It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexrain1
Nope you missed my point, although i didnt really go into explaining the science behind geomancy in that statement. i apologize.

The cities are built out radially (from a tall center point) so that they are all encompassed in these vibrations that are sent out. in geomancy the obelisk work as a channeler and transmitter of energy and vibrations. they resonate at the same frequency as the earth therefore using the energy of the earths vibration. thats why they are placed on leylines, where the earths energy pools, if you will. then the obelisks transmit whatever vibration is sent out by the focus (i.e. pesky weed) to RADIATE outward in a circle. like when you throw a rock in a pond. so the influences travel in wavelike patterns out, affecting anything tuned to the same vibration.

In reading this, I believe that it is you who are missing the point. Leylines and "nodes", if you will, where the power of the earth is said to pool, were created from the concept of farming. When the original hunter-gatherer peoples of the early plains discovered the concept of agriculture, they realized that fertile soil would produce the best crop(naturally), and so here was where they would set up temples, create ceremonies, and designate nodes, or places where the power of the earth was most powerful. So when I say you missed my point, I mean that you did not answer my question.
What does this have to do with Freemasons?
If we assume for the sake of argument that the Washington Monument was established on a node or leyline(the fact of which there is no historical documentation for) then what, exactly, are you implying it resonates with? Are the people the Freemasons are trying to control resonating at a similar frequecy as the Obelisk of the Monument? And if this is your theory, how exactly does this aid in any conspiracy of the Freemasons? This is all, of course, allowing that we entertain these notions of a massive Freemason conspiracy to begin with.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

In reading this, I believe that it is you who are missing the point. Leylines and "nodes", if you will, where the power of the earth is said to pool, were created from the concept of farming. When the original hunter-gatherer peoples of the early plains discovered the concept of agriculture, they realized that fertile soil would produce the best crop(naturally), and so here was where they would set up temples, create ceremonies, and designate nodes, or places where the power of the earth was most powerful. So when I say you missed my point, I mean that you did not answer my question.
What does this have to do with Freemasons?
If we assume for the sake of argument that the Washington Monument was established on a node or leyline(the fact of which there is no historical documentation for) then what, exactly, are you implying it resonates with? Are the people the Freemasons are trying to control resonating at a similar frequecy as the Obelisk of the Monument? And if this is your theory, how exactly does this aid in any conspiracy of the Freemasons? This is all, of course, allowing that we entertain these notions of a massive Freemason conspiracy to begin with.

this has to do with freemasons because the leyline "nodes" are also a concentration of potential magical energies. They build cities around these points to harness those energies.

the washington monument resonates at the frequencies of the human brain 7.83 hrtz to be exact. so whatever intention they broadcasts is recieved by humans on that same frequency. so if you say, killed a person and put there ashes in the obelisk it would radiate outwardly from the oblelisks and effect the people on the same vibrational level of the burned corpse. this might make people physically or mentally sick by influencing us with these energies. its all resonance. they are "striking a chord" and that chord resonates with you, being attuned to your vibration. they are subverting our spirits and trying to keep us asleep or sick, or both. just like chem trails only with magic.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A masonic school in either houston or austin texas, i can't remember exactly.

The real problem that everyone here is having is that there is no such thing as a 'masonic school'. If you still know this friend, you've really got to get the name in order for this to be at all meaningful.

although several of the people who would sit in on the meetings would "pick" out a child, he said. So i imagine that it was several people doing this in

Can you see why your imagining what is happening, based upon a very vague report from a person about events that happened nearly 40 years ago isn't the most convincing thing for people to read?
What does he mean that they were 'picked'? They were lined up, one was picked, and then they were taken into a room to be molested, or is he saying that they kids were brought in under what he considers to be a pretense, secretly 'picked' without their knowing it, and then later abused?
Who was a mason there anyway? THe guy doing the molesting? THe people picking? How'd your friend now?

I would think most if not all are focused on these sacred sites, but there's no map of the native americans country before we came so its anyones guess whether its true.

Then we can't say that its true.

now ring one, the other starts to resonate

Thats tunning forks, and they have to be specifically created to have those properties. A dried up dead plant isn't going to have the same frequency as all living representatives of that species of plant. Nor is that 'ressoance' going to have any affect on them anyway.

