It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by Access Denied

Are you claiming the picture (No. 5) you (?) provided to ATS that is posted at the beginning of this thread is also a scan from an “original” 16” x 20” negative (or more accurately a contact print made from one) like you are claiming for LO2-H162-3 (Nos. 1–4)

Welcome AD. It seems to me that the original 'contact' prints of the negatives were negative images. That was the problem. Several years later I found someone that could make positives of the negatives and I don't believe they were 'contact' prints. I could be wrong. But if you remove your comment that is in parentheses from your question the answer is yes.

Or did you scan it from somewhere else like a book?

No.

Also, are you claiming your (?) copy of 5-115M has been “retouched”.

I don't have a copy of V-115M but if you are referring to V-155: yes.

whereas for example this recent scan by the USGS of the same frame was not?

Am I supposed to know something about this recent scan of the USGS of the same frame? Please enlighten me! Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Of course, theres always the possibility that they have some completely different means of technology in transporting. Some means of teleportation,

Funny you should mention that... see our stargate thread...

Also see this page...

Air Force Research Projects

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Perhaps... but then again, just because we figured out something like teleportation or antigravity -- doesn't necessarily mean we're able to automatically implement that technology into everything else.

There is also a couple more obvious reasons why...

Just because we have the new tech, does NOT make it cheap... Would you use an expensive Cadilac to haul freight or transport the troups or workers?

We have shown the Delta VI sea launch platform that is a Boeing?Russian joint venture. They could launch tons of material, cargo and personel from this movable platform and no one would know... and the Delta VI heavy component vehicle is mentioned in the documents I have of the Aquila LEO/Moon/Mars cargo ship...

By using old tech for the workers etc you also eliminate the chance of "loose lips sinking ships" as it were...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Rik has a head on his shoulders I'd say!

He better have... considering he works with nanobots

Glad to see you back Matt... hope things are getting better at home

A while back in the thread someone mentioned toilets... it occured to me we forgot those in the plans

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

A while back in the thread someone mentioned toilets... it occured to me we forgot those in the plans

LOL! I was playing Star Wars Galaxies (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (video game where hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world, play online together in the virtual 3d Star Wars galaxy, complete with lightsabers, jedi, bounty hunters, droids, spaceships, asteroids, space travel, laser pistols/rifles, deathstars and so on). When you start a new character, one of the things you have to do is get onboard the Millenium Falcon and travel between a space station and Tatooine. Tie-Fighters are in pursuit. You're instructed by Han Solo to climb into the turret tower and help deal with the Tie-Fighters. You're so busy, you don't have time to realize, there are no bathrooms in the Star Wars universe! The Falcon has no bathroom! In fact, the cantinas have no bathrooms. The houses and spaceships (which you can build yourself) have no bathrooms. It's not even coded into the game cause it's never mentioned once in the stories.

note: if you're a video game player and like the whole space thing, star wars galaxies has a 14 day free trial right now starwarsgalaxies.com... . it's got a huge learning curve, so if you do try it, and have problems understanding it, write the problems down and let me know in u2u. i might be able to help. what i like about it is you can launch into space and fly around between planets and space stations on a ship that you can get up and walk around inside of. it's pretty indepth. a bit buggy, but getting better as it gets older.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
OK. Time for another random LO pic from me to take us into the weekend.

linkie:
ser.sese.asu.edu...

Have a good one!

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just one more, then I'm done for tonight... really

From this pic I posted a few days ago.
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

File name: vhr_3162_med_raw.TIF

All those little red squares are other interesting areas of the pic. I'll post 'em later if no one is interested

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Just one more, then I'm done for tonight... really

From this pic I posted a few days ago.
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

File name: vhr_3162_med_raw.TIF

All those little red squares are other interesting areas of the pic. I'll post 'em later if no one is interested

hey that one's not bad at all. very interesting, in fact.

what the heck is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
hey that one's not bad at all. very interesting, in fact.

what the heck is it?

↑ Yea I even like that one!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Several years later I found someone that could make positives of the negatives and I don't believe they were 'contact' prints. I could be wrong.

Don’t know but it should be easy enough to figure out. What size are the prints you made these scans from? If they’re the same size as your “original” negatives then they’re contact prints.

