It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
jeopardy is out of sequence

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
"Faith" also gets the out of sequence message.

CuriousSkeptic, the answer to your question would be life.

but it doesn't work

So far, out of sequence messages-

newquestion
thelatestquestion
faith
england(?)
majestic12(?)
jeopardy(?)
defense
answer
ufo

Prote, if you have more, it'd be nice if you posted them

as I said, even if all of them don't work(which is becoming obvious), we know SOME of them do from previous hits, so list them!

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Sharker524]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Prote -- you're right -- when I tried it again majestic12 did not work -- going "back" and hitting "refresh" seemed to allow it to take again, but I probably was just picking up the first file in the cache. Who knows if this is even worth trying?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
hmm... my game just screwed up and now no matter what my game says "out of sequence" even if I try to start from the beginning.

The jeopardy clue came from before this happened by the way.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Jeopardy, also gives me incorrect rather than out of sequence. Same as Majestic 12. I have 6 others not mentioned yet

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I typed in iremember and it said it was out of sequence.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Did anybody else notice the last 2 SimonGray posts on Hacker Network?

07-23-2006 03:45 PMGMT: "Everyone should get some sleep and try again in 10 hours 43 mins"

So that's what...15:45+10:43...26:88...02:28GMT on 07-24-2006? (somebody might wanna check this to be sure...I'm a little burned out right now)

Crap. That was 11:28 this morning for me (Japan Standard Time). Did anything happen then?

07-24-2006 05:37 PMGMT: "It should get more interesting with time."

That's just about an hour ago, right? Guess mysteryman's back at it.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sorry guys Jeopardy is incorrect and not out of sequence. My browser decided to have a meltdown
Sorry for the mis-info.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
seekingtheanswer.blogspot.com...

His blog has been updated.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I tried all sorts of random stuff and sometimes I get the out of sequence and sometimes the not correct -- so who knows -- I doubt I am really hitting on any furture answers now -- the only think that led to believe I was is because of "German" early in the game.

Now I think it is just some browser oddity...and has nothing to do with the game itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
3 of the words as out of sequence;

majestic12
iremember
jeopardy

I get "answer is not correct" for all 3. However I now have 8 other words out of sequence but I hesitate to post them because I think they have changed something to screw with us now we are talking about this. I am getting way too many random 'hits'.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
3 of the words as out of sequence;

majestic12
iremember
jeopardy

I get "answer is not correct" for all 3. However I now have 8 other words out of sequence but I hesitate to post them because I think they have changed something to screw with us now we are talking about this. I am getting way too many random 'hits'.

I am starting to notice the same myself.

But even if so, if SOME of them are the right answers, it still narrows down our search later on.

I think the "Game Master" believed that this would become the next hot topic on discussion boards(ala stolen sidekick), but it's not happening, hence all the "Spread this URL"...etc...

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Sharker524]

link   
anyone else getting "ats" as "out of sequence" i find that rather interesting

link   

Originally posted by functioningnormal
I tried all sorts of random stuff and sometimes I get the out of sequence and sometimes the not correct -- so who knows -- I doubt I am really hitting on any furture answers now -- the only think that led to believe I was is because of "German" early in the game.

Now I think it is just some browser oddity...and has nothing to do with the game itself.

You could be right, although I have (privately) hit 4 answers that subsequently proved to be correct later on in the game.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
someone try these, are they out of sequence?

aliens
venus
ufo

I have plenty more too.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Prote,

For all 3 of those I got the your response is not correct.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
remember, dude,

are the latest 2 tags. A previous question was dude, remember?

The answer to that was lebowski.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaBug
Prote,

For all 3 of those I got the your response is not correct.

Dammit!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just as a quick note too, i typed 'Mighty' randomly and it said 'ERROR: Your response is out of sequence.' HOWEVER i purposefully typed Tesla our of order ad it simply said 'out of sequence'.

the ones that have been suggested by others as 'out of sequence' have come up as 'Your response is not correct.'

Although i think it prudent to make note of ones that suggest the ERROR one, I can't help but this that is red herring.

EDIT: NOTE - 'Faux' also comes up as 'ERROR: Your response is out of sequence.'
EDIT2: NOTE - 'Herring' also comes up as 'ERROR: Your response is out of sequence.'

[edit on 24/7/2006 by JebusSaves]

[edit on 24/7/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dont give up you have only 14 more to go.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Demontheses]

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join