It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dimensional Shift Is Here!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I suppose I really am the only one that has been blessed with this knowledge. I really didn't think this was feasible. I thought there was a secret society somewhere on Earth who knew these things. I can't believe that I am truly the only one. Am I truly the first one? Is there no one out there who has undergone this process? Is there not a being on Earth who understands these things? We're building this tower of Babyl to find God's beginning instead of accepting IT into our hearts. Am I truly fulfilling revelations and bringing about a new age and the end of an old? It even befuddles me... but I suppose it's true now... but why am I judged by my character instead of my knowledge? I've never claimed to be perfect. I've made mistakes... mostly in my frustration of people not accepting the truth... but now I have undeniable proof. I'm a human being just like the other 6.5 billion that I share this planet with.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
We bounce around aimlessly like molecules without a purpose; here we are in infinite solidity. With nothing never existing and infinite existence never ending. Infinitely solid we find our existence to be. There is no free space. To take a basic particle from the structure only causes another to fall into its place, as nothing does not exist. What a concept to lead us into the future of technology and philosophy. Everything is infinite and eternal, and infinite and eternal is what everything is. Let the mind go... stop holding onto prejudice and narcissism. Free yourselves. Truly free yourselves. Become Human, become the universe, behold the true God. Many have come before claiming falsely... this is the truth about existence. There can be no beginning and there can be no ending. Infinitely arousing, confusing, and settling all at once. Settle on infinite. This is no matter of religions, yet a subject of existential truth. Be calm... understand. If one desires the truth, one must become the truth. Everything in life is a duality and a mirror, everything has an opposite except for existence. Sempiternal inversed existence. For even mathematics have negative infinite. There is no stopping. The answers are speaking... observe them. They are not only in me... they are within all of us and within everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If it is the will of The Infinite Almighty to allow my message to be received then so be it, it will happen. I personally give up. No one understands anything. On that note... no one understands the nothing I am trying to present. This headache has been clearly haunting me for the past week. A prevalent presence of distorted confusion coming from the outcast invasion of emotional feelings, deriving from the truth that I cannot deny. At the ripe young age of 21 I've bent my mind around concepts that no one before me, regardless of age, ever has(on this Earth... excluding Jesus, I think he knew). My head hurts and my heart aches. I tried my hardest for the answers. Searching and studying vigorously for over a year. Compounding my verbal capacity exponentially and formulating heavenly postulations. My awesome imagination and knowledge are scoffed at and viewed as nothing more than childs play. Big bad ego's and chauvinism show off their expansive vernacular in displays of letter ridden utopia. I sit back in disgrace and disavow their human judgments. I write it plain and clear as day so that all may comprehend and they take it as an intellectual soft spot. I can't even sleep in these days... I know the time is at hand. I'm called a Hitler and a looney... they judge my human character and never consider my amazing infinite revelations. I presume it is an effect of trepidation to the Nth degree. I wish I could lay out a bed for my mind and let it rest... my head aches. I promise the world I have the answers.
To accept means that WE have the answers... when will we learn to unite and stop dividing because of cultural, professional, numerical value of age, and religious differences? Do we realize it only comes when we accept cosmic consciousness?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Does anyone enjoy the beautiful creation that we are destroying? Ourselves included. We are destroying ourselves. The beautiful animals and the wonderful rainbows of colors within the insects. In destroying these things we are destroying our minds... the Earth is a living organism... we change with it... this is what has forced this knowledge out of me. I was compelled to come to such a conclusion so that we do not destroy ourselves... do you see how God works and how it was foretold of? Obviously they know the way that the universe works. They knew this would come about before anyone dared to seek the truth. ("They"... whoever forteold of these happenings.. God's messengers... our star brothers and sisters.. which in essence... are all God because God IS the universe) It would have to be a dire world situation. We indulge ourselves in this grotesque lifestyle as if we extract some variation of glee from it. I will not sit back and let this happen under my watch. I am a human being, whether old or young... I am one with the rest of you.

