It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Releases Video Showing UBL and Others Planning 911

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Yep I'm wrong, it's not Bin Laden, it's a chameleon who can change his skin color at will and make his nose much larger in a flash. On second thought maybe it's Mr. Magoo..

your sarcasm doesnt make you right.
mayb you should do some more research.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I really don't need to, it's clear that this man is not Bin Laden, he not only does not look like Bin Laden he is wearing a gold ring, Bin Laden has never been seen wearing a ring in any photos or video, it is forbidden under Islamic law (let's not forget according to our gov. he is supposed to be a religous fanatic and would not break these laws) and he also is using his non dominate right hand as his dominate hand, Bin Laden is left handed.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Also at least one other tape has proven to be faked. the one released in Nov. 2002 has been tested and it has been proven to be a fake.

news.bbc.co.uk...
Researchers in Switzerland have questioned the authenticity of the recent audio recording attributed to Osama Bin Laden.
A team from the Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence, Idiap, said it was 95% certain the tape does not feature the voice of the al-Qaeda leader.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I really don't need to, it's clear that this man is not Bin Laden, he not only does not look like Bin Laden he is wearing a gold ring, Bin Laden has never been seen wearing a ring in any photos or video, it is forbidden under Islamic law (let's not forget according to our gov. he is supposed to be a religous fanatic and would not break these laws) and he also is using his non dominate right hand as his dominate hand, Bin Laden is left handed.

you mean this ring:

news.bbc.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

the fbi also states that he is walking with a cane.

www.fbi.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.fbi.gov...

but this cane is never to be seen.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Also at least one other tape has proven to be faked. the one released in Nov. 2002 has been tested and it has been proven to be a fake.

news.bbc.co.uk...
Researchers in Switzerland have questioned the authenticity of the recent audio recording attributed to Osama Bin Laden.
A team from the Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence, Idiap, said it was 95% certain the tape does not feature the voice of the al-Qaeda leader.

they only said that the voice is maybe not hes own. dont twist it.
and there is no conclusion about this research just assumptions.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
First of all I have seen him walking with the cane in videos, not sure if it was because he was walking up and down steep mountains or if he really needed to use the cane to walk. Since he was walking up and down the mountains I am betting it is just a useful tool. What date is that picture from you listed?

BTW you asked for confirmation that the tape is being presented as being made before the attacks on 9/11/01.

news.bbc.co.uk...
The BBC's Adam Brookes in Washington says it appears to be a meeting held just a few days before the 9/11 attacks took place.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

First of all I have seen him walking with the cane in videos, not sure if it was because he was walking up and down steep mountains or if he really needed to use the cane to walk. Since he was walking up and down the mountains I am betting it is just a useful tool. What date is that picture from you listed?

BTW you asked for confirmation that the tape is being presented as being made before the attacks on 9/11/01.

news.bbc.co.uk...
The BBC's Adam Brookes in Washington says it appears to be a meeting held just a few days before the 9/11 attacks took place.

the fbi said that he "walkes with a cane". i quote them.
now we dont see that cane. if you think otherwise provide evidence that shows bin laden using a cane for normal uses other then mountain hiking.

what difference does it makes of the picture date? its from bbc. its valid.

and the link you supplied as nothing about the date of the video footage of bin laden with the 9/11 terrorists.
instead it states the date of another video footage that was on the same tape that al-jazeera received from an unknowen source.

'Suicide' videos

The footage also shows the al-Qaeda leader meeting senior figures Ramzi Binalshibh and Mohammed Atef in what al-Jazeera said were the mountains of Afghanistan.

Binalshibh was captured in 2002 and Atef was killed by a US air strike in Afghanistan in late 2001.

The tape also showed al-Qaeda training exercises

you fail to understand that the tape the al-jazeera got was a bunch of video clips put together with nifty editing to provide propoganda for there muslim followers.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No this is being shown as proof he planned it all and it is not being shown as being edited at all. I've watched several networks and no one said anything about editing. I am aware they are saying they have gotten several tapes but no one so far as I know are saying they have been edited and pieced together, provide me with that please, other than just a statement by you.

