It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

Originally posted by Prote
What percentage of this board contains accepted evidence? Perhaps you could point me to the stuff thats been proven, I like that stuff.

I didn't mention proven nor accepted evidence, just evidence. Evidence brought forward, such as you speak of, is at least brought forward to be either accepted or debunked. This thread, like so many others recently, offer nothing but words. This isn't the high school debate class where it is all about words, this is a conspiracy forum, where submitted evidence is the only thing to make a subject valid of discussion.

C'mon man, you have people saying they are aliens, they are alien soulds, they hold the cure to all the known virus, bringing nothing to the board to show for it, just words. It achieves only to discredit the integrity of this site, nothing more.

NN

oh man i cant get enough of this guy!

you're taking this way to seriously, and personally.
you think that the institutions you live under are innocent and transparent in their activities? you think the reality you're exposed to is hard fact? its nothingness kid.
everything you see everything you do, is prepared and ALLOWED for you to experience.
you're not the end all. you're not the say so. you're not the judge.
you're a speck. your word means nothing,
as does mine. you think that if someone came out with all the cures to all diseases they'd be praised and hailed? i dont think so kid.
that is BANKABLE ASSET. someone would stifle it and immediately shut him down, derive whatever info he had, and be done with him. and if feasable, profit from the taken info.
there is NO WEALTH in HEALTH. a healthy happy populace is an uncontrollable one.
that propagates expoentially even further out of reach of would be control.
cancer is good for medicine. as are all diseases.
if cancer was cured, 13% of the gross domestic national product would evaporate.
a 13% which consists of industries that are implicit and dependent IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER to the support of cancer treatment.
cold... hard.. truth. swallow it down boy.
my girlfriend died of it my grandmother and grandfather did as well. in the united states of america, every male has a 50% chance of having cancer in his lifetime.
one out of every two men.
that is BANKABLE ASSET. not human lives, not a soul, but a BANKABLE ASSET.
every conspiracy you hear about, as FAR fetched as it sounds.. PROBABLY has an ounce of truth to it.
and i , jsut as you, do not completely believe ALL details about it until i have complete truth. but i dont go aroun stomping screaming PROIOF PROOF YOU'RE COMLETELY NUTS TILL PROOF .. cuz you know what? yer not gonna get it.
it takes deductive REASONING and insight graphed from steady observation to accumulate a basis for weighing out the PROBABILITY of such things.
no conspiracy will EVER have solid proof.
its a CONSPIRACY for GODS SAKE.
SOMEONE WANTS IT COVERED UP AND THEY'LL KEEP IT THAT WAY.
some two bit internet kid with a few things he put together here and there isnt going to prove it.. EVERRR...so taking your side of "i need proof" is JUST as stupid as you think he is in making his claims.
its only about seeing things and deciding to yourself wether or not its possible or QUITE possible that whatever said phenomenon or occurances or events ACTUALLY coudl have happened.

its your percentile of consideration in the actuality that should matter to you. not some gran unlifting of the veil of secrecy. cuz that will NNEEVVER happen.

i used the cancer conspiracy as an example. not because he said he had the cure for cancer. he said he had the cure for "known viruses" (some of which cause cancers) but it was an example illustrating my point in how if ANYONE DID have knowledge of something, there is no way they can prove it.
because if they went through the steps neccessary they'd be shut down hard.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I can't believe that I sit here and actually have tears welling. First let me tell you that I am human not alien I have an alien soul there is a difference. I am observing here lets say in this human body and things are not good.
I am a 57 year old grandma of seven and I really feel like putting some of you over my knees (if they didn't hurt) and spanking you.

First I want to answer homeskillits question. He asked how I knew I had a alien soul and my answer to you is this:

I am on one of the ships this room is large and all clean and shiny metal but it is dim. I am standing and the only things I can move are my neck and head. Slowly I look around and I see two Grey beings

I have to send this off losing signal

[edit on 22-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I can't believe that I sit here and actually have tears welling. First let me tell you that I am human not alien I have an alien soul there is a difference. I am observing here lets say in this human body and things are not good.
I am a 57 year old grandma of seven and I really feel like putting some of you over my knees (if they didn't hurt) and spanking you.

