It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fox news ---alex jones

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Well making outlandish claims will get you outlandish responses. How is this any different from the chicken littles on this site who claim every month something big will happen such as an attack on Iran, or a nuke going off in the US. They dont exactly make a great case for themselves. Then if something like that does happen they can say they were right all along even though they are basically batting .100(1/10) just for an example. Its getting on my nerves with all these unfullfilled prophecies being thrown out there and I wish they would just stop with the BS.

Considering that his predictions have come true, and his point of the Police State a whole year and a half prior to 9/11... kind of give him grounds as a trustabel source. His theory of the government police state has begun to unfold just as he stated, although it isn't in it's extreme stages, and I don't believe it will get to the extreme stages.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Masters of Terror

Also I have been thinking that maybe he is something we dont want him to be, such as a disinfo agent... But thats my personal thoughts,

Could you explain a little deeper on this thought. sounds interesting

Ok, I am not sure how keen you people are on this 9/11 forum.

There are certain people on here to try and lead others into thinking differently no matter how you look at the info. Anyway...

My thoughts on Alex Jones. Ok, I know 9/11 was an inside job, I know the government wanted that oil over in Iraq/Afghanistan for yrs and yrs since the early 90's. I have known that we were going to be facing alot of things in our future and so on.

Ok those are my examples, we all know that the government knows to much, how do we know that they didnt put AJ out there to make us think that hey this guy thinks like us. He knows what we are thinking, F the government type guy.

So in other words, how do we know that they didn't set this guy up to make us feel better, cause think about it. This guy got a TV show in Tx.. Bush home state. saying all this crap about bush and so on. Yet around the elections you would have thought he would have gotten some coverage on the news about what he thinks. As far as I know only time he got coverage was a little while after Waco.

So my thoughts are that maybe he is a Government disinfo agent and trying to lead the country in 1 way and the bu#es or whatever into another. So when civil war or something happens it will be this side vs that side.

remember that is my thoughts, its not anything to think about just something that gets thrown into my head everytime I see an AJ video or something.

A side note about the civil war part of my thing there.. My friend pointed out to me that it will not be like the 1st one where it was north vs south. It will be conservatives vs lefties vs right vs skin heads vs religious people vs this guy and that guy and so on.

So when our government gets overthrown The US is screwed, cause to many people in this country think they know to much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone else, Shar wanted to know what I thought about AJ, I am not going into detail about this of what I think.. It just something I think about on accident. Kinda like how you watch American idol and think how gay is this everytime you see it. I kinda do the same thing while watching AJ videos. I dont ask you why you think American idol is gay so dont ask me about this.

[edit on 8/15/2006 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 8/15/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

A side note about the civil war part of my thing there.. My friend pointed out to me that it will not be like the 1st one where it was north vs south. It will be conservatives vs lefties vs right vs skin heads vs religious people vs this guy and that guy and so on.

So when our government gets overthrown The US is screwed, cause to many people in this country think they know to much.

Wow sounds so much like i do and some others I know. Iv been saying this for years. I dont think its very far away either. Wished it were though.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK

Well making outlandish claims will get you outlandish responses. How is this any different from the chicken littles on this site who claim every month something big will happen such as an attack on Iran, or a nuke going off in the US. They dont exactly make a great case for themselves. Then if something like that does happen they can say they were right all along even though they are basically batting .100(1/10) just for an example. Its getting on my nerves with all these unfullfilled prophecies being thrown out there and I wish they would just stop with the BS.

Ok, but what your forgetting is that if these claims are wrong, if Alex Jones is wrong, then it doesnt matter. Everyone can go home and not worry about it. However if he is right, then people, especially in the US will have a lot to worry about...

If someone claims something enough times they are bound to be right eventually...despite all the times they were wrong. This guy (Alex Jones) is a first class idiot!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It could be their way of making him look the fool.
Just last week Hannity and Colmes had a 9/11 guy on. Since they guy did not have "solid" proof, and I am guessing they wanted video or something, they cut him off, played the ending music and went to a commercial. Made the guy look bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ok, I am not sure how keen you people are on this 9/11 forum.

There are certain people on here to try and lead others into thinking differently no matter how you look at the info. Anyway...

My thoughts on Alex Jones. Ok, I know 9/11 was an inside job, I know the government wanted that oil over in Iraq/Afghanistan for yrs and yrs since the early 90's. I have known that we were going to be facing alot of things in our future and so on.

Ok those are my examples, we all know that the government knows to much, how do we know that they didnt put AJ out there to make us think that hey this guy thinks like us. He knows what we are thinking, F the government type guy.

So in other words, how do we know that they didn't set this guy up to make us feel better, cause think about it. This guy got a TV show in Tx.. Bush home state. saying all this crap about bush and so on. Yet around the elections you would have thought he would have gotten some coverage on the news about what he thinks. As far as I know only time he got coverage was a little while after Waco.