As to the photo you posted I want a link to the picture showing it when the BBC printed it, all you have given me is a picture with no link, I want to see the actual photo in the actual newspaper.

As to the link I supplied, which one are you speaking of? If you click on the link you will find all the dates at the top of the newspaper articles.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by goose]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
this will be my last post to you. im finding it hard to discuss this with a complete ignorant.

No this is being shown as proof he planned it all and it is not being shown as being edited at all. I've watched several networks and no one said anything about editing. I am aware they are saying they have gotten several tapes but no one so far as I know are saying they have been edited and pieced together, provide me with that please, other than just a statement by you.

i dont need to provide you with evidence that the tape is edited.
every person with no apparent brain damage can see the cuts between scenes indicating an editing techniques used on this tape.

As to the photo you posted I want a link to the picture showing it when the BBC printed it, all you have given me is a picture with no link, I want to see the actual photo in the actual newspaper.

news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> news.bbc.co.uk...

As to the link I supplied, which one are you speaking of? If you click on the link you will find all the dates at the top of the newspaper articles.

i did not asked for the date of the publishing of the story, you know that.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Can you identify these three men?

Didn't see this post and directed at me...anyways.

Oh definitely, in the first part of this video that we seeing now where Ramzi Binalshibh is meeting the guy with the black robe and turban, you can see the white beard. The pic you provided was old, and Mohammed Atef has aged and his beard is white.

s3.amazonaws.com...

cbs5.com...

As you can see that its similar compare to the video and the wedding picture.

Also in the last part of the segment of the video of Al Zawahiri, when they are joined by a large group, the person on the far left you see a man with a white turban and white robe and is wearing glasses, if you pause the clip you can see clearly that is Al Zawahiri. Look at the clip and pause to each of the segments and look. I'm not expert as to get pics out of the video clip, unless you can help me on that. But as I have done is point out the 3 top men of Al Qaida.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was going to add some stuff I had found, and then I read this.

"i dont need to provide you with evidence that the tape is edited.
every person with no apparent brain damage can see the cuts between scenes indicating an editing techniques used on this tape."

Then I decided not to, because that has got to be the nastiest, most short tempered and meanest thing I have ever read on ATS.

I hope you don't post again on this thread, because as a human you are truely lacking - As an ATS'er you are truely horrible.

As of now you are on permanent IGNORE.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I was going to add some stuff I had found, and then I read this.

"i dont need to provide you with evidence that the tape is edited.
every person with no apparent brain damage can see the cuts between scenes indicating an editing techniques used on this tape."

Then I decided not to, because that has got to be the nastiest, most short tempered and meanest thing I have ever read on ATS.

I hope you don't post again on this thread, because as a human you are truely lacking - As an ATS'er you are truely horrible.

As of now you are on permanent IGNORE.

you people are so weak. you cant prove nothing so you attack on personal basis.
i really dont need to provide evidence. the tape is all the evidence i need.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
this will be my last post to you. im finding it hard to discuss this with a complete ignorant.

i dont need to provide you with evidence that the tape is edited.
every person with no apparent brain damage can see the cuts between scenes indicating an editing techniques used on this tape.

i did not asked for the date of the publishing of the story, you know that.

Gosh it just breaks my heart you don't want to discuss this with me being as you are so charming. LOL

I have only seen the tape in one or two minute bits and pieces on tv and they are presenting it as being proof of Bin laden planning 911, if it is edited as you say then it is clear by their not supplying this information to the general public, that it is propaganda, which is what is on most of the mainstream corporate owned media outlets anyway.

Though someone here was nice enough to provide a link to watch the tape I only have dial up in my area and so it would take hours to download it.

What coverage I have seen has not included any acknowledgement that it is edited or any mention of the WTC burning in the background on the tv screen.

As to the link you wanted a date on, the only Bin Laden tape I mentioned that was not clearly defined by date in the news story was the tape that had been analyzed by the Swiss lab, I provided the month and year myself in the reply to you, it was also in the story at the link I provided, just not very clear, so I provided it for you.

