It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Four Most Loving and Powerful Beings in the Universe?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
Your "theology" is in direct contradiction to what Gods word states. Your theology is based on "feelings" as in, "Don't you FEEL that God should be this way....and that way, don't you FEEL this is the way God is???"

First, you FEEL that God has created "infinite universes" with various "life forms" yet God never states this so why do you?

If you had a close communication or connection with God you would know that He has created Infinite Universes and Infinite life forms. This is frequently beyond the scope of earthly beings but it does become revealed to all for the Glory of God.

Second, God has loved Jacob but hated Esau, remember??

Assuming Jacob is in Heaven and Esau is in Hell, they can switch positions in shorter than a blink of an eye due to the acts they perform in their living arrangements. We all experience, and many Protestants do not realize this, Heaven and Hell. You reject God's Infinite Justice if you do not believe this is true.

Third, if God created some for damnation and some for salvation who are you to question Him? He is the Potter and you and I are the clay and He does as He pleases. If you would read Scripture more you would know, grasp and understand these things. it's a Systematic Theology.

We always have, always do, and always will experience the happiness and sadness that God created for us. Sadness is a way for us to cherish those moments of happiness so that we can in the greatest way glorify the Creator, God, for the moments of happiness.

Fourth, to claim that ALL are elected and saved goes against Gods word. Do you disagree with the passages I presented? You're preaching another gospel, one foreign to Scripture.

To think that we are not all elected and saved is one of hatemongering. God created all. God cares for all. God loves all.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I cannot divide the Universe this way. The Universe is a symphony of Consciousness, ever one and ever changing.

At least that is how it appears from my vantage point. Your experiences may vary.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
what about if its a multiverse?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well then, there are 4 different poewerful beings for every universe in the multiverse. They get together at parties and talk about how rediculous some threads on BTS can get.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

Your "theology" is in direct contradiction to what Gods word states. Your theology is based on "feelings" as in, "Don't you FEEL that God should be this way....and that way, don't you FEEL this is the way God is???"

First, you FEEL that God has created "infinite universes" with various "life forms" yet God never states this so why do you?

If you had a close communication or connection with God you would know that He has created Infinite Universes and Infinite life forms. This is frequently beyond the scope of earthly beings but it does become revealed to all for the Glory of God.

Second, God has loved Jacob but hated Esau, remember??

Assuming Jacob is in Heaven and Esau is in Hell, they can switch positions in shorter than a blink of an eye due to the acts they perform in their living arrangements. We all experience, and many Protestants do not realize this, Heaven and Hell. You reject God's Infinite Justice if you do not believe this is true.

Third, if God created some for damnation and some for salvation who are you to question Him? He is the Potter and you and I are the clay and He does as He pleases. If you would read Scripture more you would know, grasp and understand these things. it's a Systematic Theology.

We always have, always do, and always will experience the happiness and sadness that God created for us. Sadness is a way for us to cherish those moments of happiness so that we can in the greatest way glorify the Creator, God, for the moments of happiness.

Fourth, to claim that ALL are elected and saved goes against Gods word. Do you disagree with the passages I presented? You're preaching another gospel, one foreign to Scripture.

To think that we are not all elected and saved is one of hatemongering. God created all. God cares for all. God loves all.

GreatTech, your esoteric mumbojumbo places you way out in left field. You have again based your latest ramblings on "feelings".....subjective feelings which shift like the sand dunes. Next week...or tomorrow, perhaps even in the next hour they may change again given your mood. That's a defunct theology. Don't you remember reading of or hearing about the man who built his house on the shifting sands? Who told that story again? And what did the wise man build his house upon again?

Here is your error. You come to God with a preconceived notion of what God OUGHT to be like. You then dismiss anything and everything which is contrary to your preconceived notions about God. So you have presummed God to be the God that would not punish any of His creation, God loves all, God saves all, so anything which states otherwise MUST be in error....even if it's found to be in Scripture.

Again your gospel is not the one found in Scripture.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Assuming Jacob is in Heaven and Esau is in Hell, they can switch positions in shorter than a blink of an eye due to the acts they perform in their living arrangements.

