It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dimensional Shift Is Here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No, it really is infinite. This is not a misunderstanding. Drop all the science you have learned and think about this. How can it be expanding? That means there was a beginning... and to have a beginning means there was a "nothing before" and nothing can never exist because existence cannot come into existence through nothing. It just always has been.
It is infinity in every direction. There is no end.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I cannot prove myself anymore. It's up to you to prove me.

I don't know if we can. I haven't talked to the same ET that you talked to. You're hogging your sources.

Posted by dgoodpasture, on August 29, 2006

All E.T. told me was how to become one with the universe.

P.s. if you desire a more informative approach you can view some of my posts in the religion conspiracy section of ATS... and also my homepage. www.myspace.com...

Does that prove who you are? Nice hair by the way. I'm going bald on top and I envy your long locks.

Yes that is me! Haha, thank you for the compliments on my orange fluffy locks. They told me to become one with the universe... and that's it, they never helped me after that. I figured everything out on my own from there through research and mental gymnastics.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

link   

No, it really is infinite. This is not a misunderstanding. Drop all the science you have learned and think about this. How can it be expanding? That means there was a beginning... and to have a beginning means there was a "nothing before" and nothing can never exist because existence cannot come into existence through nothing. It just always has been.
It is infinity in every direction. There is no end.

See, I have this thing with evidence, with the physical fingerprints of God. When they're there, depicting exactly what He told us, I tend to believe what He told us, and not someone telling me to ignore all the evidence and just accept what he says because he doesn't believe "nothing" exists.

link   
And on that note, I also noticed on you myspace you stated:

I am going to sing this live one day, but only because of this backwards world that forces us to become something that we don't necessarily always wish to be; Our lives are bought from us and in essence we sell ourselves.

You realize that you are trying to get others to sell themselves to a belief in you rather then just have them believe in themselves? Seems at odds with what you have been saying, but so does this:

Thank you Jimmi Hendrix (for creativity) and Jesus Christ (it's a disgrace that you were misunderstood and now we make religions after you and wage wars in your name).

Seems to show that you know full well your message is false. Bummer dude.

In the end, a great quote is this:

Truth CANNOT be constructed on the foundation of a lie, for it is too weak and the weather of time will surely cause it to crumble: the story of humanity.

If your as deep as you pretend, can you honestly look within yourself and believe that you are Jesus? Remember...GOD is watching.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
YOU are Jesus Too! Being Jesus only means being Christ like. God is the universe! God is watching.. of course... I am watching me, you are watching me. We are all God because it is within us. I am talking about the system when I say that we are bought. We have no freedom. Money buys us.

"quote: Thank you Jimmi Hendrix (for creativity) and Jesus Christ (it's a disgrace that you were misunderstood and now we make religions after you and wage wars in your name)."

All this means is that he was misunderstood. We worship him we and don't believe that we can be like him. Yet he told us that we could be and more. He also told us that God is within us.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"See, I have this thing with evidence, with the physical fingerprints of God. When they're there, depicting exactly what He told us, I tend to believe what He told us, and not someone telling me to ignore all the evidence and just accept what he says because he doesn't believe "nothing" exists."

I understand you. First you must shift... then look back on what God means to you and where its domain is. A dimensional shift is "physically" intangible in the light of evidence. It's a mental occurance.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
/pharmage with jesus.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would rather just be called David. If that's okay? We can all be christ-like... so we can't start referring to everyone as Jesus after this happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
okay sure wha'evah but i get to be lyssie!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
In response to this

"quote: Originally posted by dgoodpasture
A true genius can make the most captivating idea understandable for the masses."

I am setting an example for the future. In the past most of the great minds only said things in ways that other great minds could understand. This is why we have secret societies and covert groups... because we don't allow ourselves to be equal.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok, got it...we're all Jesus, the universe is neverending, love thy neighbor, and Jimi Hendrix freaking rules. Got it.