I find it rather funny that you are saying people here have weak arguments and so therefore attack on a personal level, but you are the only one doing that.

As for your not responding to me again, I'm really ok with that!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have only seen the tape in one or two minute bits and pieces on tv and they are presenting it as being proof of Bin laden planning 911, if it is edited as you say then it is clear by their not supplying this information to the general public, that it is propaganda, which is what is on most of the mainstream corporate owned media outlets anyway.

Well its pretty obvious its edited. The entire footage isn't one continuious clip. They have interwoven it as a recruitment piece for Al Queada.

What coverage I have seen has not included any acknowledgement that it is edited or any mention of the WTC burning in the background on the tv screen.

They didnt say it was an unedited video either. Its a recruitment tape given to al jazeera. And the WTC burning in the background was an obvious edit down by I guess Al Queada to show off what the terrorists "did."

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

SamBlack

Where can i find the whole video?All i can seem to find is like 1 minute of it.

As I understand it, the full version is not available publicly on the internet yet.

However, the Site Institute has part of it available free. Knowledge is for Acting Upon Part 1 (143 MB WMV)

Laura Mansfield has a different part of it available free. Knowledge is for Acting Upon Part 2 (57 MB WMV)

I am still not 100% clear if these two portions represent the full video when combined.

Laura Mansfield is reported to have the full version in RM format, but you have to be a paid member in order to download it. They are also supposed to have a transcript up soon.

The video was released in two parts. Part 1 is 55 minutes, 18 seconds long. Part 2 is 36 minutes, 22 seconds long.

We were able to obtain a copy of the tape before it was released on the internet.

Because of bandwidth requirements, we are only able to provide video access to subscribers

Part 1 RM format
Part 2 RM format

Update

News Organizations are now saying that the full version has been released.
No word on where to find it.

[edit on 9/10/06 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The ignorance in this thread is unbelievable..........you complain about the 'editing' of the ABC docudrama but then think it is impossible for aqueda to edit a tape?

Is the US the only country who can edit tapes?

My guess is a vast amjority here are able to take a movie and edit it down.

This thread is just getting stupid.
...pathetic.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
1 Million Videos could show up of OBL planning 9/11, he could even come to New York himself and dance in his underwear by the Statue of Liberty and Parade to Madison Square singing " I planned 9-11"... and there would still be people who , either by fear, hate or pure ignorance, would deny that he did, and blame it on me.. or Bush.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

1 Million Videos could show up of OBL planning 9/11, he could even come to New York himself and dance in his underwear by the Statue of Liberty and Parade to Madison Square singing " I planned 9-11"... and there would still be people who , either by fear, hate or pure ignorance, would deny that he did, and blame it on me.. or Bush.

You are incorrect he didnt PLAN it.
Yousef came up with the idea.

And he definately didnt EXECUTE it.
You think the FBI allowed these arabs to train at flight schools then to get on planes?

The FBI assisted them, helped them in orchestrate the attacks.
Arabs might of flown the mission, but the US cleared the obstacles.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Is this the same tape?

The tape also says that a previous unknown Arab Islamist, Abu al-Turab al-Urduni, supervised the training for the attacks.

The video said the preparation for the attacks included not only flight training but also lessons in street-fighting and how to forge official documents.

The video also showed two of the 19 Islamists who took part in the attacks, Saudi nationals Hamza al-Ramdi and Wael el-Shemari.

The men said that their actions were inspired by an urge to avenge the suffering of Muslims in Bosnia and Chechnya.

Al Jazeera

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It almost fits in perfectly with the argument that Bush and Iraq has made us more enemies, the same old argument of, "Well, Clinton did this" or "Clinton did this too".

I thought we were helping the Muslims of Bosnia against genocide?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

its forbidden to wear gold according to Islamic law ???? LOL... WOW.. what other amazing excuses will ppl make up, so they can continue to deny what is obvious. OBL did it and he is PROUD of it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join