First I want to answer homeskillits question. He asked how I knew I had a alien soul and my answer to you is this:

I am on one of the ships this room is large and all clean and shiny metal but it is dim. I am standing and the only things I can move are my neck and head. Slowly I look around and I see two Grey beings

Oh come on, you're taking the p-ss... surely?

Normally I consider myself reasonably open-minded but something in that paragraph does not add up at all. How can you be on a ship.. yet typing a post to ATS at the same time? Wouldn't you have to be like, on planet Earth in your comfy computer chair with the gas lift and glitter stickers.. sipping a cuppa tea and the Ellen show is on tv in the background? Like.. y'know.. reality check here!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
see movement to my left, as I watch I see two Grey's come to where there is a partical wall and stop. As I look I see they are my parents and my heart feels like it is going to explode I can barely breathe I want to go to them and put my arms around them and hug them and tell them I miss them and love them but I can't move. I sense there love and how proud they are of me. This was when I was reminded of who I really was, this was a gift to me for agreeing to come here .

Palasheea thank you for your kind words. I feel as if you sense what I am saying is truthful and it is time that someone is sensing.

Losing signal again

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
RiotComing, Let me explain this to you. I was sitting here at my computer right here in my room nice and comphy. I seem to constantly being losing me signal and I have to post when I see it going or I lose everything. Comcast is NOT SO COMCASTIC ALL THE TIME.

My writing was a reflection of looking back on this I guess you just truly did not pick on this

losing signal again

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Poop first off please calm down.

First I would like to say I am so sorry to hear of the Cancers you girlfriend and family suffered with. What you say is correct for this time in History.

One lesson I had to learn was about human strength yes even though human I had to go through my alien learning. With out getting in a long explaination I will say this.

My learning about human strength came when I worked with Cancer patients for 10 years. Everytime I went to work I suffered inside knowing that I had the cure programmed within me and I knew the only way I was going to know was when they (the Grey's) allowed it. I gave these patience the best they could get I held many of them when they passed. I cried when one man said he prayed that he lived long enough and was able to get out of the hospital to see his son married and I preyed with him. His son was being married in less then a month he was allowed to leave the hospital for the wedding service but passed a few days later.
One woman sat in her chair looked out at the snow and told me she just hoped she lived long enough to see the tress turn green and the flowers to bloom again.

You don't know how I cursed the Grey's for not allowing me to cure these special people or to cure all people. It's hard to explain the way things work but what it comes down to is this;

When it is time I will know and whatever is to be will be.

It's not time. I asked when will it be time and the answer I received was March 17, 2046.

When you talk about the greed for money and cures not taking place now you are right they aren't going to happen I'm sorry to say. Sickness and medicine is a money maker, but if things don't change if people don't wake up and stop what is being done to them and Earth the people are going to suffer. Think about this, I don't know how old you all are but it could be you, your children and your grandchildren that are going to suffer do you want this for yourself and them, I hope not.

When I am to do what I am here to do most will be gone the Earth dust yes remember March17, 2046 unless you change things.

To the Grey's time and money have no meaning.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Think about this, I don't know how old you all are but it could be you, your children and your grandchildren that are going to suffer do you want this for yourself and them, I hope not.

what the hell does that mean

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

When I am to do what I am here to do most will be gone the Earth dust yes remember March17, 2046 unless you change things.

To the Grey's time and money have no meaning.

then what do you think about the mayan date of 2012?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
poop, I mean if people don't replenish the trees and plants that are being destroyed by humans in the rain forest and fires the CO2 will take over and you at that point will not be able to plant fast enough to repair the damage that is done for one thing. We need to stop polluting and clean our water and soils also. Just in case your thoughts are this nut must be an enviromentalist I will tell you now I am not. I also would like to say it is from certain "ROOTS" of these trees and plants that cures for all diseases can be found.

