It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
'Lost' Producers Entering 'Radio Silence'...

While it should've been expected, it still pissed off the producers of ABC's "Lost."

Just days before the "game-changing" season finale was expected to air, some Web site somewhere on the Internet had leaked the details of at least two characters, if not more, getting off the island. And because of that, producers of the show will now begin what they told E! Online's Kristin Veitch is called "radio silence."

"I know a lot of people are going to be frustated, but I think if things had gone a little differently in terms of the finale getting spoiled, we might have been a little more open to talking about it," said series executive producer Damon Lindelof. "The reason for the silence is we don't want to tell the audience what to think about where the show is going to be next year. The way the finale concluded and what happens next is open to interpretation. I think it had a real imaginative quality to it that hopefully engaged the audience's imagination the way the show did when they first saw the pilot."

yes, what is interesting to me (as i view spoilers now that 'lost' is on hiatus) is that the huge cliffhanger ending of season three was known to spoiler readers since about may 15th...

it seems that ain't it cool news' insider, lostfan108, leaked massive information about the finale (you can read about it here)...

lostfan108 must be a great insider because even some actors (such as michael emerson) didn't know what to expect from the last minutes of season three...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Anyone remember the episode where they found "Adam" and "Eve" in the cave? Well, I'm watching the first season again on DVD, so I just saw this episode for the first time.

When Jack checked the pocket of "Adam" he pulled out a little bag with two rocks in it. One black, and one white, just like the backgammon pieces that Locke showed Walt on the beach.

Due to the recent "time travel" stuff....my vote is that Locke for sure is not in the casket, assumed name or otherwise, because it is his dead body in the cave that they found in season one.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Harold Perrineau offered role as series regular[/url]...

I'll see what I can find out about this.

Might take a while though.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Scant Season Four Details...

- Season Four's flash forward sequences are essentially a season-within-a-season. Don't freak out, its not another mini-pod thing-a-ma-jig. The particulars have not been planned but apparently they are looking at a mix of flash backs and flash words, with a larger number of flash forwards.
- The flash forwards tell a linear story, but will be presented in non-linear format from the vantage point of different characters. (This kills the 'only Kate and Jack' got off the island theory.) The big kicker is the Flash Forwards will be shot, according to the source, in Los Angeles.
- Production will begin in mid-August and complete in March. That means that roughly 11-13 episodes will be completed by the time LOST airs. With spoiler-gate 2007 behind us, what are the odds that LOST will be locking its production down tighter than ever?

Scoop on Lost, Heroes, a Veronica Mars Movie, Big Love and More...

Question: Curse you, Michael Ausiello! I had to wait a whole week to get my AA fix regarding the pants-crapping greatness of the season finale of Lost. Please, please reveal what you know about Season 4!— Antonio Lopez
Ausiello: As anyone with an Ausiello Report bookmark can tell you, I had a smorgasbord of Lost goodies just waiting for you the moment the end credits started to roll on last Wednesday's pants-crapping finale. (Truth be told, I had the story up a few seconds before the end credits, but that's our little secret, K?) Of course, being the multiplatform slut that I am, I saved a few tasty morsels from my exclusive interview with Carlton Cuse for this week's AA — including a bit of scoop about the return of two major characters in '08. "The four-toed statue is something we will get to next season," Cuse revealed. "Sometimes we're surprised by the things people get fixated on. We tried to answer a fair number of questions this year, but that's one we just didn't get to." Benry's barely visible boss man will also be back, he confirms. "There will definitely be a lot more of Jacob in Season 4."

