It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Dimensional Shift Is Here!

page: 7
0
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes... yes... the story is about dividing ourselves from God in any and every way!
Yes... I suppose you're exactly right... it's not God destroying us... it's actually the emptiness of Satan... the lack of God... but how do we go public when no one wants to listen... why would they rather deny the infinite and continue to loath in this material emptiness? What will it take? The story of Babel... we're trying to build these bridges everywhere to reach God... always denying that it is constantly in our presence... allowing Satan to thrive. The lack of God = Satan... so how do we annihiliate Satan? Accept that God is infinitly with us... that God is within us and we are within God... Satan burns up in front of the saints... cast out of our empty and limited hell, which transforms into the infinite reality of heaven... God's beautiful Kingdom.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]




posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

What the story of babel is talking about is... our WORDS... our logic.. our explanations of God, and of all of this ... instead of using our silent knowledge.


No ,what the tower of babel is really about is man's potential to achieve anything ,reaching for new heights,to infinity..which is symbolized by a tower reaching to the sky...the tower was trying to reach god..which isnt a bad thing,thats what we should all be doing...its just about how you go about doing it....when you go after god the wrong way...god will knock your tower down and make you start from were you left off...this is what we know as learning form mistakes...learning from mistakes is important to understand what god is..the world right now..is building up another tower...but its the wrong way....and soon god will knock it down..and then we will begin overagain..the right way



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Exactly! You're all right! Both of you were right. All three of us are saying the same thing in a different way. And God is the infinite connectedness... and the way we are destroying the infinite creation of God... it has an infinite reaction... and it will destroy us.. or knock us back down until we get it right and learn to live in peace and love with the infinite everything that is the only infinite truth... here are the answers... Here is God...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
dgoodpasture, i became a child again today...crying in my mothers arms



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You keep it up... as we are all children... We should never grow up and desire the power of a man. We are shifting together... the others will see the truth in time. But first bad things will take place... No worries, keep the infinite within you... it is within me too... and together we are connected. Spead your love and the message... and even in the face of ridicule keep calm... because God is within you.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
You keep it up... as we are all children... We should never grow up and desire the power of a man. We are shifting together... the others will see the truth in time. But first bad things will take place... No worries, keep the infinite within you... it is within me too... and together we are connected. Spead your love and the message... and even in the face of ridicule keep calm... because God is within you.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]


actaully maybe things dont have to be so bad...we controll the possibilties? so we should just hope for the best like you said...i think it'll only be bad for people who havent came to a high enuff understanding of what god is...there personal towers of babel have barely reached the top...



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
well i learned today..that even if your think your right..sometimes you can be wrong..and until until you find out your wrong..will you see what really right..be a child..its true..



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes, and you taught me that our current technology is dead because we do not embrace the infinite nature of God. If we embrace the infinite creation we will understand it... and our technology will consist of embracing gravity into our technology and electromagnetism and UFO's... and crystal energy! Everything is possible through the infinite fulfilling existence that is the infinite love of God! No more working! Our lives will consist of laughter and love... and games... we will understand all because God will be within us and our intelligences will blossom uncontrollably. Music will transform into the frequency of happiness!

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by dnero6911

What the story of babel is talking about is... our WORDS... our logic.. our explanations of God, and of all of this ... instead of using our silent knowledge.


No ,what the tower of babel is really about is man's potential to achieve anything ,reaching for new heights,to infinity..which is symbolized by a tower reaching to the sky...the tower was trying to reach god..which isnt a bad thing,thats what we should all be doing...its just about how you go about doing it....when you go after god the wrong way...god will knock your tower down and make you start from were you left off...this is what we know as learning form mistakes...learning from mistakes is important to understand what god is..the world right now..is building up another tower...but its the wrong way....and soon god will knock it down..and then we will begin overagain..the right way





Think of it in this terms... the tower of babel, .. they were trying to reach God, with the constructs, of their superior explanations of logic and reason... they thought they could reach god through that construct, not a tower.... it is our logic and reason that stands in the way, our self-importance and our self-pity

like a quote that terence mckenna made from willaim blake I think ..

If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed.

edit: and mosts people idea of god also stands in the way of actually experiencing it... its all part of our 'inventory' or neural-net.. which is useless...(I don't mean altogether useless, but useless for experiencing things outside our logic and reason)

[edit on 8/9/06 by dnero6911]

[edit on 8/9/06 by dnero6911]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Is it easy to believe that nothing does not exist and we are existing within infinity?

Nothing never existing and infinite existence never ending. The Eternal Kingdon Of Heaven is here.

I did my best to break it down into simple terms so that all could understand.

Even if there are "numerous"-"universes" it's still really only the UNI-verse... because of infinite connectedness. Infinity brings everything together.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Is it easy to believe that nothing does not exist and we are existing within infinity?

Nothing never existing and infinite existence never ending. The Eternal Kingdon Of Heaven is here.

I did my best to break it down into simple terms so that all could understand.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]


Well the unfortunate thing is that understanding and knowing first-hand are two different things... like I can understand how electrons and protons act, but I can't know how they act, Like a delinquent child,.. I can understand or empathize with them, but not know them, like they know themselves.

You have to know for yourself these things are true, experience them on different levels.

