It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I saw Osama quite clearly, as well as Zawahiri who was near him while walking and Mohammed Atef in the early part of this video who was greeting.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by deltaboy]

Did you see Osama walking with his cane? Which of these men is Bin Laden? They are all stills from videos shot within a 6 month period.

Can you identify these three men?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Another point just came to mind.

Why is it when al-jazeera posts an article supporting bushs 9/11 story noone questions the source.

But when the shoe is on the other foot people, mainly pro bush 9/11 story believers demand more "reliable" sources.

Do you really have to ask?

Some people just can't handle it when there beliefs and opinions aren't accepted by all.
It's most likely a case of inferior mental capacity.
Like calling the official story 'FACT'

I saw a gas station video of some dude talking to Ted Bundy. He MUST of been an accomplice. They MUST of been discussing the next murders. They just HAD to be. I mean come on, they are in the SAME video!!! Talking to each other. HOW could they not be? Now that I think about it, Ted Bundy and that guy BOTH talked to the guy behind the counter. HE'S an accomplice too!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
~~

the only footage i've seen was the Fox News airing,
& that video had so much junk on the screen that
the scroll of what's being said was mostly covered.

The 9-11 mission had 4 aircraft with 2 terror pilots to fly each aircraft
---that makes at least 8 people that should have images of themselves
being greeted/embraced/encouraged/praised by OBL for their martyrdom.

I sure didn't see any group of zealot pilots, all i saw was maybe a face shot of
1 or 2 people that supposedly met in real time with OBL in ?Afghanistan?

and who were 5 years earlier said to be the Hijackers-Commandeers of the 9-11 aircrafts...by whom??....the Intell agencies who couldn't connect-the-dots to
thwart such a (obvious to some of us) operation which would be called a terrorist act.

Just where was the MasterMind Kalid Sheikh Mohammed during this
'good-fortune' sendoff? I don't recall seeing him there at that momentous point in time, rubbing elbows with the financier/self-identified Mahdi &/or moral leader of this Jihad against the Great-Satan(USA)

Originally posted by WolfofWar[/i

I believe they were patsies, but I think they did fly those planes.
I think the conspiracy is really on who was telling Osama the orders, and who was training the terrorists.

i'm with you up to this point

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but, i'm of the mind that this AQ revelation of OBL: & some 9-11 martyrs,
is a planted-contrived-distraction/disinformation video , not unlike others aired by al-Jazeera (un-beknownst to them)

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok go to al jazeera TV, watch the video - In the back ground is the twin towers with an explosion coming from it. This explosion is IDENTICAL to the actual flames from 9-11. This video was made AFTER the events at the very least.
If they insist it was made before 9-11, this footage is BS!!

I call a major BS factor on this video release. Oh and did any one see in the high res footage that there is a BLANKED OUT FACE in the footage?? If they were martyres, why blank it out??

Oh and did any one see tonights bbc documentary (UK) about 9-11?? The footage of the supposed terrorist going through the airport scanner with a 4 inch KNIFE TUCKED IN HIS POCKETS which was allowed onto the plane..... Oh it just gets better.

All this was aimed at is reinforcing fear amongst people of the arab boogey man.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All I know, is we have a critical mid-term election coming up and all appearances are that the GOP is going to lose control of the House and and possibly the Senate. Although I believe they will hold on to the Senate by 2. Bush is weak and the sharks are circling, what better time to throw a OBL tape out to scare us poor common folk. Please Junior save us from big bad Osama like you did before! Oh wait, thats right Georgie, you and your buds couldn't connect the dots on 9-11 could you.
Not this time Bushie, not this time. It must be desperation time, to bring out a 5+ year old tape.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
AscendedMaster
SHEEPLE??? I don't believe that's deserved!!! I wasn't disrespectful to you.
But that's what you all do.....when something is posted you don't like, you simply begin to belittle and become like the little kid bully on the block!

The fact of the matter is, there is no burden of proof to prove the negative.
That's what you're asking us to do.....the burden my dear friend is on you...unfortunately there is no solid evidence to be found that discredits the govt story. You say you don't want more govt propoganda???? I don't want to see any more gobblediguk from Mr. Jones and his left wing liberal, agenda making cronies!

Now...GIVE ME SOME REAL PROOF! No more circumstantial evidence and inuindo..PLEASE. Your cause deserves better than that!

And I guess that the Armenian genocide carried out by the Turkish government never happened.

Our government refuses to admit that this ever happened, so what makes you think that they wouldn't kill us as well?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its not like the government HASN'T killed us before.