Question: Does ABC know how the rattlesnake leaked?— Justin
Ausiello: Not yet, but it sounds like an investigation is under way. "Disney security is trying to establish a full and complete list of all of the people through whose hands the show passed," said Cuse, who admits "it's incredibly frustrating" that the secret got out, even if the number of people who had the twist spoiled is miniscule when compared to Lost's overall viewership. "We did everything we felt we could do. There were only four copies of the rattlesnake that were distributed. Damon had a copy, I had a copy, Jack Bender the director had a copy, and Jean Higgins the producer had a copy. We even sent someone to [ABC president] Steve McPhersen's office with the pages. He read them and then they were taken away and returned to our office. I think it got out during the post-[production] process, because that's when it broke [on the Web]. The finale is like a feature film, but as opposed to having six or eight months to do the post on it, we do it in about three weeks. As a result, multiple copies of the show are circulating to various people who do everything from sound design to color timing to visual effects. So it's kind of out there, and it's hard to say where it got spoiled from. Unfortunately, it might not even be somebody who works on the show. It could be somebody who plucked it off the desk of somebody who was somehow involved in the show." Cuse said he was heartened by the "backlash among the loyal fans of the show against these spoiler posters. I think once people realized what was being spoiled, they were very upset. That's why we work really hard to try to keep the show from getting spoiled, because I think it really does diminish your ability to enjoy having the revelations land on you while you're watching it. It's analogous to going to see Sixth Sense and having somebody tell you what the twist is at the end of the movie."

Good News and Bad News on LOST S3 Dvd...

The good news is you can now Pre Order Lost Season Three from Amazon, the bad news is you won't get it until December 11th!

The set is subtitled 'The Unexplored Edition.' So far only a few details have been released concerning the disk. Keep an eye on Amazon's LOST - The Unexplored Edition page for updates on what the set will entail.

Flash-Forward Thinking...

LOST - The Man in the Box...

Of the many lingering questions from the season finale, the one that seems to be generating the most hotly debated conclusions is "Who is in the casket?" Our best clue is in the few shots of the wrinkled obit Jack tore from the newspaper. Fans from all over the LOST fan community have managed to translate most of the text. It is so wide spread at this point, I can't begin to guess who to credit for deciphering the text other than to say it was a communal effort. The complete text reads:

The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue. Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft. Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room. According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham is survived by one teenaged son. Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

It is interesting that the victim's name is spelled 'Lantham' in the beginning and 'Latham' later. Is this an oversight, or is there a purpose behind this? Many of you are assuming it is "John Latham" since he is an artist who was involved in creating a concept called 'Flat-Time.' You can see an archive of his actual website here.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LOST's Dominic Monaghan Hard at Work on 'I Sell the Dead'...

No more tears for our good friend Dominic Monaghan. Not only is he negotiating to host a nature show, which I think is terrific, but he is hard at work in my other passion: the horror film industry. And how coincidental is it that he just happens to be working with Angus Scrimm, star of my all time favorite horror film 'Phantasm.'

Dom co-stars as a legendary grave robber named Arthur Blake in "I Sell the Dead." The film marks the feature debut of Writer/Director Glenn McQuaid. Plot wise it goes something like this:

Body Snatchers Arthur Blake and Willie Grimes have pillaged their last grave. With just five hours before Arthur follows Willie to the chopping block, he recounts his life story to Fr Francis Duffy. It soon becomes clear that Blake and Grimes were no ordinary grave robbers. And through his stories the priest learns that not all corpses are equal.

Lost - The Kid in the Box?...

A new theory is beginning to arise concerning the identity of the mysterious Mr. or Mrs. Lantham/Latham. A poster at the pearl did some pretty inventive detective work and confirmed that the casket was far too small for an adult. To see their study visit this link.

I will say in challenging their reading that i held my own hand down to see what my relaxed span was and my span was nearly 7 inches. I'm a mere 5'5" (Yeah, I'm short... get over it) and Matthew Fox is 6'2", I'm guessing his span could be as wide as 8" easily, which would make the casket around 7'4" wide. But I wasn't going to just leave it to the double blind, so I tried another method to see if I came anywhere near their measurements.

