It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dimensional Shift Is Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
I did state "we" in the first post. I only say "I" because I am the first. I do not wish for power or recognition. Just a new world. A peaceful world with a true understanding of God.

Sooo....You are the Alpha? Does that mean you don't exist? Does that mean all of this conversation just took place in my head and I'm going insane? GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Let's pick this apart with the non existant local minor league diety that has taken up residence in my head....

God cannot be outside of its creation, for then God would cease to exist.

Why?

If God is to be with us, it must exist with us.

Why?

There is no mortality of the universe.

You know this how?

Nothing will never exist.

This presents eternity and infinity.

What was my response to your comment, "Nothing will never exist"? And what?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yes. Suicidal thoughts have multi-perpendicularly intersected my thoughts. It is all part of going through this shift. Switching from one reality to another is not an easy occurance.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

I did state "we" in the first post. I only say "I" because I am the first. I do not wish for power or recognition. Just a new world. A peaceful world with a true understanding of God.

Sooo....You are the Alpha? Does that mean you don't exist? Does that mean all of this conversation just took place in my head and I'm going insane? GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

I'm not sure I understand this.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If nothing can never exist then we have an infinite solid eternity of existence, with no ending and no beginning.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Let's pick this apart with the non existant local minor league diety that has taken up residence in my head....

God cannot be outside of its creation, for then God would cease to exist.

Why?

If God is to be with us, it must exist with us.

Why?

There is no mortality of the universe.

You know this how?

Nothing will never exist.

This presents eternity and infinity.

What was my response to your comment, "Nothing will never exist"? And what?

Being outside of the creation is being non existent. The creation is existence. All other questions are answered. One cannot escape the infinite existence. It is infinite. There is no "outside". It spreads forever in every direction.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Being outside of the creation is being non existent. The creation is existence. All other questions are answered.

Then why do I still have no idea what you're talking about? Why do you, every time I ask for evidence, come back with some authoritative out-there statement? I mean, if you were some burning bush in the desert, you might be able to get away with saying "I Am", but when you're some kid sitting in front of a computer making Godly typos all over the place, I dunno, I personally need a little more convincing before I accept your word as gospel truth...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I understand. Age plays a large part on Earth. Me being young automatically makes people think... he doesn't know what he's talking about! I'd say the most important concept to grasp is that nothing cannot exist. From there all your questions will be answered and you will understand infinity and eternity. Let it sink in... nothing really cannot exist. That means there is no outside and no ending... for if there was there would have to be nothing outside of it. There is no beginning because there would have to have been a "nothing" that came before. How can nothing initiate something? It can't... that is not the truth. Please excuse my typos if they are running rampant. I am trying to fix them. I only type with four fingers so I have a knack for missing every so often.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I am the Second Coming

I guess you're typing this from Mt. Olives in Israel.

Zechariah 14
And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south

I'll keep an eye on the news for this to happen. I have one other question. Why hasn't Ahmadinejad travelled to Jerusalem to worship the King yet. Last I heard he's still ranting about destroying Israel. You might want to let this guy in on the secret before he does something harsh. Maybe he's unaware that you've returned.

in that day YHVH will be the only One, and His name the only One. Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, YHVH of hosts

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Those are my intentions. To stop the world from destroying itself over a God that is outdated. How can I get into contact with him and the rest of the world? I'm trying as best I can, but first what I am presenting must be understood in its entirety. It's not about me, it's about us.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Make no mistake, I am not clairvoyant, I am not the NSA, I am not God; I have no idea how old you are. The assumption comes based on your writing style, the ideas you're putting out, your previous posts, and the pride showing in the assumption that folks won't be able to see through the lack of depth of knowledge in physics and religion, particularly Christianity and Hinduism. I don't dismiss your claims because of your age, I dismiss your claims because they lack merrit, and because every time you are presented with an opportunity to give them merrit, you either dodge the question or turn it around.

dbates, that must be one of the false parts of the Bible dgood spoke of earlier.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sure. Yes it is. The philosophy of philosophy is in finding truth and never in winning. I'm not here to be proven wrong or to prove others wrong... I'm only here for truth. I will only back the truth that I know. What is wrong with my writing style? I'm presenting myself as simple as possible so that all may understand. I could start writing fantastically incognito and in alliterations of alliterations, but why do such a thing? I believe all should be given the chance to understand. A true genius can make the most captivating idea understandable for the masses.

But actually you are God.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A true genius can make the most captivating idea understandable for the masses.

But actually you are God.

Thanks! I command you to shaddap now, in the simplest terms

It's good to be the king.