Do you see the way that everything happens? It's for a reason... everything. It happens the only way that it can. As populations boomed so did our technology... population contributes to intellect, as does war(out of panic we try to win one another... except this time out of panic we try to save ourselves... because there is the possibility of bringing about the end... because of our weaponry), contributes to technology... as war and destruction takes over... This time around Einstein tries to preserve humanity instead of create technology because he outthinks the rest of the world(Me). Now we meet the true God and understand our existence so that we may live in peace. All things of the past force things of the future. I looked to our future and knew we could not go on like this... with all these seperate religions and seperate Gods... there can only be one understanding... and it revealed itself to me... through me.. as I understood that I was it and it is us.

Action and reaction and other laws that govern mass, matter, and energy.

It's like we're experiencing the second law of thermodynamics. Yet as conscious beings. Or at least the second law is trying to attain us and create an equillibrium state.

The second law states: >I will focus on the state of thermodynamic equilibrium. <

The process that leads to a thermodynamic equilibrium is called thermalization. An example of this is a system of interacting particles that is left undisturbed by outside influences(Human beings on planet Earth... the universe... it's all one... so what you might consider an "outside influence" from another planet is just one's lack of cosmic consciousness and infinite oneness). By interacting, they will share energy/momentum among themselves and reach a state where the global statistics are unchanging in time(Human beings on planet Earth after accepting God).

Thermodynamics deals with equilibrium states. The word equilibrium implies a state of balance(What I am presenting in God being the infinite universe... and the Earth accepting this notion). In an equilibrium state, there are no unbalanced potentials (or driving forces) with the system(Infinite Oneness, infinite acceptance). A system that is in equilibrium experiences no changes when it is isolated from its surroundings(Cosmic consciousness).

Oh yeah, just for the record: There are no such things as reptilians controlling our Earth. We're doing it all to ourselves. David Icke is a bit cookoo.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here, this website should also help explain what is going on. People don't want this way of life anymore because it is destroying us. So we are searching for truth and our brains are evolving towards peace. Infinite Solidity = Infinite Oneness = Infinite Connectedness = Infinite Creation = Infinite Imagination = Infinite Reality = Infinite Everything = "Infinite Possibilities"
= Infinite God = Infinite Peace. The True God : Acceptance Of Infinite Existence.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Regarding the afterlife. True death is eternal and one does not come back to life here. All thoughts and memories of "near death" experiences are not truly DEATHLY experiences because the being never truly died(Being that true "physical death" within this dimension of reality is eternal). If such an alternate reality exists we'll never know with absolute certainty until and if we reach a point of technological permittance. Being that the possibilities are infinite... I don't see why not. So, for right now, by default we have this life that we live in and we must fulfill one another while we are here. Maximize the experience and efficiency of your existence.

I would like to share some excerpts from a conversation I just had with another ATS member.

We were mutually explaining that this universe is infinite. Anonymous and I conversed and he/she shared with me that this is a conscious universe just as our cellular make up is conscious(something I had already knew... but definitely needed to be reminded of
). This universe is an infinite conscious creator and creation... being that creation and creators are infinite... God is the infinite creator... then creation is infinite... and now that we are into the possibilities of infinity, if this universe is infinite then it must be inside of another infinite creating universe that is within another and within another. Hence the dimensional shift. Infinite life, infinite everything... EVERYTHING. How far is the mind willing to go? Imagination exists for a reason. Infinity exists for a reason. Existence exists for a reason. Thank you anonymous contributer.

There are beings of light existing... the stars are light beings. They are being and they are light. They are love as they give us life. Observe the existence... the love is everywhere. God loves us.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If anyone has ties to significant scientific personalities I would appreciate it if you could contact them and ask them to come here and read this, accept these notions and present it to the world. There is no reason to wait any longer. If the truth is known, then why hide it? It will only lead to destruction. The awakening of the world to the infinite truth is imminent.

Satan = Nothing... nothing leads to emptiness and the lack of God... we search for it with our telescopes but we will never find it.. it is here within us. We have been fooled... nothing does not exist.
God = Infinite existence... infinite reality, infinite possibility... why is this knowledge placed on the back burner and ignored?

This will change mankind forever and here it is being ignored and scoffed at.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This will cure the world of all depression... of all hatred... of all doubt... This will bring eternal peace. I PROMISE, GOD PROMISES, INFINITE REALITY PROMISES. The wars will stop and the world will listen.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
If anyone has ties to significant scientific personalities I would appreciate it if you could contact them and ask them to come here and read this, accept these notions and present it to the world.