I was very conservative with this operation. Matthew Fox is 6'2, I took as upright a picture of Fox as I could find, cropped at the feet a bit to allow for around an inch of heel, and tried to determine where the top of the casket lines up with Matthew's body as he is standing next to it. You can tell it is somewhere around the middle of his abdomen, which would be the four foot mark, but I chose to aim low and went with his belt line, which according to my Fox-o-meter is about 3.5 feet. So using that as the distance from the floor to the top of the casket, I developed a measuring stick and ran it along the edge of the coffin. Allowing for even a bit of perspective error, the coffin comes in at around five feet from tip to tip.

w0w, some people look way too into 'lost' (well, it is a long hiatus so i don't blame them if they are getting bored already)...

so i guess what we are looking at is the coffin being around 5 feet, 8 inches...

but, in reality, any character can be in that coffin no matter what the supposed measurements are...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just keep picking up things here and there that make me wonder.

Remember when jack and Ben were having the five minute talk and Ben was trying to warn Jack? He said:

"If you contact that ship, every single living person on this island will be killed."

Now why did he point out, "Living person?"

Does this mean there are dead people there? If we see Michail next season then I suppost that would answer that, especially if he has his right hand, which was the one the grenade exploded in.

Just lots to think about here.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I just keep picking up things here and there that make me wonder.

Remember when jack and Ben were having the five minute talk and Ben was trying to warn Jack? He said:

"If you contact that ship, every single living person on this island will be killed."

i don't know...

i think ben was lying (or just exaggerating) to get jack's attention...

sure, the people on naomi's boat are bad but i doubt that they will kill everyone...

and, as we know, some losties make it off the island: jack / kate / claire / aaron...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I don't think there was anything in that. Its like when people say "Wipe out every living thin in that area." Its just a way of emphasising a point.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I don't think there was anything in that. Its like when people say "Wipe out every living thin in that area." Its just a way of emphasizing a point.

Or, he was using that term as all encompassing, which would include everyone else in the world too, when he said the line.

Remember, according to the Lost Experience, the purpose of DHARMA was to solve the Valenzi equation. I believe that Ben continued trying to fix that, even though DHARMA proper was killed.

If he and his team is prevented from doing that...it doesn't matter if they leave the island or not. Everyone in the end will die. I hope you follow what I'm saying.

I don't think Ben meant that everyone in the island will be killed when Naomi's people will arrive...I think he meant that by letting them get there, and thus them taking over and preventing Ben from finishing what he's trying to do, it doesn't matter if they get off or not, because everyone will die when the Valenzi equation runs out.

I've been thinking as well...I don't believe Ben and The Others knew exactly the importance of the Swan hatch. Otherwise, why wouldn't The Others have taken it over and made sure that button was pressed each time. If it would have lead to the end of the world if it wasn't pressed, and they knew that, I certainly wouldn't have trusted some rag tag bunch of hooligans to do the job right.

I don't know...just chewing on some stuff.

See ya, off to Europe for 10 days.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't think he was referring to the entire world population or I think he would have said every living person in the world (or similar).

I'm not sure that the Others are working on the Equation. Its known for a fact that DHARMA was, but I get the impression that the Others are more concerned with the Island. My theory is that they are trying to establish a population of 'Good People' on the Island that will, once the rest of the human race dies out, finally leave the Island and repopulate the world.
They are using the Island as a safehaven from whatever cataclysm finally destroys us. Naomi's company is eager to get there because they found out about what the Others are doing and plan to use the Island commercially, offering sanctuary to the highest bidders.

And it was confirmed in an official Podcast that the Others had practically no information of the Swan, which is why Kelvin and Radzinsky weren't Purged with the other DHARMA teams. They only really discovered it after the Losties went in and the Others observed them on the Pearl's monitors, which is likely when Ben was sent to investigate (I say sent because originally he wasn't the de facto leader of the Others, just another Other).
The Podcast also says the Others had no knowledge of Electromagnetic anomalies on the Island, as they had no idea their communications could be cut off or the Beacon sabotaged.

And speaking of electromagnetism I found this quote...

He reported the pulsed EM fields would stimulate neurons to grow faster. It also helped to line up the body’s natural antioxidants with free radicals to neutralize them much more rapidly. Free radicals have a role in aging, illness, and death; and antioxidants help counter free radicals.

Guess that's one reason for the Island's powers. Source

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Did I miss an episode?
Where did this come from?