I don't have a copy of V-115M but if you are referring to V-155: yes.

Yes, I meant V-155M, thanks.

Am I supposed to know something about this recent scan of the USGS of the same frame?

I assume you meant “by the USGS” but if you haven't already you (and your supporters) might want to take a closer look at it (and V-150 though V-157 too since they also cover Copernicus) to validate the claims you made in this recent post as follows…

Yes, Copernicus 5 had a lot of work done to it but what that did is confirm to us what areas NASA was trying to hide. The people that were airbrushing and otherwise tampering with Copernicus 5 probably didn't realize that it was a photo taken directly overhead of Copernicus 1, 2, 3, and 4. So the result was that little details they left unairbrushed because they thought them too insignificant would confirm what is seen in the oblique view.

The first thing you might want to do is confirm whether or not this new scan has any (or the same) “work done to it” too don’t you think? If it hasn’t then is not logical that any “work” done on your copy of the image was likely not done by NASA to “hide” anything extraordinary and could be attributed to some other reason? I don’t know but it seems to me if you can’t confirm this then perhaps your claim should be considered unfounded in light of any additional evidence such as this.

For instance they knew that the 'parking garge' was highly incriminating so they eliminated that from #5. But some of the cranes they didn't. One of the cranes became the original 'smoking gun' which, seen in Copernicus #1 was confirmed in Copernicus #5.

The second thing you might want to confirm is was the “parking garage” “eliminated” as you claim from this new copy too? Also, have you confirmed that the “parking garage” isn’t visible (or it’s “there” but maybe doesn’t look a parking garage) in all seven of the other overhead shots of Copernicus in the series mentioned above and in the parts of V-155M that you didn’t scan and post here on ATS? By the same token, have any of the other “anomalies” you found in II-162H been double checked to see if they’re visible or look different in the “missing” areas of V-155M and all the other available frames?

To illustrate this last point better, the larger square in the picture below is your “Copernicus 5” image superimposed on the USGS scan of V-155M (M = medium-resolution lens) and for reference the smaller square in the middle represents (approximately) the area covered by the boresighted high-resolution lens (which then becomes separated into three sub images V-155H-1, 2 and 3).

Sorry if any of this has already been covered elsewhere but this is a long thread and it’s a little difficult to navigate though it all.

One of the cranes became the original 'smoking gun' which, seen in Copernicus #1 was confirmed in Copernicus #5.

The third thing you might want to do is to double check these “cranes” in all eight of the USGS scanned frames to see if they are visible and look like cranes before you can claim it’s a “smoking gun” don’t you think?

What NASA couldn't have foreseen when they started airbrushing these photos (1967) was that in 40 years image processing programs would be available for only a few dollars that would expose their frauduent manipulation of the Lunar Orbiter photos.

Are you sure about that or is it possible that maybe you got that a little backwards and what’s really being exposed here by new technology is fraudulent and/or baseless claims of nefarious imaging tampering by NASA?

Please enlighten me!

Somehow I don’t think that’s possible but maybe there’s hope for our younger generations?

AD

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Are you sure about that or is it possible that maybe you got that a little backwards and what’s really being exposed here by new technology is fraudulent and/or baseless claims of nefarious imaging tampering by NASA?

Europa's Bad Hair Day

"All these worlds are yours, except Europa. " - 2010

Europa [Europa (moon of jupiter) has a bad hair day]

[And this is why]

Notice how in the first Hairy picture above, the hair blurs out along that pink line I've shown you [here www.thestargates.com... ]. The blurry terrain is made from the same hairy debris, it's just blurred. Notice also, how the hairy stuff, before it is blurred, is right up in the camera lens. Apparently, they've photographed hair/debris, close-up and personal, then applied a blur to make it look like the same type of terrain you see from a distance, but really, the lines you see from a distance are more related to the civilization that's actually there or was there at one time. Ergo, Europa has more than a geological history. In the second photo [Here www.thestargates.com... ] you see what the blurry hairy stuff was hiding on the left side. I theorize they laid a plate of glass over the picture, then applied the hairy stuff, blurred it out, whenever a city or civilization was present. They just missed a couple spots. Notice also how, in the second photo, a texture has been added after the blur, so that it looks like bumpy terrain with faint dark lines in it. Pretty clever of them, don't you think?

