It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fox news ---alex jones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
The AJ thing is what I think, I have no proof so I cant say for sure, but its just that odd feeling why this guy isn't dead yet.

He got 9/11 right before it happened. This prediction about the Nuke we will see.
It seems he has way more information about things than we can ever comprehend.

Well he is not talking about the nuke only. He is saying could be a nuke or a bioweapon or something as big as the first two. Anyway I've been reading and watching videos from this guy and the fact that he is still alive I think has to do with his popularity. Why killing him and make him a hero and also get people curious about his death when they can use other methods and forms to discredit and ridicule him? Is a known practise for the government. They've done this with ufo researches and has worked out perfectly.
I heard the show and to be honest was very touchy. If this guy is like some peple here are sugesting than he deservers the OSCAR for being a amazing actor but to my opinion he is real and honest. And is so amazing to hear this guy getting so emotional and in tears (more than once) about his country and his fellow connationals. Is a perfect example for how the people should be thinking and feel about each other, thier freedom and their country.

I believe in Alex Jones but for the first time I pray God that he his wrong...

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Alex is spot on as usual but I have to laugh when you guys mention fox 'news' . That nonsense is THE worst controlled propaganda on planet earth !
Shame you have little free media in USA & are brainwsashed with crap. Trouble is
most of your media as elsewhere in the west is owned/controlled by the elite secret society scum who frequent such places as the grove.
Any leader who is part of a secret society should be BANNED from power by law.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just can`t help thinking that the whole 911 truth bunch are being set up for a fall.The issuse has been getting quite a bit of mainstream media attention lately.If the dark forces want to discredit the 911 truth movement,i think Alex would be one of the main targets.
In the UK,the media have a bad habit of building a person up,so that they can be knocked of their perch by the same media companies.
Who runs the USA media?Big neocon interests.Who seems to be building up Alexs mainstream play time?Big neocon interests.
Will they soon try to claim he is involved in some hideous crime/cult/terror plot?
Unfortunatly I think that they will.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
People dont realize how much Alex Jones is attacked for his views, both verbally and physically on some occasions, according to him. Everyday he is attacked by the neo-con minions in editorials, radio shows, and articles. He and his family have been threatened, he has been offered millions of dollars to shut up, and he isnt even exposing the governments biggest secrets, so they dont consider him a huge threat. But Alex has so much courage, thats why I respect the man so much, for all he does. When you stand in your light, without fear, darkness cant touch you. Its just the way the universe works.

Its funny, in meetings, the Elite laugh about this stuff. They really dont care if they are exposed, they just dont. They know they have made the majority of the sheeple too damn dumb....they wont believe it even if it was exposed. They are counting on that, thats why they dont care if the truth comes out, because most people wouldnt believe it. Theyd go back to watching American Idol and Seinfeld, you know, get back to reality!

[edit on 16-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mondegreen
You must still be living at home in the wilderness. The Patriot act ushered in a Police state due to the war on terror. Maybe you have never broken the law or ever intend too. What do you mean his theory has begun to unfold as he stated but its not extreme you feel it want get to the extreme. Please explain what you mean it confusing to follow. Som are saying that alex is a conintelpro that is a leaker of information just how he gets his information is surreal. Normally alex is very criticial of the news and the news center that aired his information thus this becomes a strange situation. Alex has beenpretty right most of the times, his theory the next 911 will be atomic is scareing people. But in his words, if we let them know we know, then they will know not too or something to that effect. It is strange about them airing his information.

So I take it you did not read my post about the socalled video posted about AJ predicting 9/11. He was quoting someone else in the beggining of the video if you watch it and listen closely to the first few seconds you would realize that. I dont believe AJ has access to any information we dont. But what he does is gain an audience by making more and more claims taht keep going farther and farther. Hes been predicting this Police State since before 9/11 and still it hasnt happened so until he makes a claim one time and one time only and it comes true, I will not give him any credibility. He can keep claiming something will happen and sooner or later it likely will, as I have noted before. And do not insult me because my views are different than yours.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones is like the historical John the Baptist, he's loud, obnoxious and not particularly a charasmatic figure but he spoke truth to power and got his head cut off for it. I don't particular give his conspiracy theories much credence but I feel that much of his broader message has a loud ring of truth. The elites are preparing the sheople for the slaughter to justify their creation of a global fascist state run by the select few for their own self-interest. If such a state of affairs comes to pass, we have only ourselves to blame because Alex Jones isn't the only reporter out there that thinks and states that something is very wrong about our current situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
CNN right now has a story upcoming about WWIII possibility after they finish the current story re; Mexico Immigrants

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
We all know things aren't good. I think the safest way to go is be aware and be prepared. If Alex is right there will be innocent people hurt/killed, and it could be me, you or our families.