. If your asking me to prove "magic" your asking to much

Fair enough.

Masons had a large hand in the planning of city layouts from the very beggining.

Which cities? Also, considering that masonry was extremely popular, why should it matter if a person was a mason and an urban planner, any more than it should matter that they all 'happen' to be christians, or university educated, etc?

I think there is a reason for this. I'm simply offering an explanation for this deliberate layout.

I think that a much more sensible answer for cities having centres and appearing to radiate out from them is that the cities started as centres, and grew from that. The 'most important civic buildings' would of course be in that centre, they'd be there from the start. Even these portions being higher than the rest of the city is more reasonably explained by the history of the cities, you'd want to build a town on a higher portion of land, either because its more defensible, or because its simply healthier in those days to have run-off run down and away, and to have fresh air blowing through the city. Not that a secret cabal has infiltrated the planning boards of all these 'soon to be' cities and picked out the hills for some symbolic purpose.

The building was not a lodge but it was made of stone. they are "STONEmasons" so anything built with stone they probably still oversee it.

The freemasons were originally a labour union, in the middle ages, of stone-workers.
You do not use stonemasons to create modern buildings, they will dress the stones, but other artisans are used to construct buildings today.

you overlay the sephirot to know WHAT the arrow is pointing to

Why? Why use the sefiroth at all? And what of designs on buildings that point up? Why isn't that taken to mean that the masons only have heavenly interests?

only that the persuade the populous to do so.

But, again, your are determining this because a building, faced with stone, has an arrow pointing down.

if there really is a conspiracy, then all of them would work together to rig court hearings.

However before you noted that it was probably only the 'upper elite' that are involved. Are you saying that all those judges and cops are 33d masons and such?

I think this is the safest way to inform people of the goings on in the masonic world.

If anything, its the most dangerous. Lets say you observe a vast conspiracy, and its ready to kill those who reveal the truth. Going on an online discussion board, or creating a webpage, exposing the conspiracy, alerts them to who you are AND, because you can't offer any proof or a good rationale to the listeners, and indeed aren't trying to engage in a discussion or convince anyone, you are also accomplishing nothing and NOT informing anyone, in the bottom line.
It doesn't make sense.

The cities are built out radially (from a tall center point) so that they are all encompassed in these vibrations that are sent out.

Ah, the obelisk in the vegetable field is analagous to the tall buildings in the city center.
But, again, since this 'magic' doesn't work, what woul dbe the point? I mean, if the masons have been doing this for generations, surely they can see that obelisks with dried dead plants doesn't make a field fertile.

so the influences travel in wavelike patterns out, affecting anything tuned to the same vibration.

But, again, isn't it much more reasonable that the cities have grown out from their center because thats how a city would grow?
Also, what specific cities are you thinking of? NYC didn't grow this way, neither did Boston, or lots of other cities anyway.

second picture down. the farthest symbol to the left.

Something like this?:
www.ka-gold-jewelry.com...

I really just don't see how any of this is relevant. You saw a corporate logo that sorta looked like that but had the bottom petals as an arrow, pointing down. Its not a building built by the freemasons, its not a freemason's building, and its not a mason belonging the the organization of freemasons. Then, for some unknown reason, probably because you consider the sephiroth to be special, you decided to overlay the two. Then, because the flower as an arrow that points down, you interpret that to mean that masons want us to think materialistically.
I'm sorry, the logic does not follow, even in the final step, there is no reason to think that the "malkuth" means 'crude and base materialism". The nodes of the sefiroth are emmanations from god, they're not simple statements of 'materialism' or "earthliness" in a common, exoteric, sense.

Appak
OK. Here goes. What about geomancy?

I am confused as to why this obelisk ressonance magic is presented as geomancy in the first place. Geomancy is a method of divination in which you interpret things on the ground, such as cast pebbles or bizzare scratches, 'reading the earth'.

Minimally, anyway, if the masons are practicing this 'obelisk ressonance' "geomancy", AND it can't be demonstrated that it works because its magical, then there should at least be a demonstration that the masons are indeed practicing it.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It is one circle in the flower, modified to express how they want to influence people.