I guess by now they assume most people will continue believing whatever it is they already believe, and so they aren't as careful to cover their tracks. They're counting on our human tendency to stubborn denial of anything relating to paradigm changing/modifying events, I suppose. After 40 years of space related news, we've all been indoctrinated to believe a certain way, and the only thing that's going to change any given individual's position is to see it first hand or have a moment of clarity.

Source
PDS Map-A-Planet
pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

[edit on 2-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Europa's Bad Hair Day

"All these worlds are yours, except Europa. " - 2010...

...Notice how in the first Hairy picture above, the hair blurs out along that pink line I've shown you [here www.thestargates.com... ]. The blurry terrain is made from the same hairy debris, it's just blurred. Notice also, how the hairy stuff, before it is blurred, is right up in the camera lens. Apparently, they've photographed hair/debris, close-up and personal, then applied a blur to make it look like the same type of terrain you see from a distance, but really, the lines you see from a distance are more related to the civilization that's actually there or was there at one time. Ergo, Europa has more than a geological history. In the second photo [Here www.thestargates.com... ] you see what the blurry hairy stuff was hiding on the left side. I theorize they laid a plate of glass over the picture, then applied the hairy stuff, blurred it out, whenever a city or civilization was present. They just missed a couple spots. Notice also how, in the second photo, a texture has been added after the blur, so that it looks like bumpy terrain with faint dark lines in it. Pretty clever of them, don't you think?

I guess by now they assume most people will continue believing whatever it is they already believe, and so they aren't as careful to cover their tracks. They're counting on our human tendency to stubborn denial of anything relating to paradigm changing/modifying events, I suppose. After 40 years of space related news, we've all been indoctrinated to believe a certain way, and the only thing that's going to change any given individual's position is to see it first hand or have a moment of clarity.

Source
PDS Map-A-Planet
pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

That is a pretty bold claim. Image tampering is one thing, and one would expect it with our super secret government. But this is full out obfuscation.

Guess i will spend the day pouring over Europa pics.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thank you SpaceBits, for sharing the information and article by Kevin Killum about high resolution Moon imaging with a simple digital camera used in conjunction with a backyard telescope. To find article, SpaceBits posted it on page 158 2nd from the bottom under DIY Web Telescope on this thread.

When I use the term backyard telescope, to clarify myself these are purchased or homemade telescopes some ranging in price to over $10,000 dollars in cost.

This is my thoughts on the matter. My first inclination was to raise money to build a huge privately held or I should say owned large telescope observatory located in the mountains of Arizona or Hawaii and call it Project Moon Beam. Further investigation on my part found this to have too many road blocks including costs and possible sabatage by you know who to prevent Moon images from being released to the public.

This is my proposal to John, since it is your thread and to the rest of the crew Zorgon, Undo and many other contributors to this thread. I propose on the same line of thinking as SpaceBits to keep the name Project Moon Beam or what ever you want to call it. I request that private owners of backyard telescopes with digital cameras send in photos taken around the world of the Earth's Moon. This will take a massive computer storage capacity and alot of hard work to display these photos and findings but also tremendously rewarding, more ways then you know on this great undertaking.

This is how we circumvent Nasa with their satellite photo visuals beating them at their own game and as we all know they are controlling all recent photos of the larger telescope observatories around the world. This will be easily accomplished and I will U2U John, Zorgon and Undo on how it can be done with little hassle. We also must relize that the surface of the Moon is being stealthed like a fine mesh by the Moonbies in many cases before Nasa plays with the Moon photos.

Since I have made alot of statements about the Solar System that I have
not officially proven as of yet, but hold on, I'm letting everyone know my time is coming, you will see.

I have been rediculed about alot of my sightings of anomolies and techniques I use to do so, and ever so often we have to toot our own horn. I was sometime ago written up and photographed in the Allied Chemical Corp. newspaper newsletter that went around the world as the Idea Champ.

You think ATS has a million hits a month now wait until Project Moon Beam is launched. John, the publicity your thread will recieve will rock the world if you choose to go in this side endeavor. We have not seen nothing yet of what is to take place as digital cameras and telescopes improve. Rik Riley

[edit on 2-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

That is a pretty bold claim. Image tampering is one thing, and one would expect it with our super secret government. But this is full out obfuscation.

