It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Interrogation - alien interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So anyways, i was searchin for info on the Dulce Papers and I found a download for a video that's an alien interrogation. It's like a grey and it's supposedly leaked from Area 51, first appeared on the Art Bell radio show on 13th March, 1997 when ufologist Sean David Morton was interviewed. Morton claimed the interrogation was fairly recent, sometime in 1996, and that renowned UFO expert Bob Dean apparently cried at the advanced screening of the film. I was wonerin what anyone else thought about it, if anyone has any other info on it or anything. Here's the link to download the vid. Real Player is needed:

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Is this the first time you here about the so famous 'Alien Interview'?! There are numerous threads on ATS concerning this video, i.e. this one:

Were you deeply touched by the alien interview?

I am still undecided whether it is authentic or not, with facts pointing in both directions...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
I was wonerin what anyone else thought about it, if anyone has any other info on it or anything.

Here is some information that may help.

Alien Interview video in Area 51.... and ATS search results for "alien interview".

As we have many existing threads on this subject i am closing this thread.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Re-opened to add the link to the "official" alien interview thread. I am also topping this thread to make it the current thread to post info and comments on the alien interview. Additional new threads will be considered duplicates and will be closed.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

[edit on 23-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I really think this video is real. The alien moves very life-like and looks real. When the doctors shine their flashlights you can see most of the Alien's body almost down to his waist. If it was a puppet or whatever then why would they even go through the trouble of building the arms and body when they could have easily just shown the head in that dark little room? Even the mouth moves very realistically when the being starts to have trouble breathing or whatever. I think it's funny that everyone wants some kind of proof and there is proof right here in front of everyone's faces. Everyone should see this video...show your friends and family...

It doesn't really matter if people do not believe this video to be authentic because obviously there will be more video evidence if some guy was able to get a real alien interview video from such a top secret base...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Sir Winston Churchill

This video is the most inconclusive one to ever hit the Alien "market" so to speak.

The kind folk will make up their minds anyway about what they think they know about this S-4 video.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
S-4 doesn't really exist it's just a figment of our imaginations, ya know that one little hill of desert sand with no tunnels or anything, although it has managed to cost the "Installation" a tidy several (insert prefix here) million...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The opposite to capturing a gray alien physician on film probing a humans butt - is capturing a human physician on film probing a grays face and killing it.

Therefore this is a mind controlling/programming video created to hide the truth and mislead people away from the reality about the grays. It was created by the grays using humans as their patsys.

Grays are able to shed bodies like we shed suits so don't feel pity for this one. It was all done as an orchestrated stageshow to create a powerful balancing mechanism to counter the widespread knowledge that grays probe human butts.

Strange but true folks.

That's my take anyway

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
First off I want to believe but...Theres too much in this video that screams fake! Those two "medics" that just appear at the end were the same two guys who were animating the alien in the first place. It's totally black behind the alien all you can see is the head and glimpses of the body. Then the alien goes into shock and these two guys come out of the darkness from behind without opening a door or anything and the only movement made by the alien is by the direct contact of the medics. Look at the so called heart monitor. Have you ever seen one look anything like that? Where were the electrodes that connect to the body? The one medic sticks a flash light in its mouth squeezes some foam in then when he removes the light the thing is foaming at the mouth. I honestly believe we have enough talent on this site to make a clip more realistic and enough writers to concoct a better story. Again I want to believe but it really concerns me that so many people feel like they have to fake video and pictures to prove aliens are real. If they exsist and they are encountered as much as reported then it shouldnt be too hard to get a good CLEAR picture of a ufo or an alien. I refuse to buy into these obvious fakes.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I recall seeing that clip on a show called"SIGHTINGS"in the late 90's and being shocked.But i also recall"ALIEN AUTOPSY"around the same time.Does any remember that classic hoax?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Not much of a interview, interviews have dialog and questions. This seems to be fotage of some shmucks shining a flashlight at a alien that moves around.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's no more an alien than this is:

Maybe slightly more advanced but you get the picture.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You guys don't know for sure that it's a puppet, you're just assuming that it is. If that alien is a puppet, then it is a very good one. The mouth moves and it has a torso. Why would these so-called "hoaxsters" go through all of the trouble of creating an expensive puppet for an alien hoax video that they probably barely made any money off? If this video was mainstream and the creators made a fortune then it would make more sense. Maybe this is an example of why the government isn't worried anymore about footage like this being released because the general public automatically thinks it's fake anyways...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The mouth moves and it has a torso. Why would these so-called "hoaxsters" go through all of the trouble of creating an expensive puppet for an alien hoax video that they probably barely made any money off?