Alright, I don't really know what symbol you saw, but let me try and explain how the flower of life can relate to Freemasonry.
3+3=6=Star of David Frequency - Qabbalah Flower of Life Merkabah= Spiraling of Consciousness= Sacred Geometry(Freemasonry)

33 represents Christ Consciousness - universal nurturing, social consciousness raised to a world class, global responsibility, master teacher and healer. 33 is a higher octave of 6 - the flower of life - Creation - Qabbalah. The 33rd degree is the highest publicly known degree in Freemasonry. The number 33 signifies 'Illumination' and freedom from religious dogma (superstition). The human backbone contains 33 vertebra with the cranium (intellect) on top.

33 is also 32 around 1. If you look at the roof of the United Nations General Assembly you will see a large light circular light surrounded by 32 smaller lights. If you look at the United Nations' own symbol you will see a circle divided up into 32 sections with the center being the 33rd. On the United Nations symbol you will notice 13 leaves on the olive branch

33 being a universal number for a higher understanding and harmony through peace, how is it that a Freemason symbol embossed within the Flower of Life illustrate a descention from God? Do you refer to the square of the Freemason symbol? If so, honestly, can you really interpret this in such a way? I mean, if you wanted to get this technical with the basic symbol of Freemasonry:

You could say that it represents God above, Hell below, and the world of men in between, their closest ties to the celestial world being the Sacred Geometry of the Divine Architect(God). This is all open to interpretation. My issue with you is that you come to a place where the masses will take notice of your posts, and claim to state truth. This is a no-no around here. Opinions are fine, but you have to support them with fact.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by EdenKaia]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

A masonic school in either houston or austin texas, i can't remember exactly.

The real problem that everyone here is having is that there is no such thing as a 'masonic school'. If you still know this friend, you've really got to get the name in order for this to be at all meaningful.

Nygdan,

Actually there have been many Masonic Schools (generally located at Masonic Widows & Orphans homes) They were accredited private schools. I don't know if any are still in existance in the U.S. but I'd suspect one or two is. The Texas School closed in 2005

www.mhstx.org...

But it would appear that hexrain might be getting his info from Mr Necros' favorite site

freemasonrywatch.org...

Sadly, child abuse exists. I don't know what (if anything) happened at the school in texas, but I'd hardly think it happened *because* it was a MASONIC school. Sort of like saying the school system was at fault for one sick teacher having sex with a 13 year old student in Florida

www.thesmokinggun.com...

BTW, in England there is still a Royal Masonic School for Girls

www.royalmasonic.herts.sch.uk...

and I *think* there's one for boys as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

freemasonrywatch.org...

Sadly, child abuse exists. I don't know what (if anything) happened at the school in texas, but I'd hardly think it happened *because* it was a MASONIC school. Sort of like saying the school system was at fault for one sick teacher having sex with a 13 year old student in Florida

No that is not where i got my information but thanks for posting reference to other instances of this. my freind really did tell me this account of his attendence of a masonic school. of course the argument that i'm fabricating the whole thing will still come up. i can't prove this happened. i can't prove g-d exists either but i believe with all my heart he does. i have faith because it rings tru in my heart. i have been shown things, about god through my life experiences. i have also been likewise shown things about the masons so im presenting my side of things.

Whoa i just read the article in the link. that's disturbing... that might be the exact school he attended. i couldnt say for sure, because i dont think he told me a name, but it supports my claim.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by hexrain1]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No that is not where i got my information but thanks for posting reference to other instances of this. my freind really did tell me this account of his attendence of a masonic school. of course the argument that i'm fabricating the whole thing will still come up. i can't prove this happened.

I'll accept that your friend DID tell you he was abused. I simply will NOT accept the idea that it's an accepted practice of the Freemasons to abuse children (or anyone else) because it simply is not. Again, I'm sure individual Freemasons (sadly) HAVE abused children or others. But it's not a Masonic practice. You won't find any "Abuse-a-child Night" at the local Lodge Hall (sorry for that example, I'm NOT making light of child molestation by any means. I have a daughter and a son myself). Another thing that should be pointed out. Of the Masonic schools that exist (and existed) most of the teachers themselves were and are simply "employees" and not necessarily Freemasons. The individual Grand Lodges just supported the schools. There are many Catholic schools who have employees who aren't Catholic and Masonic schools weren't composed entirely of Masons.

i can't prove g-d exists either but i believe with all my heart he does. i have faith because it rings tru in my heart. i have been shown things, about god through my life experiences.