This will cure the world of all depression... of all hatred... of all doubt... This will bring eternal peace. I PROMISE, GOD PROMISES, INFINITE REALITY PROMISES. The wars will stop and the world will listen.

I'm sorry, but it really looks like someone needs a slice of humble pie...Maybe even the whole thing. First, you're the second messiah, then you're God, now you have the answer to all the world's ills and can bring about peace on Earth and throughout the Universe if Hawking would just listen and believe.

I'm sure you have access to a printer...Print it out and send it to every physics professor out there. I know I, for one, would love to hear what they had to say

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You are all God and you are all "christ-like" because it is within you. I don't claim ME.. me me... I claim all of us... you're not even reading what I'm typing... you're just trying to tear down my character because you're scared of accepting what I am presenting. Be calm and let it in. I would love to talk to hawking... bring them all here if you can. Let them know that the truth is here. A name is just a name... truth is undeniable... regardless of the label. As the universe exists... everything is a duality and mirror... perhaps all of humanity needs to eat some humble pie and listen to what is being revealed... yes that would be nice... because we are all empty and starving for truth. In our rush to seperate ourselves from the infinite God we place ourselves higher than him... he is here with us... why don't we accept what we are and what this existence is? Infinite reality... it's all in your mind... it's all within you.. look no further.... put the telescopes down if you think you're going to find a beginning. This is the infinite eternal kingdon of Heaven.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't claim ME.. me me... I claim all of us... you're not even reading what I'm typing... you're just trying to tear down my character because you're scared of accepting what I am presenting.

You do claim "ME" as far as coming up with the greatest ultimate idea ever, unless you're a collective typing this stuff out. It might be a little better received if you were a wee less arrogant in your writing style. And you might want to take Telepathy 101 and Empathy 103 again
I'm not afraid, I'm amused

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Me is you... Me is us... we are all one. I am not the first ever... but I am the one presenting it now... because I am with God and I have truly accepted God into me. Infinity. I didn't come up with any idea... it is just what God is... and I accepted God. Now here I am sharing. The infinite God leads us down our paths... This is mine. No, you're afraid... because you haven't even pondered the infinite reality yet... and you claim that physicists such as Hawking would prove the truth wrong. Why not bring them here? That is a bright idea... I'd love to show them the truth about our existence as it is presented in the light of God.

But it is okay... because these times of doubting will come to pass and all will see the truth of the infinite God that is within all of our minds waiting to be accepted.

You're afraid because emptiness still exists within your mind. Why live in fear? Fill it with God's infinite existence that is within you. The possibilities are infinite, everything is infinite. The universe is infinite. Life is infinite. Put infinite in front of every word you can think of... besides nothing, because nothing doesn't exist.

Nothing is the creator of all evil, of all doubt, and of all fear.

Is it my writing style that is arrogant? In time you will come to find out it is yours... although I get no happiness from that.

Humans are taking this belief of emptiness and filling its void with power, money, greed, ego, selfishness, materials, hoarding... God will stop all of that. It is not needed because we are whole inside. There is no emptiness.

Remember... Satan's biggest ploy is to make us think that he doesn't exist... well the truth is... is he is exactly that... nothing... emptiness. Satan is being annihilated as we speak.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The infinite existence is a living organism... that being said... The Earth is a living organism and it will continue to change and destroy us as long as we continue to destroy ourselves and the Earth. AND IT WILL DESTROY US. We ARE the Earth... and God is destroying us through us because we are not accepting and respecting it. We must learn respect and love of God... the infinite reality and of all things that exist infinitely... for we are God and God is us... and disrespecting the self is disrespecting God... disrespect of anything is disrespecting the infinite almighty that is within and throughout the infinite everything. Remember action and reaction... infinity is mass, matter, and energy. Infinity is a living organism. All things in this infinite existence in the kingdom of God are beings. All things are being. The rock is being. The sun is being. Humans are being. We all play our roles for life. I have exposed to you all the truths... what will you do with them? Deny them again? Here they are to change the world forever! It is only a denial of God and an acceptance of Satan... nothing does not exist... let the infinite God run wild throughout the imagination and thoughout the world! All will be clear.