You are mistaken, once you die, a person's eternal destination is set. Acts performed don't earn escape from hell. Faith in Christ alone brings salvation.

The catholic church is not correct in how it teaches about salvation.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
dbrandt and others, which church or churches are correct in how it teaches salvation? Is there one Supreme Church? Do you not think that all churches have faults and failings? In my view, any church that Loves God, the Holy Trinity, and All His Creation is making a good first step.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

dbrandt and others, which church or churches are correct in how it teaches salvation? Is there one Supreme Church? Do you not think that all churches have faults and failings? In my view, any church that Loves God, the Holy Trinity, and All His Creation is making a good first step.

We need to define the word church first. It is supposed to mean all the people, of all times, all around the world who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness of sin/salvation. Jesus Christ is still the leader, that role has not been delegated to anyone else.

There are many denominations that are based on the truth. There are many that are based on a twisting of what the Bible says, and as such salvation is missed.

Faults and Failings? Remember the church is people. Some people have stayed true to what Jesus said and some men/women creep in who are not saved and have distorted/lied about the truth.

Have you read the Bible for yourself? This is not a question that I'm trying to trick or embarrass you with. I did not read the Bible all the way through until I was 30.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

To start off on the right foot, there is no word "church" in Scripture. The word we know as "church" is expressed as "ekklesia" in the Greek and it means "called out". So those who are in Christ are those whom have been "called out" from the world. There then should be no Methodist denomination, Baptist, Unity, Pentacostal nor should there be a Roman Catholic denomination. There should only be the "body of Christ".

Scripture alone is correct in how it teaches salvation and what it states is that none are righteous and none seek for God. God calls His elect and none that are His can ever be lost. The gospel is this...that Jesus is God the Son, born of a virgin, suffered under Pilate, was crucified for our sin and died. He was buried and on the 3rd day rose from the dead and in His death, burial and resurrection we have salvation....all who believe upon this shall be saved.

Lastly, I highly suggest that you pick up your Bible, pray that God give you direction, opne your eyes to His word and then begin reading.....read FOR YOURSELF. Learn and study Scripture and you won't be needing to ask others these questions.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
dbrandt, I read the entire Holy Bible at age 31. But reading it gives more enlightenment to some people and less enlightenment to others. This would depend on the state of heart, soul, mind, and strength prior to one's reading it and while reading it. There might be some that "twist" the Holy Bible for self-seeking purposes. Although others may "twist" the Holy Bible in the eyes of other people, they are not twisting, but receiving Greater Enlightenment about God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Virgin Mary, Angels, Saints, and Blessed, while Spiritually traversing avenues of Spirituality never experienced by humans.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

dbrandt, I read the entire Holy Bible at age 31. But reading it gives more enlightenment to some people and less enlightenment to others. This would depend on the state of heart, soul, mind, and strength prior to one's reading it and while reading it. There might be some that "twist" the Holy Bible for self-seeking purposes. Although others may "twist" the Holy Bible in the eyes of other people, they are not twisting, but receiving Greater Enlightenment

Good, I'm glad you have read the whole thing, now you need to continue doing so and match up what God says in it with what you see in denominations. If something certain denominations do, goes against what the Bible says then you need to investigate further and further. You will never run out of things to learn.

You will find many truths being violated. And in discovering these lies you will find the truth concerning Christ. Doing this is absolutely necessary, because a person's eternal everlasting destiny is at stake.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
dbrandt, which religious denomination in the world has the most correct interpretation of the Holy Catholic Bible and the Holy Protestant Bible? I believe Catholics can learn from Protestants, just as Protestants can learn from Catholics. But remember there are many more Catholics in the world than Protestants, so Protestants probably learn more from Catholics.

Is the Protestant religion so divided that it has no human leader? The Protestant Church needs development so that it can produce a leader that is most infused with Spirit and Wisdom within the church. This leader naturally would be beneath Jesus Christ, just as every Catholic Pope has been beneath Jesus Christ.

The Catholic Church in the world still remains strong believing that Mary was, is, and will always be a Virgin.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join