There is much about December 21, 2012 and the Mayan calander. I don't know I wasn't told but think of it this way, some people think this date is the end when it could be a new cycle and a new beginning. I will say this I do not fear 2012 as the end of anything because I know things will procede until at least March 17, 2046. I guess it's like anything in life what happens depends on what the human race does.

Poop, I'm sorry you have a hard time with what I write. I guess if I were in your shoes reading this I might feel the same way but unfortunately I know me you don't.

Proof will come in time be patient then you will see what I have written so far is correct.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Just a few questions:

Do your grandkids know that you have an alien soul?
How did you get this alien soul? (O.k., that may be a stupid question, but I don't know how else to ask this)
How many aliens species (??) do you know beside the Greys.
How can you be human and yet have an alien soul? Does it work the other way around as well? Can an alien have a human soul?

Well, at least you're not claiming to be a full-blown alien.

(Sometimes I think I'm an alien, too, but I don't know if I want to admit it.)

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Thekherham]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Observe50, you bring to the table an interesting angle to the diversity of human beings.

I have heard of this or something like it else where - usually related to experiencers i think.

I'm open to the possibilty of this happening, afterall defining soul is tricky at best.

I will add that if proven and /or accepted, the whole 'are we alone' question will be answered also.

side note;

may I kindly remind people that the subject line of this thread may give the green light to serial liars / folk that are not of sound mind etc to post at their hearts content. In no way is this directed to anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Meep.MeepMeep.MeepMeepMeep.Meep.

Woop,

MeepMeep

P.S.: Na-noo Na-noo.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have surfed ATS for some time now, mainly for entertainment but reading this post made me have to join up.

First off I believe in aliens, it's almost infallible to assume that we are alone in the universe. I'm sure we have been visited by other intelligent beings and that there quite possiby has been contact.

After reading this post I have one word.... WOW. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Let's start with this... assuming that you are a being (or apparition of) that is not of this Earth this would probably be the DUMBEST way to come across. If there are aliens residing on Earth there are only 2 possibilites - they want to make contact or they don't. Being that these creatures would obviously far supercede us just by mastering interstellar space travel, then they most likely have the technology to incorporate themselves into society and co-habitate with us unnoticed.

If they wanted to become public I hardly think the internet could be a credible way to start. Unless it's an online encyclopedia someone will always try to descredit the web. If these beings wanted us to know about them they would make it known on such a massive scale that it would be undeniable. These creatures, or even a human "carrying their soul" would be so far beyond us it's incomprehensible. The internet would be a useless thing for them. If you have any religious basis then you would know that the human body cannot live without the soul - the soul provided to you by GOD.

Personally, I think if they have made contact it's going to be with a government. Your average, every day person has no authority, no persuasive power, no political power, NOTHING. We have NOTHING to offer them. I see forums like this all the time... WHY? Because it's the INTERNET. You can say ANYTHING on here. It's the perfect outfit to entertain complete nonsense!

Observe-

If you want to be taken seriously than show PROOF. If your rebuttal is "I know what I am..." or "I don't have to...." or "It doesn't matter..." or anything along those lines then I immediately call BS. You're staving off what you can't prove because it's crap. If you are being controlled by another species and they didn't want you to be telling people who you are, or making your existence known, YOU WOULDN'T BE. Besides the fact that I highly doubt a supreme race would want to put one of their "souls" into a far more primitive being... that's be like downgrading from a Ferrari to a Pinto.

These things you are saying are complete fiction. Maybe it's how you entertain yourself - and that's fine by me, but don't expect any person who has an iota of common sense to buy into your little fantasy world.

These implants you have - how small is small? Microscopic? Cell sized? If they are the body's immune system would naturally attack it, viewing it as a threat. You claim not to care what we think, then you claim to have tears in your eyes? Multiple Personality Disorder? If you know of "roots" that can cure all diseases then go get them and DO IT - and cripes at least make some cash off of it.