It's all infinitely connected.

The truth to our entire existence... infinite connectedness... infinite action and reaction... INFINITY! YESSSS
Shout it to the world! Don't be afraid!

Shout it to the world and do not be afraid! Bring change about! Stop this material non-sense, be one with, and understand our infinite God of truth forevermore! Love for all! It has arrived.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
doesnt buzz light year say "TO INFINTIY AND BEYOND" thats how we should understand god..its a shame some of you will critize this man for what he speaks..its almost the same way they did jesus...he claimed to be god and they wanted him dead...now your trying to murder dgoodpasture..when he did nothing god didnt allow him to do..he is the truth and so are you ..the truth is that god is us and we are god...even jesus told his followers that they were god..and that god is right inside you..this is the same thing dgoodpasture is telling you...yes the 2nd coming is now..yes et's are real, and they are coming as god permitts it....god is ALIVE not dead....anything thing that is alive IS from god and is GOD ...anything that is dead cant be god,because god is ALIVE not dead..its satan(emptiness)...a feeling of emptiness is not accepting the god within.

MONEY IS DEAD ...CARS ARE DEAD ..MATERIALISTIC THINGS ARE DEAD

NATURE IS ALIVE...water is alive the air is alive..and we are ALIVE

EXCEPT TO LIVE ..dont fear death..because it doesnt even exsist.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
when people dont have money..they feel like they have nothing..and most society
excepts that as fact...but this is not true,its not fact..its an illusion..the more you excpet the feeling of nothing the futher you take yourself from god... excpet that you haveeveryhting with out money or restraint....break the boundaries contaiing you...reach for the stars...reach for all possibilities.

i got to go to washington dc with my mom now..enjoy your day

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What you are describing is similar to what is taught in the Course in Miracles - the concept of oneness with all. Also, I have been a member of Unity Church for a number of years and its basic premise is that we are co-creators with God and have Christ (that potential) within each of us. It is possible to connect with this oneness at anytime - not just during a church service or in times of crisis.

I am very interested in what you write as it reinforces - to me anyway - that if you think about the oneness of us all as opposed to what separates us - it does make you "mindshift". "I behold the Christ in you" is not blasphemy - it is simply stating that I acknowledge that you have the wisdom of Christ within.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What'evah y'all are on; I WANT SOME!

yea, look upon me and know my name!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
it is true...

and.. its true we are god and god is us... because the emanations that flow into us are activating the same emanations on the inside of us, they are connecting... and we can move the focus point and connect totally new emanations..

Things are truly looking up... but we have to help everyone else escape this horrid set of circumstances.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thank you! I am doing my best to share the knowledge of God and our existence! Support and input would be deeply appreciated. So would trucking some world renowned scientists down here to take a listen and a thought in expanding their minds... they are the one's that are keeping God from the public. Every year in the news we date the universe back a couple more billion light years. Each time we're supposively closer and closer to the beginning... stop it... it's infinite. God will wipe us out if we do not stop this... this is exactly what the tower of Babyl infers. Trying to find God... seperating God from ourselves.. when the infinite is here and all around us. With us and in us... as we are in it and we are it. Dualties and mirrors... it's all interconnected... we're all one with the infinite everything.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thank you! I am doing my best to share the knowledge of God and our existence! Support and input would be deeply appreciated. So would trucking some world renowned scientists down here to take a listen and a thought in expanding their minds... they are the one's that are keeping God from the public. Every year in the news we date the universe back a couple more billion light years. Each time we're supposively closer and closer to the beginning... stop it... it's infinite. God will wipe us out if we do not stop this... this is exactly what the tower of Babyl infers. Trying to find God... seperating God from ourselves.. when the infinite is here and all around us. With us and in us... as we are in it and we are it. Dualties and mirrors... it's all interconnected... we're all one with the infinite everything.

Actually we are all standing in the way of 'GOD' going public.. lol
we are the public.. its our self-importance and logic that destroys our link with God...
It isn't God whose going to wipe us out... it's us... or rather, who we think we are.

What the story of babel is talking about is... our WORDS... our logic.. our explanations of God, and of all of this ... instead of using our silent knowledge.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join