Guess i will spend the day pouring over Europa pics.

Funny thing is, i didn't do anything to the images, other than to cut them out of the larger images, and draw pink lines to indicate the areas of concern. Look at the first image. What the heck is that? How is it so crystal clear and close up there, and then, suddenly, as is shown in the second image, the terrain turns from clear (although blurry) to blurred and texturized with a bumpy surface?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Undo, so this is what they use fiberglass and loose hair for LOL. You are correct on your analysis of them covering up the surface of Europa with a false mesh. We will all discover there is intelligent life on Europa, Triton and Titon just to name a few Moons in our Solar System that support life including our own Moon, Luna.

On the Moon Triton, the largest Moon of the blue watery planet Neptune, is many statues, massive vehicles, monuments and structures. This is where I first learned and relized that holograms where being used to reflect images off the surface. I also discovered many flying spacecraft around Triton using what I believe to be plasma drive. The vague halo ring on the back side of the spacecraft is the dead give away. Rik Riley

[edit on 2-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
The third thing you might want to do is to double check these “cranes” in all eight of the USGS scanned frames to see if they are visible and look like cranes before you can claim it’s a “smoking gun” don’t you think?

I shall do that, as soon as I get some more free time... should be about a week or so...

Edit to add...

Darn it! I just had to do it.... when I should be doing yard work!!!

Okay...

First of all will somebody PLEASE find me another HIGH RESOLUTION version of ANY of the Lunar Orbiter images...

Second, will someone please contact the USGS and ask them a simple question... WHY CAN THEY NOT GIVE US A HIGH RES SCAN!!!! I Know they exist... the company who made the cameras, a defense contractor, says they took of 1600 images in a resolution "clear enough to recognize a card table on the moon..." WHERE ARE THEY????

Third... the tiff version of 155M on USGS is not good enough resolution to pull out all the small artifacts we have found in John's images...

However I did see areas of tampering and I will go into that later...

In the meantime (You are going to love this Zarni
) I did find "Peekaboo" and the crane... and with a lot of work managed to get a clear enough shot of the crane...

Peekaboo LO-155M

Crane LO-155M

So then Access Denied... by your own criteria, as you said we should find the CRANE in the image YOU provided before we declare a SMOKING GUN....

I hereby declare the CRANE to be a SMOKING GUN...

And thank you so much for the effort you provided in helping us prove this to the "younger generation"

There is a new area in that photo I find interesting though.. I will have to work on it...

Thanks for the help Access Denied
I might have missed that one if you hadn't brought it to my attention...

[edit on 2-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

I propose on the same line of thinking as SpaceBits to keep the name Project Moon Beam or what ever you want to call it. I request that private owners of backyard telescopes with digital cameras send in photos taken around the world of the Earth's Moon.

This is how we circumvent Nasa with their satellite photo visuals beating them at their own game and as we all know they are controlling all recent photos of the larger telescope observatories around the world.

This is what I proposed, but it already exists, no need to setup a separate database, amateur astronomers all over the world have posted their imaging on individual websites for all to see. It only requires some diligence in 'digging' for the images and some creative 'google hacking' in order to find any pertinent useful images of any particular lunar feature in question. This data can be used as an additional source in proving/disproving and to correlate any lunar features / anomalies from an outside and untainted source.
BTW Google hacking is a method to find all sorts of 'stuff'
from images, pdf , zip files and audio to finding 'backup' or obsolete directorys as an aid to the researcher. It isnt really hacking, its search engine manipulation.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And then a fertile imagination to make things out to be something they are not ?

Of course all of the amateur atronomers cant see these secret bases, you have to have magic powers to see them

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
Of course all of the amateur atronomers cant see these secret bases, you have to have magic powers to see them

Nice to see you have learned to make useful contructive comments...

That one just earned you the iggy button

greatlakes... I edited my last post to add images while you were posting. Response to Access Denied

[edit on 2-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by realyweely

That one just earned you the iggy button

Aww, dang, ya beat me to it! I was gonna give 'em a second chance

Reallyweakly you will need to U2U me if you want to come off my iggy button.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join