It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
now there is a pic on the ats home page that blinks "part of the game is finding the game" just for a second

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There are no ATS staff members involved in aiding the solving of the questions on the site: thefinalanswertoeverything.com

In addition, this person:
www.hackernetwork.com...
IS NOT SimonGray, the Managing Partner of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP. We have no idea "who" it is, but that person is not associated with ATS in any official (or unofficial) capacity.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Remember the Alamo?
Remember the Maine?
Remember Pearl Harbor?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm posting this only because there has been speculation about the number 42. We all know it as the answer to life, the universe and everything according to the computer in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Matyas posted this in another totally unrelated thread but someone may find it of interest!?

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by Allred5923...what is your stand on the whole "Starship in or under the "Sphinx" or the great pyramid of "Giza"?

Its about 42.

No, I actually read it somewhere, that the occult significance of the temple under the Great Pyramid of Giza lies in the number of chambers, that being 42.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Prote

I'll just say that it wasn't ignored by all

Originally posted by Prote
If you were working on the same theory, why didn't you say anything?

Honestly, I felt your explanation of "how it works" summed it up perfectly, and had I run into any unknown "out of sequence" answers...I would have been the first to start up a list as suggested.

Hope the rest of your Monday gets a little better for ya

[edit on 7/24/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Hope the rest of your Monday gets a little better for ya

It can only go one way.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Is anyone still up and working on this?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I just put in "newquestion" and it was out of sequence.

That might be another variation of the answer for an earlier question, since we know some of them have multiple answers.

EDIT- "thelatestquestion" also does the same. out of sequence.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Sharker524]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am still, I cannot wait for 10:00.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry to ask a stupid question but what's happening at 10:00?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharker524
I just put in "newquestion" and it was out of sequence.

That might be another variation of the answer for an earlier question, since we know some of them have multiple answers.

EDIT- "thelatestquestion" also does the same. out of sequence.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Sharker524]

"nextquestion" does the same thing but this time it says "ERROR - Out of sequence".

Either these are future answers or they have cottoned on that we know this now and have changed things to scupper the theory.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Dunno if this's been dropped, but have we dismissed the following clues?

1)Naito
2)1161 was a good year for the Japanese
3)demontheses

Also, for "Time is on my side," as a few peeps mentioned before, could it have something to do with "demontheses" and the movie "Fallen"?

Lastly, from a quick Google Japan search, there are several pages on 鬼論文, or "Demon Thesis," but to be perfectly honest, if the "game master" expects us to delve into some sorta Japanese academic dissertation on demons, then I quit

EDIT: Just randomly typing in stuff, got the "Error: Out of Sequence" bit from:

twintowers
worldtradecenter
time

[edit on 24-7-2006 by HokkaidoHillbilly]

link   
I also notice that certain terms appear to be "future" answers when it says "out of sequence". It happened when I typed "German" early in the game and got the "out of sequence" message only to see it was an answer later.

I have typed a lot of random words -- and "England" gets the same message -- so far that is the only new one I have noticed works -- except for "nextquestion" as already indicated.

I am also stuck where everyone is -- and have the little message in yellow that says "it is important to distribute this site."

There is nothing to go on anymore.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by functioningnormal]

link   

How do we know this?, I must have missed this if it was posted earlier. Can you clarify? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Current POSSIBLE future answers;

nextquestion
thelatestquestion
newquestion
england

Any more?

[edit on 24/7/06 by Prote]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Rawr... I've been at this now for almost three hours, I think I'm going to take a break for a bit and watch some Kinison and Hicks on youtube.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What has new questions every day and you need to remember the previous day?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

How do we know this?, I must have missed this if it was posted earlier. Can you clarify? Thanks.

"We" don't know it for sure. It's just something I was thinking about earlier on. I think when you get to the "void" page "nextquestion" will work as well. I think someone said it earlier as an aswer to that question when we were working on it, but we were already past it. I'm not sure though, and I don't feel like searching to find out. I was trying to get to that one(mostly) to see if any of the other ones worked when I got stuck.

Well, I was on my way through the "Quiz" to test these new ones out to see if they'd work for some of the questions, and now no matter what I do(cleared all temp net files, all cookies), when I get to "antiprize?" and put in the answer it says out of sequence and won't let me do a damn thing, I've gone through it like three or four times, and it always stops me right there. I know the answer is,"thefinalanswertoeverything" backwards.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"majestic12" gives me an "out of sequence" message. So that is another possible answer. Somehow it seems ridiculous to just type in random stuff -- but it does change the message displayed when you get a "hit" of sorts.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by functioningnormal
"majestic12" gives me an "out of sequence" message. So that is another possible answer. Somehow it seems ridiculous to just type in random stuff -- but it does change the message displayed when you get a "hit" of sorts.

I get a "not correct" response on majestic12. I currently have 10 words that are "out of sequence" that have not been previous answers.

[edit on 24/7/06 by Prote]

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join