It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Lost well represented in the Teen Choice Awards Nominations...

Lost appears well represented in this years Teen Choice awards. With categories do you think Lost stars have the best chance of winning....I'm going for Emerson as "Best Villain"

Drama series: "Grey's Anatomy," "Heroes," "House," "Lost," "Kyle XY."

Dramatic actor: Hugh Laurie of "House," Jared Padalecki of "Supernatural," Matthew Fox of "Lost," Milo Ventimiglia of "Heroes," Wentworth Miller of "Prison Break."

there is more information there (and a link to vote) in the above link...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i have created a new poll:

linky...

o0o, the question you ask???

here it is:

"should the season four premier episode be a flashback episode or a flashforward one?"...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ooh that's a tough one. I am leaning towards a flash forward. I like the idea that they are switching things up a little for next year in the format of the show, and jumping right into it is probably the best way to do it.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i think they'll make series four with two seperate story lines, perhaps a story line where they stay on the island and don't get rescued, but also a story line where they get rescued and go home.

i don't think the whole series will be like that, but maybe for a few episodes it'll run the stories side by side. the flashforwards i think are what 'could' or 'would' happen in the future if they were rescued in the passed. i think they'll carry on these flashforwards to show more of the lostie's lives when they're back home. however, they'll run these flashes side by side with what is actually happening on the island, and i think locke or jacob will somehow stop the rescue, and the flash forwards will stop there.

just a thought..

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've been going back thru the old episodes and catching things here and there....It's funny actually.

When Jin is delivering the message for Sun's father to the government guy, to make him reopen the car plant, Hurly is on the television in the back ground...

And when Hurly is discussing his investments after he won the lottery, the investment guy says Hurly owns a box company in Tustin, which is the company Locke worked for. Locke worked for Hurly before the plane crash.

I keep finding these little things as I go thru it....

It's funny, It really is....

wupy

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lostpedia.com shows all the links. There are so many it is mind-boggling. After watching 3 seasons it's hard to keep track of the details but little things start coming back to you as clues. It's part of what makes the show so great- few details are overlooked (although we have all found a few...)

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Lost Scores Teen Choice Awards Nominations...

Anxious Lost fans and creators can forget the Emmy awards for the moment, Lost has swept the major categories for the 2007 Teen Choice awards and the trophy is something Lost cast and crew could actually put to use, a genuine life size surfboard. While Lost’s cast and crew wait nervously to hear whether or not they will be avenged for the infamous season two Emmy snub, public voting has opened on FOX’s award program that accepts votes only from teenagers.

One factor that might hurt LOST is its accessibility to the target audience. Most of Lost’s competition airs in the 8:00-9:00pm bracket. It has been suggested that the largest portion of Lost’s missing audience in the wake of its move to 10:00pm was in the younger end of its demographic. On the other hand, younger audience members might be dominant in the online viewing crowd, a demographic the television industry is still struggling to understand.

Of course, amongst the hardened core of Lost’s fans there are a sizable number of viewers dedicated to the show regardless of the accolades. To them, the fact that the show is beginning to lose its mainstream meshing is just further proof that the show has remained groundbreaking. In the end, whether Lost takes home the Teen Choice Awards surfboards or Emmys, its story is bought and paid for and will end in 2010, regardless of what awards grace its mystical mantle.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Atmosphere: The “Lost” Patch Revealed on YouTube...

The wildly popular ABC TV show “Lost” was co-created by J.J. Abrams, an American film and television producer, writer, actor, and director (also the creator of the massive hit TV series “Alias” and the Tom Cruise film “Mission Impossible 3″)If that wasn’t enough, J.J. is also an electronic musician, composer and big fan of Spectrasonics! So you never know where our sounds will make an appearance in his shows.

For example, it’s always amazing what you find over at YouTube: here we found a video of someone figuring out the exact patch (”Armenian Sun”) in Spectrasonics’ Atmosphere that recreates the sound of the opening theme on Lost as the fuzzy out of focus off-axis “Lost” logo spins into view…check it out!

