It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just heard on CNN that there is a tape showing UBL and others planning 911. Let's see where this one goes!

CNN

JAK

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This has just appeared on the BBC.

Breaking news - Bin Laden '9/11 video' broadcast

Arabic TV channel Al-Jazeera has broadcast what it says is unseen footage of Osama Bin Laden meeting some of the 9/11 hijackers.

The channel said it showed al-Qaeda leaders "preparing for the attacks and practising their execution".

Al-Jazeera also showed a tape said to be of the new al-Qaeda leader in Iraq urging Iraqis to join with insurgents.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Jak

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Interesting, cant wait to see this footage.
Why is this being release now though? Why wait 5 years.
Something does not seem right here, maybe it is just me though.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Who runs Al Jazeera?

And gee whiz, they've only had 5 years to make up this disinformational footage!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
wow, spectacular timing - exactly 5 years after the attacks the real smoking gun linking OBL to 911 shows up, right at the moment that the whole world is looking back at the attacks and the conspiracies are going mainstream.
This is kinda like slapping the faces of all CT-ers claiming osama was not behind it, no?

When are they airing the tape? saturday?

i smell something

edit: not a word about the tape on aljazeera.net? i'm officially puzzled now

mister Jones

[edit on 7/9/2006 by mister Jones]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Is this like the same tape of a fatter Osama Bin Laden wearing a gold ring and writting with his undominate hand ala his confession tape?

Or is this "for real" this time?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
i smell something

Ya so do I another B.S. tape.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No...I believe the burden of proof is on the CTers personally. This vid can't help all your collective causes....Go ahead, explain this one away....Do all a favor..Use REAL PROOF this time...not some fictional storylines.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The video can be seen here:

CBS -Arab TV Airs Al Qaeda Sept. 11 Planning Video
cbs5.com...

My memory may be foggy, but would this qualify as the first real acknowledgement from Al Qaeda that they were responsible?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

No...I believe the burden of proof is on the CTers personally. This vid can't help all your collective causes....Go ahead, explain this one away....Do all a favor..Use REAL PROOF this time...not some fictional storylines.

UH OH .....Somebodies got some explaining to do........Yall better get working away on the next version of fiction.........

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow,great timing!
Give me a break,5 years and a few days away from the 5th anniversary.
Riiight,i'll buy into that one.
And which "hijackers" is he with exactly?I recall a gov offcial stating there was no legal proof of the hijackers identities.And i also seem to recall the BBC verifying that at least 5 of the "hijackers" were still alive and well today. And also why dosent the FBI's website have any charge for Osama on its website for 9/11?

This is Government propaganda at its finest,and with all the spin Fox news will give this,were all going to be dizzy.

Nice try though,but i declare shinanigans!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Theres plenty of proof to support us truthseekers theories, and plenty of proof to DISprove the government official lie. Perhaps you should do some research mate.

Bush Administration Insiders Says WTC Collapse Bogus

BYU Physics Professor Steven E. Jones lectures on WTC and 911

Fury as academics Claim 911 was 'inside job'

911 families say attack was "inside job"

Good for a start.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some people still refuse to believe the FACT that 9/11 was carried out by radical muslim extremists .. even when those terrorists themselves show off for the camera and are videotaped ... even when UBL himself is videotaped in terror training.

It's a fact. They really did it. And I furthermore ... I'll take this opportunity to say - I told ya' so!

BTW .. the 'convert or die' video recently released paired with all this being shown on Al-Jazerra .. I wonder what the terrorists are planning next. Could be soon.

[edit on 9/7/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is a nail in the coffin. There he will be shown with the men that walked into Logan that day and killed 2700 people. How is this one going to be debunked?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Theres plenty of proof to support us truthseekers theories, and plenty of proof to DISprove the government official lie. Perhaps you should do some research mate.

Bush Administration Insiders Says WTC Collapse Bogus
THIS IS A BS WEBSITE (Everyone knows that)

BYU Physics Professor Steven E. Jones lectures on WTC and 911
HE IS A NUT!!

Fury as academics Claim 911 was 'inside job'
MORE OF THE SAME

911 families say attack was "inside job"
JUST ANOTHER CT WEBSITE...SO WHAT!
Good for a start.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by AscendedMaster]

What I am looking for is REAL PROOF...not more CT information and conjecture.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
FlyersFan and ESDAD...Great post....and this is my point....I do agree something pehaps is in the works by AQ....

Back to this....why do you guys think all the CTers are taking their time in responding? My belief is their trying to put this video neatly in their little "CT Box". Problem is, IT DOESN'T FIT!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Something that has been weighing on my mind is the signifigance of 5 in Islam. Five pillars of Islam and five daily prayers are the two that come immediately to mind. This is probably why I've been kinda edgy about the upcoming 5th anniversary of 9/11. With the recent call to convert, supposedly a required precursor to an attack by a Muslim, and now this video which supposedly in the past have been the signal to initiate attacks, I'm kinda concerned about what may be in store in the near future. Hopefully nothing will happen and it's just more pre-election fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Back to this....why do you guys think all the CTers are taking their time in responding? My belief is their trying to put this video neatly in their little "CT Box". Problem is, IT DOESN'T FIT!!!!!!!!!!

After five years who cares about this purported video? To qoute "you guys"...

1. There is no chain of custody so this video proves nothing.
2. It could easily be faked after five years.
3. Al-Jazeera is not a reliable source.
4. No SEs agree with thsi video.
5. The timing makes it very suspect.
6. The translation to english is not accurate.
7. I could have produced that for less than $20K and it would be just as good.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This is a nail in the coffin. There he will be shown with the men that walked into Logan that day and killed 2700 people. How is this one going to be debunked?

Where is the video of any hijacker walking into Logan?

Where are their names on the manifests?

Why was no arab DNA found at the Pentagon?

Why can I not see any of their faces on the video?

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind
The video can be seen here:

CBS -Arab TV Airs Al Qaeda Sept. 11 Planning Video
cbs5.com...

My memory may be foggy, but would this qualify as the first real acknowledgement from Al Qaeda that they were responsible?

HEY LOOK!!! FAt Osama is back!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join