Last I remember Naomi was taking a knife to the back, and they were showing future shots of vagrant Jack.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MSHARPE2012
Did I miss an episode?
Where did this come from?

we are discussing possible future plots

anyway:

LOST Producers Comment on Spoiler-Gate '07 and LOST Season Four...

When LOST’s Season Three finale twist was revealed weeks in advance, the vast fan community for ABC’s hit show was divided between those who thought such information was an entitlement, and those who felt it shouldn’t exist at all. As LOST Season Four looms on the horizon, the backlash from the production end of things has finally reared its head. What was their reaction to the backlash, and what plans do they have to keep LOST Season Four under wraps?

Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse popped up individually this week at E!Online and TvGuide.com respectively to address the awful incident of spoiling, which took place weeks prior to the airing of LOST’s finale.

What could this mean for the fan community leading up to LOST Season Four? If Disney has a heightened sense of the damage to the property, it could conceivably set up a DMCA hit squad to take down sites that have a tendency to be too loose with LOST Season Four spoilers. In reality, ABC and other networks tolerate a lot of unauthorized use of copyrighted materials such as videos, logos, and pictures. Exercising their rights as copyright holders, Disney could make spoiler sites pay aesthetically for crossing the line, and in some cases, the removal of copyrighted material could conceivably cause a site to shut down. Unauthorized set photographs, for instance, can sometimes be considered copyright violations.

looks like things are getting serious

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just in response to what Ben said about everyone dying if Naomi's ship discovered them; this is obviously not the case as the fast forward indicates that at least Jack and Kate survive to get back to the real world. So probably Naomi's people expel everyone from the island and presumably take over themselves.

In regards to the flash forward, who do you guys think the guy is that Kate has to get back to when she sais something like "I have to get back to him now" or something? I think gets together with Sawyer

Also, I am quite upset with the show to be honest. Why do we have to wait all the way till February for the next season!? It's so unfair, I sort of lost the intensity of the show between 2 and 3, I think I was just spoiled from having 2 on DVD though.

The pebble thing sounds interesting! I think these holidays I will systematically watch the whole show again to pick up clues

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Also, I am quite upset with the show to be honest. Why do we have to wait all the way till February for the next season!? It's so unfair, I sort of lost the intensity of the show between 2 and 3, I think I was just spoiled from having 2 on DVD though.

I know what you mean. After a whole 9 months of waiting I lost interest in the show (as evidenced by my lack of posting here). The Lost Experience was good, but it was a little slow and had nothing majorly groundbreaking in it.
Once Season 3 started it took me a while to get back into it, and just as I did it had that FRAKKIN break mid season! Then it took another two or three episodes for me to get sucked back into the world and thinking of everything around me in terms of 'good' and 'bad'.

One of these days I'm probably going to start talking like Ben or something.

"Excuse me could you-"
"I know you've been upset lately, and I know why you cry yourself to sleep every night."
"But I don't..."
"Your confused and seek answers. But you're not ready for them just yet."
"Maybe, but could you-"
"Soon. Soon. Your a good man, and we'll be there for you. Good bye Scott."
"My name's Steve, and I just want to know the time!"
"No Scott, you don't."

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
season three of 'lost' was supposed to be released on blu ray, but now it seems that this will not happen...

but, i still have some goodies for you all:

As for extras, Hollywood reporter says: "Lost: The Complete Third Season -- The Unexplored Experience" follows Dec. 11 on DVD and Blu-ray Disc. The 23-episode, seven-disc set comes with a one-on-one with star Matthew Fox, a featurette on "The Others," a documentary chronicling 24 hours in production and a selection of never-before-seen flashbacks. Also included are behind-the-scenes looks at 10 episodes, audio commentaries, deleted scenes and bloopers.

here is another link about this news:

Disney Says No to 'Lost,' 'Badder Santa' on Blu-ray...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Chicago Tribune Accuses LOST of Stealing Flash Forwards from Battlestar Galactica...

Chicago Tribune reporter/blogger Maureen "The Watcher" Ryan accused LOST of stealing the flash-forward concept from Battlestar Galactica today during a teleconference with Battlestar Galactica Producers David Eick and Ronald Moore.