You're all still thinking worldly(this world)... planetary even.... but this isn't the only world, or planet or solar system... theres places where solar systems don't even exist, you have to really begin to understand the capabilities of humans.



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've never thought worldly! Ever! Not even when I was a child. I was born looking at the stars. I've always known that "they" : ) existed. I am talking about existence... and the universe... there is no nothing. Nothing cannot exist... because it is not existence... existence is infinite and eternal in every single direction forever. Everything is infinite... even the possibilites... I understand the capabilities of humans... that's what I'm trying to get across. First they need to understand infinity and that nothing does not exist.

Existence is solidly connected for infinity because there is no space of nothing.

The universe never ends.. it's infinite... and there is no big bang or beginning point to see... it goes on forever.

It's always been here, it will never end, and there never was a beginning.

"Extra-terrestrials" gave us religion... trying to tell us about our existence... and in a sense testing us for when we'd be ready. It's like a riddle to figure out. Once one induces oneself in infinite consciousness everything becomes lucid. They should be called star brothers and star sisters. How can we meet up with them still referring to them as "extra-terrestrials"?

And you can know the electrons and protons like you know yourself... because that is what you are made up of... that is yourself. First you must accept it.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
lol extra-terrestrials..

religeon was our way of explaining something we really knew a lot about, silent knowledge, which is why all of it sounds so familiar in so many formats, christianity buddhism... blah blah ..your rambling about nothing... literally.. lol Nothing does not exist because it would take SOMEONE aware to notice it.........
We're moving back into silent knowledge... not some alien paradise..



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps you should consider reading more in religion before you laugh at me... because you're only laughing at yourself... and listen to the history of the Earth. Listen to the visitors that have always been coming here and playing parts in our evolutionary process. It's not just in modern day religion it's in tribal regions of Africa and China as well. I see after further conversation that you are the one who is still Earth-bounded.

And no... you've been mislead... nothing just does not exist. Regardless of awareness. There is existence... and then there is non-existence... non-existence doesn't exist. I believe you are confusing yourself with your own terminology... try to accept infinity.

You need to start thinking in terms of existence and not consciousness/awareness of an individual entity.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Perhaps you should consider reading more in religion before you laugh at me... because you're only laughing at yourself... and listen to the history of the Earth. Listen to the visitors that have always been coming here and playing parts in our evolutionary process. It's not just in modern day religion it's in tribal regions of Africa and China as well. I see after further conversation that you are the one who is still Earth-bounded.

And no... you've been mislead... nothing just does not exist. Regardless of awareness. There is existence... and then there is non-existence... non-existence doesn't exist. I believe you are confusing yourself with your own terminology... try to accept infinity.

You need to start thinking in terms of existence and not consciousness/awareness of an individual entity.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]


LoL, I've been studying world religeons for around 7 years now... so I know...
You misunderstood portions of what I wrote, I've been misled no where.. although your on the right path your still trying to figure this all out logically...
You've never even talked to any of these people... these aliens as you claim them to be... (they're still energy, why don't you perceive them as that?) I am not talking about earthbound things, I'm talking about total freedom of awareness, no bounds or limits...

You wish to become a single awareness? or a cosmic all?... thats your perrogative, your entitled to whatever you wish to be aware of... Don't disregard possibilities just because they don't fall into your prophetic visions of some culmanating return to the all.... There is no merit in death... Only a return, or departure... but you need impeccable energy to depart.



posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You are speaking in limitation. And yes I have talked with them. You talk about leaving limit behind... but look at your own writing. If that is my vision and that is what I am here for... then why do you doubt it? It will return the culmination of the almighty infinite.

You are disregarding many concepts because you are not allowing yourself the ability to accept the infinite existence.

Go meditate on infinity for about 30 minutes... think about everything that you can and infinitely connect it... with infinite life and infinite reaction. You're on the right path... you just require a spruce of realignment.

Also, I want you to truly dissect the meaning of nothing and non-existence... for now just think of it in terms of the universe... and afterwards... in its place... realize and accept infinite existence with no ending and no beginning... because it cannot be as a result of a beginning(or as the corrupted scientists call it "the big bang") >>causing a nothing before it>ending causing a nothing after it



posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
A message to humanity from God and Its Angels: The gift of Heaven and Eternity

[snip!]



(Mod edit: Let's keep the number of times this particular message is posted down to oh, say... one.


Of the seven threads you started with this post under various titles but the same content, I left one open, and invite you to discuss the topic in that thread:

Today Mankind Awakens!

Why did I do this?

Per the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, post flooding is prohibited:


Originally posted by SimonGray
1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

Don't worry, we heard you the first time. --Majic)




[edit on 9/9/2006 by Majic]



posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hello there, dgoodpasture. Are you aware that you are expounding the tenets of Vedic Hinduism, and that all mystical traditions emphasize oneness with God, often conceptualized as oneness with that Being?

All quotes below are from this site.


The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. (Bhagavad-Gita 15.7)

I am seated in everyone’s heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. (Bhagavad-Gita 15.15)

One undivided spiritual nature is seen in all living entities, though they are divided into innumerable forms. (Bhagavad-Gita 18.20)

The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone’s heart, O Arjuna, and is directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on a machine, made of the material energy. (Bhagavad-Gita 18.61)


Check your karma at the door and party on. Just don't come to me for hangover pills, I ain't got any.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join