So my thoughts are that maybe he is a Government disinfo agent and trying to lead the country in 1 way and the bu#es or whatever into another. So when civil war or something happens it will be this side vs that side.

remember that is my thoughts, its not anything to think about just something that gets thrown into my head everytime I see an AJ video or something.

I've suspected that myself, although I haven't seen any evidence to support it.

Also, he's done more than just with 9/11, so I don't think that the disinformant agent theory would be completely plausible.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha_omega
Considering that his predictions have come true, and his point of the Police State a whole year and a half prior to 9/11... kind of give him grounds as a trustabel source. His theory of the government police state has begun to unfold just as he stated, although it isn't in it's extreme stages, and I don't believe it will get to the extreme stages.

I dont see it that way seeing as due to any changes in the law my life hasnt been changed at all since 9/11 by the government. I dont believe any of that mess to be honest. I'm not typically a critic of Alex Jones, I just ignore him and tell myself he can believe what he wants to believe. Just as I am afforded the same luxury.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The AJ thing is what I think, I have no proof so I cant say for sure, but its just that odd feeling why this guy isn't dead yet.

He got 9/11 right before it happened. This prediction about the Nuke we will see.
It seems he has way more information about things than we can ever comprehend.

Like for example, they want to Tax us for every mile we travel in a car. He has been talking about this for about a year or more. Recently on ATS someone from Britain has said that they are planning on implementing this plan.

Another thing he has been bitching about is the chip. As far as I know he has been talking about that for the last 6 yrs or so. Now they have a chip for medical records on a person.

So its interesting he has all this information that we cant find.

I dunno, it just weird. I cant disprove the guy so as everything else with solid proof goto go with it until proven wrong.

As for the Civil War I brought up on accident, I do think it will end up like my friend stated, cause these people in this country thinks they are smarter than someone else. The other guy is always wrong and so on. So if this nuke goes off We are screwed in a bad way. Sooner or later it will come out who did it and I fear this country will go down hard.... Really hard.........

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I've suspected that myself, although I haven't seen any evidence to support it.

Also, he's done more than just with 9/11, so I don't think that the disinformant agent theory would be completely plausible.

I didnt say for sure, I didnt say it as fact. It's just one of those odd things that come up everytime I see one of his videos.

I belive the guy.... But like everything that is to good to be true. Something bad is about to happen... ya know.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I didnt say for sure, I didnt say it as fact. It's just one of those odd things that come up everytime I see one of his videos.

I belive the guy.... But like everything that is to good to be true. Something bad is about to happen... ya know.

Oh I know you weren't stating it as fact, I was just chiming in saying that I've suspected it too, although I still feel he is legit.

Alex does appear to have way more knowledge than any of us will ever know, or hear from him. This could be from his extensive personal research, where as he actually goes out in the world and does it, while we sit here on the internet... or maybe he has several sources that leak information to him. Who knows.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
First off, I'm still unsure about AJ. My mind is not made up as to whether he is the information freedom fighter he intends to be or just a really smart business man.

Originally posted by Delta Alter
That's pretty weird - why would they want to give publicity to Jones? This conspiracy lark is doing me in - I get the feeling there's a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy...or is that just my (exploded) head?

I started off trusting him...now, I'm just not sure.

Why would they give publicity to him? Well heres an idea why - maybe he hit the nail spot-on on the head!!!
Maybe his prediction was so accurate that there has been a slight change of plans in order to turn some people against him, as with Delta here (sorry dude - just using you as an example)

Maybe he is doing such a good job of trying to inform the people that this is one other way to dis-credit him.
> Give him a mentoin on a 'reputable' news channel
> Give slight credence to his prediction
> Simply postpone the event for a few months, let this august prediction sail by,
> Then it becomes a case of 'oh alex jones - oh dont listen to him - he predicted this big thing a few months ago, and nothing happened'

Also on a kinda side note, this prediction he made about 9/11 before 9/11 (back in july I think)
I have seen the footage on putfile (or wherever it was).
This footage was only posted in march.
Is there anyone here who can verify that they saw that footage back in July 2001? Even on the live show would be great.
Not afterwards, as it could have been a simple job to make the footage later,and add the date.

This is to help me make up my mind about AJ. As I said, am still undecided. I saw that Bohemian Grove footage (actually my first AJ film - actually was only about half) and was not convinced by what I saw. I was expecting to see some people I would have recognised (bushes, windsors, clintons etc) but didn't see anyone. I don't think even alex pointed any of them out.
After that I read some of the material he has, and I admit he has made some good points, regardless of your opinion of him in particular.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe 911 was meant to be "found out" or "uncovered" all along? That just maybe it was designed to be excuse for the war. Then proven to the American citizens that it really was carried out by this government, so we'll be begging for the "new government" to be installed?

