It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Wolf
I believe the video means that all the CTers have to take the "terrorist didn't fly...remote controlled" theories off the table. But that's just my humble uneducated opinion.

I agree, but I didnt think that was seriously on the table. theres alot of different speculations on what really happened, but I think the only one thats really being dealt with in serious study in that controlled demolitions were used.

If you ask any serious researcher, I dont think you'll find they believe in drone planes, holographic missile plane lookalikes, or reptillian plots.

link   

Originally posted by yanchek

UH OH .....Somebodies got some explaining to do........Yall better get working away on the next version of fiction.........

Why are you here on ATS mr. KnowItAll (how appropriate nickname)?

1. to mock, derail or disrupt

2. are paid to do so

3. you have trouble living in a La La Land

I mean today even your president confirmed one of our "wild" theories.

Yanchek...it's basically like watching a train wreck, or going to NASCAR to watch crashes. I'm not mocking, don't be so sensative. If the hijackers were actually meeting with OBL pre-911, in my mind that takes some of the wind out of your sails.
So here we are again, you don't like certain posts, and you start calling names and belittling. SAD.
Instead of calling me names, try to make this video fit nicely into your little CT box. Can't put a round peg in a square hole.
Ps. Using Al-Jazeera to debunk us? Now that's funny.

link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Yeah, that's Osama. Osama Yo' Moma...

yanchek is waking up apartment building with his laughter.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ROCK...that was an honest mistake.....
So now the twin OBL is back in play. Actually took about 90min for you all to recover from this video.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Wolf
I believe the video means that all the CTers have to take the "terrorist didn't fly...remote controlled" theories off the table. But that's just my humble uneducated opinion.

I agree, but I didnt think that was seriously on the table. theres alot of different speculations on what really happened, but I think the only one thats really being dealt with in serious study in that controlled demolitions were used.

If you ask any serious researcher, I dont think you'll find they believe in drone planes, holographic missile plane lookalikes, or reptillian plots.

WOLF, thanks for the professional response. Nice post. I am willing to listen to someone that can present a rational arguement. See?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So now the twin OBL is back in play. Actually took about 90min for you all to recover from this video.

Judging from all ur responses to peoples theories knowitall... i have to ask. what brought you to ATS in the first place.

Is there any theory regarding any conspiracy that you do believe in???

and can you respond to my previous post regarding burden of proof. thanks

[edit on 7/9/2006 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Judging from all ur responses to peoples theories knowitall... i have to ask. what brought you to ATS in the first place.

Is there any theory regarding any conspiracy that you do believe in???

Sir, as I mentioned...it's sort of like watching a train wreck. Call it morbid curiosity I suppose. Now you're not seriously going to tell me to get lost are you? Last I checked, I haven't violated in terms of this website, so a ban is not in order, and the US is a free country. You believe that don't you?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wolf

Why don't you read what Lear said around here about the Arab pilots or are you a rookie to what is going on?

I can't see anyway in the world that these guys were more than patsies like the gang the took out JFK.

But you seem personally eager to believe in the official story for some reason.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I am willing to listen to someone that can present a rational arguement. See?

Just a question, have you watched the video yourself? Do you see Osama in it, and can you recognize the other people? All I see is a minute or so of quick edits showing a tall man in a group, then stock footage of the al-Quaida training camps and wanna be ninjas. Why should a rational person automatically believe this is proof of anything? Isn't it our responsibility to question it?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't know if this link has been posted. Maybe you all should take the time to watch this video along with all of the facts presented before you jump to any conclusions on 9/11. My belief in the 'system' has been challenged now and this is one of those subjects that really hits me hard.

video.google.com...

My sincerest blessings to you all.

Mike

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Instead of calling me names, try to make this video fit nicely into your little CT box. Can't put a round peg in a square hole.

No problem. I'll put it in my CT Trash Bin.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Deny,

I believe they were patsies, but I think they did fly those planes.

I think the conspiracy is really on who was telling Osama the orders, and who was training the terrorists.

The CIA went out of there way to make sure project Able Danger wouldnot touch Atta and the other terrorists. Evidence was convienantly placed to point the finger at the terrorists and specifically Osama, while Able Dangers research and investigations were wiped clean to hide the fact that many of them had been trained on air force bases.

It makes sense for pilots to be able to do military like manuevers when they were trained in military training facilities, no?

So theres the instigation, they get Osama to train them and send them to the US, theyre allowed to prance about and get the training they need, all the while they set it up so itsa bigger disaster then what bin laden expected, and then, boom.

it made PNAC proud.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Sir, as I mentioned...it's sort of like watching a train wreck. Call it morbid curiosity I suppose. Now you're not seriously going to tell me to get lost are you? Last I checked, I haven't violated in terms of this website, so a ban is not in order, and the US is a free country. You believe that don't you?

