It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Why did this tape take nigh on 5 years to surface? Anybody?

Probably because whoever is responsible for 9/11 (let's not get into WHO it is
) wants us to be reminded of that day and what happened, sort of like a 5 year anniversary.

Sporty

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Then who was? If it's Al Qaeda then why isn't OBL dead or captured yet

Remember how long it took to get Hussein. When you deal in cash, not trackable credit cards, and use sympathizers, a large area to hide in, and blend in with the locals, pretty easy to hide. There are plenty of wanted criminals still on the loose, Osama is simply another one.

and why is it that Bush stated he doesn't care about him any longer, that he's not a priority?

Likely because his people have realized:
1) cutting off the money is more vital
2) they don't have him, so best to downplay it
3) Al-Queda is no longer cohesive, but individual cells

Why hasn't OBL been charged or convicted yet? Why does the FBI not have him wanted in connection to 9/11?

Evidence, for one. And the warrant is already out from the previous bombing.

For argument sake lets agree with the official story. At the very least why has nearly nobody been held accountable for the incredible mistakes that happened which allowed a few arabs to hijack planes and fly them into national monuments?

They have. Plenty of people have been forced to resign, were fired, etc. They just weren't held up to public ridicule and scorn...and the govt didn't want to face millions in defamation lawsuits most likely. Most were all low profile though...as crap tends to roll downhill as they say.

Thing is though, there is really NO way (aside from having everyone board naked and with no luggage, and even THEN someone would find a way) to keep a determined person from taking control of a plane or blowing it up. I can easily think of a dozen or so ways that well-financed individuals could easily skirt our existing security measures and bring guns, explosives, etc. on board. (I won't share them though, as I definitely don't want to be responsible for such things being attempted). To be perfectly honest, I'm VERY surprised we haven't seen a repeat for 5 years...surprised, but relieved....

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Gazrok
Thanks for the reply. I just wrote a big tirade about my frustration with 9/11 and this administration but thought better of it and deleted it all. Anyway, thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mammoth,
in answer to your question about that background, I posted on it in a post earlier in the thread, and you just look how quick it got a 'whatever' brush over - almost no one has stopped to think just how they got those images... AND, and its a big AND, at the very first / second page of this thread, a poster clearly puts real time image and those back grounds side by side for all to see, and they are IDENTICAL.... now if thats not a warning bell, i dont know what is...al jazeera state very clearly that those images are from the origional tape.... so wtf is going on??!!

This video is a well crafted fake until a whistle blower slots in those images.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Mammoth,
in answer to your question about that background, I posted on it in a post earlier in the thread, and you just look how quick it got a 'whatever' brush over - almost no one has stopped to think just how they got those images... AND, and its a big AND, at the very first / second page of this thread, a poster clearly puts real time image and those back grounds side by side for all to see, and they are IDENTICAL.... now if thats not a warning bell, i dont know what is...al jazeera state very clearly that those images are from the origional tape.... so wtf is going on??!!

This video is a well crafted fake until a whistle blower slots in those images.

In the wake of its evacuation from Afghanistan, al-Qaeda and its successors have migrated online to escape detection in an atmosphere of increased international vigilance. As a result, the organization’s use of the Internet has grown more sophisticated, encompassing financing, recruitment, networking, mobilization, publicity, as well as information dissemination, gathering, and sharing. More than other paramilitary organizations, al-Qaeda has embraced the Web for these purposes. For example, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi’s al-Qaeda movement in Iraq regularly releases short videos glorifying the activity of jihadist suicide bombers. This growing range of multimedia content includes guerrilla training clips, stills of victims about to be murdered, testimonials of suicide bombers, and epic-themed videos with high production values that romanticize participation in jihad through stylized portraits of mosques and stirring musical scores. A website associated with al-Qaeda, for example, posted a video of captured American contractor Nick Berg being decapitated in Iraq. Other decapitation videos and pictures, including those of Paul Johnson, Kim Sun-il, and Daniel Pearl, were first posted onto jihadist websites.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sry, i have´t read the whole thread.
I think that the whole thing with the video is only a propaganda campaign.
The US Government want to remind us on their invented "war on terror".
In some videos, only a picture of bin laden is visible. Who can trace that this
is all real? We can only see what they give us in TV. I could laugh all the time
when i see the videos and that the people still believe this #.

I cannot believe what the US says, since 9/11. The development of the last 5 years
are only the beginning. Something much bigger will happen in the near future.

Come on, America should something do for their citizens. They could make a strong
social network with this money to help everyone in the US with a health insurance in example. Or if they would invest more money into space explorations than into military, we would already own the mars. Who needs the whole military, nukes and bombs. They could much do to bring forward the humankind like in the 60s with the
start of space exploration. This is also the reason why NASA still sits on the great
but old and unsafe space shuttle.

They are using more money for military than all other nations together, and this means that they are on the way
to start the 3. world war. They will get their punish sometime and all empires are
falling down when the government does not care for their citizens, because the real
power of a nation are the citizens.

Is it allready the 4. Reich? They are only doing it a little bit smarter than Hitler i think. But we will see what happens the next years. This is the only thing we can do.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OK what I am reading here in this thread; is that for some the video is proof that Bin Laden and his followers planned 911 and to prove this there is a tape of them actually planning the attack called 911 and the tape was made on the 7th of September 2001, four days before the actual event, but in the background of this video is a tv showing actual pictures of the attack. The very attack they are planning and has not taken place, but yet the WTC in flames, is on the tv screen in the background of a video dated 9/7/01.