Hail to the king, baby.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Sure. Yes it is. The philosophy of philosophy is in finding truth and never in winning. I'm not here to be proven wrong or to prove others wrong... I'm only here for truth.

Again, more of the same. Let's change the direction of the questions a little.

You claim you have the truth, yet you obviously do not have anything to back it up. Why do you believe it is a truth you have been exposed to and not a fallacy?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Because it cannot be proven wrong. Have you tried to let your mind wrap around it yet? Give it a shot
Just give it a try! A chance! Expell nothing from your existence... now it morphs into an infinite reality... the truth.
What do you mean I have nothing to back it up? I've presented everything. It is there for you to tear apart. I did a dandy job presenting it I think. If you are confused about what I am presenting then let me know, but first try and understand it.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok, I just expelled absolutely nothing (except a few breaths), yet nothing seems to have changed...Anything I'm missing here?

As to the other thing you added on, if you were out here to expose the truth, you wouldn't be dodging every question about your lofty claims. Yet, every time you're directly asked for evidence, you shirk the question off to another lofty claim or something completely different.

Put yourself in my shoes and every other reader's shoes. We're reading, you make some grand claim, then, when asked about it, you refuse to go deeper, instead saying, you think about it and make it work. Would you be inclined to believe what that person's saying? Me, I'd think they either had no idea what they were talking about and needed to finish the philosophy book they're reading before telling people the way it is, or else they're just trolling for points on a message board.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well because it's all in your head. It's a shift. You do realize I am explaining a dimensional shift, right? It's not the easiest of tasks. You have to think about it and begin to accept it. The evidence I am presenting has been presented. I cannot prove myself anymore. It's up to you to prove me. It's in your head. I'm sorry if I am acting hasty... forgive me. I'm trying to make this clear though.

Think about the entire universe, now imagine it going out for infinity in every direction. There is no beginning and is no end. There is no nothing... never has been, never will be. It cannot exist and it never did. We are living in the eternity of "heaven". We are with "God".

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

A true genius can make the most captivating idea understandable for the masses.

Is this a statement of your intention? You realize that Hitler did the same thing, right?

But I must back-step here because I find it hard to believe that the second coming of Jesus would make his message so convoluted with philisophical ideas that it was hard to grasp. I'm not even getting into the subject that you are using a medium that allows the reader to misjudge emotion, inflection, and intent. Surely speaking in public would be better suited to the idea. Jesus, allow me to introduce you to podcasting.

The ideas you put forth regarding the circle of nothing is everything has been around for a long time. So has multi-perpendicular shifting of consciousness and quasi-linguistical hyperbole in a figurative tirade launched by a doppleganger, but I digress. Flowery metaphoric speech aside, it should be relatively easy to convey the message of Jesus in simple terms for those "who know not what we do" and are lost souls.

The very idea of a believe in Jesus is that he can save lost souls and demonstrate how someone can live a rightous life and be free of sin.

So, in the end I would like to know...what is the first step in your desire to convince everyone that you are the world's Savior?

ps) If we are living in "Heaven" now as you say, no beginning and no end, then you have bastardized the concepts of the Bible and are now stating that what is happening now is the best there will ever be. If there is no middle and no end...then where did you go for 2000 years (minus the few years growing up recently of course)?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I cannot prove myself anymore. It's up to you to prove me.

I don't know if we can. I haven't talked to the same ET that you talked to. You're hogging your sources.

Posted by dgoodpasture, on August 29, 2006

All E.T. told me was how to become one with the universe.

P.s. if you desire a more informative approach you can view some of my posts in the religion conspiracy section of ATS... and also my homepage. www.myspace.com...

Does that prove who you are? Nice hair by the way. I'm going bald on top and I envy your long locks.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Think about the entire universe, now imagine it going out for infinity in every direction.

Ahh, there we go, now I see where the misunderstanding is.

The universe isn't infinite in that it goes on forever in every direction. If it were infinite, how then could it be expanding? Yet, it most certainly is expanding, as can be shown with the red shift of every galaxy out there. As the universe expands, all the galaxies are getting farther and farther apart.

Yet, because of the way space is bent, it is supposed that if you were to travel in one direction, you could do so forever without ever leaving the universe. This travel would not be in a straight line, though, even if it would appear to be so from your perspective.

For example, imagine you're a two-dimensional being. You can go forward and backwards, to your left and your right, but cannot move or perceive anything above or below. Your world happens to be the inside of a ball. As you move forward, you would feel as though you're moving forward on a plane (just as you do not perceive the curve of the Earth when driving in your car). You would never reach the end of your world, but eventually you would get back home.

The universe is not infinite in the sense you're talking about, though such a misunderstanding is understandable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join