Agreed, but not on topic.

i have also been likewise shown things about the masons

Seems you've been told and not shown things about the Masons. hearsay is a dangerous thing.

so im presenting my side of things.

That's funny. You don't seem to want the evil Masons to present THEIR side of things. One-sided discussion doesn't mean much. Besides, why do you even HAVE a side? Is this a vendetta against Freemasons? I sure hope not because you don't KNOW most of the Freemasons, and when it comes right down to it, most of us are pretty nice guys. Some of us are even Church-goers, home-owners, golf-players, fathers, softball coaches, you name it.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
and so the topic rumbles on ...

I would like to know when it was I became a Mason as I am sure I can't even afford the dues, much less that fancy ring I saw in the movies. But if it fills the Posters need to believe that 'we' are all Masons then so be it, this person is obviously a paranoid that has serious delusions. One of these great delusions is referenced below, I call it a delusion because there is no concrete scientific statement other than the statements from those who are attempting to profit from such a thing.

Posted by hexrain1 ...the washington monument resonates at the frequencies of the human brain 7.83 hrtz to be exact. so whatever intention they broadcasts is recieved by humans on that same frequency. so if you say, killed a person and put there ashes in the obelisk it would radiate outwardly from the oblelisks and effect the people on the same vibrational level of the burned corpse. this might make people physically or mentally sick by influencing us with these energies. its all resonance. they are "striking a chord" and that chord resonates with you, being attuned to your vibration. they are subverting our spirits and trying to keep us asleep or sick, or both. just like chem trails only with magic.

I believe that one of the foundation rules of this board is that knowingly posting false information is a violation of the rules and could lead to being banned. So I would like to insist that the thread starter either "put-up or shut-up" and present their argument in a valid, reference supported framework instead of the fairy tail "boy-who-cried-wolf" method preferred by fantasists. Unlike others I will not sympathise with the poster over what appear to be undocumented claims against others, bring on the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm a mason.

I'll tell you a bit more about the Texas Masonic Home and School in Fort Worth. Google it, to back up my thoughts here.

The accusations were, that caretakers and groundskeepers were abusing the children. NOT masons. The only time masons were on the campus in a group was for tours, to see their donation-dollars at work. You had to sign a log-book to get in, and they took a "class picture" of the tour.

Now, the fact is, there was a huge out of court settlement, alleging that caretakers (who happened NOT to have been masons, btw) had a history of abusing children.

And then you know what happened? The Grand Lodge Masonic School and Home went bankrupt. Article from TEXNEWS.com

See, once rank-and-file masons heard there were allegations of child-abuse, they quit giving ANY money to the institution. It went bankrupt, and not because of the lawsuit settlement. The Home went bankrupt because masons, meeting in secret, didn't want to advance an institution that could have even a passive role in abusing children.

That tells you what Masons REALLY think of paedophilia.

So, one more class was graduated in 2002, and the underclassmen were carted off to state-run orphanages and foster families.

Where of course they are all safe as kittens, now.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's about the allegations of sex abuse, which never went to court . . .

Now, there were rumors in Texas that the lawsuit was not without merit, but that the home, which was originally located on a farm 110 years ago, sits in the middle of suburban Fort Worth today, is now PRIME real estate. The directors had even wanted to sell the facility, for the money, but masons had vetoed that.

The developers had been on TV, telling the neighborhood how local property values would skyrocket, "once" the Masonic School and Home was gone . . .

Then magically, there was a lawsuit, and the home was closed. Voila! Lots of land for a WHOLE RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT to go in, and the lot was sold AS A WHOLE, and couldn't be bit on in smaller units, meaning only a big developer could buy it.

But real estate is a lot less interesting than those sinister freemasons. And people needed another subdivision, anyway. All those kids needed was a STATE RUN orphanage.