Just listen to Pres. Bush, he starts to talk with authority but after the first few words he loses thought and stumbles and tries to remember what he was talking about. Listen to the man he is scary.

Talk about the wolf in sheeps clothing, he is so full of himself. I think and yes this is my opinion but I think that it is Daddy Bush and the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld pulling all the strings. I'm sure you have noticed how they have all stayed together since daddy was in office. Georgie is there puppet.

If you do research you will find out about the camps that are set up ready and waiting. You will discover they have rail cars that are set up with shackles for the ones that create problems to transfer them to these camps. I have even read but don't know if it's true that one man wrote that he worked on putting gas pipes into large buildings and he overheard these buildings were to gas people does this remind you of anything? Maybe it isn't so but I would really be prepared just in case.

I was in a chemtrail forum and one woman said that she saw Chinese vehicles pass her and her husband on the highway in California. The USA says they are here for training exercises. Some one said they don't think our military would kill there own people and thinks they probably have outsiders here to take us down and that does make sense.

I don't know if this is true but many things have come true so we need to be prepared listen, watch.

I personnally don't want myself, my family or friends (anyone) to be seperated or killed because of these greedy government leaders.

Alex is right we need to let them know we know what they are up to and they had better not even try.

dude you need to relax and not worry about all of these things there is no soilid proof of any of the mentioned above. and plus we have to many weapons to be taken advantage of so easily.

alex is another fear mongorer he scares people to get his point across, his prediction
nothing more than a way to get attention and sell his website.

personally i think bush is doing a good job and if his posse can make a lil money while there at it than more power to him.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidsnake1331
personally i think bush is doing a good job.

Thats becoming the quote of the day, i'm sure of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

personally i think bush is doing a good job a

Hahahahhaha that was sweet. Congrat...buddy you've won the
flag of the month

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK

Well he did get 9/11 spot on with a prediction and has not made one since.

I sincerely hope he isnt right this time, but the fact that he was so right last time does not bode well for which ever country is going to take the brunt of this latest large scale 'terror' attack.

Well, it is kind of strange that never before have we heard this "claim" but suddenly "there is proof by those who believe in him" that he predicted 9/11?....

Why is it that "his prediction was never heard before 9/11"?

We know of another person who goes back and changes his website after events happen, so that he can claim he made predictions... Brian I think is his name.

BTW...is everyone forgetting that "Alex Jones" went to talk to Chavez to get his help in "finding the truth about 9/11"?......

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

personally i think bush is doing a good job a

Hahahahhaha that was sweet. Congrat...buddy you've won the
flag of the month

lmao, thats really funny.

but seriously

1. economy is up and going strong.
2. unemployment is down.
3. no succesful terror attacks in the homeland.

what more can you want

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

If you do research you will find out about the camps that are set up ready and waiting. You will discover they have rail cars that are set up with shackles for the ones that create problems to transfer them to these camps. I have even read but don't know if it's true that one man wrote that he worked on putting gas pipes into large buildings and he overheard these buildings were to gas people does this remind you of anything? Maybe it isn't so but I would really be prepared just in case.

Alex is right we need to let them know we know what they are up to and they had better not even try.

www.greaterthings.com...

news.pacificnews.org...

these are just a couple of sites that talk about detention camps. the evidence is overwhelming.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Shar]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
WOW they mentioned alex jones on fox thats crazy! You have got to look at this from all angles, like say there not going to plan attack thats good news for the government because they just made alex jones look dumb, But if a attack does happan then i cant think of why they would mention it. Maybe the government is really just trying to start scarying people all the time with terrorism who knows we live in a crazy world.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The problem is that if there is a terrorist attack sometime in the next 6 months or so he can claim he predicted it. If it dosen't happen, he can claim he prevented it by 'spreading the word'. So hi can't be prooved wrong either way.

Moving on to the threat itself, sure... It's entirely possible in the next few months. Right now there is alot of tension in the middle east, the conflict over at Isreal has brewed resent for the west. It's logical that an attack is brewing.

I just hate that people are going to think it's a staged attack just because some guy 'predicts' that something thats already likely is going to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join