It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most Credible Quotes concerning UFOs. Astronauts, World Leaders, Scientists ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I love this thread. I had forgot about it. I should save it somewhere so we don't lose this.

E.T. Check this out:

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...
Click on "Quotes Directory".

This is Stephen Bassett's website. I like their clock too.
Enjoy

[edit on 8-1-2007 by tock]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Tock. I'll take a gander into it in more detail later today.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Watching "UFO Files" on the history channel last night and they were talking about a report that said Gorbichov (sp??) the leader of the Soviet Union was asked by President Reagan if the USA could count on the Soviet Union for being an ally, if aggressive aliens threatened Earth. Unless i heard it wrong, the report included a quote to the same affect from The Ex-Soviet Union Leader.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Watching "UFO Files" on the history channel last night and they were talking about a report that said Gorbichov (sp??) the leader of the Soviet Union was asked by President Reagan if the USA could count on the Soviet Union for being an ally, if aggressive aliens threatened Earth. Unless i heard it wrong, the report included a quote to the same affect from The Ex-Soviet Union Leader.

Reagan asked that during the Reagan-Gorbachov Geneva summit in 1985, supposedly.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Reagan asked that during the Reagan-Gorbachov Geneva summit in 1985, supposedly.

I was wondering if you are familiar with who made such claims, or from where the story originated from?

I'll try surfing later to see what i can see.....

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I thought i might temporarily "revive" this thread in the hopes that some might enjoy some of the quotes and links offered.

Enjoy,
E.T.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tock

This is a great thread, thanks for posting.

Perhaps one of the most interesting quotes concerning UFOs I've read is this one -does anyone know any more info?

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist,and it must be treated seriously."

Mikhail Gorbachev, Premiere of Soviet Union, Interviewed for Soviet Youth publication, May 4th,1990.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
These quotes are difficult to refute in their entirety. Most people know who Neil Armstrong is. Some quotes are going to be from well known people, others not. The OP did mention this though...

Originally poseted by Esoteric Teacher
I will then simply list direct quotes of our society’s most credible witnesses, to include astronauts, and in later posts in this thread world leaders and other prominent people who held or hold positions of those whom we should safely assume would be “in the know”.

After the direct quotes, where I could, I offered a better context of the meaning behind the quotes.

Nevertheless, in the name of balance, I would like to offer a relevant quote by Mark Twain...

"The mere knowledge of a fact is pale; but when you come to realize your fact, it takes on color. It is all the difference between hearing of a man being stabbed to the heart, and seeing it done."

with this in mind, however compelling this is for some people, it can be easily dismissed by the skeptic because for some people, no proof will do it other than a first hand experience. (see the sig).

This thread =

"Only the dead have seen the end of war"

Funnny in a thread about quotes that you sig a quote that the guy didnt even say. Just though it was funny thats all

Good thread, enjoyable reading.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by thegear]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hello again. i like alot of the quotes on this list and alot of the links to support the quotes.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I thought i would give one of my personal threads a bump up.
Although i know it has been a few years since i authored it, still some good quotes available for ATSers to use or research from.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join