NOTE: The first part of the video is silent, showing setting up Cubase with Atmosphere…wait for the sound at the end.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Lost's Damon Lindelof - Harry Potter Must Die...

Damon wrote a piece for the New York post that turned into a scathing bit of catharsism directed at all this ending of Lost angst. Where did it all start, anyways? Was it the quick rush of bloggers, such as myself, to editorialize on Lindelof and Cuses's reactions to the Sopranos ending, which brought a flurry of "Lost won't pull a Sopranos" damage control?

The one thing you have to love about Damon Lindelof is the way he wears his frustration on his sleeve. A lot of producers just seem to be doing the walking on water routine 24/7 until one of their actors grabs another one by throat, or someone makes fun of libertarians. Even then, the network usually steps in to clap their hands over everybody's mouths. Lindelof is never afraid to fire snark at the shows inconstant fan base, or even the publics appetite for cookie cutter entertainment.

Over here at the TV show 'Lost,' we’ve announced our grand finale 48 short episodes from now. Shockingly, the pundits have already announced that they pre-hate it. The prevailing sentiment seems to be that our ending will be either too wacky to make sense or too anticlimactic to have justified the six seasons preceding it.

Paramount Releases HD Trailer for JJ Abrams Mystery Project...

JJ Abrams mystery project which may, or may not (but probably is), be connected to the site www.ethanhaaswasright.com now has a crystal clear HD trailer you can watch from the comfort of your computer screen.

The high definition quicktime release hit the net and is much much easier on the eyes than those short lived YouTube versions that kept paramounts DMCA hit squads busy for the last couple of days.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Tidal Wave of 'Lost' Info on the Horizon...

One rumor that has crept from some dark corner of the Internet is that the Lost gang will be premiering the first episode of the long awaited Mobisodes. The Lost Mobisodes will apparently feature primary cast members captured in candid moments, with fragments of a revealing underlying bit of mythology mixed in.

The Lost season four panel will take place on July 26, at 5:00pm est.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Season 4 Prop or fun item?...

We ran this story today on our noon news about a little company in Texas (I think it was Texas, I could be wrong there)... This company makes all the Purple Heart Medals. In addition to making the Purple Hearts, they make several other military medals and awards, as well as plaques, trophies, and other non-military items, including something else I thought was interesting. It was only on screen for a second, but I caught it. I went back an got a screencap. I attached the picture, so you can see, and hopefully post if you think it's worthy.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Elusive 'Lost' Game to be Unveilved at Comic Con...

Forget all of those rumors about Ubisoft’s Lost game being shelved, word came today that the closely guarded game will finally make its first live appearance at the San Diego Comic Con Lost panel later this month. Besides giving fans a peek at the elusive game, the Lost creators and cast will be on hand to discuss the upcoming season three Dvd box set, season four of Lost, and yes, even the much anticipated series finale.

Here is what we know about the Lost game. Even though it is based on the Crytek engine popularized by the first person shooter “Far Cry,” the Lost video game is not a shooter. There may be some limited gun play scattered throughout the game, but the idea is to capture the feel of solving the islands mysteries.

Talk of season four is where fans will really glow. Typically, the Lost crew has been pretty revealing when it comes to talking about the forthcoming season. Expect lots of vague info and perhaps some questions as to how the chronological aspects of the season are going to play.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Will Richard Alpert be one of Lost's Unsolved Mysteries?...

Does the news that Nestor Carbonell has joined the cast of CBS's Cane mean we will be seeing less Richard Alpert in season four of Lost? A lot of fans are concerned that is exactly was Carbonell's new job means, but in reality that is probably not the case.

Lost has had many guest stars since it began that were floating full time gigs elsewhere. Julie Bowen is a prime example. One thing that has yet to be determined is even when it will be appropriate to see Alpert again.