Dude i asked a question. it wasnt intended to be hostile. I never said you violated anything nor was i gonna tell you to get lost.

I was actually intersted to know what brought you here in the first place and what if any theories you do believe in

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That video is fake.

There is one almighty massive HUGE mistake made in it.

Look at the explosion picture of the twin towers, and look at the bottom of this guys web page.

The explosions are identical. One picture was taken real time - so how in hells name did they have the picture BEFORE the event to paste into the background??

bodins.tripod.com...
(MSNBC piccie)
I smell BS on this one. I call FAKE!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Just a question, have you watched the video yourself? Do you see Osama in it, and can you recognize the other people? All I see is a minute or so of quick edits showing a tall man in a group, then stock footage of the al-Quaida training camps and wanna be ninjas. Why should a rational person automatically believe this is proof of anything? Isn't it our responsibility to question it?

I saw Osama quite clearly, as well as Zawahiri who was near him while walking and Mohammed Atef in the early part of this video who was greeting.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Dude i asked a question. it wasnt intended to be hostile. I never said you violated anything nor was i gonna tell you to get lost.

I was actually intersted to know what brought you here in the first place and what if any theories you do believe in

Hi, interesting video, looking forward to the debate...

KnowItAll, I too am interested in why you joined? Do you have some interesting arguments to bring to the discussion... it seems like the reason you joined is simple to label this video as 'proof'. Umm, thanks for that

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Another point just came to mind.

Why is it when al-jazeera posts an article supporting bushs 9/11 story noone questions the source.

But when the shoe is on the other foot people, mainly pro bush 9/11 story believers demand more "reliable" sources.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Deny,

I believe they were patsies, but I think they did fly those planes.

I think the conspiracy is really on who was telling Osama the orders, and who was training the terrorists.

The CIA went out of there way to make sure project Able Danger wouldnot touch Atta and the other terrorists. Evidence was convienantly placed to point the finger at the terrorists and specifically Osama, while Able Dangers research and investigations were wiped clean to hide the fact that many of them had been trained on air force bases.

It makes sense for pilots to be able to do military like manuevers when they were trained in military training facilities, no?

So theres the instigation, they get Osama to train them and send them to the US, theyre allowed to prance about and get the training they need, all the while they set it up so itsa bigger disaster then what bin laden expected, and then, boom.

it made PNAC proud.

I generally agree with you, except for the implied part that Osama was involved without his consensus. I think OBL is in on this.

The agreement went like this:

-OBL gets to be a martyr
-Bush gets to attack Iraq
-PNAC get their "Perl-harbor" like event
-Jews blame the Arabs

So these are the ones to benefit from 9/11. Now how it was organized:

CIA, Mossad and MI6* infiltrated various Muslim groups and trained them to believe they will act as Al Qaeda. The Muslims performed their horrible acts, the arabs got the blame, and all the above were happy.

*6660 characters remaining! can you believe that? :-)

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
That video is fake.

There is one almighty massive HUGE mistake made in it.

Look at the explosion picture of the twin towers, and look at the bottom of this guys web page.

The explosions are identical. One picture was taken real time - so how in hells name did they have the picture BEFORE the event to paste into the background??

bodins.tripod.com...
(MSNBC piccie)
I smell BS on this one. I call FAKE!!

Ah, damn. You beat me to the post.

But yeah I noticed that also.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I generally agree with you, except for the implied part that Osama was involved without his consensus. I think OBL is in on this.

The agreement went like this:

-OBL gets to be a martyr
-Bush gets to attack Iraq
-PNAC get their "Perl-harbor" like event
-Jews blame the Arabs

So these are the ones to benefit from 9/11. Now how it was organized:

CIA, Mossad and MI6* infiltrated various Muslim groups and trained them to believe they will act as Al Qaeda. The Muslims performed their horrible acts, the arabs got the blame, and all the above were happy.

*6660 characters remaining! can you believe that? :-)

Well, I dont think he was out of the loop, but I think he didnt know everything, why would he? patsies only need to know what theyre told. He probably thought he was going to fly the planes into the buildings, a undercover agent ala 1993 told him when and where to do it, and unbenost to him, the bigger stuff went down. What was going to be a symbollic attack on america turned into demolishing entire buildings, going from hundreds of deaths to thousands.

He got to be a martyr, but there was more in it for the US government then there was for him at that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join