It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23You guys are awesome and keep em coming.

Why thank you for those kind words...

And in keeping with that request to "keep em coming" I will once again have to take a side trip to Mars... Now I have had this one for some time, and even used it in "The Keep" page to compare to one in Copernicus, (thought the one in Copernicus is much smaller and harder to see...

Well here it is in Copernicus

Now here is the one on Mars... and since Bluebird in the Martian thread found us the original Malin image, this one is a lot clearer and easier to see...

MSSS Image full gif

MSSS Image Page

Just ignore it folkes... its obviously "just anther rock with tricks of light and shadow"

:bash:

Thanks to Bluebird for locating this one...

The Bluebird Files at Pegasus

PS Still on Leave.... Just "checking my mail"

[edit on 6-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It sucks when you are "On Leave".
I only take the time to read a few peoples posts in this forum. Zorgon is one of those few. Well...all of the Pegasus group is part of the few.

What would you consider that structure to be?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Undo, I will not leave you hanging I will let you know what I see in the Moon photo. I am in the middle of some work projects and will have more time this coming weekend to do a more complete scan. Thanks for the free graphics program home.cwru.edu
Rik Riley

[edit on 6-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Way to go Zorgon, hit this one out of the park. This is difinitely a base of operations, whoops NASA you missed this one. The large upright structure looks to me like a similar structure that I saw on Titan near the shore line. This to me is a spaceship port like on Titan. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know this is a moon thread but Zorgon posted a Mars picture so I am going to post one. This is Tithonia City in the Tithonium Chasma western portion of Valley Marineris:

This is the narrow angle strip M0204304 from Malin Space Systems that it is on. I put a green circle around Tithonia. It is no longer in the Malin Directory for some reason.

For more information on Tithonia check your favorite search engine for Project Redstar.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
OK. Back to the moon you guys

I posted some Kepler crater pics a few pages back with some interesting anomalies. Didn't point out this section of the pic, but it looks kind of like a mining operation

source:

astrogeology.usgs.gov...

filename is vhr_3162_h3_raw.TIF

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks Z,

I think I posted this one a few months ago. Your mining area is much clearer than mine and I missed the 'slurry'. Excellent work!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks Z,

I think I posted this one a few months ago. Your mining area is much clearer than mine and I missed the 'slurry'. Excellent work!

Ah... You're right. I do recall seeing that one now

This section, in addition to the whole surrounding Kepler area looks very interesting to say the least

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
John, nice pic of Tithonia City near Valles Marineris. Surely the Martonians would not build so close to the rim near water. I wonder what the price of real estate on Mars is today? LOL Maybe the guy that ownes the mineral rights on the Moon has paid the Martonians handsomely for the mineral rights on Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I need to apologize to the NASA folks again, as I still have no definitive proof that any of this is even their fault. perhaps the illusion is persistent, even when on the surface , or they are under serious pressure to keep it under wraps, and not necessarily from human organizations. I'm getting way too skeptical/negative about everything and it has a tendency to wear on your mind. I, like Zorg, need a vacation from the pessimism and accusation. I will say this, however, I found a program that NASA supposedly uses to clear up photos. It was on the net in demo form. I tried it on the full copernicus color mercator view that one of our posters had turned into a globe. All I gotta say about that is, the place looks like it has water, deserts, greenery, in fact, it looks almost identical to Earth with the exception of the high white areas of moon regolith. I don't get it. I'm sure it means something but what is the question.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
This is the narrow angle strip M0204304 from Malin Space Systems that it is on. I put a green circle around Tithonia. It is no longer in the Malin Directory for some reason.
The page for that photo is still available, here.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
READ THIS FIRST:

P.S. Thanks to the person who made this into a globe from the original mercator map. That was a great undertaking, and you did a fine job.