Tuskegee experiment anyone?

300 people infected and allowed to die with syphillis, just to see what the effects are.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
That video is fake.

There is one almighty massive HUGE mistake made in it.

Look at the explosion picture of the twin towers, and look at the bottom of this guys web page.

The explosions are identical. One picture was taken real time - so how in hells name did they have the picture BEFORE the event to paste into the background??

bodins.tripod.com...
(MSNBC piccie)
I smell BS on this one. I call FAKE!!

Yep, whoever made that tape is a moron for including the WTC explosion/fire in the
background lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ok go to al jazeera TV, watch the video - In the back ground is the twin towers with an explosion coming from it. This explosion is IDENTICAL to the actual flames from 9-11. This video was made AFTER the events at the very least.

I call a major BS factor on this video release. Oh and did any one see in the high res footage that there is a BLANKED OUT FACE in the footage?? If they were martyres, why blank it out??

Oh and did any one see tonights bbc documentary (UK) about 9-11?? The footage of the supposed terrorist going through the airport scanner with a 4 inch KNIFE TUCKED IN HIS POCKETS which was allowed onto the plane..... Oh it just gets better.

All this was aimed at is reinforcing fear amongst people of the arab boogey man.

I fail to see your point. With the internet widely availiable all over the world anyone could have this footage and edit it into the video. This is not just a war of bullets, but of ideas!!! Its not a one deminsional conflict, it is also a propoganda war that both sides play. So what makes you discount so completely and nonchalantly the idea that Al-Quaeda cant edit footage to make it say what they want it to say, or to show what they want it to show. The very idea that you could think this, is to me very naive.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

I fail to see your point. With the internet widely availiable all over the world anyone could have this footage and edit it into the video. This is not just a war of bullets, but of ideas!!! Its not a one deminsional conflict, it is also a propoganda war that both sides play. So what makes you discount so completely and nonchalantly the idea that Al-Quaeda cant edit footage to make it say what they want it to say, or to show what they want it to show. The very idea that you could think this, is to me very naive.

Uhm, ludaChris, the video is supposedly made on 7 september 2001. Which btw is 1822 days (911+911) after 9/11 released on 9/7/2006.. Right lol.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by zren]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have never been convinced of claims that 9-11 was carried out by anyone other than Al Qaeda or another similar group, that the twin towers fell as the result of a controlled demolition, that a cruise missile hit the pentagon, etc. I have entertained those theories, and accept the possibility that they are realities, but I remain unconvinced that they are conclusive fact. Likewise, I have read, heard, and entertained the official story, and remain unconvinced that it is factual either. I have an open mind, and have never been persuaded one way or the other. I will say, however, that I do harbor deep suspicions regarding what happened that day, and that I have always felt that there are far easier ways of pulling an inside job" than some of the hypotheses I've seen.

If we look at Operation Northwoods and other similar operational plans drawn up in the past, it is clear that operational compartmentalization can result in scenarios in which those involved in a plot may not be aware of their complicity or may believe they are carrying out their role for completely different reasons than they are. Indeed, the success of such plots often depend entirely upon the capacity to anticipate (and by anticipating, influence and control to the degree possible) the actions of disparate groups. In the case of Operation Northwoods, those groups were domestic and military in nature. That doesn't mean such principles cannot be or never have been applied to foreign fanatics as well.

Has anyone ever considered the likelihood that a group capable of succeeding in taking down the twin towers and carrying out or otherwise facilitating an assault against the pentagon would be foolish enough to leave clues as blatant as those implied in many 9-11 conspiracy theories? Likewise, has anyone considered the possibility that some conspiracy theories might be aspects of conspiracies themselves? The best misinformation contains truth and is based on a ration of factual information which can be verified. It lends tall tales veracity they might not otherwise entail.

If you were part of a group of individuals wealthy, powerful, and connected enough to shape and contour the flow of events in the geopolitical and security arenas in such a way that would result in possibly profound changes to the world order, would you rather have someone connected to an obvious, public persona such as a sitting president of the United States of America indirectly facilitate the planting of explosives in the towers and arrange for a cruise missile strike against the pentagon with all that such would inevitably entail? Or, would you prefer to allow a credible, active, foreign group with the will, capability, and finances to carry out such an attack do it instead, and simply create the security and policy environments conducive to allowing it to occur? Which is easier? Which is more profitable? Which involves the least risk to you, personally, and those you would consider assets in the aftermath of such an attack?

