It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would like to give a big round of applause to John Lear, Zorgon, Undo and all of the other big contributers to this thread for doing such a good job. You guys are awesome and keep em coming. It is a very exiting time and one of these days I will make an effort at contributing too. But for now I can give you my encouraging words - keep up the good work.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by housegroove23]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
John Lear is a Legend. His contribution to ATS and the whole UFO community has been more than impressive. These moon pictures have proved highly popular, i would like to see how many views it has had now, but im sure it is 100s of 1000s. Lear and Mckinnen have shown a side of NASA that were just rumoured before. I believe with the colaboration of works from these guys and others, we can no longer doubt the Photo doctoring that goes on. Some of the claims made about what these features are , are unquestionably in dispute. But the fact doctoring occurs shows the conspiracy to be very real.
I am a big fan of John Lear, his work interests me, and that is what is important to me.. IMHO there is a lot of truth in what he says. I have made a huge poster with the 3d images, they look awesome.. Some fantastic work been done in this thread. Respect all

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Zorgon - this killing the Grays thread really disturbed me too. I am also concerned about all of the perceptions coming from that thread, not good at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TheBorg
All we lack now is a liftoff date.

Need to get with our "technical department" on that, right Matyas?

Let's do 2012. Everyone else is talking about it, even I personally don't put stock in "end of the world" scenarios. We have been too far around the block.

I think we all will eventually need a safe haven if the Republic keeps on its current course.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

There are so many anomolies in this photo it is hard to know where to start. Here is but one anomolie from hundreds in this photo. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
So I popped Mike's Aristarchus into paintshop and used "Clarify" on it (supposed to correct images that are overly bright. and this showed up...

Look very closely at this image. What do you see?

[edit on 4-6-2007 by undo]

Undo, this proves to me that intelligent life 100% positively built these structures and statues. These are absolutely magnificent I can not wait to get to the Moon no one will believe these structures exist. Since I do not have enhanced visual programs it took me a while to see the anomolies and this is an understatement. For those that do not see these things start from the bottom left of photo and go across the bottom of photo left to right slowly and keep scanning the rest of the photo. I used a magnifying glass and distorted the anomolies until I could adjust my eyes. Positively no background light to drown out the Moon photo of the Moonbie structures. Undo Bravo to you for this find, and again thanks to Mike also for the Moon photo.

John, again this proves you right and what a fantastic find this is and this is what the Moon thread is all about. WOW Rik Riley

[edit on 4-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Undo, this proves to me that intelligent life 100% positively built these structures and statues. These are absolutely magnificent I can not wait to get to the Moon no one will believe these structures exist. Since I do not have enhanced visual programs it took me a while to see the anomolies and this is an understatement. For those that do not see these things start from the bottom left of photo and go across the bottom of photo left to right slowly and keep scanning the rest of the photo. I used a magnifying glass and distorted the anomolies until I could adjust my eyes. Positively no background light to drown out the Moon photo of the Moonbie structures. Undo Bravo to you for this find, and again thanks to Mike also for the Moon photo.

Whew, I'm glad you saw it. I was worried for a minute there. No comments usually means it's either that hard to see or it's just "a trick of light and shadow" but considering what I see in that image (what do you see?), that'd be some very creative trickery! I see now the holographic nature of what you referred to before. That's definitely going on. But for my sake, tell me what you see in this image, point it out if possible. Do you need a graphics program? I know where you can get a decent one for free. It's not big, and leaves no footprint, meaning you can just throw the whole thing in the recycling bin without having to uninstall.
Here it is:
Open Canvas
home.cwru.edu...

You don't even have to install it. Just download the file to desktop and click on its icon when its done downloading, and wallah, the program opens. There's a bit of a learning curve but not too bad.
It's japanese, but has an english option, which is automatic on this version. Just don't be surprised if you see some buttons with both english and japanese on them.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So I popped Mike's Aristarchus into paintshop and used "Clarify" on it (supposed to correct images that are overly bright. and this showed up...

