It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Theres plenty of proof to support us truthseekers theories, and plenty of proof to DISprove the government official lie. Perhaps you should do some research mate.

Bush Administration Insiders Says WTC Collapse Bogus
THIS IS A BS WEBSITE (Everyone knows that)

BYU Physics Professor Steven E. Jones lectures on WTC and 911
HE IS A NUT!!

Fury as academics Claim 911 was 'inside job'
MORE OF THE SAME

911 families say attack was "inside job"
JUST ANOTHER CT WEBSITE...SO WHAT!
Good for a start.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by AscendedMaster]

What I am looking for is REAL PROOF...not more CT information and conjecture.
Thanks.

Yes, scientist, professors, scholars, politicians, celebrities, soldiers, all kinds of people from all walks of life are recognizing the facts. I guess everyone is just a paranoid conspiracy theorist. I guess all the 911 families are paranoid as well? You know in your guts that thats a fraud. The government official story is a fraud.

Sheeple. You have no facts. You just dismiss our facts. Show me proof that we are wrong. Show me proof that your goverment loves you, and wants to protect you, and that evil arab terrorists are behind the attack. And I dont wanna see no government propoganda. Show me some REAL evidence. WE have all the REAL evidence, mate...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
AscendedMaster
SHEEPLE??? I don't believe that's deserved!!! I wasn't disrespectful to you.
But that's what you all do.....when something is posted you don't like, you simply begin to belittle and become like the little kid bully on the block!

The fact of the matter is, there is no burden of proof to prove the negative.
That's what you're asking us to do.....the burden my dear friend is on you...unfortunately there is no solid evidence to be found that discredits the govt story. You say you don't want more govt propoganda???? I don't want to see any more gobblediguk from Mr. Jones and his left wing liberal, agenda making cronies!

Now...GIVE ME SOME REAL PROOF! No more circumstantial evidence and inuindo..PLEASE. Your cause deserves better than that!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150
Interesting, cant wait to see this footage.
Why is this being release now though? Why wait 5 years.
Something does not seem right here, maybe it is just me though.

Isnt there an election due shortly in the US? I am not sure, but this is good timing for Bush if there is dont you think?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto

Isnt there an election due shortly in the US? I am not sure, but this is good timing for Bush if there is dont you think?

Isn't is true that we are just only 4 days away from 9/11? Hmmmmmm...propaganda by Al Qaeda to inspire others to do what the hijackers did. After all if you are a terrorist group, you need to remind America who they are and what they are doing for.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The fact of the matter is, there is no burden of proof to prove the negative.
That's what you're asking us to do.....the burden my dear friend is on you...unfortunately there is no solid evidence to be found that discredits the govt story.

How exactly is the burden of proof on us CTers?

The US government leveled the charges that Al Qaida was responsible for 9/11, and should prove their story beyond a reasonable doubt.

Proving your own version of events is not proving a negative. Unless you lied in the first place.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey dont take my words out of context. Sheeple is a good term for people who are being misled by their government, like sheep being herded by the farmer into the slaughter. Its no worse than calling us conspiracy nuts. But I dont take offense to that. I am a conspiracy nut! Conspiracies happen to be where the truth is.

My friend, open your eyes, and see that your government is misleading you. They do it so you go along with them. There is just too much proof, where do I start? But any proof I put up, people will find some way to dismiss them anyways. Just more CT crap i guess. So what do you want me to do? People frusterate me, when they refuse to see the truth when I show it to them. Its very childish. Editing out all the bad in the world so you can live in the comfort zone, when in your own backyard, your government is kidnapping women and children en masse, and giving them to ALIEN BEINGS to use in horrific experiments. Want proof go read the work of people who have seen it first hand, people like Al Bielek, Phil Schneider, and Andy Pero. Why are there so many missing children and people? Ask yourself these questions.

I am not trying to insult anyone, i just like using the word sheeple cuz it fits so well
but I am just trying to awaken people to the realities that are out there, that our loving government dares not tell us, cuz wed realize what a bunch of assholes they are.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This is a nail in the coffin. There he will be shown with the men that walked into Logan that day and killed 2700 people. How is this one going to be debunked?

This does not explain why the government stood down on 911 and allowed this to happen though? It does not explain the dancing Israeli art students.. doesn't explain the lack of wreckage at the pentagon nor HUNDREDS of other disputed issues tied to this day.

For all I know this is a film of a general meeting of OBL and gang with a scripted voice over?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hey dont take my words out of context. Sheeple is a good term for people who are being misled by their government, like sheep being herded by the farmer into the slaughter. Its no worse than calling us conspiracy nuts. But I dont take offense to that. I am a conspiracy nut! Conspiracies happen to be where the truth is.

