It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop you don't want to see it die (which I sense it is close to doing)...

Ain't gonna happen... but right now I am fighting Pool Wars Round Three... and its winning

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can tell you that the statement "thousands of people" are viewing/watching this thread is a conservative way to put it.

You'd be fair and accurate to say hundreds of thousands of people are "watching" this thread.

Just thought I'd toss that in the ring.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
You'd be fair and accurate to say hundreds of thousands of people are "watching" this thread.

Thanks Springer... like don't put the pressure on or anything

This one is really off topic but its just so weird I had to toss it in...if only as intermission entertainment... if this one is a fake, they did a good job

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

As to the "train wreck" hypothesis, thats not what my U2U's and emails say from those that follow this thread, but chose not to post...even several skeptics have written me complimenting me on my approach...

So laugh all you like... and tell your NASA insiders to chat with their buddies that DO follow anomalies, and are not laughing.

As much as I may not agree with you, I certain will defend your ablility to defend your position with the best of them! Let the haters hate and let the sensible argue, and love him or hate him Zorgon certainly comes prepared when it comes to the moon and mars.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This one is really off topic but its just so weird...

Not so weird, if you consider how hunted and isolated outsiders are here. Earth is not exactly known for its "ET" hospitality, so where do you get your protein?

Oh yes, just land at a Star Mart and go in to get a snack. Riiight...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Zorgon, I saw this cow abduction video a few weeks back and played it over and over again trying to poke holes in the footage. If it is a fake it is a darn good one even if it was fake this is probably exactly what a cow abduction looks like. None of the cattle below were startled even though you would think the cow would moo unless of course it was paralysed or stunned.

Here is a question if you could prove that a cow you owned was abducted by aliens and caught on video is there any monetary restitution on the value of the cow by the state or county? Can a rancher or farmer insure their cattle against this kind of loss. I think insurance companys would be hard pressed to come out and say they believe in aliens. I have heard Loyds of London will insure most anything for a price. The problem is it would probably be to pricy to afford to insure your herd. Rik Riley

[edit on 10-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I can tell you that the statement "thousands of people" are viewing/watching this thread is a conservative way to put it.

Its bothersome not only in this thread but all - that more people don't chime in and add to the discussion, with all that visit and lurk here and elsewhere. It means missing out on valuable insight from more people, diverse backgrounds and experiences and possibly furthering the thread for the input...Alas thats the way the cookie crumbles...
Perhaps we need a slogan like "Don't be shy - reply!"?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
greatlakes, I believe many of the viewers are overwhelmed with the information about the Earth's Moon brought forth by John's team players. This has to be shocking to many to be told and shown by photos that intelligent beings live on the Moon, that monster size mining equipment with photos showing mining operations, Moon cities, anomolies, statues, structures, monuments, towers, glass cities, an atmosphere as well as bases exist and much more.

This is contrary to what the population on Earth have been told and lead to believe exists on the Moon. Sure they have been told there are craters and they can see that with the naked eye.

Yes all input about what the viewers think is much appreciated by John and his team I am sure as long as the remarks are kept clean. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
greatlakes, I believe many of the viewers are overwhelmed with the information about the Earth's Moon brought forth by John's team players. This has to be shocking to many to be told and shown by photos that intelligent beings live on the Moon, that monster size mining equipment with photos showing mining operations, Moon cities, anomolies, statues, structures, monuments, towers, glass cities, an atmosphere as well as bases exist and much more.

No offense, but until we see a photo that clearly shows these things you claim I would venture to guess that most people on here do not chime in because, so far none of these claims have even been proven. Lets get that close up pic before we decide that people are " to shocked to respond.

Yes all input about what the viewers think is much appreciated by John and his team I am sure as long as the remarks are kept clean. Rik Riley

John and his team? What team are you refering to? Are you talking about the few people that actually believe that there is a soulcatcher and breathable atmosphere on the moon? Just curious?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Kleverone, I think you have made it clear previously about your feelings and thoughts about these Moon claims and photos not being proven to your satisfaction.

164 pages on this thread, John Lear's Moon pictures on ATS have proven to me there is alot going on up there. This thread is constantly in forward progression showing photos and different angles and views of what individuals think they see. There will be and are new discoveries being made by John's support team made up of many dedicated men and women in search of the truth about what is going on with the Moon.

John Lear also responds to many more of his threads with answers to viewers questions about the Moon that has covered volumes of information about what is going on from his opinion. This in fact is very interesting because of his thousands and thousands of viewers tuning in to view photographs that most have never seen before and his educated interpretation of what he sees. One thing for sure people are coming back to his threads for more because of the hundreds of thousands of documented hits.

