It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Any Hollow Earthers out there in Lunar Ville?

This was just sent to me today... Its quite an amazing little anecdote and a big
for the hollow Earth crowd...

Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth

Scientists scanning the deep interior of Earth have found evidence of a vast water reservoir beneath eastern Asia that is at least the volume of the Arctic Ocean.

The discovery marks the first time such a large body of water has found in the planet’s deep mantle.

The finding, made by Michael Wysession, a seismologist at Washington University in St. Louis, and his former graduate student Jesse Lawrence, now at the University of California, San Diego, will be detailed in a forthcoming monograph to be published by the American Geophysical Union.

SOURCE

So it just goes to show... that we might not yet know everything going on below ground

PSTTT

SCIENTIST UNIVERSITY not Blog Site

I wander if sloshing water inside the Earth would effect the magnetic field...

:shk:

[edit on 4-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is this a radar tower or a dust speck? It is on the AS11-41-6156HR picture.

Click for a larger image.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here another radar tower appears to be hovering over the landscape.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
No what was in the U2U was my suspicious question regarding your "sources" that want more info...

I will get around to regular email tonight

[edit on 4-3-2007 by zorgon]

Oh, hehe. Well zorgon, my sources must remain nameless, for their sakes. They wouldn't be MY sources if I gave out their info, now would they? That'd just be asking for trouble.

As always though, I look forward to anymore that you find. What I'm most curious about is the fact that no other clear images are available of that area. Makes me wonder about a lot of things.

For Democracy,
TheBorg

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hmm, i am really finding some more stuff on Mr.Lear's pics. I have to agree with him about moon shots after the 70's.
I seem to only find good stuff on those negatives!
Only thing that sucks is I keep having to burn this stuff and transport it to my computer for better clarity.
should be posting some more soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here along the left edge there appears to be a structure or giant vehicle.

I am keeping the magnification to a minimum to avoid muddying up what little clarity is here.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm still stuck on this image where I found the ferris wheel a few posts back.

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Here is another anomaly in the same image that looks like a peekaboo.

Location here...

Disclaimer: They might just be craters, but it sure looks interesting

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon I wander if sloshing water inside the Earth would effect the magnetic field...

As for "sloshing" I highly doubt it. The Biblical literalists might get a charge out of it, hollow Earthers will need to stretch their theories a bit, but overall it just proves that water is far more common than we realize.

I doubt the Chinese would be able to drill down deep enough for a drink even if they were wasting away from dehydration. If it is stored as OH in the molecular matrix of the rock, I wonder if it could be extracted for energy? Now that would be somethin'!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Oh, hehe. Well zorgon, my sources must remain nameless, for their sakes. They wouldn't be MY sources if I gave out their info, now would they? That'd just be asking for trouble.

Your sources can remain hidden all they want... its what sources do best especially in our field

Well see heres the thing...

Sources provide information... not request it...

So does that make them sources?

I'm sure see my dilemma?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"sources"

I hav'ta jump in here...scuse

Every president needs or will create a secret police to gather intel if one does not already exist. And he will name them the Plumbers.

Now, although we know this space is swarming with interesting figures, we know for certain and are absolutely sure that there are no spies here. Or agents of any kind that could collect intel and infiltrate threads.
Why? 'Cause you gotta show me the money, honey, to have such. No one works on principle alone anymore, right?

So what is an aspiring presidential candidate to do but create his own? Just don't press him too hard, I wouldn't want to see you assimilated...Oh look! There he is again!
Grab 'em! Grab 'em!
Dang! There he goes.......
Aw, he got away!.............................

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Here along the left edge there appears to be a structure or giant vehicle.

Wow nice find looks metallic

Looks like the headlights are on...

I haven't spotted the two towers you found yet ....

Did find this one....

And this odd thing is just above the compound....

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yup there is something weird in that cubby hole to be sure...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here is one I call The City...

Look closely at the aligned patterns on this one...

This is from 6156 and for comparison its located roughly in Area #1 on the image below

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Zorgon thanks for bringing this to everyones attention. I recently read this about the huge body of water under Asia near the mantle.

This is what I have written about in the past about my theory of underground oceans beneath the surface of Mars. The surface is heated by underground subsurface water under pressure. I believe the temperature on Mars is higher then we have been told. Just like NASA is covering up the photos on the Earth's Moon and the rest of the Solar System. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That thing you call the city looks like a bombed out city. There are an unusually large number of craters around it. How can we tell if craters are from artillery or meteors?

How does everybody get the soft pixelation on enlargements? My pixelation is square with hard edges.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is the locator map for the towers.

Click for a larger picture.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
here is the website the pics were taken from
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
this was posted originally over here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
i thought it was neat they are finding the same towers i saw in mr.lear's photo's,
oh, and don't pay attention to the "abandoned base" clip, thats not what i am talking about, just the airbrushing one.
edit: again, my original findings:
www.putfile.com...
here is an interesting link i found having to deal with "lunar towers", they kind of resemble my "pawn towers".
www.asi.org...
apparently the site has some other neat moon stuff as well.
i do so believe the negatives were doctored with some kind of magnification, and maybe chemicals. this again is a copernicus1 image.My favorite of Lear's.
if people can recreate classic paintings or write text from the bible on pinheads, you can certainly doctor a negative.

Edit: while i am here, Mr.Lear, what do the stars look like in the actual photos/negatives.....has anyone heard of "sky snakes"?

[edit on 5-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

How does everybody get the soft pixelation on enlargements? My pixelation is square with hard edges.

First what program are you using?

Second no matter what program you cannot work with jpgs. If the .tiff is available thats your best start

jpg and gif need to be converted to a working format I think its psd in photoshop, psp in paint.

If you simply enlarge a gif.. you get blocky enlarged pixels. jpg is already greatly reduced resolution to make smaller file sizes for internet so enlarging those gives you weird "anomalies". A good example is the older Clementine images If you want a step by step you can u2u me

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I wanted to add these to this thread. This is one of the most amazing sets of images I have seen. I think this clearly shows some sort of "android' head and body right next to each other. These pictures are from Enterprise Mission who took them from this:

Along the way to Shorty crater, a black halo rimmed crater on the outskirts of the light mantle material from the South Massif avalanche, Schmitt and Cernan stopped to take some samples along the rim of a small crater. The stop, which was supposed to last 20 minutes, was made to take a double core sample, get a gravimeter reading, and take some 500 millimeter pans of the general area.

For reference, here are the rest of the pictures from Hoagland's site.

The whole scene:

Here is the above picture named the "turkey".

Here are the pictures of the head, half torn off. This is an AMAZING
picture. The red stripe is there.

Now check out what happens when you lighten the picture. Eyes in the sockets!

This picture is amazing....Is this some sort of android?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
braddman

that looks like a crashsite or junkyard. there's a long rectangle under the head, that appears to have been painted over with NASA's infamous "texturizing" brush, that adds regolith and organic textures to anomalies so they blend in.
Do you see it?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join