John, again this proves you right and what a fantastic find this is and this is what the Moon thread is all about. WOW Rik Riley

is the source photo completely genuine? If this has Hoax ruled out, these features are maybe the best i have seen. Surely this is out and out proof of inteligent structures. Looks real clear to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Can you's highlight them..? i dont see anything, but i think i might see something but it just looks like an eye.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play

is the source photo completely genuine? If this has Hoax ruled out, these features are maybe the best i have seen. Surely this is out and out proof of inteligent structures. Looks real clear to me.

it's from this image:

but it only shows up if you use a photo correcting procedure called "Clarify" on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits

Can you's highlight them..? i dont see anything, but i think i might see something but it just looks like an eye.

i don't want to point out what i see, as i'm curious if others see what i'm seeing now and if i showed it, then it might be more implied than perhaps it should be. but i will post a different rendition of it and ask again, "what do you see?"

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well so far not much progress has been made PRO or CON in regards to your image undo. This may be due to the fact that no one has submitted any good analysis of what may or may not be in any of the image. At this rate the sun will burn out before we get to see any of the possible anomalies in that image.

Also can you show the cropped area from Mikes image as well, it will make the origin much more clear.

Also^2 what kind of effect is clarify? What is the equivalent filter on mainstay image programs such as Photoshop CS2 or other common programs available? I've never heard of clarify as a filter before but I'm new to the graphics world. I just got photoshop CS2 now so I'll be able to run it thru there on whatever filter is equiv.

Also^3 it's interesting that the anomaly (whatever that may be) is ONLY VIEWABLE when one filter is used. It may be that the program your using only has a limited number of filters, (CS2 has lots
) and that it may be possible to see *whatever* anomalies using some other filters as well, which would seem to make sense. For something to only be seen using one type filter seems strange to me.

What I see in the image however with the above said, is:

-a triangular feature, seems like its an image artifact
-two horz line running across, this most definitely is an image artifact.

Havent really looked closely at the image besides in the posts (and using firefox extensions zoom tools).

[edit on 5-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm using paintshop pro 9, the demo version. i have photoshop illustrator, photoshop elements and paintshop pro 8 but alas, they're on my computer that died a grisly death recently. i'm using hubby's computer at the moment. so to have access to a graphics program, i downloaded the demo for paintshop pro 9, which has only 38 days remaining!! Eek

Paintshop pro use to be made by Jasc. Now it's made by Corel. The feature clarify is described by one user as:

One unique and valuable photo enhancement tool is "Clarify." Ever since it first appeared in version 7, the PSP documentation has been rather taciturn about what "Clarify" actually does. It seems to redistribute brightness and contrast throughout an image to improve the subjective and intangible properties of "snap," "clarity," or "impact." The effect is similar to the local contrast enhancement technique that uses Unsharp Masking with a large radius, but there's more to it than that. With some images, it can almost miraculously improve shadow detail while toning down overly bright highlights.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey undo:

Yea I guess ill just download the software and check it out. I've generally located the area in question of your cropped image and am looking at it now. Have you correlated any of your anoms with other Ari.C images (from amateurs)?

This ones great, just do a 90 and a flip to it to get the correct alignment relation to the Mike image.

lpod.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
The fact is the images used throughout this gianormous thread are mostly very old by any standard....Those who post try to gloss over this by saying, "Well, they're the best images we have..."

The fact that the Images originally posted in this thread namely Copernicus 1-4 and Copernicus 5 are taken from a negative that came from a NASA contractor, that negative beig original and 16x24 inches in size is the REASON that this is such a huge thread...

And you are correct... these are the best images we have, certainly better than any version of them posted on the official site
To make little of them only shows ignorance IMO

I would want to see recent images of the moon, 40 yr old images of the moon do not cut the mustard here, with regard to suggesting recent human goings on on the surface of the moon...

Well then, if you are of a mind that something is going on, then rather than knocking the evidence we have presented in this extremely huge and popular thread..., please be so kind as to find us those modern high resolution image so we can all have a look.

I too would like to see modern high resolution pictures that have not been doctored or blurred

Thus far, on this thread, there have been none...Save for the Ari.C pics which show various parts of the crater glowing blue

In YOUR opinion, not shared by thousands of viewers. And beside you yourself in this post made a comment about the "derelict machinery". So I would have to assume that you can see it, and that certainly its not a rock and therefor not natural to the moon. And that alone would be cause to celebrate.

Again, proving or disproving the reason why the crater glows blue , including its so called *cough* reactor of some sort requires those stating this case/opinion to put up a reasonable argument with regards to what has already been argued by common science...

