It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Interrogation - alien interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
as much as a believer i am. i think this is fake as hell.
i don't see any life in that puppet, i don't care what you are, but if you're living
even if its on video...you can feel a presence. thats just a puppet bobbing around imo.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Whether it is real or not is debatable. I had two copies of that tape, and BOTH started off with a "re-enactment" of a large (4' tall) Grey...in daylight, in some general's office.....BEING INTERVIEWED. The most memorable part of that interview was that the Grey said that they don't fear death. They just RELOCATE TO ANOTHER BODY.
Then, after that scene, the Art Bell/Area 51 "ALIEN INTERVIEW" CAME ON.
The first tape disappeared mysteriously from my shelf. Someone said that it was probably because the Government didn't want me to know that Greys do that often. I guess they wanted me to think that my case was the only one. (I AM a walk-in Grey.) I have moved several times since then. I don't know if I still have the second tape or not.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If anyone is interested this is the full documentary about the Alien Interview video including an interview with the man that supposedly leaked it.

Alien Interview - full documentary

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am unsure about this video. Although I am a beleiver of life out in space, I am not sure about this video. I actually saw a picture of a man next to a puppet, that looked like the one in the video. I wish I could relocate the picture. It was either on a thread on this site, or over at Unexplained-mysteries. Has anyone else seen this picture?

Ok, found it: www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Some people say perhaps he is inspecting the alien, but with no gloves? Especially as the video says the alien was behind a screen to avoid being too close to the humans or whatever it states.

Anyone else think it is the same alien in the video?

[edit on 11-10-2006 by benraiben2k]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by benraiben2k

Some people say perhaps he is inspecting the alien, but with no gloves? Especially as the video says the alien was behind a screen to avoid being too close to the humans or whatever it states.

It doesn't look like the same puppet to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

I'd say that if the alien on that video is a puppet then I'd be very surprised if it wasn't the same one as that picture shows. The minute I looked at that picture and imagined it in the video's lighting it looked the same. In my opinion it is the same. Nice find benraiden2K.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Just curious, but what is it about the picture that makes you think it isn't the same one?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just curious, but what is it about the picture that makes you think it isn't the same one?

To me it looks like a different shaped head, different shaped eyes and the skin colour looks completely different (although this could be an effect of lighting). The picture you found seems to have the puppet covered in scorch marks as well as to suggest it was in a crash.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes, with analysis, I can see what you deduce. Although, there could be the element of it looking different due to the angle of the thing on each shot. Anyone else care to comment?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes, with analysis, I can see what you deduce. Although, there could be the element of it looking different due to the angle of the thing on each shot. Anyone else care to comment?

Angle better for you?

They're not the same puppets although they are both puppets.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Although it has been flipped around, the angle isn't still quite accurate enough, as the puppet on the right seems to be laying back a bit, however, from what I can see, the eyes do look slightly different shapes. So, perhaps they aren't the same one.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm surprised not everybody saw the obvious theme here.
A mysterious 'tough' guy, the interogation lamp, and shadows.

If you'd had found/contacted a thing from oute/inner space,
wouldn't you make sure it wasn't gonna die during an interview!?

"Oh yes... er sorry Galactic General, no one mentioned your guy
needed sulpher fumes to breath... never got the memo!"

Come on get a grip and God bless Rod Hull.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Like many of you I also believe it is fake. For the same reasons the bizarre circumstances and happenings throughout the video seem to indicate a forgery. I'd like to believe it's real, but I think it's just a clever somewhat realisitic fake.

Press on...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Whoever said they, this, it was an Alien in the first place...
If the nations of this planet can manufacture advanced weaponry, vehicles and spacecraft with radical propulsion systems can you honestly say they're not advanced enough to 'Bio-Engineer' controlled deep space lifeforms capable of carrying out their commands while fooling the public at large into thinking and looking in the wrong direction effectively divering attention away from their monopolization of free existing energies which surround us and are meant for all?

Nuff Said.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I saw the full episode on Google. In a situation like this, where all you see is a head, I think the prevailing question should be "how is it not a puppet?" There were a few faint sembelances of actual life-like things. But you have to ask yourself honestly "did it have real ACTUAL simulacrum?" It's facial movments were faint. It's head moved a few times as if it were on a stick: in other words it made straight angular movements without the accompanying regular turning movements that would normally accompany it. So if you ask me it looked wooden. These guys wanted a fake right? Not some joke that would be messed around with on TV 3 days later. So why wouldn't they do their absolute best= Get all those fringe perepherial details in place. Holywood FX crews have constraints on time. These guys took their sweet time and it still didn't convince anyone in the holywood crew. The 1 FX master was caught up in the emotion of the possiblity of realism and not the actual FX. The Victor guy if he was responsible wouldn't have taken such a defensive nature, but would have naturally acknowledged the blaring fact that the only thing visible is THE FRIKKING HEAD. Now how hard would it be to construct a head that made very feignt frowning and small mouth? That's so simple. Exactly what the older FX Master said. He knew it was a fake and knew he's done way better. I absolutely agree. What a sham!

( BTW AM I the only 1 who also noticed the security code is very obviously superimposed onto the time code. Meanwhile the Gordon Scallion is over on the right looking at little scanlines. Good 1 Gordon)

[edit on 20-10-2006 by Machim]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a puppet with trauma on the head? i also know some very gifted white time healers that are very atune to what these beings look like...some of you skeptics best have another look.

best to all.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
oh yea...try this, stare directly in the eyes of the being. stare at the eyes the whole time and nothing else. lemme know if you still think its a "puppet"

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My brother-in-law worked for years for the movie industry making animatrons do the things the producers expected them to. The animatrons themselves came from several contractors in the area such as Robotics and Animatronics.

Anyway - as a pro - he says this is not only fake, but not a very good one either. If someone spent just a little bit more money, it would be extremely easy to create a much better, and much more realistic, alien interrogation video that would fool many more people. Now something like that would really get ATS buzzing.

But this is NOT it.... Not by a long shot...

(BTW - just relaying some industry HO, please don't flame the heck out of me now)

[edit on 11/4/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Robert Dean's thoughts surprised me on the Alien Interview. He believed it was the real thing.
I'm still not sure what side of the fence to come down off Yah or Ney, but I remember being impressed with SD Morton's observation that the "DNI" abbr on the bottom corner might be Department of Naval Intelligence.
Also recall the CTC Art Bell Show had both SD Morton and "Victor" on and both Art and Morton were impressed with his answers.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is most certainly a puppet.
However if I were to believe it were I would have been overwhelmed with anger by such mistreatment to that little alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join