It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dimensional Shift Is Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Let it be known that it is here and that we are in the realms of heaven with God. Rejoice for the time is near and God has revealed all the answers about existence through the universe(What God really is), for we are God, and God is us. Please disregard all mention of Christ throughout this thread... as in my excitement to get this out I stumbled over a few things that I now see were wrong. Although if you are Christian or know about Christ... you still may know what I mean. So I will leave the rest of the thread as it is and let it progress from there. While I converse with the members I learn even more about my experience and in what nature to share it in.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

Note To Members

The original title of this thread was:

I Am The Second Coming

dgoodpasture changed it and some of the statements in this post after the thread reached page 5, apparently because he was concerned about all the negative attention the title was getting.

I don't think he intended to deceive anyone by doing this, but by removing the references to the "Second Coming" from the original post, it might look like several members responding to the message were assuming things that weren't there.

No, they weren't. dgoodpasture did originally make statements that would lead a reasonable member to think he was claiming to be Jesus.

I think he's clarified that in subsequent posts, however, so I'll let the edit stand.

But in the interest of full disclosure and honesty in posting, I thought you should know what was going on.

Majic

[edit on 9/7/2006 by Majic]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome back...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow, so have you posted this on every message board across the planet at the same time, or is ATS somehow graced to be the only community to know y'all are back? If it is just us, why are we so special? Are we considered part of the tribe of Dan or something?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Apha and the Omega are one and the same; Infinite. Infinity minus infinity = an infinite recession or the sum of all numbers negative and positive = 0... 0 = everything, 0 does not = nothing... as nothing does not, never did, never can, and never will exist. Zero is the alpha... Zero is the omega. There is no nothing. Existence is eternal and infinite. There was no big bang. Welcome to heaven, you are now in the presence of the God that always has been: The Universe and Existence.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, that wasn't much of an answer...

I think it's pretty safe to say that you're not the messiah come again, in that y'all just skipped most of what you told John you'd do before coming back. On top of that, since English is the language in which you chose to communicate with us, it can be assumed, you being God and all, you used exactly the correct words to communicate what you wanted to get across...yet directly contradicted yourself in your last sentence --

"Welcome to heaven" welcome would denote we just got here

"you are now in the presence of the God" we are now in the presence of God. Ok, so the welcome works, we just got here...

"that always has been" wait, but if we just got here, but you've always been, and, as existence is eternal and infinite, how can we not be welcomed into the reality that has always existed?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Because you've been unaware of it. This reality has not always existed to you, but now it is here. This is the awakening. See, you've always existed in it, it has just not been a part of your accepted reality, and that is why it was coined "hell".

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Because you've been unaware of it. This reality has not always existed to you, but now it is here. This is the awakening.

And because you're making such a blanket statement, should I assume this applies to all of humanity, or just the members of ATS who click on your thread?

Oh, right, that reminds me, has the rest of the world gotten your message, too, or just us at ATS? I can't seem to recall your answer...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No, this is the first moments of me speaking out. I am confident in what I know now. I know it is the truth and will change mankind forever. I do not know of anyone else in the world who has this knowledge... some have come close, but never achieved what I know. I give thanks to those who did many great works and years of studies. All those that have come before me have delightfully contributed to this day. God speaks English. God is the universe... and so are you.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And you know this because...you're the messiah, right?

Now, being the one whom God decided to reveal this to (unless, of course, you do claim to be the messiah, in which case you've always know it), why does ATS have the honor of being the first to be told the new revelation?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I do not know... happen is because it must and must is because it happens. There is no conceptualization of consistencies without expectation. I suppose it is the plan of time and God.

Ever since I was a child I questioned God. This may suggest that I always knew. Even in church as a 7 year old I asked who created God because it never made sense. Finally I have arrived at our answer.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well hello there, I'm the Antichrist and I've been wondering when you'd show your face. It's only been two thousand years.

Originally posted by The Messiah

But since when does Jesus need to go back and edit what he says?

[edit on 2006-9-6 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

God speaks English. Gos is the universe... and so are you.

"Gos" doesn't seem to have too solid an understanding of typing English!

Normally, I wouldn't say anything about spelling or grammar, but when you claim to be God but can't even spell your title right...I dunno, I just figured "Gos" was above typos...Of course, being everything, I can see how those keys on your average keyboard may be a little small for your fingers...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No... I claim you to be God too. In our imperfection we find perfection because it is the only way that things can be. God is the universe, you are the universe, God is within you. God is the existence, you are the existence, God is within you.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No... I claim you to be God too. In our imperfection we find perfection because it is the only way that things can be. God is the universe, you are the universe, God is within you.

Well, then, what's the point of quoting scripture if all of the Bible is a lie? Why start your premise off of the whole Alpha/Omega of the Septuigent when it is false according to what you're explanation of "reality" is?

To top it all off, it seems I'm still unaware that I'm God...Does that make you a false prophet?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OK, so you're the Messiah, eh? How do I address you? Mr. God? J.C two? Divine Dude? Or just good ole Big Guy?
So, what's your plan? What are you going to fix first? Do you agree with everything going on in "the Holy Land"?
Please enlighten us all, that way I can get some sleep without having to drink myself to sleep.
I'm waiting - but you probably knew that already right?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

No... I claim you to be God too. In our imperfection we find perfection because it is the only way that things can be. God is the universe, you are the universe, God is within you.

Well, then, what's the point of quoting scripture if all of the Bible is a lie? Why start your premise off of the whole Alpha/Omega of the Septuigent when it is false according to what you're explanation of "reality" is?

To top it all off, it seems I'm still unaware that I'm God...Does that make you a false prophet?

The Bible is not ALL a lie. Most of it is misinterpretted. No... it just means that you haven't accepted yet. I have two other posts in this section explaining God.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
OK, so you're the Messiah, eh? How do I address you? Mr. God? J.C two? Divine Dude? Or just good ole Big Guy?
So, what's your plan? What are you going to fix first? Do you agree with everything going on in "the Holy Land"?
Please enlighten us all, that way I can get some sleep without having to drink myself to sleep.
I'm waiting - but you probably knew that already right?

Just call me by my name. I'm no different than you, it is within you too. The plan will happen as God allows it to. Obviously, understanding the true God will abolish the multitude of world religions and we will have a New World Order and a One world tranquility under the ONE true God, yet there will be some time of wickedness and confusion during this major paradigm shift.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The Bible is not ALL a lie. Most of it is misinterpretted. No... it just means that you haven't accepted yet. I have two other posts in this section explaining God.

Marvelous! Then what parts are true, what parts are false, how did you come to know this, and what evidence do you have to support your claim?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Marvelous! Then what parts are true, what parts are false, how did you come to know this, and what evidence do you have to support your claim?

None of that will matter to you after this time passes. We will not worship the Bible anymore. It is not a subject of significance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join