It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Four Most Loving and Powerful Beings in the Universe?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanstheman

Originally posted by UnrealZA

Sure Mary loved, no one is questioning that but not a love equal to that of Gods.

Both mothers and God have unconditional love. I disagree.

Humans may express unconditional love only to a degree. A humans love is not Holy. My mother loves me as I love my children. I would die for them but again my love can never be Perfect, Pure and Holy as Gods.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
I believe with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength that, in order, God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Virgin Mary are.

What do you think?

I agree.

All genuine traditions worship Iahowah, The Christ.

An example in Buddhist terminology:

IOD(Dharmakaya/The Father)

HE(Sambhogakaya/The Son)

VAU(Nirmanakaya/The Holy Spirit)

HE(Kunzhi/MA/The Divine Mother Mary)

And these are all spontaneously Self-Perfected within our own Nature/Neter whether we Realize it or not.

We can see that the Mother and Son are both represented by the Hebrew letter HE.

“Christ as Cosmic Multiple Perfect Unity is divided in many parts – but the most beautiful atoms of the Cosmic Christ shine within the second Sephirah(The Son).” - Samael Aun Weor

In Dzogchen Buddhism, it is taught that the Mother, Kunzhi or MA, is the Infinite Empty Space which is the very Essence of everything in existence.

The Son, BU, is the Clear Light(The Father and the Son, "I and my Father are one") or the Clarity emerging from the Womb of the Divine Mother.

The goal of Religious Practice is to Unite our Inner Son/Sun with the Divine Mother so that we Realize that the two are inseparable(are really One, Allah is One).

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The four most loving and powerful beings in the universe are :-

THE TELETUBBIES LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
UnrealZA and everybody else, who is the most loving and powerful female in the Universe? I still equate love with power.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

UnrealZA and everybody else, who is the most loving and powerful female in the Universe? I still equate love with power.

Then you cannot include God with your equation of "love with power" for Mary is a mere human. She can only know love and power is a very limited sense, no where near that of Gods.

You, personally, give Mary this power of godly proportions based on subjective feelings. You have every right to believe that but it is not logical.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
UnrealZA, thank you for your comment. But did you answer my question?

Hail Mary for carrying Jesus Christ, Christmas, and Easter!!!

She must have at least one special place in your heart for what She did and does!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Eh my mum, no its eh Mrs Claus, no its eh Barbara Bush.
If your thinking of some biblical bint then you would need to reword your question as all biblical binties are DEAD and you asked "who IS" not "who was"!
Lest you forget power leads to corruption and absolute power corrupts absolutely so your female would be a corrupt person and care not for the trappings of love and stuff.

G

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great Tech, you are elevating Mary above what is intended. It would appear that you have gotten this from the Roman Catholic Church. The RCC has many falisies in their teaching.

I cannot make you believe this. You really need to do a google search on The RCC and paganism or catholic curch is satanic, pope and paganism/satanic. What you find is going to rub you the wrong way but you really need to read about what you find in the searches.

Your eternal destiny depends on your knowing the truth about the RCC and the truth about salvation in Jesus.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
dbrandt, why do you think the Roman Catholic Church is Satanic? The Roman Catholic Church has over a billion members and is the largest religious denomination in the world.

Personally, I was born Roman Catholic and still am at the age of 40. I worship God and the Holy Trinity always and I reject Satan always.

I say the Hail Mary prayer frequently and it has become natural to me. This prayer has guided me in my life and countless others only in positive ways.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Roman Catholic Church is not Satanic in itself.

Many Great Saints have been found among the ranks of this Church.

Saint Francis of Assisi, Thomas a Kempis, Athanasius Kircher, Eliphas Levi, Saint Teresa and many others.

However, the Roman sect has also committed many Satanic atrocities.

But let's not throw the baby out with the bath-water.

It is also nice to see that Prayers to the Divine Mother are important in the Roman Catholic Church.

The Gnostic Church

"We were thrown to the lions in the circuses of Rome, and we celebrated our rituals in the catacombs. We were burnt alive in the flames of the Roman Catholic inquisition. We accompanied Jesus Christ in the Holy Land. We were the mystical Essenes of Palastine; we are not improvising opportunist doctrines. We were hidden during twenty centuries and we are now returning once again to the street carrying on our shoulders the old, rough and heavy cross.

