It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Awesome work, glad you like the zond pictures. So many anomalies to be found. Just woke up so will be a while before i get to hunting

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ah you have redeemed yourself...

[edit on 27-2-2007 by zorgon]

Thank you master.

In your list you can maybe add this one:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
What pictures are you reffering to that Johns excited about exactly bud?

The Zond ones... Its okay I found the sources one Russian, one NASA and one USGS... I will post them together with images on my site tomorrow and link them...

Its really interesting though, that all of a sudden, like the Clementine Color images, these sold Russian images suddenly appear on multiple websites....

John is right there are LOTS of things to find...

Like this one (first draft but I couldn't wait....
)

Zorgon,

Do you think that this is one big, huge, UFO? I really want your opinion on this one please... It comes right off of a navy military site!

Original:
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Unedited Sized Down:
www2.filehost.to..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Contrasted:

Color Field Edit:

Visual Aid:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I like this little guy in the referenced pic even better...

I forgot to post the location on the pic posted by anathema777...

www3.filehost.to...

...where I saw this peekaboo. My clip didn't come out very well, but if you zoom in on this area, you can see what looks like a ufo that is very similar to those found in various other pics in this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i have a few more cropped pictures to show you. maybe i will burn this pic to a cd and put it on my computer and photoshop an overlay of what i see.
i really keep finding this one structure all over the copern pic. this tower with rounded base, and each one seems to be surrounded by disc like objects.
i will prolly upload a couple more crops with crappy ms paint.

EDIT
put it in photoshop.(i recommend you download to zoom in)
www.putfile.com...
here is just some of the objects i am seeing. i will upload the copernicus image + my new layer later on.
these are the objects i found on the scan. my mind could be playing tricks on me, i see alot of stuff.
items: saucers, "pawn"like towers, enclosed cities, domes.
then again, i am a paranoid person.

really need to see source images. see how good the scan is compared to the original. have to account for the technology used shooting the picture, foreign objects in the lense, and foreign objects on the scanner bed.
edit: thinking about it more, some of the areas may also be ruins-if you follow certain conspiracies.
edit: you CAN doctor a negative. you could easily smear it with vaseline, or other chemicals.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock

put it in photoshop.(i recommend you download to zoom in)
www.putfile.com...

well now, that is interesting.
like the one with the black strands trailing off of it.
definitely airbrushed. i can't believe more people
aren't noticing these obvious cover-ups and asking
questions, like: What's under that black stuff you
painted on the pic!? If you've seen the color
Clementine images, which you can find here:
pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

you'll note that many many areas are heavily modified.
All kinds of organic textures have been added.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock\
really need to see source images. see how good the scan is compared to the original.

The source image is a 16x20 original NASA negative that was printed as a contact sheet then scanned..

have to account for the technology used shooting the picture,

The technology used is available here...

landoflegends.us...

or here..

www.ssd.itt.com...

foreign objects in the lense, and foreign objects on the scanner bed.

LOL you forgot onboard spaceship developer fluid glitches, video scanner glitches, transmission to earth glitches, reprinting video to print at NASA glitches, scanning those created negatives to print at NASA glitches

Dust on the lens not very likely in space, so I wouldn't worry about that

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If this is a glitch in the photographic process so be it and if it isn't now we know where the idea of Starship Galactica came from. Fantastic work and my hat is off to everyone helping to bring to this Earth the truth about our neighbors the Moonbies. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here's a nice hi-res (6mb) image from NASA's GRIN site.

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Upon close examination there looks to be a lot of the customary touching-up all over the place.

However, it appears they missed this ferris wheel in the center of a crater.

If you look at the small crater immediately under/next to the wheel, it is partially obscured by 'something'. That crater should be mostly in shadow like the rest of them.

Here is its location on the large image.

The whole area around the ferris wheel looks suspect. I recommend downloading the big image and having a look around

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Zorgon you asked how to open both halves of Iapetus. You use a nut cracker LOL. If you look at Iapetus as a hologram you will see some incredible anomolies. Drawing an axis line from a North to South tilt and using the seam as an intersecting line at zero degrees surprise surprise. You will see hundreds of hieroglyphs at this angle on the surface. This is lettering, pictorials, symbols, Phonetic sounds or language.

I will promise you this there are diffinitely incredible humanoid statue holograms and structures on the surface. These beings have the technology to project these images. Like I have said I believe they use crystals and by using nano technology when full spectrum light or Lazer beam reflects off the surface these images project or light up the images. Tritan, the largest Moon of the blue watery planet Neptune releases images the same way.

I used this technique to discover Lumeria, one of the greatest and massive archeological discoveries every located on Earth in the Western part of the United States of America. No B.S. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
zorgon,

Have you had any luck in finding a perpendicular angled image of the structure mentioned by me a few posts back?

I dunno if that's what was supposed to be in the U2U's or not, but I can't wait to see if there's something to be seen there. Lemme know one way or the other.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Zoom in of the other purple pic i posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source:
keithlaney.net...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Have you had any luck in finding a perpendicular angled image of the structure mentioned by me a few posts back?
TheBorg

Nope not yet and I just got back now I will see if I can find some but I still need to identify the crater in the picture to find it.

No the u2u was a question I will email tomorrow...

Here is another crater to study....this one has some very clear structures...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

In your list you can maybe add this one:

Ah yes nice find...

In the image below which is in the same area as yours... I am particularly interested in the chevron that looks like a transit tube...

Now this one again same area is full of interesting stuff...

I will do a better version tomorrow

Nice find Looofo on that South Pole

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Nope not yet and I just got back now I will see if I can find some but I still need to identify the crater in the picture to find it.

That one there, my friend, just so happens to be Meteor Crater in Arizona. I know that because I've studied it extensively. If this has been classified as a Lunar Crater, then they did so in error. That will also call into question all of your source's other images that we've been studying thusfar.

I dunno if this was a test or not, but I felt that I should just point that one out right now. Hope it's taken down if they claim it's a Lunar one.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
TheBorg

I was about to say, trees? That is the earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...Here is another crater to study....this one has some very clear structures...

Z knows this, it's one of his tricks to see if we are awake.

Nah, doubt that too. If we cannot even recognize anomalies on one of our own craters, how much position are we in to do so with others millions of miles away? Good exercise.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Zorgon, are you sure this is from the moon? The people are walking on their heads! Weird!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear Zorgon, are you sure this is from the moon?

I don't know his opinion, but I would say it is, when viewed not as a crater but a mountain with an ancient dried moat! I am doing a search now for mountains with complexes on top as we post each other...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Zorgon, I have identified a few more features. This is better than Zond!!!

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join