It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Check this out...
Bin Laden Tape Betrays 'Phony Hijacker' Contradiction

A new tape showing Osama Bin Laden meeting with September 11 hijackers days before the attack has served to boost the Bush administration's war on terror agenda as the fifth anniversary of 9/11 nears, yet one of the hijackers who appears in the tape is reported elsewhere as still alive and completely unconnected to the terror plot.

The tape purports to show Bin Laden meeting with alleged 9/11 hijackers Wail Alshehri and Hamza Alghamdi days before the attack in Afghanistan.

Telling therefore it is that Wail Alshehri was one of the accused hijackers reported by the L.A. Times to still be alive and protesting his innocence in Saudi Arabia after 9/11.

The formula is simple. The U.S. government needs to dangle the boogeyman in front of the public at regular intervals to prop up its flailing agenda. A course of propaganda is agreed upon, the target is identified as the "U.S. home audience," and Al-Jazeera releases a new tape.

The target is again the "U.S. home audience," and allied with the White House's recent announcement that it would target conspiracy theorists as terrorist recruiters, this is another lurid effort to beat back the rampaging wildfire of enlightenment created by the burgeoning 9/11 truth movement.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Does somebody have a link to the video? I can't actually find the darn thing to watch.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
Does somebody have a link to the video? I can't actually find the darn thing to watch.

cbs5.com...

Here, this is just a segment of the whole video which is reported to be 90 min. in length.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Video footage is no fact, especially 5 years later, in a time where many people begin to believe that this was all a plot made to justify a US invasion of Middle-East and the building of a Police State in most western countries. Osama Ben Laden is a proven former CIA operative fer chrissake... that means he's been US's bitch for a long time in Afghanistan, and he very well still be on their side as of today, something that would explain pretty clearly why he's still haven't been found.

Take a bunch of muslim infiltrators -including OBL- make a nice video with them plotting some attack on 9-11, and there you are, a complete unquestionable proof that yes, they were behind the whole thing after all!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
just a theory BUT what if we were attacked by terrorist and THEN our goverment took advantage of the whole situation. again just a thought

This is the most rational thought I've seen on this thread, and I believe is actually what happened. I do in fact believe that the events of 911 actually were carried out by terrorist...I also believe that the Administration took FULL advantage of the situation to carry out an agenda in the ME.

GOOD POST SANEONE!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Another convient tape produced to try and bolster the offical party line? How convenient. And not a moment too soon, as elections are comming up. Gotta keep everyone blinded.

Bin laden is Bush's best friend. Everytime Bush needs a little political boost, homeboy Bin Laden always comes through, producing a video tape to legitimize the WOT and remind everyone of the make believe boogieman everyone thinks is real.

Friends like Bin Laden dont come around often.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Where can i find the whole video?All i can sem to find is like 1 minute of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Bush is still working on the other 89 minutes of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Personally, I've never been of the "government is behind 9/11 attacks" crowd.
Why? Simple, the same objective could have been achieved without such a blow to the US economy, and the almost destruction of an entire industry (i.e. airlines). This angle for control seems almost self-defeating. A plane into Rushmore or the Statue of Liberty would have had the same effect, but without the economic backlash.

However, to play devil's advocate for a moment...since most 9/11 conspiracy theorists are convinced that Osama is still on the U.S. payroll...a video with him and the hijackers would only strengthen their argument, not weaken it...if taken in such a context...

Just some food for thought, if it hasn't been mentioned in all these pages...

Do I believe the US government was behind 9/11? No
Do I believe they took advantage of the opportunity to take more control? Sure I do...
Do I believe they know far more than they admit about the attacks? Absolutely...but I think it's more of embarassment than anything else. After the fact, the pieces and prior intel made much more sense, and they knew who did it way before admitting it publicly.

One thing to remember about hijacker names... In the middle east, it is EXTREMELY common for many to have the same name, surname, middle, etc. Naming is more titular (i.e. son of, from here, from there, etc.) not the way we think of it. There are literally hundreds or more "Saddam Husseins" in the middle east for example.... So when you see, so and so is alive... you have to keep the above in mind....

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Personally, I've never been of the "government is behind 9/11 attacks" crowd.
Why? Simple, the same objective could have been achieved without such a blow to the US economy, and the almost destruction of an entire industry (i.e. airlines). This angle for control seems almost self-defeating. A plane into Rushmore or the Statue of Liberty would have had the same effect, but without the economic backlash.

However, to play devil's advocate for a moment...since most 9/11 conspiracy theorists are convinced that Osama is still on the U.S. payroll...a video with him and the hijackers would only strengthen their argument, not weaken it...if taken in such a context...

Just some food for thought, if it hasn't been mentioned in all these pages...

Do I believe they took advantage of the opportunity to take more control? Sure I do...
Do I believe they know far more than they admit about the attacks? Absolutely...but I think it's more of embarassment than anything else. After the fact, the pieces and prior intel made much more sense, and they knew who did it way before admitting it publicly.

One thing to remember about hijacker names... In the middle east, it is EXTREMELY common for many to have the same name, surname, middle, etc. Naming is more titular (i.e. son of, from here, from there, etc.) not the way we think of it. There are literally hundreds or more "Saddam Husseins" in the middle east for example.... So when you see, so and so is alive... you have to keep the above in mind....