Furthermore, this "losing signal" thing you keep claiming is a crock. I'm a computer technician, and Comcast is a cable internet service provider. They do not "lose signal" over time they just flat out STOP WORKING, or alternatively work intermittitently - but unlikely. The only thing you might have signal reduction on is if your are connected wirelessly via a wireless NIC and router, in which case even at the bare minimum connection of 1 MBps you could still quite EASILY use the web. If it drops more than that, once again your connection will CEASE. Case in point when in one of your posts you calim you are "losing signal" but yet you had time to edit it....

If you don't want to be questioned, criticized, or attacked then don't post completely outrageous claims and not one shred of evidence.

You are a bold faced liar.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by dbunk]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey, I try to keep an open mind on most things....

But man......

I just don't know what to think of this post.
I mean, sure it could be possible, but the way it was presented turns me off.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
well if what was reported to have happened at Roswell DID happen, then i think the aliens "introduced" themselves in the most perfect way possible (considering the fact that its humans they're introducing themselves to, fearful, agressive, greedy humans)

they just say WOOOPS! and take their advanced craft that can turn on a dime in the air and slam it into the New Mexico desert.
WOOOPSIES! (WINK WINK)
they observe everything we do, till we finally harness the atom and :gasp: our first use of it is in the most destructive way possible.
this is cause for concern, so they decide (or decided in advance they'd make contact when we DID finally use the A bomb )

aaaand they are up and beyond our wisdom, so they hatch a perfect plan for introduction and make it look like they accidentally crashed, or "let" us shoot them down.
This is in their interest because they needed us to feel like we had the upper hand in the situation. Throw in a few manufactured cadavers into the ship/wreckage, and make sure one gets here fine, (pretends he's weak and injured from the crash)
We fall into the plan perfectly. We are armed and numbered, they are one and injured.
They take the ONE .."visitor" into custody, a bit bewildere and amazed at the event, yet frim in their account that they are in charge and in control.
This is the only way initial contact could have occured with our fearful war like race.
Whenever I hear some guy say "If aliens were here, uh, wel they woulda shown up at the white house and say hi" .. yeaaaaa... ok . lets take that into serious consideration for a second.
Just that happens.. lets imagine the backlash and frenzied chaos that would happen throught the world. The news would spread like wildfire, halting EVERYTHING. and by that i mean.. i seriously dont imagine someone "going back to work after the newsflash saying" hmm we just made contact with an alien species.. as he get back into his dump truck and goes about his duties .. thats nice yeah.. ok where was i .. o yeah.. diggin a trench...
everythign would halt
religions that state that we are gods only creation would shatter and go into debate
(loose control)
even the initial LANDING would start militaristic force and evacuations.

its just not something i see them choosing to do. it would be incredibly unwise to show up and say "hi"

and why does everyone say "if they came ALLL the way here then why wouldnt they say hello?"
wohs to say they havent been here millions of years BEFORE us? here AND other places? whos to say they dont have populated stations here? if anything thats more likely then them JUST FINALLY ARRIVING here EXACTLY at the point in our civilization that we could actually recognize them as what they are.

an alien goes up to a guy from the middle-ages he says its a demon or an angel.. in the egyptian days hes a god. nobody knew about what planets actally are until relatively recently.

so ... iffff they did make contact at roswell... i think the jokes on us. for our benefit.

just thought i'd throw that in there.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just wrote a post to answer your questions the best I could. The computer did it's thing AGAIN. I hit post before it was going to close down but it seems it didn't post so I will start with this (and it will be much shorter then the last post):

dbunk- I am sure you are a great computer tech. There are four computers in the house, three are connected and the fourth is used by the younger kids for games. I am not computer litterate and I did not order all this phone/computer set-up. What I can tell you is I will get a box that pops up in the lower right corner that says: Wireless Network Connection Connected to: Linksys signal-strength-Low then the computer closes then another box opens which says Connection to AOL Service Interupted, then I have to sign on again. Sometimes things will stay on for quite awhile and other times it closes often..... it is very annoying. I also do not appreciate being called a liar by you I do believe you own me an apology. (I'm not holding an old ladies breath though)

I did chuckle when you wrote: That would be like being downgraded from a Ferrari to a Pinto. Actually that's an interesting thought. Maybe other Grey souls were asked to come here before mine was and they refused because they didn't want to become stupid. For myself at the time I thought it was an honor to be asked to come here and help humans when it was time.