Wake up people you have found either the smoking gun proving this video is a fake or a tv that foretells the future. For myself I believe it is a fake, for some of you others here who still argue the official story is real, and insist that we are all a bunch of crazy conspiracy nuts who just want to believe the worst of our government, I would suggest you start shopping for a new tv, who know you might just get lucky.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i dont get it. you people are so ignorant that you fail to understand that they can edit the video to insert the 9/11 pictures?

AQ have an indepndent media publishing organization. its called As-Sahab.

en.wikipedia.org...

stop telling us to wake up. for people who claim to be "Truth Seekers" well... nobody knows for sure about the truth. but i sure know your not "Seeking" hard enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Lol, for enough money all you can imagine is possible! You are maybe a
victim of their propaganda and mind control techniques.

Just kidding.^^

Everybody has his own point of view and i am respecting yours.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wow... this is amazing... I just read the other day on Brian's Predictions (I know, you all think he is full of BS) that there was going to be a video released and it would be a warning for 9/11 terrorist events to come. Let me go look it up and I'll post what he wrote.

Dated: 9/7/06 DD4296 Another warning from terrorist group Al Qaeda about the upcoming 9/11 attacks, the warning message is in a video tape to be released in the next 48 hours...in the tape there are several hidden messages, one is about an attack during a speech by President Bush on 9/11/2006.

Pretty weird.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
Lol, for enough money all you can imagine is possible! You are maybe a
victim of their propaganda and mind control techniques.

Just kidding.^^

Everybody has his own point of view and i am respecting yours.

i love the propoganda and mind control explanations.

its like whenevr theres a hard nut to crack, WHAM!, mind control. its like you pepole save special brain power for back-up.
yea yea i got it that you were kidding. the problam is there are many people that believe it with all they're heart.

im an open minded person i also believed the CT's for few years. but its hard for me to respect your point of view as i know your not trying to find the real truth.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecandyman
Wow... this is amazing... I just read the other day on Brian's Predictions (I know, you all think he is full of BS) that there was going to be a video released and it would be a warning for 9/11 terrorist events to come. Let me go look it up and I'll post what he wrote.

Dated: 9/7/06 DD4296 Another warning from terrorist group Al Qaeda about the upcoming 9/11 attacks, the warning message is in a video tape to be released in the next 48 hours...in the tape there are several hidden messages, one is about an attack during a speech by President Bush on 9/11/2006.

Pretty weird.

luckily its only 2 days short. we will wait and see.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm speechless.

Did you even read the al jazeera piece about the footage?? Not what cnn /fox /bbc said, did you read it from the horses mouth??

They clearly state that its 5 years old, pre 9-11 footage, made to be released after they have done the operation on 9-11-2001.

PRE 9-11, not POST.

Hence, those freakin pictures could and should not be in the film released.

O.K I feel we will just have to beg to differ on this subject, because we are not going to agree no matter what either of us posts.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

its like whenevr theres a hard nut to crack, WHAM!, mind control. its like you pepole save special brain power for back-up.
yea yea i got it that you were kidding. the problam is there are many people that believe it with all they're heart.

im an open minded person i also believed the CT's for few years. but its hard for me to respect your point of view as i know your not trying to find the real truth.

I am open minded too, and you cannot say that i am completely wrong. Watch the war
in Afghanistan and then in Iraq and next the Iran. It is all about oil. The oil is going empty in the near future and the country which controls last oil reserves, controls the world. And that the US is going crazy with their military. They could do much better things with this money. They use the strategy that they make a problem and then give us the solution to make us all believe that they are the good guys. The america which we all loved in the past has died. The only thing that they do is, war.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I'm speechless.

Did you even read the al jazeera piece about the footage?? Not what cnn /fox /bbc said, did you read it from the horses mouth??

They clearly state that its 5 years old, pre 9-11 footage, made to be released after they have done the operation on 9-11-2001.

PRE 9-11, not POST.

Hence, those freakin pictures could and should not be in the film released.

O.K I feel we will just have to beg to differ on this subject, because we are not going to agree no matter what either of us posts.

provide me with an creditable source that states that the ENTIRE video was shot pre 9/11 and no editind was made during this 5 years.
or provide crediable source that states that the ENTIRE tape is a fake created after the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
yeah, i want to see it too! Give us the source, plz!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

I am open minded too, and you cannot say that i am completely wrong. Watch the war
in Afghanistan and then in Iraq and next the Iran. It is all about oil. The oil is going empty in the near future and the country which controls last oil reserves, controls the world. And that the US is going crazy with their military. They could do much better things with this money. They use the strategy that they make a problem and then give us the solution to make us all believe that they are the good guys. The america which we all loved in the past has died. The only thing that they do is, war.

i can accept your statement. that this entire war on terrorism is some sort of "beneficial war" and "hidden agendas" but that is not a prove for the 9/11 conspiracy.
you can say they "used" the attacks as an excuse but thats not a fact and that doesnt prove anything its a mere assumption.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I hit a nerve apparently, it's not the first tape released concerning Bin Laden that is a fake.

Here is another one, see for yourself.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I hit a nerve apparently, it's not the first tape released concerning Bin Laden that is a fake.

Here is another one, see for yourself.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

you are wrong my friend.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yep I'm wrong, it's not Bin Laden, it's a chameleon who can change his skin color at will and make his nose much larger in a flash. On second thought maybe it's Mr. Magoo..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join