Here's the image in question. It's very big (4506 x 4317) and over 1 megabyte in size, so it will take awhile to completely download in your browser window or to your desktop. "DEMO" is stamped all over it in a regular grid pattern, so don't mistake the stamps for anomalies. The program I used to correct the color/light and so on, is a demo version of Photoflair and it puts the DEMO stamp on the image (and i used Clarity from Paint Shop Pro, afterwards). Apologies, but that was the best I could get Aristarchus, while still being able to see the rest of the detail on the moon. It was a trade off of brightness vs. detail, depth of field, etc. Aristarchus is just too darn bright
(This would look great in 3d, btw!)

All I gotta say is wow. The moon is a very unique ...erm planet, satellite, chunk o' colorful rock, whatever it is. Notice how the color continues to be seen, although only faintly, threw the white regolith (the moon dust). In some places, the regolith appears to be rather sheer, almost a cloudy transparency covering the lower lying brown, gold and green areas. The Mares have alot more color in them than I originally noticed. Not just the dark blue, but also browns and various shades of green. Also take special note of how the left side, along the "banks" of the Mare (blue area) , below and to the left of Aristarchus, have areas that are higher elevation and those are the ones covered with what appears to be a white sheet of moon dust and small shiny craters. You can really see the 3d quality of it, especially along one ridge of "cliffs".. Here's the image:

CLICK THIS EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE MOON ANOMALIES, THIS IS A GREAT, BIG BEAUTIFUL PIC OF THE MOON, IN COLOR AND LOTS OF DETAIL.
>>>> thestargates.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by ArMaP

The page for that photo is still available, here.

Thanks ArMaP. I make the same mistake every time I visit MSSS in trying to get past Gallery.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Anyway, this is gonna be my last post on here for awhile.

Hey there little cowpoke, we all love ya whole lots! Ya don't jus' go runnin' offan' bein' no stranger, ya hear? Drop us a line or two every so often so as we know youse kickin'!

XO

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
It sucks when you are "On Leave".

Hey, I am thinkin' the same thing. Being on leave that is.

I have some hefty bills and big fish to fry, so I need the time to focus. Maybe when we come back we will be stronger!

Besides, since A/D seems to have taken the reigns I'd like to see how he drives it. Ya never know, he might be more productive than all of us put together! People have to be given the chance.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
So in YOUR opinion “thousands” of people are viewing this thread because of John’s “special” moon picture? No offense but has it ever occurred to you that maybe thousands (in THEIR opinion) simply enjoy watching a train wreck?

No in MY opinion I am saying thousands of people are interested in lunar and Mars anomalies on a great many threads. I can list a whole bunch, but that would be silly as everyone here knows most of the big ones. And not one of those has John on it...

As to the "train wreck" hypothesis, thats not what my U2U's and emails say from those that follow this thread, but chose not to post...even several skeptics have written me complimenting me on my approach...

So laugh all you like... and tell your NASA insiders to chat with their buddies that DO follow anomalies, and are not laughing.

Originally posted by zorgon
The 16x20 inch negatives are created from the raw data from the video feed.

The first thing you should know is the video feed from the spacecraft was recorded in real-time on magnetic tape so the data could be played back at anytime...

RAW DATA...

The second thing you need to know is that for any given Lunar Orbiter frame there could be an untold number of negatives that were made.

NEGATIVES CAN BE CREATED...

Funny, sounds like you are saying precisely what I said only more winded. Besides I have all that data on the first page of the website... the one with the menu... but thank you for confirming this for us

Some of these negatives (copies), were given to scientists, some were archived, and some were given to a contractor for public distribution etc.

Now you just finished telling us NASA could create the negatives ANYTIME they wanted, from the raw data on the Magnetic tapes... therefore EACH NEGATIVE is an "original", certainly as original as you can get seeing the actual negative crashed on the Moon

And one of those given to the contractors was passed on to John

Got it?

Yup we do... and the result is the images that started this thread

[edit on 7-6-2007 by zorgon]

JbT

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ive been on the side lines for what seems like the first couple pages myself.

I have made a couple post here and there stating what I feel to be an outside opinion from the "belivers" and the "denyers". Im on the fence, and will admit it.