This new government being more vatican-friendly, and part of the world union, or whatever it'll be called. Interesting how these "big names" claim to be Christian and yet bear no fruit. Notice how their bills are taken care of out of thin air and their lives are devoted to "exposing the bad guys". May as well have 'jesuit' written on their forehead, hmm or maybe on their right hand, whichever.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe 911 was meant to be "found out" or "uncovered" all along? That just maybe it was designed to be excuse for the war. Then proven to the American citizens that it really was carried out by this government, so we'll be begging for the "new government" to be installed?

Interesting. It certainly makes sense - and explains this sudden 'Awakening' of people. For example, 'Loose Change' is seriously doing the rounds nowadays - AND an anonymous poster has been sending DVDs of it to addresses round the UK.

And how about actors such as Charlie Sheen et al suddenly speaking out?

Hmmm...... nice theory, I think I'll delve a bit more into this one

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

This new government being more vatican-friendly, and part of the world union, or whatever it'll be called. Interesting how these "big names" claim to be Christian and yet bear no fruit. Notice how their bills are taken care of out of thin air and their lives are devoted to "exposing the bad guys". May as well have 'jesuit' written on their forehead, hmm or maybe on their right hand, whichever.

Although that sounds outrageously out there, it really isn't that far from what could be the truth, who knows? With all the outrageous things that we've found out, maybe that is true.

Nice theory.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks Alex...
for what you do, and what you prevent others from doing...

the "guys" at the top, are not stupid enough to go thru with plans, when Alex predicts them...
the last thing they want to do is give that guy any reputation/credibility at all...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

But like everything that is to good to be true. Something bad is about to happen... ya know.

I think you may be right, it seems that all of the natural energies are all screwed up and nearly everyone is having problems. About half of all the brother Firefighters are talking about revolution when you get them to open up.

Scary stuff, damned government, I just want my family to be reasonably happy and free.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
AND.........????????????????

External Source

Alex Jones says the attack will occur before the end of October and could provide the "neo-fascist bloodsuckers" in the administration with fraudulent justification to invade Iran or Syria before November's midterm elections.

So whats your point????

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We all know things aren't good. I think the safest way to go is be aware and be prepared. If Alex is right there will be innocent people hurt/killed, and it could be me, you or our families.

Just listen to Pres. Bush, he starts to talk with authority but after the first few words he loses thought and stumbles and tries to remember what he was talking about. Listen to the man he is scary.

Talk about the wolf in sheeps clothing, he is so full of himself. I think and yes this is my opinion but I think that it is Daddy Bush and the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld pulling all the strings. I'm sure you have noticed how they have all stayed together since daddy was in office. Georgie is there puppet.

If you do research you will find out about the camps that are set up ready and waiting. You will discover they have rail cars that are set up with shackles for the ones that create problems to transfer them to these camps. I have even read but don't know if it's true that one man wrote that he worked on putting gas pipes into large buildings and he overheard these buildings were to gas people does this remind you of anything? Maybe it isn't so but I would really be prepared just in case.

I was in a chemtrail forum and one woman said that she saw Chinese vehicles pass her and her husband on the highway in California. The USA says they are here for training exercises. Some one said they don't think our military would kill there own people and thinks they probably have outsiders here to take us down and that does make sense.

I don't know if this is true but many things have come true so we need to be prepared listen, watch.

I personnally don't want myself, my family or friends (anyone) to be seperated or killed because of these greedy government leaders.

Alex is right we need to let them know we know what they are up to and they had better not even try.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Your correct on everything you said. I believe as well as so many others here about our government wanting to bring on the nwo and take control of us all and anyone who goes against them in any form is consider a terriost.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I dont see it that way seeing as due to any changes in the law my life hasnt been changed at all since 9/11 by the government. I dont believe any of that mess to be honest. I'm not typically a critic of Alex Jones, I just ignore him and tell myself he can believe what he wants to believe. Just as I am afforded the same luxury.

You must still be living at home in the wilderness. The Patriot act ushered in a Police state due to the war on terror. Maybe you have never broken the law or ever intend too. What do you mean his theory has begun to unfold as he stated but its not extreme you feel it want get to the extreme. Please explain what you mean it confusing to follow. Som are saying that alex is a conintelpro that is a leaker of information just how he gets his information is surreal. Normally alex is very criticial of the news and the news center that aired his information thus this becomes a strange situation. Alex has beenpretty right most of the times, his theory the next 911 will be atomic is scareing people. But in his words, if we let them know we know, then they will know not too or something to that effect. It is strange about them airing his information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join