Eh? It was released on DVD with a whole show built around it. They did business you can count on it. Educate yourself son:

www.imdb.com...

As for it having a mouth and torso, so what? They have puppets that look a thousand times better than that in The Thing and that was made in 1982! It's a very good puppet but it's primitive by high end hollywood standards.

Rick Baker is asked his opinion about the footage on the DVD and he is actually offended by it! His words were pretty much It's a puppet. We can do better. We have done better!

It really wouldn't cost that much to make that puppet in comparison to the amount the numourous production companies would pay them for it if it looked even half way genuine.

Not to mention too many attempts in the footage to hide things that would be tell tail signs it was fake. Too dark to see below the torso of the alien to see operaters.
Anyone who could be identified is wearing a mask. No sound to determine details about the video or the identities of the men in it.

There's too much lack of info here, and so of course wanting to entertain they needed to create drama. How do they do that? Have the alien dying of course!

Clever but obvious.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You guys don't know for sure that it's a puppet, you're just assuming that it is. If that alien is a puppet, then it is a very good one.

I dont think he was talking about the puppet
. Someone who spends 2 weeks a year 'playing' with his 'TV' aerial is not right......nor is falling from your roof one month after an Alan Partridge joke detailing the exact cause of his death!!

Edit - Infact John Nada I feel a Skunk Works production coming on - wanna get there first; it was your observation?

[edit on 5/10/06 by Strodyn]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strodyn
Edit - Infact John Nada I feel a Skunk Works production coming on - wanna get there first; it was your observation?

lol It's alright mate, you got for it.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
lol - had a good thought and realised that prolly only you and me would be in there

besides I saw that docu thing about him a few months ago and his family were ace, dont wanna cause grief. 'Bless his cottons' tbh.

I miss 'Cuddles' the most tho

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You guys don't know for sure that it's a puppet, you're just assuming that it is.

I don't wish to flame or offend you believe me - I don't know if that is an alien, a puppet, a dog with a mask or Marlon Brando on a bad day. But that sort of reasoning goes both ways and one could easily say:

"You guys don't know for sure that it's an alien, you're just assuming that it is."

As for the video I have to say that even though I have no idea how an alien would move the coughing seemed very mechanical. But that is just the thing with alien photos or videos - I can say "that arm does not look right"; "that motion looks weird"; etc. etc. all I want but it still doesn't mean anything because I have no idea how an alien arm would look and how it would move.

One thing that struck me as odd when I saw this footage the first time (in a documentary that included the interview to the person that came forth with the video) was the fact that he said the room was dark because the alien's eyes couldn't stand the light... yet the little light in the room is shinning directly in the alien's face. I in my ignorance found this strange.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
I don't know if that is an alien, a puppet, a dog with a mask or Marlon Brando on a bad day.

Its a puppet. Rod Hull was a massive TV entertainment star in the UK in the 70's and 80's that I remember, before we all got lives.

He is dead tho, fell off his roof fixing his TV Aerial - and I aint making that #e up.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Lots of Alien puppets - even full size ones, of all colors and persuasions (grey, tall, short, green, u-name-it) are available on eBay right now. Just got to eBay, click on their Buy>everything else> category and type in 'alien' in the search box. Several thousand puppet candidates come up in an instant - many of them from hi-end Hollywood and costume houses. There's lots of other alien stuff available on eBay as well (as discussed elsewhere on ATS right now - one guy actually paid $500 for a small metal movie prop he beleived to be an actual alien artifact but was a repro from the Taken series on SciFi - oops.

This interview video would be painfully easy to create. A dark room, an eBay costume, a few buddies, a flashlight, a cheap video camera (with apropos DNI/51 type titling), and Voila! Instant conspiracy.

Thankfully, ATS forums are loaded with level-headed thinkers of intriguing curiosity and there's enough REAL, genuine and juicy material to mull over here. In the meantime;

My vote: this video is a definate fake - and not a very good one either.
Further, links provided in this thread and previous ones on ATS have already debunked it, to the extent of naming the character actors in the film (hint: the alien's name was not Zog).

IN any event, thanks for the chuckles - keep posting - keep thinking - eventually, collectively, we'll uncover the truth. My pedge to all of you is that if I see anything that might be a semblence of truth regarding this subject, I'll be sure to apss it on to my friends here first...

carry on....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join