The last time we saw him, Ben was ordering Alpert to continue on to 'the temple.' It seems to me that 'the temple' is probably going to be this seasons version of a hatch. Mark this down as pure speculation, but I don't think that we are going to see 'the temple' until later into the fourth season. There had to be a very important reason behind the Other's exodus to the mysterious ruins (?) and even though Lost is in answer mode, I wouldn't expect the big important reveals to come early on.

Season 4 is underway...

Just got news from one of my Hawaiian contacts that Season 4 Pre-Production is currently underway over at the Diamond Head Studio and that official filming starts on August 20th.

Williams to stay 'Lost' at ABC Studios...

"Lost" director-producer Stephen Williams has inked a two-year deal with ABC Studios, which produces the Emmy-winning series.

Under the pact, Williams has been upped to a co-executive producer on the series. He will continue to direct multiple episodes of "Lost," which returns for a fourth season at midseason.

Williams has directed more than a dozen episodes of the adventure series since its 2004 launch. He joined the show full time as a producer during Season 2 and was upped to supervising producer last season.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
LOST's Radio Silence to Resume Following Comic Con?...

That idea you had about the flood gates opening after Lost's much anticipated Comic Con appearance? Nah, sorry. Word on the street is that once Comic Con is over, Lindelof and Cuse will again be closing the shutters on Lost Labs. How tightly shut will the info valve be? Will 'trusted' outlets like Kristin, Jeff Jensen, and Ausiello be given the occasional tidbit? Nobody knows, but trust this: the radio silence will resume once the boys have had their say at Comic Con, so listen close and savor every moment; it might be a while before you hear Carlton's gravely tenor and Lindelof's ever present snarkisms again.

Will the radio silence extend to the crew? I guess the question is, how couldn't it? I know prior to Comic Con one of my buds in the Lost world will be touching bases with Dom and Evie, but beyond that time will tell if there is much at all in the way of ramblings from the cast with regards to the show.

I'm throwing my own speculation into the situation here, but this move could be related to the spoiler leaks of season three. Or, it could be that with the new production schedule the team is more focused on getting the job done and will time media appearances to rhyme with the inevitable hype that precede season four.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Once again, gret job keeping your fellow Losties filled in during the hiatus.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
Once again, gret job keeping your fellow Losties filled in during the hiatus.

no problem

it's going to be a long hiatus...

i am so bored...

there's nothing on the tube and there's not much 'lost' stuff to read about...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

there's nothing on the tube and there's not much 'lost' stuff to read about...

Which is why I've moved on to another little Bad Robot creation...1-18-08.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
Which is why I've moved on to another little Bad Robot creation...1-18-08.

yupperz

it looks great...

here is some 'lost' information:

Lost Event Calendar!...

1) Emmy Award Nominations. Lost fans are focused like tiny little high precision lasers on Thursday morning when the Emmy Nominations will be announced. I'll be blogging live so expect to hear the nods right here in real time.

2) ABC Press Tour. Early next week. This is where the ABC big wigs come out too pitch their new season to the media. Would ABC dare not to give some sort of info on the fourth season of Lost? My slightly informed guess is that we are going to find out the projected time slot, which should be interested since ABC's schedule is pretty cramped between fall and mid-season already.

3) Comic Con. Yes, we love comic con. The Lost Season Four panel is said to feature mobisode info, game screens, and plenty of talk about the long term ramifications of the Season Three finale. Oh, and did you notice it's called the Season Four panel?

[edit on 17-7-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
this is one of my most favorite shows but i fear that after seeing the end of season 2 that they are planing to take lost in a new direction that will ultimatly leave us fealing worse then all of the soprano fans. i dont want this show to end like that at all i'd have to get my video camera and kidnap the cast and film it the way it should be done. then i'd post my show here for all my fellow lost fans to watch and appreciate.i would of course have an entire shower seen dedicated to all the kate fans. they better never kill her off or i think a good percentage of viewers would disappear.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I say watch the end of season three and tell me you still feel that way.

Unless that's what you meant.

Which in that case, I don't know what to tell you.

However, the producers have stated specifically that LOST will not "end like the Sopranos."

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join