It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The craters look like the one in Arizona.

Is that a mound, instead of an impact crater. Do you get an impact mound
at times under the right conditions.

Now I think the mound builders didn't build anything.

One big puzzle is all the 'roads', but in one photo there were so many lines
that they must have been made by rocks rolling from an explosion.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Looking at that pic that John Lear rotated.
Something that I have noticed and why, in my pictorial way back I did not rotate some of the images. A picture of a rotated crater just doesn't look right, perception of depth disappears and could actually appear as a hill.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Z knows this, it's one of his tricks to see if we are awake.

Nah, doubt that too. If we cannot even recognize anomalies on one of our own craters, how much position are we in to do so with others millions of miles away? Good exercise.

By Gar! Seen right through me ya has....

Yes it is Meteor Crater in Arizona...

No it wasn't to see if you were "awake", but I am glad you are
I would have been worried if this one fooled you...

This was one of the promised comparison images that took me a long time to find one of the right quality...

When John inverted it, it does clearly look like a mound or dome... that is the concave/convex illusion that effects our brains and you need to practice to be able to get past that... believe me its not easy...

Rotating an image is one way to get different perspectives...

The point is there are structures in this image, that I know to be structures as I have been in them... there are thin lines that are roads, that other than the wide tarmac road to the entrance, look a lot like markings I have observed on the moon.

If I look at images like this with known and identified "anomalies, I now have a point of reference for Lunar craters. It may not be absolute proof, but it is certainly a good reference base... "if it looks like a duck... and quacks like a duck..."

The person who saw trees... very good
as there are very few very sparce trees there...

In the full size color image there is a dirt road that leads down from the buildings at the rim to the research complex at the bottom... look for it and copare this to some of the craters we have been looking at on the moon

Here is an image from space by NASA landsat... you can still make out roads and a power transmission line...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
sucks that all of this proves nothing regardless.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Here is an image from space by NASA landsat... you can still make out roads and a power transmission line...

That image, as a reference, has a resolution of around 27 metres per pixel.

Knowing that with that kind of resolution it is possible to see roads and a power transmission line shows the size of what you can expect to find in the Moon pictures with that resolution or better.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock

Thanks for the post jetflock, its rare that we see this kind of expressive post on John Lears Moon thread. Its also hard to believe that an 8 word post could contain at least 12 major grammatical errors.

Could you elucidate?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i believe in all of this stuff mr.lear, you don't have to call me out for errors in my typing. its just sad nobody will believe any of you. the cold hard truth. i even posted images i thought i saw in scans. i type how i talk, i usually post before i go to bed after work. i am really not going to improve my english for a conspiracy website (that i really enjoy visiting). and if i could lend any skill i have to help you, i would.
i find this thread highly entertaining, and i do believe something else is on the moon. please do no attack me because i wish you the best.
jetflock.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

i believe in all of this stuff mr.lear, you don't have to call me out for errors in my typing. its just sad nobody will believe any of you. the cold hard truth. i even posted images i thought i saw in scans. i type how i talk, i usually post before i go to bed after work. i am really not going to improve my english for a conspiracy website (that i really enjoy visiting). and if i could lend any skill i have to help you, i would.
i find this thread highly entertaining, and i do believe something else is on the moon. please do no attack me because i wish you the best.
jetflock.

Thanks you for your post jetflock. I appreciate your thoughts and your help. I didn't really understand your post but the word 'sucks' sounded offensive. Maybe I'm just getting old.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
heh, i get negative and depressed looking at this stuff sometimes. i went through the thread again and posted that because it made me kind of sad.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

heh, i get negative and depressed looking at this stuff sometimes. i went through the thread again and posted that because it made me kind of sad.

I get frustrated but being a mom in real life, teaches you how to
deal with frustration.

My suggestion, don't be depressed, just find more evidence! That's the fun part anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ron (Zorgon) , John Lear and Beth (undo) will be featured on Ancient Future Radio (free radio, no subscription or membership required), Friday March 9th, 9PM Pacific, 11PM Central, 12AM Eastern. The format will be round robin.
Live callers accepted. Other upcoming guests include Dr. Michael Heiser (ancient texts), Glenn Kimball (ancient americas), Peter Goodgame (near and middle east), The Gilberts (conspiracy radio personalities / authors), and David Sereda ("From Here to Andromeda", "Singularity" and "Evidence, The Case For NASA UFOs," a film promoted by Dan Akroyd).