Have you even looked up what "common" science says about Aristarchus? Most admit its at least a mystery. As to proof, I will give you that when I have it

What a waste of a lot of people's time...

Well thank you for your opinion, but I think considering how popular this thread is, and the topic in general (judging by ANY google search on Lunar or Martian anomalies) I would hazzard the opinion that a great many people do not consider this a waste of time.

The really fascinating thing though is how much time people like yourself spend in these threads telling us we are wrong. I must wonder at the motive, because as you say..."What a waste of time..."

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22 I suspect that there may have been a small tilt when the negatives were scanned, leading to a gradual difference as the guides progress across the image horizontally. It seemed to line up rather well vertically.

I would suspect however that you are incorrect, as the total image (C-1 thru C-4) that were posted on page one are four sections of ONE picture... LO-II-H162. This whole image that you are looking at with your grid is ONE NEGATIVE on 70mm film. The Original negative crashed on the moon. The lines across the image are NOT negative joints, they are camera scan passes as the Orbiter video camera scanned the negative before transmitting back to Earth. The 16x20 inch negatives are created from the raw data from the video feed

Here are a couple areas (in red) I believe to be doctored, either for lack of detail or for blurred spots that do not appear to be natural.

Good spotting(the top one)
You managed to pinpoint the area that is covered by mist... Of course you won't accept that, but never the less that is mist

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
zorgon mentions the words ANCIENT AND DERELICT
in the SAME POST, O noes! Are you alluding then Lear that zorgon has switched to the DARK SIDE and is now posting NASA disinfo?

You know what? You deliberately pull things like this out to try to... hell who knows WHAT your game is...

Yes I said THAT PIECE of Equipment looks to me broken down and derelict... yet as EVERYONE who has followed this thread and my website knows, all the other anomalies we find we have shown venting and dust clouds and have been declaring that in our opinion its an active mine, most likely taken over an Ancient existing mine, and started over 40 years ago. If you listen to Richard Hoagland on the subject of mining the moon it is his and Enterprise Mission's opinion that they are MINING THE ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY

So perhaps this will now be clear in your mind?

Its funny too how you denounce things in this thread, then start one of your own in favor of it, like the remote viewing... Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits

i don't want to point out what i see, as i'm curious if others see what i'm seeing now and if i showed it, then it might be more implied than perhaps it should be. but i will post a different rendition of it and ask again, "what do you see?"

Are we looking at what seems to be cave drawings on the moon? I think I see an alien head or two and drawings of some other things.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Don't know what we're looking at, exactly, only that we're looking at something other than moon rocks.

here's some of what i think i see there

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

In YOUR opinion, not shared by thousands of viewers.

So in YOUR opinion “thousands” of people are viewing this thread because of John’s “special” moon picture? No offense but has it ever occurred to you that maybe thousands (in THEIR opinion) simply enjoy watching a train wreck?
As a matter of fact I know of a few “old-timers” at NASA who are laughing their a__ off.

The 16x20 inch negatives are created from the raw data from the video feed.

No they’re not. That is a HIGHLY misleading statement and I’m pretty sure you know it. If not then you really have no business discussing these photographs and lecturing people about it because you haven’t done your homework and you're WAY in over your head. Please pay close attention to what I’m about to say because it just might come back to haunt you.

The negative John has is NOT an “original” in the sense he might like you to believe.

The first thing you should know is the video feed from the spacecraft was recorded in real-time on magnetic tape so the data could be played back at any time to recreate the original images as many times as NASA wanted.

The second thing you need to know is that for any given Lunar Orbiter frame there could be an untold number of negatives that were made. How? Because the negatives are simply a large-format PHOTOGRAPH of numerous horizontal strips of film that were hand assembled one at a time into a single large “quilt” which represented the entire original image. Each of these strips of film was a photograph taken of the spacecraft scan data (in real-time or stored on magnetic tape) played back on (what is essentially) a TV screen.

The third thing you need to know is once this “quilt” was created for a given frame it was photographed as may times as NASA needed depending on how many copies they wanted to make. Some of these negatives (copies), were given to scientists, some were archived, and some were given to a contractor for public distribution etc.

Got it?

AD

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join