As far as the soul catcher I believe John gave an update on his latest belief on whether or not it exists. Go back and read his latest comments on the matter.

As you know most viewers do not or or have the time to read all the pages of information and view all the photos presented in John's threads. So many times the viewers enter into reading conversations in his threads and it would be in comparison to leaving out the first 20 chapters of a book of knowing what is actually going on in the story.

I still hold to the thinking the reason the viewers hold back in not giving input is this is all new to them, they are overwhelmed and it is simple shocking to them from what they have been previously told and sold to believe about what is actually going on with the surface and inside the Moon.

So John and all the support team keep up the incredible hard work because thousands of hits tell me you are on to something great that will change the way generations view and think about the Earth's Moon forever. Rik Riley

[edit on 10-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
rikriley,

First of all let me start off by saying that I totally respect your views and can see how you could come to believe what you believe. I, on the other hand would require a clearer photo with more definitive proof. I am not saying that what Mr. Lear claims to be going on up there isn't true, I am merely saying that in my humble opinion, he has offered no photographic evidence thus far to verify any of these claims. I have seen a UFO so I certainly understand that we or someone else has the technology to do such things, its just that I'm not convinced by any of these photo's that his claims are true.

I'm not saying that there not true.... Can't we see the moon pretty good with the telescopes from the earth? I mean if Hubble can see 14.5 billion light years away, can't we get a bigger scope here on the earth to verify these claims on a moon that is only several hundred thousand miles away?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
No offense, but until we see a photo that clearly shows these things you claim I would venture to guess that most people on here do not chime in because, so far none of these claims have even been proven. Lets get that close up pic before we decide that people are " to shocked to respond.

I don't think "shocked" is correct for most but I will tell you that some are... and one recent participant has pulled out because of that. I think its more that people are interested enough, but not really sure if they have anything to add... and T&C does not allow (an rightly so) those oneliners...

Besides if everyone of those "hundreds of thousands" posted daily....

Now then as to a clear photo.. this one to you kleverone... please give me an honest opinion of this image from Mars...

so far all the regular skeptics in three threads have totally ignored comment on this one, yet want us to show clear images of anomalies..

Okay THIS one is very clear... no enhancement, no brightness gamma etc... taken straight from the Malin image strip.

Original Strip

[edit on 10-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
OK. I don't normally comment on non-lunar piccies posted in this thread, but I'll have to admit that this one you posted looks quite interesting.

Judging by the shadows in other areas of the pic (and without the assistance of good ole craters) it looks like the sunlight is coming from the top left down to the bottom right as shown below...

Since nothing is casting a shadow to make that circle, it must be a hole (?)

This structure looks very interesting, but I can't imagine what it could be

Doesn't look like anything currently in use.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh hey... I recently found a PDF of SP200 archived by our friends at NASA.

Be warned that its about 300mb
, the pics are kind of dark, and it doesn't come with a cheezy pair of 3D glasses

ntrs.nasa.gov...

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now then as to a clear photo.. this one to you kleverone... please give me an honest opinion of this image from Mars...

I would love nothing more than to tell you that I see definitive structures in those pictures, but I do not. I see what could be stuctures, but could also be shadows, discoloration. It very well may be a building! All I know is that nothing is conclusive in that photo. Although it certainly is interesting and should merit further investigation.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I would love nothing more than to tell you that I see definitive structures in those pictures, but I do not.

So what do you think a structure on Mars would look like? Does it have to have windows or does it have to have a roof with tiles? I'm not saying this picture shows a structure, but i would like to hear your definition of what a structure would/should look like for you to be convinced.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

I would love nothing more than to tell you that I see definitive structures in those pictures, but I do not.

So what do you think a structure on Mars would look like? Does it have to have windows or does it have to have a roof with tiles? I'm not saying this picture shows a structure, but i would like to hear your definition of what a structure would/should look like for you to be convinced.

It's a tough conundrum. On one hand, the moon images are mainly from apollo/clementine missions, some earlier, some later. Some of these are not the highest quality to conclusively prove either way, some are possibly tampered with, so it would seem that we should focus on Mars images, since the resolution is higher and the tech. updated it seems...

But then again, what the moon has going for it is that its relatively CLOSE to the Earth, and thus AMATEUR astronomers can image it and we have another pool of information to study.

And of course Mars has this as a strike against it, amateur astronomers at present can provide no detailed images of the planet as compared to the images that can be made of the moon by amateurs...

Its a tough nut (no reference to John Lear intended...)
with no easy answer. Some images have come close (closest?) such as the "parking garage" but alas, just not conclusive enough for everyone.