Paul took our doctrine to Rome and he was a Nazarene Gnostic.

Christ taught our doctrine in secrecy to the seventy disciples.

The Sethani, Peratae, Carpocratians, Nazarenes and Essenses are Gnostic. The Egyptian and Aztec Mysteries, the Mysteries of Rome, Troy, Carthage, of Eleusis, India, of the Druids, Pythagoreans, Kambirs, of Mithra and Persia, etc. are in their entirety that which we call Gnosis or Gnosticism.

We now once again open the ancient Gnostic Sanctuaries which were closed upon the arrival of the dark age.

We are now opening the authentic Initiatic Colleges. - Excerpted from The Greater Mysteries by Samael Aun Weor."

...We are not members of the Roman Catholic Church. This church only follows the path of the Monk. We follow all four paths. We have the path of the Monk in our Gnostic religion with its Patriarch, Archbishops, Bishops and Priests. That is why we do not belong to the Church of Rome.

We are not against any religion, school or sect either. Many priests of the Roman Church have come to our ranks. People from all organizations have become affiliated with our Gnostic Movement.

Our Gnostic Church is one of the most complete ones. On the path of the Fakir, we learn to live with rectitude. On the path of the Monk, we develop emotion. On the path of the Yogi, we practice esoteric exercises that activate the latent occult powers of man. On the path of the balanced man, we work with Alchemy and with Kabbalah, and we struggle disintegrating the "I."

Our Gnostic Church is the Transcendent Church. This church is found in the Superior Worlds.

We also have many temples in the physical world. In addition, we have opened thousands of Gnostic Lumisials where Holy Rituals are celebrated and the Secret Doctrine of the Beloved Saviour of the world is studied. We must not forget that our Gnostic Movement has both school and religion.

It has already been decisively confirmed that Jesus the Christ was Gnostic. The Saviour of the World was an active member of the cast of Essenes, mystics who never cut their hair or their beards.

The Gnostic Church is the authentic Primitive Christian Church whose first Pope was the Gnostic Initiate called Peter. Paul of Tarsus belonged to that church. He was a Nazarene. The Nazarenes were another Gnostic sect.

The Primitive Christian Church was the true main esoteric trunk from which many other Neo-Christian sects sprung forth, such as: Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, Adventism, the Armenian Church, etc.

Frankly, we have made the resolution to make the root of Christianity, Gnosticism, publicly known. This is the Primitive Christian Church. The Patriarch Basilides belonged to the Gnostic church. He was the celebrated alchemist who left a seven page book of lead, which, according to Master Krumm Heller, is preserved in the Kiercher Museum of the Vatican. This book cannot be understood by archaeologists because it is a book of occult science. Basilides was a disciple of Saint Matthias.

Roman Catholicism of today is not true Catholicism. Legitimate, authentic, Catholicism is the Primitive Christian Catholic Gnostic one. The current Roman Sect is only a deviation of Primitive Gnostic Catholicism. Frankly, this is the basic reason why we have completely distanced ourselves from the Roman Sect.

Saints such as: Saturninus of Antioch, the celebrated Kabbalist, belonged to the Primitive Christian Catholic Gnostic Church; Simon the Magician, who unfortunately deviated; Carpocrates, who founded several Gnostic convents in Spain; Marcion of Ponto, Saint Thomas, Saint Valentine; the Great Master of Major Mysteries called Saint Augustine; Tertullian; Saint Ambrose; Irenaeus; Hippolytus; Epiphanius; Clement of Alexandria; Mark, the Great Gnostic who took care of the Holy Gnostic Unction and left us the extraordinary teachings about the path of sexual forces through the twelve zodiacal doors of the human organism. Also Cerdon, Empedocles, Saint Geronimo and many other saints were members of the Primitive Christian Catholic Gnostic Church from which the current Roman sect deviated.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Err, I gotta ask, why are there members bickering, should'nt this thread be just about the people answering the other question?

But whatever I guess.

