It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
see you in the morning

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee JonesAnother question why was shadow nova's name anagram'd a few pages back, what did he have too do with anything?

i just had realized something kind of interesting with the name and another user of ats.

okay, shoot. What do ya have? shadownova was my fault. I was asking who was shadownova. the users name is avonwodahs.

Ther's mine. what do you have?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You know what. I'm an idiot, haha. How does it know that your wanswer changes? I mean, if one of the asnwers was '2', then why did 2.html give me out of sequence? How does it know the sequence? Ther's no ASP or PHP when you view source....I'm so confused.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Could it be that the next question will be posted at 10AM EST today? Mechanic listed Simon Gray's profile as 1000EST 72406...??

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
You know what. I'm an idiot, haha. How does it know that your wanswer changes? I mean, if one of the asnwers was '2', then why did 2.html give me out of sequence? How does it know the sequence? Ther's no ASP or PHP when you view source....I'm so confused.

there must be some sort of hidden link, external reference we have yet to find

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
oh sorry think i was confused then i thought shadownova accually meant something of importance and not the user's name scrambled up

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

I don't know the inner workings of the code. The only thing I do know, is it stores the info in cookies.

not chocolate chip, either.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
theyve gone to great mesures makign it impossible for us to check, we would have to guess the name of the section of the webserver and look for files that look liek they might give the answer, but that could get illegal, i already tried a web crawler on it, NOTHING

link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Could it be that the next question will be posted at 10AM EST today? Mechanic listed Simon Gray's profile as 1000EST 72406...??

Exactly. Someone said 1:00, and everyone ran with that. I forgot who started that.

But yes, it says 1000. should mean 10:00 AM EST.

link   
although my question is do i have too start at #1 and put in all the answers before i can put in the answer for this latest question? And if so where on the answertoeverything site do i put these answers in, the url box?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
theyve gone to great mesures makign it impossible for us to check, we would have to guess the name of the section of the webserver and look for files that look liek they might give the answer, but that could get illegal, i already tried a web crawler on it, NOTHING

Remind me to change all my passwords later.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
gonna have an hour off and see if a real question poPs up.. W e could just be looking for questions that aren,t there..

BRAIN BREAK

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by catinthebox

Remind me to change all my passwords later.

haha, im harmless

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
although my question is do i have too start at #1 and put in all the answers before i can put in the answer for this latest question? And if so where on the answertoeverything site do i put these answers in, the url box?

you append the answer : plus ".html"

example:

http://www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com/oswald.html

[edit on 7/24/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
when is 10 am est, how logn do we have to wait

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
ok, so we're waiting for 10AM? "remember" your answers may just mean save them, so you don't lose them and have to restart the puzzle since the questions will be spaced a day apart now..?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
cat, it all depends on "Simon"

Hell, he might wake up late.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
yeah but what time est is it now

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
ok, so we're waiting for 10AM? "remember" your answers may just mean save them, so you don't lose them and have to restart the puzzle since the questions will be spaced a day apart now..?

I don't think they will get lost or erased, if thats what you mean.

They're obviously stored in cookies

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Lol, probably should start explaining why i'm here

I'm not really a member of this place (ats), I was checking a forum
(Nexodyne, nexodyne.com... in specific) and someone posted this " big riddle", so I had to check it out, i got throught a couple, and as I was googling away I came across you guys and joined up,
, yep, so that's prettymuch it, the reason my name wasn't shadownova was because it was already taken (the bastard, i often use the tag avonwodahs though, so it's all cool)

hope that explains it a bit :-)

[edit on 24-7-2006 by avonwodahs]

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join