But, I wanted to post to support the theory that there is "thousands of people watching this thread". I work in a fairly small town, in which there is a very small community of "UFO'ologists" type people who I happen to know one of the top members. He himself knows of the moon anomolys and when I said to him I was watching this thread, he also said to me (with a smile, like its a small world) that he too was watching it.

This is small potatos, we are in a nook and cranny of the world, yet there is still comon people looking at comon sites, and yes. I belive there is lots, maybe thousands of people watching this thread... waiting, hoping, questioning, pondering, ect.

The fact is, there is not too many sites with as much credibility as ATS does, and John Lear is a very intriguing man for those of us with very open minds.

I would love to put up a challenge for all people who are just sitting here and watching this thread to post something like "Iam watching too". But I dont want to promote clutter on the thread that is large enough. But, Im willing to bet there is many, many people watching this thread for their own reasons, what ever that may be.

P.S. Great work to the big names on this thread. I dont have alot to add myself, other than my opinion of what I see from time to time. Which, I hope helps in the way that you get an opinion from someone "on the fence" still.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JbT
Ive been on the side lines for what seems like the first couple pages myself.

I have made a couple post here and there stating what I feel to be an outside opinion from the "belivers" and the "denyers". Im on the fence, and will admit it.

Thank you for chiming in JbT at a very good point in time

I wish more who were on the fence would do the same. It's perfectly fine and welcome to comment on the stuff being posted here (other than a few less-than-civil hecklers now and then). Heck, I'm on the fence on most of the stuff I find and post. I strive to debunk my own findings and have done so on occasion. That's the only way to find the truth. But, at the end of the day, I do believe there are many things, beyond what NASA has divulged to the public, going on up there. My motivation is that there IS something to be found in the vast material available today (and that many silenced insiders from NASA, etc would like it to be found as well) The more we poke at it, the more likely we are to find it.

I also think a couple of these smoking guns have been posted here on this thread, but I'm continuing to look for a real doozie.

So... if you're out there watching this thread from the sidelines on the fence, and you don't want to see it die (which I sense it is close to doing)... chime in

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I recall a lengthy disucssion months ago about the boulder rolling uphill.

These boulders appear to be rolling downhill, as they should. I just thought it was interesting they were all coming from generally the same area in the pic. Also wondering what event set them on their way... and if they'll be in the same position next time we take pictures up there

rock race...

Image source and location:

ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Undo and Zorgon, a well deserved rest from the Moon threads, our brains need R and R every now and then.

Undo, I promised you I would tell you what I am seeing in Mike's posting of the Aristarchus Moon photo. At 100% and 200% auto Zoom I personally loose out on detail. I tighten the photos up from a spread of 33% to 75% auto zoom. I see what you are seeing and to me it is one dimensional the colored highlighted rendition.

I see 3D humanoid statues and structures in the open and between the hedges sort of speak. This is how I am visualizing what I am viewing in 3D. If you will take the Zoom to 33% to 50% and take a high quality rectangular glass magnifier Apprx. 3" X 5" you will see the letters / V C X /. on the lower right hand side of photo it is fairly clear and will shock you at first.

Tilt the the Magnifying glass perpendicular at an apprx. 30 to 50 degree angle. Now you will start to see the details of the structures and ultra modern humanoid statues as you scan right to left I call it stretching the anomolies.

Now scan again from top to bottom holding magnifying glass horizontal between 30 and 50 degrees. Again I call this is stretching the anomolies. If you do not already have a bubble magnifier about the size of a nickle embedded in the glass magnifier I suggest you get one because you are missing out on fine detail or I should I say close ups. This is how I see things better using this technique and everyone has their own technique to see anomolies better.

Undo as you know this photo is loaded with incredible anomolies. Instead of the original photo you brought to our attention I liked the middle of the road photo you called different rendition before colorization. I could see things much better once you enhanced the photo by dimming down the brightness. Great work Undo this is terrific. Rik Riley

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join