To guarantee their safety, ya know.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
dr_strangecraft, thank you for your contructive way of critisizing me. i appreciate at least giving me the benifit of the doubt that i might be stating a viable argument.
thanks for at least agknowledging that SOMETHING happened at that school, although there is no way to know exactlywhat transpired.

the only thing i can say to your statement is that if there was a ring of child molestation and the masons who ran the institution facilitated it, maybe they withdrew support for the school because the public got wind of it. in other words, stating that they withdrew support for the school after the claims went public, does not prove to me that they might not still support rings of child molestation. forgive me if i seem like i dont trust you guys, but the simple fact is that i dont.

and as for the guy that called me paranoid and delusional because i havent PROVED that this conspiracy theory, theory being the operative word here, exists? well i challenge you to show me any thread where someone has PROVED A CONSPIRACY THEORY. if it was so easy to prove it wouldnt be a conspiracy THEORY, it would be a fact. so along your lines of reasoning why should anyone be posting ANYTHING in ANY thread on these forums?

i hate to ask and aswer a question, but the reason is simply to get the informatiopn out there, and let the people decide for themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Now, on the subject of what they are hiding from us I know two things. These are instances where the information has been first hand, or at most second hand, so I wouldn't call it heresay.
[edit on 4-8-2006 by hexrain1]

Second hand retelling is hearsay, look it up, even the courts won't listen to hearsay.

You have achieved one objective, to show a possible conspiracy based on fact. The fact being that rumors of sexual molestation caused Masonic Supporters of the Texas School to cease funding for the school. Given the information presently posted, the sexual molestation, if it occured, was caused by third parties who were not Masons, therefore your original attack on Masons is now moot with regards to this particular issue.

Monay Talks, BS walks ... A plausible conspiracy has now been voiced in which Real Estate Developers and County Officials may have engaged in a conspiracy to close said school in order to
1) generate income for said parties.
2) disenfranchise the school and close it.
3) profiteer from said sale, a not uncommon practice with politicians.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Much has changed over the centuries. For example: The once Holy and Noble Knights of St. John of Jerusalem founded by a Catholic named Peter Gerard has since degenerated into a diabolic cult called the "Order of the Garter" - which Lord Peter Carrington (a Satanist) is in command and is also (at the same time) a Freemason, head of the Order of Osiris, and also second in command of the Anglican Church - only falling second to the wicked Queen Elizabeth II.

Queen Elizabeth II is not "a Windor" but her bloodlines stem back to the "Black Gelfs" Her bloodline infiltrated the later stages of the British Stewart Royal family (by placing politicans in the House of Commons) and were heavily intermarried with the Germanic "Hannover" families.

The Gelf/Guelph/Esta Black Nobility control both Freemasonry and the Church(via the Jesuits) since the Congress of Vienna in 1815. The agreement of course was that no matter how much the Jesuits and Masons should conflict, the wealth of those Venitian families would be protected in Swiss banks. This continues to this very day!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

the only thing i can say to your statement is that if there was a ring of child molestation and the masons who ran the institution facilitated it, maybe they withdrew support for the school because the public got wind of it. in other words, stating that they withdrew support for the school after the claims went public, does not prove to me that they might not still support rings of child molestation. forgive me if i seem like i dont trust you guys, but the simple fact is that i dont.

No, that's obvious. I don't think that ANYTHING masons do will ever change your opinion. Your mind is clearly made up.

My point was exactly counter to the one you are making; the official masonic body said that the school had been set up a hundred years ago to help orphans, and that that the obligation to help the helpless had not been fulfilled or alleviated; that the school should be reorganized or whatever, to meet a higher standard. The Grand Lodge, as far as I know, never "withdrew its support" from the school. My point is, individual masons did so, by suddenly cutting off all contributions.

I believe the lawsuit TOLD the trustees they couldn't advocate any such thing, because it would deprive the beneficiaries of the lawsuit of money to which they were entitled (namely, the future free-will offerings of Texas masons, can you believe it?). No, individual masons wanted NOTHING to do with a facility that had been the scene of that kind of immorality, masonic or not. And so they disbanded the school by simply refusing to donate.

