It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Okay Folkes...

As per request... the grid is ready...

GRID REFERENCE PHOTO

Alphabet across... numbers down

Use the grid pictures only as locators, use the originals to find the anomalies

The first use of it will be for a facility that John located At O-7

"Facility"

There are a lot of structures here showing arches and parallel lines, even openings

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

Zorgon, did you notice the white tower like structure at the horizont line, close to the center of the image. Is it a structure or a light reflection?

Sorry have to go with reflection/photo flaw on that one
but that front center crater has some interesting parallel lines in it....

BTW Here it is with the image we are studying outlined...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks Zorgon.. This is truly a magnificent effort. I know it took a lot of your valuable time to put all of this together and it is much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks Got a little side tracked when I ran into all those mining documents... had me thinking for a while on how I should proceed and what I should post...

But I'm okay now...

I have a few old ones that I want to look at over the next few weeks and get better copies.... I think I will use that thread that mikesingh started... but here are the ones I want to look at

Old stuff but I think I need to add them to my quest...

OLD ANOMALIES for a NEW LOOK

Anyone have better copies?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the pics the castle is of extreme interest. Our human minds as we know are biological computers and as we scan the different pics we pick up visual information. In many cases unknowingly we pick up more visual information each time we scan a pic. This Castle of Many Faces was constructed for Man on Earth to see. Remember it is not necessarily the Moonbies or the Lumerians that are trying to camouflage thier structures but the powers in charge of this Earth. We relize their agenda is to keep us in the dark about what actually is on the Earth's Moon. The Lumerians called the Moon and Earth the twin planets. Many will say this can't be, both being planets next to one another and who makes the rules the powers in charge of Earth the same powers that say Pluto is no longer a planet. Yes I relize a Planet recognized as a planet has a certain criteria to be a planet. The Earth's Moon is a satellite of this Earth but both still orbit the Sun. The arguement will continue, if we play by the powers of this Earth's galactic rules. Here is the great obstacle for them to overcome we have brains and we think and see. When I have more time I will tell you visually what I see In this Castle of Many Faces along with Hieroglyphs on the Totum structure. Rik

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikrileyRemember it is not necessarily the Moonbies or the Lumerians that are trying to camouflage thier structures but the powers in charge of this Earth.

Ummmm funny you should mention that... Have I ever got some evidence of camouflage to show...

But the source is "sensitive" so I have to be sure I can post it first so you will have to wait a bit... the names involved are some scary people...

Hmmmm maybe I can send it to some sucker... errr I mean volunteer... who can post it

As to the OLD PICS we will discuss them and others on Mike Singh's thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so we can get back to the Lunar Mine here...

Believe me there is a lot more hard evidence to come soon...

[edit on 8-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Zorgon:

Some info for you:

"The photos were huge, approximately 32 by 24 inches, with a dull grey,
almost dull-black look. On the back of each, technical information was
recorded, such as the probe's height above the moon's surface while it
was taking the picture, the angle of approach, and the location of the
sun in relation to the capsule.

Frustratingly, we had all the technical data for triangulation--simple
trigonometry and algebra were all that we needed to compute the size
and distance of anything shown. But without paper, calculators, or
pencils, we were limited to what we could do in our heads, and we
weren't up to it--the numbers were too big, the angles too acute. We
had to rely on Leonard's numbers. But we verified everything that he
had seen.

To this day, I can remember these views: A boulder that seemed to have
been rolled uphill, leaving its tracks in the side of the hill;
obvious machinery on the surface, showing bolted sections; three
dilapidated "bridges" crossing a chasm that reminded me of the Grand
Canyon; pipe fittings that looked like four-way Ts (or Xs) that could
be seen in every photo, some with their ends turned up or down as they
hung over the edge of a crater; three surprising pyramids that
prompted me later to closely study the Egyptian Giza pyramid complex;
apparent pipelines criss-crossing the surface, running to and from
craters; a UFO rising from the surface and photographed directly above
a crater; and perhaps the most memorable, the unmistakable figure of a
rectangular structure placed squarely in the biggest crater pictured-
the structure looked either very old or under construction, but the
crater had to be miles wide, and the camera angle gave a perfect
three-dimensional view."