Ancient Future Radio
thestargates.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by undo]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Ron (Zorgon) , John Lear and Beth (undo) will be featured on Ancient Future Radio (free radio, no subscription or membership required), Friday March 9th, 9PM Pacific, 11PM Central, 12AM Eastern.

Congratulations!

It's always good to see that "common people" still have the possibility of showing their ideas to a larger audience.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thanks, Armap, although I wouldn't call Zorgon or John Lear "common."

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Digg This, so we can draw attention to the discoveries regarding NASA cover-ups on other planets like Europa and the Moon. Let's get more "Digg"ers to view the Ancient Future Radio site, the story of a NASA cover-up on Europa, and the associated links to not only images, but also to this thread, The Living Moon site, and so on. This will also help draw people's attention to John Lear's theories, Zorgon's theories, and the theories and criticisms regarding the cover-up. Click this link and give the "Digg"ers an eyeful:
digg.com...

Oh and if you went there and clicked the "DIGG IT" button, post that you did so here. We should know very quickly how news articles of controversial nature are being handled. Apparently, as per the link at the top of ATS, Digg is under scrutiny for being rigged. Since the avalanche of new cirticism, i wonder how they will deal with controversial diggs. Prior to this, they had teams of nay sayers going around "Burying" articles. Let's see what the next approach is, to keep the news from the public. If you pressed the Digg it button and nothign happened to the number in the yellow box, definitely indicate that here.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
thanks you for posting those pics. they're awesome, and extremely interesting. I knew I love ATS for a reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

'Course it does. By the process of elimination. Aren't you interested in knowing where all your hard earned tax dollars have been going?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Okay for those who don't know what I'm talking about. Once you click the link digg.com... , press the "digg it" button as indicated in the picture below by the black arrow pointing to the button. Once you click the "digg it" button, let me know so i can verify the results on the site:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Have you had any luck in finding a perpendicular angled image of the structure mentioned by me a few posts back?

Okay after many many hours of pouring through images and trying to find what that crater was.....
The big crater in the image turns out to be Crater 308... also known recently as Daedalus Crater

Upon looking for that crater in the records there are only two other images in existence showing that crater and area...

AS11-44-6611

AS11-44-6609

What is ironic is that we were already looking at the color version of 6609 for anomalies around the same area, but we didn't know it was the same spot...

As Always the work and details are here...

AS11-44-6609

AS11-41-6156 and AS11-44-6611

I dunno if that's what was supposed to be in the U2U's or not, but I can't wait to see if there's something to be seen there. Lemme know one way or the other.

No what was in the U2U was my suspicious question regarding your "sources" that want more info...

I will get around to regular email tonight

[edit on 4-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The following excerpt is important to the "Rolling Rocks" but the whole article is very iteresting regarding NASA moon pictures...

My Story of dealing with NASA in the 1970's

by Vito Saccheri

To this day, I can remember these views: A boulder that seemed to have been rolled uphill, leaving its tracks in the side of the hill;
obvious machinery on the surface, showing bolted sections; three
dilapidated "bridges" crossing a chasm that reminded me of the Grand
Canyon; pipe fittings that looked like four-way Ts (or Xs) that could
be seen in every photo, some with their ends turned up or down as they
hung over the edge of a crater; three surprising pyramids that
prompted me later to closely study the Egyptian Giza pyramid complex;
apparent pipelines criss-crossing the surface, running to and from
craters; a UFO rising from the surface and photographed directly above
a crater; and perhaps the most memorable, the unmistakable figure of a
rectangular structure placed squarely in the biggest crater pictured-
the structure looked either very old or under construction, but the
crater had to be miles wide, and the camera angle gave a perfect
three-dimensional view.

The clarity and resolution were unlike that of anything I had seen
before or since, and I shudder to think that this was only the
beginnings of the spy-in-the-sky technology that has evolved since
then.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow folks quite a good bit of new evidence keeps rolling in. The closer you look the more you see. I have a few very high res images from Nasa's World wind showing quite an assortment of activities in different craters. Odd place that moon of ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join