The question of "What exactly conclusively proves the existence of intelligently designed structures, buildings, monuments or constructions?" is not an easy one to answer.

From "How to Achieve Contact: Five Promising Strategies" by Allen Tough, Ph.D., University of Toronto, ieti.org...

To gain some perspective on what these large numbers mean, it is useful to recall that our civilization is only about 10,000 years old, much less by some definitions. Just 100,000 years ago our ancestors were hunter-gatherers using stone tools and only rudimentary language.

If alien civilizations are 100,000 years ahead of us, then they are quite capable of sending intelligent probes to explore other planetary systems. Each probe could be smarter and more knowledgeable than any human being, yet possibly be smaller than a basketball or baseball (Tough 1998b). Even humankind's adolescent technology will likely become capable of launching interstellar probes within 200 years, much sooner if NASA's current plans pan out. So any civilization 100,000 years beyond us presumably developed an interstellar capacity long ago.

Search for an alien object

Strategy #1: Search the solar system and Earth for physical evidence of an alien object or its effects.

(a) Within the solar system, search for unassailable evidence of an alien object. This object might be a probe or spacecraft, for instance, or its discarded parts. Such a search might focus on the Moon, the asteroid belt, or the Lagrange equilibrium points (Freitas and Valdes, 1980). Alternatively, the alien object might be a building, a monument, or some other artificial structure. Indeed, an alien intelligence may have deliberately left an artifact for us to discover at some special landmark in the solar system, such as the highest point on Mars or the deepest canyon on Venus, or in some carefully chosen spot that we will explore someday because of our scientific curiosity or our appreciation of beauty. Or equipment might have been stored below the surface of some body (perhaps in natural cracks or passages) to protect it from damage by cosmic radiation and micrometeorites.

Baugher (1985, p. 155) has even suggested that an alien probe might, on one of the geologically dead moons in the solar system, "construct a vault filled with information and artifacts.... The vault could contain a description of the civilization that sent the probe, as well as a set of instructions for the initiation of contact."

Simply looking for and finding rectilinear shapes and lines would not be conclusive evidence in itself as these can be made by natural processes, as evidenced here on Earth in numerous examples.

If you look at the Pyramids, this structure I feel gives many examples of what to look for when trying to find intelligently designed structures, the mathematical equations and ratios that are embedded within the pyramids are all signs of intelligent design and if these were found elsewhere in the solar system conclusively, then we would have our evidence.

Has it been found by Richard C. Hoagland in the Cydonia region of Mars and his study of the area? Whole other topic.. and running outa chars

[edit on 6/11/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
So what do you think a structure on Mars would look like?

I don't think it is so tough as all that.

If it requires an extremely elaborate geologic explanation, then it is most likely artificial.

But then you have to accept several more outlandish propositions, the main one being (Heaven forbid!) that life can exist outside our experience of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm one of the "hundreds of thousands" of lurkers on this thread (I have read large parts of the discussion, and have seen essentially all of the photos). I can safely assume that my general opinion about the thread subject is known to the main drivers of the thread, and therefore I don't see any need to repeat it here (suffice it to say that the supporters of the thread's premise think of me most likely as a complete idiot, jerk or ***hole, and probably all of the three and more
).

Anyway, as for this photo ...

so far all the regular skeptics in three threads have totally ignored comment on this one, yet want us to show clear images of anomalies..

Okay THIS one is very clear... no enhancement, no brightness gamma etc... taken straight from the Malin image strip.

... I'd like to know exactly where and what the "clear" anomaly is supposed to be. As much as I look, I only see lighter and darker patches of surface, and my mind apparently interpretes this simply as an effect of different lighting and different surface material. Because this photo is offered as a "clear" example for the fact that the planets (in this case, Mars) are not what "they" tell us they are, I'm really interested what I'm supposed to "clearly" see. Any factual answer will be appreciated (even if it's seasoned with remarks about my personal intelligence and state of mind
).

Regards
yf

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx...I'm really interested what I'm supposed to "clearly" see. Any factual answer will be appreciated (even if it's seasoned with remarks about my personal intelligence and state of mind
).

I would hope the main drivers do not salt and pepper you, because salt stings and pepper makes one sneeze

I cannot provide any "factual" findings, but I can tell you I see a giant duck.

Now before you run off laughing, recall what they say about ducks: If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, well, it must be a duck!

Or it could be sewage runoff. Or a contemporary art sculpture. Maybe God left the faucet running and dropped a few machine nuts in the ensuing flood waters. But to me it does not fit a "natural" phenomena as I know nature to behave. So for now it is a duck.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join