They seemed to handle it with some humor, but of course no-one involved brought up the obvious fact that Battlestar Galactica 'flashed black' a long time before LOST flashed forward, and we still don't know if the flash forward LOST executed was anywhere near the riskyness of BSG's. On BSG the entire story jumped a year and we never saw what happened in between.

LOST is expected to complete the island story, and the flash forward was likely more of a nod to let us know that getting off the island isn't the end of the story.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
LOST Season Three DVD Details Released, Amazon Drops Price...

Examine all 23 one-hour episodes on 7-disc DVD and discover deeper secrets behind the series with over 6 hours of bonus features including never-before-seen "Lost Flashbacks", "Lost in One Day" that shows 24 hours of production, and a deeper dive into "The World of the Others," where cast and producers reveal more about the island's secret inhabitants. Plus, get a behind-the-scenes look at 10 episodes with "Lost on Location," deleted scenes, bloopers and more.

for more information, please see the tvshowsondvd link and the amazon link...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
will the uk get season three on dvd before the us???

it looks that way:

UK to get Season 3 DVD before the US?...

Thanks to Andrew over at www.Oliv3r.net... who has alerted me to this nice clear box artwork from Amazon,and more interesting is that the UK appears to getting the Season 3 DVD over a month before the US do, on October 22nd.

You can pre-Order the Season 3 DVD from Amazon UK.

check this out too:

LOST Season Three The Unexplored Edition DVD Box Art Revealed...

Finally a clearer version of the box art for s3 has circulated. If you look closely you'll see a hydra logo on the spine, and the words 'Jacob Loves You' on the cover. According to DarkUFO (via UK Amazon), the release date for the UK is October 22nd.

While it's too early to get excited, that could mean the release date is getting changed all over. If the release date is not the same, an influx of UK Box Sets will no doubt make their way into the US along with very detailed descriptions of the various extras included. Which might not make for a bad publicity ploy... hmmmm

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
linky...

Cory in Homeworth, Ohio: Tell me, please, who is it on Lost that had a falling out with the rest of the cast? Will this affect their character or story at all?
Ding, ding, ding! It already has! There was a pivotal line during a scene on the beach near the end of one of the last few episodes. It was very telling about what's happening behind the scenes. (Feel free to post your theories below.)

Marcia in São Paulo, Brazil: Any chance of Rodrigo Santoro returning to Lost?
Just for you, Marcia Marcia Marcia, I asked Rodrigo this very question at last week's BlackBerry Curve event. He told me he loved doing the show and working with Kiele Sanchez: "Kiele's very sweet!" And would he go back if asked? "I think so. It's all about what they come up with—everything's possible, everything can happen. And I wouldn't be upset if I had to go to Hawaii for a little bit..." Eu também, Rodrigo!

From Sandy in Oregon: On Lost, what will happen to Desmond after Charlie's death?
Excellent question! And I have the answer from the man who knows bestest—Damon Lindelof. He tells me, "Desmond will have to deal with the aftereffects and the guilt of it. He will question whether or not Charlie would have made this sacrifice had he not told him that it was what he was going to do. He will question the role he played in Charlie’s death." So, it sounds like big sexy Dezzie is haunted by Charlie's passing, as many of us fans are!

UPDATE! LOST Best Drama Hinges on Looking Glass...

I have it on extremely good authority that "Through the Looking Glass" is the episode which has been submitted to represent LOST for the "Outstanding Drama Series" Emmy and not "The Man from Tallahassee" as has been widely reported.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Emmy Historian Gives "LOST" Good Odds For Nomination Victories...

Author Wesley Hyatt, who wrote "Emmy Award Winning Nighttime Television Shows 1948-2004" amongst other industry insider books, is giving LOST some good odds for nailing major nominations this season.

"Nominations for writing and directing look certain, as well as a few for actors, like Matthew Fox and Terry O'Quinn, and as disappointing as the show could be at times this season, when 'Lost' is great, there are few shows on TV that can match it, and I think Emmy voters will be more likely to give it a shot." Hyatt told TvWeek.