My friend, open your eyes, and see that your government is misleading you. They do it so you go along with them. There is just too much proof, where do I start? But any proof I put up, people will find some way to dismiss them anyways. Just more CT crap i guess. So what do you want me to do? People frusterate me, when they refuse to see the truth when I show it to them. Its very childish. Editing out all the bad in the world so you can live in the comfort zone, when in your own backyard, your government is kidnapping women and children en masse, and giving them to ALIEN BEINGS to use in horrific experiments. Want proof go read the work of people who have seen it first hand, people like Al Bielek, Phil Schneider, and Andy Pero. Why are there so many missing children and people? Ask yourself these questions.

I am not trying to insult anyone, i just like using the word sheeple cuz it fits so well
but I am just trying to awaken people to the realities that are out there, that our loving government dares not tell us, cuz wed realize what a bunch of assholes they are.

Sir, who made you the truth master? How is it that you're so blessed with the truth. Fact, I don't accept CTer's with regard to 911. I'm not taking your words out of context...I took them EXACTLY how you meant them.

As for dismissal of proof...that's the exact policy most of the CTer's live by. Dismiss anything that's said to debunk any CTs.

So my friend, it would appear that we are at an impass....you will not give weight to any proof put forward that serves to debunk your beliefs, and I certainly will not give weight to any CTs. You are no more SHEEPLE than I am sir.

So given the above, what's the point in this continued discussion.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
edit: not a word about the tape on aljazeera.net? i'm officially puzzled now

Now there is.

Here

They also say that this is a 90-minute video.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
AscendedMaster
ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS??? Aliens? Really? Ok, now ya got me...I will give all the weight in the world to your 911 CT evidence!!! You really had me going until you mentioned alien kidnappings. Now I know you must be credible and know what you're talking about.
And you call me sheeple???

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So what does this mean for the alternative theorists. I guess it depends when whom you ask. so many theories, just because the 19 terrorists were involved doesnt necessarily mean the theories aredebunked. Bin Laden was a CIA asset for many years, and may still be, potentially. As we know, usually those who work as cia assets think they are still working for them untill they realize they just became patsies for something bigger then they planned.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sheeple. You have no facts. You just dismiss our facts.

Please discuss the topic and not the opponents... Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ah....the ole CIA Uncle Bin connection. That actually took longer than I thought it would....

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sorry Mr. Mod....
He started it. Didn't deserve to be called names.

link   

UH OH .....Somebodies got some explaining to do........Yall better get working away on the next version of fiction.........

Why are you here on ATS mr. KnowItAll (how appropriate nickname)?

1. to mock, derail or disrupt

2. are paid to do so

3. you have trouble living in a La La Land

I mean today even your president confirmed one of our "wild" theories.

Ps. Using Al-Jazeera to debunk us? Now that's funny.

link   

AscendedMaster
ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS??? Aliens? Really? Ok, now ya got me...I will give all the weight in the world to your 911 CT evidence!!! You really had me going until you mentioned alien kidnappings. Now I know you must be credible and know what you're talking about.

Not only were they involved but they run this world period. They have taken over and the brotherhood that is human is their voice amongst us. The brotherhood does what they are told as long as they get more power and money but those things mean nothing to the aliens until they can fully manifest here amongst us. Then I don't know how many human overseers they will actually need.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just suggestion different possibilities KnowitAll.

CIA- Bin Laden Connection.

Osama is set up as a patsie, the FBI and the CIA allow the terrorists to believe they are going through with theyre op, just like the 1993 bombin with the FBI involved, and unbenowst to them, a bigger op is being set up for them, and so when they hit, the govt triggers the bigger explosives and then plants the evidence (like the passport) to point to Osama. Osama did infact do it, but, like his own words said in the "interview tape" "I never expected it to be so big."

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah, that's Osama. Osama Yo' Moma...

www.fbi.gov...
Remarks: Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base".
He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wolf
I believe the video means that all the CTers have to take the "terrorist didn't fly...remote controlled" theories off the table. But that's just my humble uneducated opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No...I believe the burden of proof is on the CTers personally. This vid can't help all your collective causes....Go ahead, explain this one away....Do all a favor..Use REAL PROOF this time...not some fictional storylines.

UH OH .....Somebodies got some explaining to do........Yall better get working away on the next version of fiction.........

Um, you just quoted your self and .. told your self you have some explaining to do.. so uh... yeah what the heck are you going on about anyways?

Simply looking at the video to 1) see if it is even really bin laden, and of course I say most important 2) why the timing, why 5 years later? Another attempt like the "foiled" terrorist attack that makes us think the boogy man is coming and we need to vote for republicans to save us all?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join