So, if you're going to argue that a group of "ringleaders" did this, then you are sort of admitting that the rank and file masons don't believe in such wicked practices at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The civic-minded Mallick Group is buying the Masonic Campus in Fort Worth. Here's an article from the Dallas Morning News

They're going to "save" 12 historic buildings, including the chapel. A hundred acres will be residential, while 65 will be zoned commercial.

The Mallick Group (no website) owns the 95-acre "Sierra Vista" development, which is adjacent to the old Masonic school property. Their new acquisition will presumeably help the developer meet Fort Worth's rather stringent requirements for Greenspace in new developments.

That'll be good news for supermarkets. One of the problems with Forth Worth's red hot real estate market is that not enough was zoned commercial, and so there's no room for the big supermarket chains to expand into older neighborhoods. Indeed in much of suburban Fort Worth, people live more than 10 minutes from the nearest supermarket! (the poor fools). They have to use local mom & pop groceries. But, help is on the way. . . .

Here's what a Fort Worth City Council member thinks:

from an article in the Forth Worth Business Press
“How many times does this come along that you could have 200 acres in the middle of the city?” said Kathleen Hicks, city councilwoman for District 8, who has worked with the Sierra Vista development. “This is going to be a huge catalyst to do so much in the area,” she said, citing the lack of commercial services to southeast Fort Worth.

The whole article is here

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

the Pope and all his cardinals are running the biggest Dope and Child Molesting operation in the world

You mean they're not?

I think this is the safest way to inform people of the goings on in the masonic world.

because there is no legal requirement to prove your statements and there is
little or no possibility that you will be held legally or civilly responsible for your
unsubstantiated drivel.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hexrain1- Why don't you get your friend on here to discuss what happened so it's not hersay and we ca get the facts from him personally. I'm sure if it was true we can get to the bottom of this and help him out.

He doesn't have to use his real name so noone will no who he is. I'm sure it will be difficult for him to talk about it but this can help the healing process.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well this is a pretty fascinating turn of events. Apparently there is good reason to beleive the friend, as there were allegations of child abuse at a 'texas masonic school'. Its too bad that the friend can't tell us more, and perhaps we could see why there is no investigation.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello,

I was a member of a Masonic youth organization in Texas. (Technically, I am still a member of the organization as membership is for life. However, I am no longer active -- both by reason of age and because I have gone on to other activities.)

A few facts.

1) I have the highest opinion possible of Masonic youth organizations. My time as an active member of the Order of DeMolay gave me skills and confidence that have been useful to me through the rest of my life. The values taught by the organization -- while they might sound somewhat corny to our jaded, modern ears -- are ones I endorse with all my heart. Loyalty, tolerance, a sense of duty to God, to your country, to your family and to your friends... these are the values I still strive to exemplify in my life.

2) The advisors for our organization were all Master Masons. These men gave generously of their time, their energy and quite frequently of their hard-earned cash to ensure that the boys in my chapter had every opportunity possible. Like all men, they varied in personality and style, but to this day, I have a profound respect for their dedication. There aren't many people who would choose to spend that much time with a group of teenagers.

3) During my time (age 13 to 21 and then somewhat after), I heard about one instance of abuse by a Mason of a boy. I know for a fact that it was dealt with swiftly and that justice followed quickly. I know the matter was referred to the police and that, privately, the man in question was rapidly expelled from the Fraternity -- much as you might spit out a sip of poison you had accidently taken.

Every organization that deals with youth has had trouble protecting itself from predators. Unlike, for example, the Roman Catholic Church, however, the various Masonic organizations have, to my personal knowledge, consistently acted to pro-actively protect their charges and when those measures have failed, they have without hesitation acted to ensure justice was served.

I'm willing to believe a great many things. I am even willing to believe that a small group of men who happen to be Masons have abused children. But I am not willing to believe that the fraternity as a whole would support such a thing. Nor am I willing to stand by and let the generous and caring men who served as mentors to me during my youth be abused through the wilful ignorance of others.

Thank you for allowing me to share what I know to be true.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have never in my life, heard of a "masonic school for children"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join