It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Great Nations of the World are Christian Nations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes, of course, the Illuminati are responsible for everything. "They" aren't blocking stem cell research in America. Bush is. France will eventually surpass us, because we had a moron for a president. Stop blaming everything on shadow organizations. People have the ability to make choices, and it was Bush's choice to block it.

If you really don't know what religious people are in power, you should stop posting.

Bush is blocking stem cell research? Wrong...the people that pull his strings are....the people whose pockets he lives in. If you want to call it a "Shadow Government".....that's cool. That's what it is. You can deny it or quit living in denial. Most of us on here like to deny ignorance.

Bush does not have the ability to make a single choice on his own.

Come on now..answer my question...what religious people hold political power ANYWHERE?? And don't say the POPE....because he's just a puppet also!!

Answer the question...answer....

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yes, shadow governments control everything and no one is allowed to make choices because they're being controlled by telepaths.

I think you're in the wrong section.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
I do believe India is an up and coming nation, and God Bless Them For It. However, Christian nations might be growing in progression at a faster rate, so that there is even a greater differential created.

Not really, the western nations where Christianity is more prevaliant
have'nt been growing alot, and the larger ones will eventually in the
next few decades start to decline if they don't start getting fresh
blood/ideas going in there governments and socioeconomic systems.

India however has everything needed to be a superpower, they don't
have many enemies, they have nuclear weapons, they have a huge
amount of people, in fact India is the second most populace country
in the world with 1.1billion people.

At the current rate things are going, it is inevitable that India will
become a superpower, most likely not the only one, but it will
become one, and will outpace/outdo the U.S. in alot of ways.

Originally posted by Akraites
People like greattech is what's wrong with Christianity.

I really have to disagree with that.
What's wrong with Christianity is the billions of people who call
themselves Christian who don't even follow the words of there
Holy person/Jesus. What's wrong with Christianity is that
the modern religion that has the nerve to call itself Christianity and
the majority of it's believers don't love one another regardless of
differences, and judge people, and try and say what's wrong and
what's right, and try to force there beliefs down others throat.

I admit GreatTech believes some things that the majority
of us think are wrong, but her/his beliefs are not negative,
s/he is not saying a nation or a person is bad because they are
not Christian. In fact, from what I've seen thus far in this thread,
s/he is one of the few people on this site that I would
actually consider to be Christian.

Now, as to this whole "is the NWO/Illuminati/Shadow Government
real thing", it is off topic and needs to stop in this thread.
If you wish to debate that, go to the NWO forum.

EDIT:
General editing.

[edit on 8/16/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yes, shadow governments control everything and no one is allowed to make choices because they're being controlled by telepaths.

I think you're in the wrong section.

LMAO!
Bush, as president, doesn't make a single decision on his own...except maybe, when he uses the bathroom....but, he might have to raise his hand first....

This has nothing to with telepathy friend. It has to do with being a puppet. And I'm talking about one man here. I said nothing about the other 6+ billion people we share this planet with. Most of them are able to make decisions....

I'm in the right section......maybe you are in the wrong theatre?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I do believe we were told to drop this topic. Your theories on the NWO have no place in this thread. No matter who "controls" whom, everyone has the ability to make choices. People can either choose to be controlled or they can choose to rebel. We know which choice Mr. Bush made, but don't be fooled. He DID make a choice.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Part of the Mysteriousness of Christianity is the necessity to suffer with extremely hard work to make a Nation Great. We all must suffer on the Cross to be called one of the sons of the Infinitely Great God. Only when we suffer immensely can we fully appreciate God's Infinitely Great Work. And with suffering, God Creates Blessings!!!

Tech, just what is your definition of Christianity? I mean if you go by what you are stating, any and I do mean ANY religion falls somewhat under that definition. The primary requisit to be a Christian is to believe in Christ, and that He died for all souls, something I do no believe in or that it happened, and seriously doubt has occured. There is no historical proof of that the man existed. Not even the bible can be trusted, as it was created at the direction of King James of England. Your statements, on any other country that does not believe in Jesus Chirst as being christian is simply a falsehood. I do not believe that you really understand the statement that you are putting forward. Most of the great nations, yes do have to work hard to get to be at that point, but it does not mean that they are christian. And there will be nations who are not christians who will achieve greatness, with out the help of such. No, time for you to define for us what the definition of Christianity is before making such a blank statement as you have.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Blind all of those who believe that are blind. America is creating death all aroung the world and we are a "christian " nation

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay Akraites...back on subject. You never answered my question:

Come on now..answer my question...what religious people hold political power ANYWHERE?? And don't say the POPE....because he's just a puppet also!!

Answer the question...answer....

Well? We're waiting......

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
was reading another site and someone linked this article, thought it applies to this thread quite well.

www.humaniststudies.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great article thesaints2012.
It does fit in this thread very well.

It proves exactly what I've always thought.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I would challenge atheists to create a galaxy, solar system, planet, cell, atom, or subatomic particle.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I would challenge atheists to create a galaxy, solar system, planet, cell, atom, or subatomic particle.

Give me a few millionyears, and you'll have one.

What's kind of solar system?

Give me a few thousand years of technological advancment and
I'll give you any kind of planet you wish.

What kind of cell?

Again, give me a few thousand years of technological advancement
and femtotech and I'll create any atom you like.

Subatomic particles may be harder, but with planktech, it is
hypothetically possible.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
iori_komei, have you ever been in direct Spiritual-physical contact with a star? If you have not, it might be awfully difficult to create a solar system.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

iori_komei, have you ever been in direct Spiritual-physical contact with a star? If you have not, it might be awfully difficult to create a solar system.

1. Star's are innaminate objects, they don't have life/spirits.
2. You could never physically touch a star.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

We know which choice Mr. Bush made, but don't be fooled. He DID make a choice.

The President does not make any decision other than to sign or veto. All other law
related decisions are made by the houses of congress.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Remember that time we went to Iraq without their approval. Yeah, good times.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

why? what would it prove if we did make any of those things? all of them are possible of course, just need the right materials, technology to utilize those materials and time.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Even if we were incapable of accomplishing such feats, it doesn't mean God is doing it. Hell, just blame nature.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
iori_komei and thesaints2012, what is your best estimate of the year and the time it would take for a human to create a galaxy? What do you think God would have created by then? Do you think the "power ratio" between God and humans changes over time?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Man cant make stars nor galaxys. No one can.

Theres no god, so neither can he.

Stop rabling if you dont have evidence for a god.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join