Funny how some of the objects have been found in the cop. images

Here's the link with more info:

www.sacred-texts.com...

Cheers

JS

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Zorgon:

Some info for you:

Cool lets discuss it on the other thread... I would like to get back to mining here on this one so no one gets more confuse... You can also email me direct if you like The more good info I get the better for the site...

Here is a little tidbit that just came to me direct from NASA news

NASA Science News for November 6, 2006

Mysterious concentrations of mass in the Moon's ancient lava seas disturb the orbits of Moon-circling spacecraft.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My downloads are cutuff before the images are one fifth dowloaded. I am trying to download the medium res images. It gets a sliver done at the top and I get a download complete message, but the download is far from complete. Does ats have a timeout set on the image downloads?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Zorgon:

I haven't yet had a chance to study your evidence, but it is still on my queue of things to do (hopefully soon). By the way, this morning I saw an interesting new article about the age of moon features and I thought it would interest some of you:

How the Moon Sheds Its Skin

What do you think of that theory?

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

What do you think of that theory?

LOL Very interesting...
small seismic events...
over a long period of time...
minute changes to the surface of the moon...
puffs of radon and carbon dioxide gases...

Gee one might almost think someone has an active mining operation on the Moon

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Gee one might almost think someone has an active mining operation on the Moon

Or that the Moon isn't dead like we all thought. Maybe, just maybe, the Moon is just dormant, like a volcano, and it springs to life once in a while. Geological history is something that we know little to nothing about. It's one thing to think we know something; it's quite another to say that we know it, when we honestly don't. For all we know, the Moon may very well be undergoing seismic changes, on a level that we've never witnessed before. We've only been keeping a close eye on the Moon now for about 50 years with instrumentation.

By the way, could ya link me to that news you got from NASA Zorg? That's extremely interesting.

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Maybe there is some atmosphere on the moon...

"Scientists have new evidence that the moon burped a large cloud of gas within the last few million years, a time period considered to be "recent" in geological terms. The evidence is a dent in the surface that was originally spotted by one of the Apollo moon missions."

www.npr.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop in with some practical info for those interested in lunar photography. Do a google search on the subject, sit back and feel puzzled about the fact that shooting good "closeup" images of the moon is something everyone can do although the equipment comes at a price. Here´s a link to get the juices flowing...

Ann Dittmer´s Lunar Photography

Yeah, even the copernicus crater is included

I´m soooo tempted to invest in some serious hardware.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

Yeah, even the copernicus crater is included

Ummmm hardly close enough to see the mining equipment though

geogdata.csun.edu...

:shk:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Zorgon, true, not close enough like those taken from the probe but far better than those from the lick observatory as well as everything i´ve seen taken from Hubble

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Do you suppose we should talk to Ann, maybe get her help? What does the "Moon Thread" think?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Awesome thread. Everytime I read stuff like this now it reminds me of Richard Hoagland's "Iapetus" theories, that it was an artificial moon. It also reminds me of Neal Adam's "Expanding Earth" theory, which you can see here (he has little videos depicting the earth expanding, it's very interesting) www.nealadams.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Do you suppose we should talk to Ann, maybe get her help? What does the "Moon Thread" think?

Sure why not? Maybe she has some shots near Endymion we could peruse?
And we could hunt for that bridge?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
UPDATES ADDED TO THE GRID REFERENCE PAGE

The first two pages of collected anomalies have been added to the Grid Reference Page...

Only 6 more to go
but the setup is complete so I only need to add the items to the pages now...

One interesting Area that came up is this one below... each of the landscaped appearing areas is filled with angular structures. There is one such area in #1 and one in #2 as well..

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join