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Gazrok]

i cant vote you for way above. but thumbs up.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

Originally posted by thesaneone
just a theory BUT what if we were attacked by terrorist and THEN our goverment took advantage of the whole situation. again just a thought

This is the most rational thought I've seen on this thread, and I believe is actually what happened. I do in fact believe that the events of 911 actually were carried out by terrorist...I also believe that the Administration took FULL advantage of the situation to carry out an agenda in the ME.

GOOD POST SANEONE!!!

Yep, I'm in agreement too

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Then who was? If it's Al Qaeda then why isn't OBL dead or captured yet and why is it that Bush stated he doesn't care about him any longer, that he's not a priority? Why hasn't OBL been charged or convicted yet? Why does the FBI not have him wanted in connection to 9/11?
For argument sake lets agree with the official story. At the very least why has nearly nobody been held accountable for the incredible mistakes that happened which allowed a few arabs to hijack planes and fly them into national monuments?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Then who was? If it's Al Qaeda then why isn't OBL dead or captured yet and why is it that Bush stated he doesn't care about him any longer, that he's not a priority? Why hasn't OBL been charged or convicted yet? Why does the FBI not have him wanted in connection to 9/11?

Because of geography and the sympathies that Osama has. Have you ever seen how large the region is? Remember how people say how come Saddam Hussein hasn't been captured since the 2003 invasion and Hussein evaded American forces for a long time before he was finally captured? Its kind of like that. The region that includes Afghanistan and Pakistan is far larger than Iraq and far more mountainous. Remember that it took 3 years before we finally got Zarqawi and he was in a country that was mostly flat and in urbanized area, not mountainous. The FBI charged Osama for 1998 attacks on the embassies which Osama has yet to confess on, only to say that he supported the attacks on the American embassies, and 9/11 he says he did not do it, just only supported it, until few years later he finally admitted it. Weird eh? The FBI prefers hard evidence before they put someone on trial and convicted.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Then who was? If it's Al Qaeda then why isn't OBL dead or captured yet and why is it that Bush stated he doesn't care about him any longer, that he's not a priority?

A reminder:

Al-Qaeda is a U.S.-sponsored Intelligence Asset used to Justify War in the Middle East

JPG: Is it accurate to say that your research points to 9/11 looking more like an inside job?

MC: Well, I haven’t made that statement. I never made a statement that it’s "an inside job".

What I’ve done in my writings is to show that the official narrative or explanation regarding 9/11 can be refuted, namely that the official narrative is a lie.

What the 9/11 Commission Report has submitted is an extensive narrative of what happened on that day and what happened on the planes. And the evidence suggests that the 9/11 report is a lie. It’s fabricated.

But I can’t say unequivocally that this was an inside job. What I can say with certainty, backed by evidence, is that the U.S. administration is involved in a cover-up pertaining to the investigation of who’s behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. And what they have presented in the 911 Report, as well as in numerous national security statements is to my mind totally fabricated.

Perhaps the reason Bush doesn't seem to care about OBL any more is because it would start us on a trail that leads right back to his own doorstep.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I also like to include that when we see Al Qaida doing attacks we always think of Osama Bin Laden. Al Qaida is a global network and not the work of one man. President Bush wants to make it clear that Osama if and when killed, would not end the network, you have to go to his followers that are doing the action, he is however important that he inspires others to join his Jihad against America, which in my view is important that he must be dead.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
One thing i noticed today, it may be absolutely nothing, but i thought i'd share it anyway.
While watching NOS Journal today (Dutch Newsfeed) this video was mentioned that it was released by Al Jazeera, it also spoke of two "Farewell-Videos" starring two of the suspects who participated in the 9/11 attacks, according to the US Government that is.

One small thing i noticed during the short seconds of this video was the background, quite obvious actually. And maybe edited for unknown reasons... Yet i thought in myself, if these are farewell videos, then where did they get these pictures from? From something that had yet to happen!? Look in the background, these are clearly pictures from the 9/11 attacks.

For anyone Dutch they too can confirm it by simply going to the NOS website and look for the latest broadcast, if anyone can find these at other sites it would be apreciated.

Litteraly translated from the video:

"Al Jazeera also showed two farewell video's of two hijackers tied to the 9/11 attacks"

Like i said, it may just be simply edited, if that is the case disregard what i said, if not, well discuss.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
One small thing i noticed during the short seconds of this video was the background, quite obvious actually. And maybe edited for unknown reasons... Yet i thought in myself, if these are farewell videos, then where did they get these pictures from? From something that had yet to happen!? Look in the background, these are clearly pictures from the 9/11 attacks.

Of course, in this age where the internet is important and technology is to be used, Al Qaida would add the background of the 9/11 attacks to show what the hijackers have done. They added on, thats why you notice that the background is different, possibly the real background was a white wall or something, but not real pictures or posters of 9/11 attacks that was attached to the back of the wall.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alright, i was thinking that already. But it catched my mind enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The FBI charged Osama for 1998 attacks on the embassies which Osama has yet to confess on, only to say that he supported the attacks on the American embassies

Maybe I don't understand you. You're saying the FBI charged OBL for the 1998 attacks which he has not yet confessed to...

and 9/11 he says he did not do it, just only supported it, until few years later he finally admitted it.

...but has not charged him for 9/11 which he supposedly has confessed to? Does that make sense to you?

Weird eh?

I'll say.

The FBI prefers hard evidence before they put someone on trial and convicted.

Tell that to the prisoners held at guantanamo.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why did this tape take nigh on 5 years to surface? Anybody?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join