To answer GreatTechs last question;
I'd say Mother Teresa and Princess Diana tie for that position.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
Humans may express unconditional love only to a degree. A humans love is not Holy. My mother loves me as I love my children. I would die for them but again my love can never be Perfect, Pure and Holy as Gods.

Degrees of Unconditional Love?

That's a bit of an oxymoron don't you think?

Is is either there at any given moment or it is not.

Perhaps the maintaining of Unconditional Love from moment-to-moment is what you're referring to?

Anyway, how can God's Perfect Love not be within Humans?(especially considering that God is Omnipresent)

Just because we don't express God's Love(Bodhicitta) all of the time, doesn't mean that it isn't latent within us.

Seeing God as something completely external is a big downfall of exoteric religion.

If people would find God's Perfect Love within themselves, through putting into action the Three Factors of/for the Revolution of the Consciousness, the world would be a much better place; because we would then be allowing God to express Her/His Perfect Love through His/Her Bodhisattvas.

As long as we see God as merely a personal spook in the sky, instead of Knowing God as the Divinity Within; humanoids will always be selling themselves, God and their fellow man short.

But if we work on eliminating the ego and work on sacrificing ourselves for Humanity(which Jesus taught us to do), then perhaps the expression of this Divine Love is possible.

How to Sacrifice for Others

John.13: 34-35: " A new commandment I give unto you, That you love one another; as I have loved you (Cognizant Love), that you also love one another.

"By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another."

John.14:15-17: "If you love me, keep my commandments. (Cognizant Love)

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

John.14: 21: "He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is the one who loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. "(Cognizant Love)

John.15: 10: "If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love (Cognizant Love); even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."

Love is the Law but Cognizant Love!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The four most loving and powerful beings in the universe are:

The four most loving:

My Mother, My Father, My Sister and My Brother (without their love and support dont suppose I would be here)

powerful beings in the universe:

God, Mother Nature, Holy Spirit, Jesus

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
spencerjohnstone, how do you define "mother nature"? Is she the wife of God? Is she equivalent to, partly equivalent to, or not at all equivalent to the Immaculate and Virgin Mary?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

spencerjohnstone, how do you define "mother nature"? Is she the wife of God? Is she equivalent to, partly equivalent to, or not at all equivalent to the Immaculate and Virgin Mary?

Mother Nature as being the Earth.

Mother nature as in being all around us.

I.E. Winds, Sea, Rain,

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
spencerjohnstone, even though I do not agree that "mother nature" is one of the 4 most powerful beings in the Universe, I cannot disagree that there are many feminine touches to the Universe. Many on ATS feel there is no femininity anywhere. Personally, I believe femininity is partly everywhere. For me, it is not "mother nature", but the Virgin Mary, as she has touched my life in many ways. Recitation of the "Hail Mary" prayer has helped improve my life in many ways. Devotion to the "Rosary" has helped my life in greater ways.

God Bless You!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You know GreatTech, your threads are very entertaing to read, and that's not an insult, so please don't take it that way.

Anyways, I may not agree with you, but if through religion you've
found peace and happness, well that's cool, we should all be happy,
or atleast pleasantly content.

[edit on 9/17/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Devotion to the "Rosary" has helped my life in greater ways.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions,......................

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

spencerjohnstone, even though I do not agree that "mother nature" is one of the 4 most powerful beings in the Universe, I cannot disagree that there are many feminine touches to the Universe. Many on ATS feel there is no femininity anywhere. Personally, I believe femininity is partly everywhere. For me, it is not "mother nature", but the Virgin Mary, as she has touched my life in many ways. Recitation of the "Hail Mary" prayer has helped improve my life in many ways. Devotion to the "Rosary" has helped my life in greater ways.

God Bless You!!!

So where did the feminine touches come from BEFORE Mary???? As she wasn't anything to do with divinty and the like and was only here about 2000 years ago!!! The worlds a far older place than 2000 years!

G

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael.

Let us not forget the Holy Father Splinter.

I've got to ask. If God is infinite, how can "he" be seperate from any one of us? The way I see it, either God is finite, and not all powerful, or we are all God, and there is no seperate entity.

So basically, the Judeo Christion version of God is by definition less than all powerful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join