It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fox news ---alex jones

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OMG---- just now they mentioned Alex Jones and what he said on the news just now ...this was on the Brit Hume show on fox news

Alex Jones says the attack will occur before the end of October and could provide the "neo-fascist bloodsuckers" in the administration with fraudulent justification to invade Iran or Syria before November's midterm elections.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Shar]

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Shar]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yep, I caught that earlier today but I thought it was CNN. Ugh, too many 24hour new networks

Even if something does happen within that timeframe, it doesn't prove it was the govt. who created it but I'll probably be hightailing it antartica or something not far after

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well making outlandish claims will get you outlandish responses. How is this any different from the chicken littles on this site who claim every month something big will happen such as an attack on Iran, or a nuke going off in the US. They dont exactly make a great case for themselves. Then if something like that does happen they can say they were right all along even though they are basically batting .100(1/10) just for an example. Its getting on my nerves with all these unfullfilled prophecies being thrown out there and I wish they would just stop with the BS.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Well making outlandish claims will get you outlandish responses. How is this any different from the chicken littles on this site who claim every month something big will happen such as an attack on Iran, or a nuke going off in the US. They dont exactly make a great case for themselves. Then if something like that does happen they can say they were right all along even though they are basically batting .100(1/10) just for an example. Its getting on my nerves with all these unfullfilled prophecies being thrown out there and I wish they would just stop with the BS.

Ok, but what your forgetting is that if these claims are wrong, if Alex Jones is wrong, then it doesnt matter. Everyone can go home and not worry about it. However if he is right, then people, especially in the US will have a lot to worry about...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That's pretty weird - why would they want to give publicity to Jones? This conspiracy lark is doing me in - I get the feeling there's a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy...or is that just my (exploded) head?

I started off trusting him...now, I'm just not sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
That's pretty weird - why would they want to give publicity to Jones? This conspiracy lark is doing me in - I get the feeling there's a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy...or is that just my (exploded) head?

I started off trusting him...now, I'm just not sure.

Well he did get 9/11 spot on with a prediction and has not made one since.

I sincerely hope he isnt right this time, but the fact that he was so right last time does not bode well for which ever country is going to take the brunt of this latest large scale 'terror' attack.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK

Do you have a link for that?

I'm with Delta on this. If he gets this right, I am going to seriously consider that Alex is himself a NWO (or whatever youwannacallit) agent himself. This would be setting him for something even more important later. I will watch this carefully.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I'm with Delta on this. If he gets this right, I am going to seriously consider that Alex is himself a NWO (or whatever youwannacallit) agent himself. This would be setting him for something even more important later. I will watch this carefully.

No, I dont have a link but there is another thread on it somewhere, sorry! It could well be that he is or was working for them and for some reason is now releasing their info....

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

media.putfile.com...

this may be what your looking for.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
That's pretty weird - why would they want to give publicity to Jones?

You would have to be familiar with Hume's "Grapevine" segment to understand. It's basically, the odd, ironic, and down right contradictory items of the day.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ok, but what your forgetting is that if these claims are wrong, if Alex Jones is wrong, then it doesnt matter. Everyone can go home and not worry about it. However if he is right, then people, especially in the US will have a lot to worry about...

what makes his ranting any different than the fear mongering the government uses? either way, alex jones or the administration saying they're might be an attack; the terrorists win because they've disrupted your daily life and instilled fear.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

media.putfile.com...

this may be what your looking for.

This is just a recent show he did saying that he predicted it before, which doesn't show that he actually predicted it. Seems like his previous prediction can just be a hoax because there is absolutely no proof that he predicted 9-11.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
maybe puting it on the news is their way of letting the people know they are going to attack us??

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is the link from Google video where Jones predicts 911.
Spot on

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am still waiting for Alex Jones to provide some sort of cooroberation as far as his source of this prediction. Just where did he get this information? What has led him to suspect that this will happen? or did he just pull it out of his butt?

Until I see his justification for this opinion, Im not losing any sleep over it. And if he does provide evidence for his suspicon, it had better be damn good evidence.

Im getting pretty tried of all these predictions of gloom, doom, and armagedon.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
Here is the link from Google video where Jones predicts 911.
Spot on

After the 93 attack on the WTC failed to bring it down you could have bet your bottom dollar someone would try agian where Ramsey Yousef had failed. But its the fact that Alex Jones has been predicting the "Police State" in the US for god knows how many years and so far hes been wrong. I give him no merit to these claims, and while I dont think him a crack pot I do think him a bit paranoid. I think his so called prediction was nothing more than sheer luck(if you keep saying something will happen sooner or later you will be right) or he knew those who perpetrated the attack which I doubt. I just dont believe the man to be all that great as some of his followers do.

PS.- Not to mention there is no date given to the bit where he predicts the towers to come down the following week, so we have no idea when that claim is even made. Hell it coulda been in the mid to late 90's we just dont know.

[edit on 8/15/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
that is so not true what so ever- were dose alex jones get's his facts from? who are this man sources?, is he 100% fact- NO! hes total not!, it is just his own Fictional opinion.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by nwomi]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
oh and if you watch the beggining of the video it seems to have been horribly edited. You can see that that is not in fact jones making the claim but telling his audience what someone else told police or a teacher if I heard correct. Listen close at the first few seconds of the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Masters of Terror

This is the original file, If you cant get it from here I will put a bit torrent up to let you get it off me or something.

He states about them attacking the WTC on 7/21 or something 01. So it is interesting he does get this right, but I also think he has yet to be proven wrong. Considering his track record as being right, I see nobody ever proving him wrong.

Also I have been thinking that maybe he is something we dont want him to be, such as a disinfo agent... But thats my personal thoughts, nothing really I talk about with anyone else. Considering I have been thinking about this kinda crap way before internet became so cool, this guy is sorta along the lines of how I think.

Anyway the original part where he talks about 9/11 before 9/11 is on that video, if you cant get it I will find another way for you to get it from me.

To the Mods
The owner of this dvd supports sharing of his videos, So I am not inciting piracy on this forum.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Masters of Terror

Also I have been thinking that maybe he is something we dont want him to be, such as a disinfo agent... But thats my personal thoughts,

To the Mods
The owner of this dvd supports sharing of his videos, So I am not inciting piracy on this forum.

Could you explain a little deeper on this thought. sounds interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join