I'm not presenting a hypothesis of my own or saying that this is necessarily what I myself believe to be fact. I'm merely attempting to introduce a possibility that many seem to overlook in favor of the more clear-cut, black and white, good versus evil conspiracy theories. There's a reason those theories are popular, after all. They allow us to identify, label, and feel a sense of enmity toward a visible enemy - just like people who believe the official story are allowed (and encouraged) to do with the terrorists – but could such a plot be confined to a single political party or ideology?

I say these things in this particular thread because it is worth pointing out that while everyone is inevitably going to use this video as evidence supporting either the official story or the prevalent conspiracy theories, there are still alternative possibilities. Those are my two cents, for whatever they are worth relative to your own personal exchange rates.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind
The video can be seen here:

CBS -Arab TV Airs Al Qaeda Sept. 11 Planning Video
cbs5.com...

My memory may be foggy, but would this qualify as the first real acknowledgement from Al Qaeda that they were responsible?

Nothing against your post..

I literally puked when I saw that video.. Those fake stats, that venomous monster talking about UNRELENTING FIGHT against terror..

I am appalled to have this man forced upon me as the leader of the free world.

I will quote the anchor at the very end of this segment:
"Right now Kathy, it's only terror, all the time!"

'Nice to live in the 'ol USA lately...

[edit on 7-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just a thought, couldnt those backgrounds just havebeen added in by al queada to "show off" what they did?

It looks likea bad photoshop

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zren
supposedly
[edit on 7-9-2006 by zren]

This is the only word I need to prove my previous point. We dont know enough yet (about when this film was made) to come to any conclusion. Everyone here, including myself up to this point can only assume or guess. Hardly any reason to come to a final point of view. So yeah, you can lol all you want but the fact is there is no hard evidence to proove or disproove this video. There are too many possiblities.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
just a theory BUT what if we were attacked by terrorist and THEN our goverment took advantage of the whole situation. again just a thought

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zren

Yep, whoever made that tape is a moron for including the WTC explosion/fire in the
background lol.

If you also notice that the left side image is the Pentagon as well. Im pretty sure that is the center of the Pentagon with the 5 walls surrounding it.

Pie

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
yes there are to many possibilities, but when the possibilities add up to the same conclusion, bingo. i like wolf of wars idea and quiet renegades ideas, they seem to fit the election profile and what the gov. would do. also the american govt used its own troops set at 5 mile intervals or so to test what effects a nuke has on people. i dont trust some of our politicians or some of our govt all they care about is the next elections, power and money in there pocket. a bunch of cut throat theives the lot. we should stick all the 911 wrong doers in a simmilar building and watch it burn and crumble.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
just a theory BUT what if we were attacked by terrorist and THEN our goverment took advantage of the whole situation. again just a thought

Thats what I'm talking about, there are too many possiblities to come to a conclusion about this video just yet. I for one have never believed the conspiracy theories of 9/11, but I am much more willing to listen to multiple ideas than listen to those who do believe the conspiracy THEORY, who shoot down anything and anyone who says something different as sheeple, and clearly blinded by propoganda.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
.. it doesnt make sense.
Plain and simple.

Alqaead are more than likely aware that the public out there are begining to wake up to the truth, that the 911 attacks wernt as we were told.

So why would they come out, and publically shift all the blame from the US , back onto them selves.. when there aim is to damage the USA , and its administration.

Alqaead say that they only attack the citizens because the administration attacks there citizens.

Allowing the worlds citizens to unite behind the idea that the US Admin was behind the attacks in itself is a excellent result for alqaeda

Because the world would start turning against the zionests.

So again I ask.. why would alqaeda publically remove the pressure of the US government back onto them selves?

The USA went on about proof of this proof of that this is the best we can do.

Yes this tape comes to light?
5yrs later?

how about removing the REAL questions behind sept 11 and release PROPER pentagon footage from the VARIOUS Camera's that supposidly CAUGHT the plane hitting the pentagon.

That once piece of footage alone will put to rest a large amount of CT's.
This footage, with its timing, and its aim are only going to add to the sceptacism.

Pure BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

how about removing the REAL questions behind sept 11 and release PROPER pentagon footage from the VARIOUS Camera's that supposidly CAUGHT the plane hitting the pentagon.

That once piece of footage alone will put to rest a large amount of CT's.
This footage, with its timing, and its aim are only going to add to the sceptacism.

Pure BS.

any footage of the pentagon will again be called fake no matter what.
the CT's will again ask "why after 5 years?" and will claim that the goverment had enough time to get the footage doctored so why bother with asking for the pentagon videos?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join