It's funny that after so much enlightenment, all you seem to do is repeat the things they teach in Philosophy 101 like there's no such thing as a straight line, etc, etc. I would suggest a return to the books before you climb to the pulpit, so you may better grasp the ideals of truly communicating to your intended audience. You don't want your message getting lost in on-the-fly translation of what you learned in class.

Other then that, maybe dye the hair. You wouldn't want to confused with the slightly evil Carrot dude. He is the Anti-Christ I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I would rather just be called David. If that's okay? We can all be christ-like... so we can't start referring to everyone as Jesus after this happens.

We could have a number system.

"Hey, Jesus682393-ZX-9A, what's up?"

"Yo! Jesus919916-DD-5G! Nothin' much - saving souls, creating a universe here and there, dyin' comin' back. You know, the usual."

"I hear ya, man, I hear ya."

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Perhaps you'd like to explain fully what you mean. For instance, what exactly is this 'Dimensional shift'? Please give me a detailed answer so that i nmay understand exactly what you mean by this.

You cannot be Jesus, the Anti-Christ comes first, then Jesus along with his Heavenly host destroy him in the Lake of Fire. You've become part of a dangerous kind of 'cult' (even though it is just you), and you need to get out of this NOW, send me a u2u if you want any help. Start by re-examining the Bible very carefully, and take time, along with prayer for aid in finding the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am not part of a cult. Death is eternal. Yet so is life. This IS the knowledge that comes with the shift. The acceptance of infinity and the true nature of what it means to exist here with God. Many people do not understand me. That's okay, I expect it. You'll all be there in a bit. Everyone talks about the shift... well hey... it happened to me. Now no one wants to believe what it is?

What if we left religion out of this completely and made this an existential matter? Would it make more sense?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I am not part of a cult. Death is eternal. Yet so is life. This IS the knowledge that comes with the shift. The acceptance of infinity and the true nature of what it means to exist here with God. Many people do not understand me. That's okay, I expect it. You'll all be there in a bit. Everyone talks about the shift... well hey... it happened to me. Now no one wants to believe what it is?

What if we left religion out of this completely and made this an existential matter? Would it make more sense?

Your still avoiding my question! What is this dimensional shift? Detailed account please

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a pretty good description of how it came about. I thought... "well if I reverse engineer this thought process maybe I could share it with people." So I did. I wrote down just about everything over the past year. Here's a brief summary.

There is no "static God" residing in his heavenly abode in the far off non-existent land of heaven because there cannot be a "solid beginning". Why? Because NOTHING can NEVER exist. The existence of the universe is therefore eternal, infinite, and SOLID. There never was a beginning and never an ending. The scientists will continue to waste billions but it is never to be found. It never existed and nor will it ever. Why? Because a beginning represents NOTHING before it and nothing CANNOT exist. Why? Well then one must ponder what brang existence into existence? It is infinity. "W hat created that? What created that? and that?" INFINITY. The God spoken of in the Bible does meet all these criteria we are just yet to accept it. Omnipotent, omnipresent, infinite alpha, infinite omega. Evolution is how we are created in its image. Death is eternal for the conscious being, but while it is alive it is living eternally within its own existence. Eternal is the conscious being that is existing within itself, when it ceases to exist it is over. It does not matter anymore because it does not know it. Yet there is eternal life in a sense of eternal impact. What we do here while alive effects this world and this existence for eternity. God is the universe and God created us through evolution, we should live to know God. The universe is an infinite mirror, an infinite duality, and an infinite truth when understood. There are no consistencies or randomizations all things only happen because they must and must is because it happens. The current world cncept of 0 is a fallacy, it is a non-existency. Illusion is a fallacy: the illusion is within the illusion itself, therefore is it does not exist, and non-existence is a fallacy! Illusions are fear.
Extra-terrestrials exist. "Heaven" is HERE. "God" is the infinite Universe!
We are ALL "Gods" and "Godesses" because "God" is within us and "God" IS us. "God" IS the universe and we ARE the universe. The creator creates the creation (us) and then the creation creates, and the creation becomes creators. The creation realizes that it IS the creator.

