of the statue. When my husband came to look he could also see a figure which appears to be on a wall behind the knight, dressed in Elizabethan costume. The whole area behind the knight appears to be carved, but I can't make out any other figures.

Well, you probably all think I am a complete fruit loop by now, in fact I'm wondering myself, so can someone check this out for me and see if you can see it too!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygreys
Oh I just remembered that when I saw it at the second hand store I thought John Lear might like it. So I'd better offer it to him first. If he doesn't want it then you can have it.

LOL He is at the mine right now... send it to me and I will get it to him

It is true that NASA pics are in the public domain... if taken from NASA. They also allow getting money for works published using their images. As long as they are given credit as to source ands you add a disclaimer that they do not endorse any idea or product and you do not use their Logo, trademarks ETC

Taking it from a book though touches on that publishers rights, though NO ONE else can claim copyright to NASA pictures no matter what media they appear in.

Thats from NASA policy directly and actually applies to most government agencies as well. After all they ARE on our payroll LOL.

So ummmm just how does it feel to be probedbygreys?

:shk:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Zorgon, i´ve been following this thread a bit on and off but i gotta hand it to you...your dedication and workload put down into this is really impressive. Hats off to you!!!

Concerning the link i posted about the "lady with the telescope"...did anyone send her an e-mail? My intention was merely just to point out that images like the "lick observatory image" is within reach for everyone of us to do. It´s off the shelf hardware today but it was probably quite a feat to do it back in 46.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the grid reference Zorgon, this will keep me quite for hours.
I haven't got time to go into detail but there seems to be a lot of interesting stuff from L12 to N12.
There's a lot of machines that seem as though they've been blurred, buildings, tunnels and a really clear vent on M12.

spyke

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I never thought about looking for stars because its so difficult.

I am hoping that someone at ATS can look at these dots and give us an informed opinion.

The dots look like a common dust pattern to me. In my opinion, theres no way to discern stars from dust in these scans. There are some distinct dots which have a somewhat of a lens flare to them indicating a light source, but theres no real way to be sure. We need high resolution, digital source images - I wish.. If only that guy who hacked into NASA had a t1 line...

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Freezer]

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
We need high resolution, digital source images - I wish.. If only that guy who hacked into NASA had a t1 line...

Sorry no digital cameras in 65... this is as high res as it gets for those old pictures

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for all the hard work.
Some good reading here.
Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
Thanks for all the hard work.

Speaking of work....

The Tunnel Ridge!!!

This one is one of my better finds. I have revamped the images...

Here is the untouched clip of the ridge in question

BIG IMAGE here

Here is the same colorized and labeled with the interesting details...

BIG IMAGE here

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I did E-mail Ann and told her she had no idea what an incredible discovery she has made with her supurb photographs of Earth's Moon. No modefications to the photos like Nasa tends too do. Her photographs penetrate the Moons bubble. Rik

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
GRID S-3a

This crane #4 is tucked into a terraced hill side above the level of the inclined ramp.

Look closely at the details and compare them to this crane on Earth.

Along the ramp below the crane you will see the first of many rectangular structures. It appears there is another one on the right of the frame but it is not clear enough to be decisive.

Several rectangular structures in this one built on tiers going up the incline. The tops are level in respect to the incline, as would be expected.

The fact that these structures are level in regards to the incline of the ramp, and the fact that they are built in a tiered fashion is a very clear indicator of manufactured constructs. A further indicator is the fact that the flat side facing the sun is brightly lit, and the angled walls away from the front are dark and in shadow. You will also notice that the angle on the return walls are ALL THE SAME consistent angle! This is even clearer in the next image.

This is the largest group of structures on the ridge. Here you can clearly see the dark wall angles giving a zig-zag appearance as one descends the ridge. This is my favorite set of structures in the C#2 image. The central building has a rectangular base, with very bright reflection on the sunny face, and a perfect 30 degree return angle on the dark in shadow wall. The second level is a round dome, [made evident by the gradient shading] toped by an obvious spire. On either side of this structure you can clearly see the rest of the complex. Also this structure group, as are the rest along this ridge, are in perfect agreement with the scale of this image to represent normal size buildings! -

This line of spherical objects is very peculiar and look out of place when you zoom out. They are on the face wall of the cliff. One area in center is extremely reflective.

But at the top of the slope, where it runs into the cliff face, we have the Tunnel!

At the top of the same ramp as the previous structures is the opening of a very large tunnel. There is a clearly defined archway over the opening.

This area has also been identified in Copernicus #5 and that info will be added shortly

Hi Ho Hi Ho A Mining We Will Go!....

OH!! Almost forgot!! The TRANSIT TUBE... can't leave THAT out...

This object is just to the left and above the Structure Group R3. A very clearly defined tube exits a hole in the cliff. The cliff opening appears to have a structure around it.

The Tube highlighted...

The Tube sketched...

[edit on 15-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Alright Zorgon, those pictures there got my attention. There's at least something to see in them. It's not merely a shadow that people are determining to be a building, crane, box, alien, moonbug, or anything of that sort. This is something that even I can see. I'm now kind of purplexed as to what that might be. Is there any other explanation for those anomalies to be there aside from structures? Could they be stuff left behind on a previous mission I wonder?

Altogether, good pics. You got my attention. Now, don't lose it!!

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Zorgon,

That 'crane' image was pretty interesting! But heck, its size must be huge! How big? Must be a couple of thousand feet.

But the answer to my question as to why there are NO tracks visible, has always eluded me. Any answers?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I have a few old ones that I want to look at over the next few weeks and get better copies.... I think I will use that thread that mikesingh started... but here are the ones I want to look at

Old stuff but I think I need to add them to my quest...

OLD ANOMALIES for a NEW LOOK

Anyone have better copies?

Is this what you're looking for?

AS16/10075825
Courtesy: Iwonder Productions

The enlargements are here..But the darn resolution, as usual, is arrgghhh!!

If you don't like that res, then try your luck, time and money enhancing the original pic here...!!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Area "A" looks like a freakin' insect hive! Now that's spooky.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Zorgon,

That 'crane' image was pretty interesting! But heck, its size must be huge! How big? Must be a couple of thousand feet.

But the answer to my question as to why there are NO tracks visible, has always eluded me. Any answers?

Your not getting the scale of the images mike. The tracks would not be visible on this scale, though the bottom of C#5 does show a lot of disturbed soil. The image is taken from over 100 km away. The only reason anything shows up is that there is only a thin atmosphere so light travels further and is not diffused like it would be on Earth.

I have yet to complete the "scale" ruler to use for measurement on this grid map. [I WILL get to it though...]

The Earth crane in that picture for comparison is 120 feet tall

Here is a bucket wheel excavator of the type that John said a source told him was made for the Moon..

This will give you a size comparison and why these machines WOULD be as large or larger than a building...

Built by Krupp And we all know what else they built yes?

No NASA connection there... LOL

[edit on 15-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by zorgon
If you don't like that res, then try your luck, time and money enhancing the original pic

LOL I will need more than luck to find those anomalies in the original picture, as they are not there

But thanks linking to the originals is what I need... how else can you compare?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join