In reality, we need this win. Yes, those of you with long memories will no doubt chide me for my less than surprised reaction to LOST's infamous snub last year. I stand by those remarks. It's a fan's right. Just like many '24' fans are not expecting their sixth season to nab anywhere near the level of recognition it received last year.

LOST's Naveen Andrew's "The Brave One" Trailer...

After the disastrous "Grindhouse" flop (for the record, I loved "Planet Terror"), Naveen is no doubt looking forward to some box office redemption with his new film "The Brave One," which will be released in September. Naveen plays the husband of Jodie Foster's character. Unfortunately his part is very brief as the plot is centered around Foster's transformation into a bad ass vigilante after her fiance, played by Naveen, is brutally killed during a mugging.

From watching the trailer you do get the sense that Naveen's character may appear in flashback sequences throughout the film, which makes sense since Foster's mission is motivated by his loss.

The film is directed by Oscar winner Neil Jordan.

LOST Star Josh Holloway's "Whisper" Pics...

Completed in November of 2006, the independent horror feature "Whisper" (Formerly "Hellion") starring LOST's Josh Holloway and Prison Break's Sarah Wayne Callies is finally beginning to see some screen time. The film was released in the Philippines on May 16th and will hit Europe in August. Universal holds the domestic distribution rights, but so far has not issued a release date.

The film received generally good reviews in the Philippines, and seems to have a decent plot. Holloway plays Max, a down on his luck everyman tempted into crime after his efforts at a straight life start falling through. Together with a pair of more nefarious individuals, Max and his girlfriend Roxanne kidnap a young child. The entire operation is guided by an unseen fifth accomplice named "Jason." (how funny would it have been if his name was Jacob?) The quartet begin to hear ghostly whispers and one by one die by what we assume is the child's supernatural command. With the group winnowed down to Roxanne and Max, the two square off over whether to protect the child, or to kill him.

LOST Stars Heading to the Big Screen...

Already, Naveen Andrews has appeared in the famously under performing "Grindhouse," as well as the more critically lauded "Provoked" from Bollywood legend Jag Mundhra. Andrews has quite a number of credits in the Indian film industry in fact, an industry which rivals the American industry in the amount and quality of productions. His big splash in the American market may come from his co-starring role in the upcoming "The Brave One" starring Jodie Foster, and directed by Oscar winner Neil Jordan. In the unconventional film, Andrews plays Foster's fiance David who dies shortly after the couple is brutally mugged. The event changes Foster, causing her to become a violent vigilante bent on avenging her loss. The trailer for the film has received rave reviews from potential audiences, and has caused the film to move onto the 'must see' list. "The Brave One" will be released in September.

Matthew Fox recently appeared at a German press conference to discuss his role of Racer X in the Wackowski brother's adaptation of the classic anime "Speed Racer." Speed Racer will be Fox's biggest flick so far in terms of budget, but the industry is still mildly bemused over the Wackowski's refusal to update any of the look and feel of classic cartoon. Still, it is difficult to imagine anything the Wackowski's doing coming in at anything less than blockbuster. In the meantime, Fox's "Vantage Point," which was completed in March of 2007, will hit the big screen the same month LOST returns to the airwaves, February of 2008, and just three months before the expected release of "Speed Racer." There has actually been a fair amount of excitement over the political thriller which features Fox as a secret service agent and costars huge names such as Forest Whitaker, Dennis Quaid, William Hurt, and Sigourney Weaver.

Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway are venturing into more familiar territory with their suspense yarns "Afterwards" and "Whispers." "Afterwards" stars Lilly as the wife of an aggressive New York attorney who runs into a mysterious doctor, played by John Malkovich, who claims to be able to predict the exact moment of a persons death. "Whispers" has been completed for some time now and features Josh Holloway in a familiar personage as a charismatic yet down-on-his-luck grifter drawn into one last crime. Things go haywire when the crime turns out to be the kidnapping of a seemingly demon possessed child. "Afterwards" begins shooting in June, and "Whispers" has been acquired by Universal for distribution in the US.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join