Think of it like this : We are conscious mass, matter, and energy. No more and no less. We must begin exploring and understanding the laws that we abide by, Action/reaction etc. We must wake up and understand what we are and where we are. The truth is being revealed.

So God is "infinite reality" or the reality of infinity... to quote a good friend of mine.

The only static God is here with us... not far away in heaven. It is not seperate from its creation.. so yes, God always has been! And God is the universe... the infinity.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Ok, got it...we're all Jesus, the universe is neverending, love thy neighbor, and Jimi Hendrix freaking rules. Got it.

It's funny that after so much enlightenment, all you seem to do is repeat the things they teach in Philosophy 101 like there's no such thing as a straight line, etc, etc. I would suggest a return to the books before you climb to the pulpit, so you may better grasp the ideals of truly communicating to your intended audience. You don't want your message getting lost in on-the-fly translation of what you learned in class.

Other then that, maybe dye the hair. You wouldn't want to confused with the slightly evil Carrot dude. He is the Anti-Christ I'm sure.

So If I hired a professional with some credentials and had him type this out to you you'd take my word for what it is? But as long as I'm 21 years old none of my imagination or truth matters? "Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein. He was pretty smart.... don't you think? So physical features and my musical interests now discredit my knowledge? How low will you go? Just try and understand what I presented.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Everyone talks about the shift... well hey... it happened to me. Now no one wants to believe what it is?

Hello dgoodpasture,

Interesting thread. A question friend, in light of your perceptual shift, what would you consider to be the meaning and purpose of human existence?

Kindest regards.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

There is no static God because there cannot be a solid beginning.

A solid beginning? Not sure i get you there. God is eternal - no beginning and no end, just because you have never seen something happen, doesn't mean its impossible.

NOTHING can NEVER exist.

Again, im not sure what you mean by this.

The existence of the universe is therefore eternal, infinite, and SOLID.

What about the orange juice sitting in front of me on my desk?

A beginning represents NOTHING before it and nothing CANNOT exist. Why? Well then one must ponder what brang existence into existence? It is infinity.

No, it is God. Consider for example if i want top make a little model world in a box. According to the little people on this world, there was nothing before, because there was no box for their world to live in.

"What created that? What created that? and that?" INFINITY.

You are personifying infinity, so clearly, Infinity must be a certain being that created everything (God maybe?). Your whole arguement sounds rather contradictory.

The God spoken of in the Bible does meet all these criteria we are just yet to accept it.

I have accepted Him

Death is eternal for the conscious being, but while it is alive it is living eternally within its own existence.

No, im livving in a little place i like to call the universe, created by God. I do not live within myself.

God is the universe and God created us through evolution, we should live to know God.

No, God isnt the universe! He made the universe.

14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

God made the stars! And he also made 'the sky' in which they were made (the universe)

The universe is an infinite mirror, an infinite duality, and an infinite truth when understood.

an infinite mirror? What is it mirroring?

"Heaven" is HERE.

Heaven is a perfect place, this world is not perfect, and neither is any human perfect, so any 'Heaven is within us' arguements are false.

We are ALL "Gods" and "Godesses" because "God" is within us and "God" IS us.

The Holy spirit of God can be inside those that he deems worthy, but that is as far as it goes. How can God be us if we were created by him in the first place? That just doesnt make sense at all.

"God" IS the universe and we ARE the universe.

We are a part of the universe, yes.

The creator creates the creation (us) and then the creation creates, and the creation becomes creators. The creation realizes that it IS the creator.

If the creation creates, it can be a creator, not the creator that created them in the first place.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Our purpose is quite simply to love and make each other feel whole inside. The reality is that when we die... we just die and there is nothing after. We must be good examples for the future because our impact on this world is eternal. We are creating ever ything that is going on right now because we do not know "God". If we were aware of our true existence we'd surely change. I doubt you'd see too many more suicide bombers strapping vests to themselves... because now there is no heaven to enter after you die... heaven is here, and right now it is hell because we haven't accepted what heaven is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join