I did mention that reason why they can not come on our land and incorporate themselves with us the reason being they can not breathe our air.

I don't know how to explain this but Elders don't just send souls into the human bodies as an everyday event. I don't even know how they do it all I know is my soul is here in this human body, take it for what you want.

When I wrote I don't care it was meant to mean I don't care, "WHAT YOU THINK OF ME." Yes, I do get tears when I feel the hurt in ones writing.

As far as the roots for cures when the time comes this will be ONE of your proofs be patient.

TheKherham.. I have three grown daughters 35,31,28. I have never said anything to my 35 year old she is just not ready to handle this even to this day. My other two daughters do know and also agree there sister is not ready. I have seven grandchildren 1,4,5,10,12,13,14. Five that live with me. Yes I have talked with them and explained things in a way that is age correct.

As far as different species what I was told is this: We are parallel there are tall ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different color ones.

Drewsillac you say the way this is presented turns you off. All I can say is sorry but I'm not a writer and never claimed to be. If you don't believe that is your right but don't not believe just because of the way someone writes something.

The best I can say to you is this: Proof will come when it is time you just have to be patient. Remember what I have written (and things I may continue to write) one day (maybe just one day) you will silently give me that apology.

You should be thankful my computer closed this post was much shorter and if you have nothing to do go plant a tree or something.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A question I have to ask all alledged channellers or aliens on this thread:

What the hell do you think makes you so special? So far I've heard things along the lines of the following:

"I alone hold the cure to earths diseases."

"I was chosen by the aliens to start the contact initiation sequence."

Do you really expect us to take you seriously. The worst part of it is you fail to put together a convincing story. If you are going to BS us at least put together a sound and reasonable story instead of the " I was chosen by the aliens to lead earth in this great era" crap. And what is this about having an alien soul? You sound pretty human to me. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are just weird? A little different? Maybe a little eccentric? To assume you have an alien soul but put know evidence forth to support that notion makes you in many of our minds delusional.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
CaptainKirk that would be me who shared about the cures.

I have said before I do not care if you believe me or not I am just sharing. I would say you and others here can not sense truth from non-truths.

I share and you can believe or dis-believe. If you see my user name don't read what I write. No one is more special then anyone else you should know that.

Actually when they said humans are a stupid species I say they were right on.

ps. I don't think many of you really want to know truths you just want to come here and vent, so be it.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Its not that we don't want to know the truth, its just that your story is far-fetched and unsupported and quite unconvincing.

If your story was true and you had any sense in you, you would at least have the sense to understand why people don't believe you.

Many legitimate people have spent years researching this phenomena in search of the truth and have been met with adversity and ridicule. Here you are claiming your are the equivalent of a prophet sent from extraterrestrials, and you are implanted with all the knowledge and science humans could ever hope to know. And then you accuse us of being close-minded and in denial when we don't believe you.

If your story is true, then is should be easy to arrange a meeting between them and me right? Trust me, I am in search of the truth. I want to believe in extraterrestrials. I do believe in extraterrestrials and believe they have visited earth. However, believing on the basis of chatting with you on an internet forum that you are some sort of human with an alien spirit sent to guide us into a new world era, is a whole different animal altogether.

ps. If it is possible for you to set up a meeting with your alien friends that would be great.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Actually when they said humans are a stupid species I say they were right on.

But aren't you still human, observe50, despite your claim of an alien soul? So wouldn't the above statement also apply to you, or are you saying that just because you have an alleged alien sould you don't qualify as a human.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join