It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anyone here an alien?

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguanaSo I won't be participating in this discussion anymore, if anyone else would like to send their experiences or knowledge of being -et- to my email address or U2U, thanks to everyone who contributed.

You could at least answer the questions directed to you, instead of bailing because you don't like how the thread turned out.

NN




posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
I'm an alien....or least that is what other people think...

Most girls have rumors of them being sluts or whores....

I have rumors about me being a witch, alien, demon......EVEN the Devil LOL

AND....I totally don't dress or act Goth or practice any crazy religions. I have no religion...and I'm extremely lovable and cry when I see the evil and hate in the world

MY X B/F! Went around telling everyone that I'm not human!!! and was serious about it....

I hate when I hear..."sooo I heard the funniest thing about you....that you are an alien or witch or something of that nature".....of course followed by a laugh...and I'm like,"If I was a witch I would cast a spell for someone to fix my window and pay my bills...while I go live it up in Europe for a few months."

Grrr....

If I even told you the things he claims....you guys would be like WTF??
I just think he well ummm never met someone like me......just like everyone tells me.....I'm just not your average person....
But the last time I checked....I seemed to be what is called human LOL.....

I just never expected for some people lives that I touched to go around calling me alien, witch.....anything not human???


I find it quite amusing....


[edit on 21-7-2006 by Tetraspace]
Hahahahahhahahaha. Throw a brick at him.



Or wait....make one come down from the sky and rape him, since you know...you're a witch and all that.....then fly off i na spaceship because...we all know you're an alien too.
That guy sounds like a douche.



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

Originally posted by observe50
An example they programmed the cures for all known Viruses into me but unfortunately I will not have this information available until they allow it .

With each page this thread becomes either more comical ....... or more ridiculous, not sure which.

It's just amazing the claims that can be made on this site, and carry on page after page after page. I swear it's starting to look like the National Enquirer.

NN


Well, it is ATS after all. Not just some big political bickering forum. People are gonna talk about "Enquirer" stuff.



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
C'mon man, you have people saying they are aliens, they are alien soulds, they hold the cure to all the known virus, bringing nothing to the board to show for it, just words. It achieves only to discredit the integrity of this site, nothing more.
NN


Well, I am yet to see any evidence. Photos and videos don't cut it so short of full disclosure, what do you want? What use is evidence when it will not be accepted.

If the first thing you do is jump on any "claim" you don't like and rudely dismiss it, what makes you think a genuine case would come forward. It won't because they won't put themselves up for such abuse.

If we intelligently discussed it, it would be easy to give them enough rope to hang themselves. You can discredit someone or something with well thought out "trip" questions and healthy, friendly 'interrogation'.

Agreed, we will be dismissing 99% of stuff that comes before us, but the way it's done will not drive any potential genuine case away, where something may just come of it.

I agree this guy just said something you could perceive as ridiculous...so let him hang, (metaphorically, of course) the more bizarre things he says, the more it serves your cause. People can see for themselves what's toss and what's not.

[edit on 21/7/06 by Prote]



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You say we are nuts but so many of you are sad so very sad.

I can't blame him for not coming to his own thread. For myself I was sharing with you JUST sharing with you BUT NOW I AM A DISCREDIT TO THIS FORUM YOU SAY.

I AM STAYING HERE BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE I AM NOT SHARING ANY KNOWLEDGE WITH YOU AGAIN.

I have shared things with you and remember them because they will come to light within the next 40 years that is why I am here. You may forget me but I won't forget you.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by observe50]



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey Prote,

Care to explain why a sleeper or John Lear thread gets your "open minded" participation, and this thread gets your derision?


Originally posted by Prote here
John has credibility because of who he is. Sleeper has credibility because John believes him.


Why doesn't laiguana have the same level of credibility? What makes his questions or claims any different?


Originally posted by Prote in this thread
What percentage of this board contains accepted evidence? Perhaps you could point me to the stuff thats been proven, I like that stuff.


Nothing in Mr. Lear's statements can be proven, yet you have fawned all over his thread and dumped on this one.

Can you explain the apparent prejudice?



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Observe,
Just want to say that I'm slowly coming around to your story. I've never heard of someone claiming to possess an alien soul but I'm sensing that you are sincere in your belief that this is so. I thought you were just one of those others who were posting humorous messages in this thread on what kind of an alien they are, but now I'm seeing differently and I respect and honor your belief that you are who and what you say you are.
Once again, the tone and attitude of this thread has been a little confusing to follow.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Palasheea]



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ah Mr Penny, how are thee?


Hey Prote,

Care to explain why a sleeper or John Lear thread gets your "open minded" participation, and this thread gets your derision?


I try to give all threads open minded participation. I wasn't giving this thread derision, or that wasn't my intention. I was berating NN for deriding the thread so I am in fact doing the opposite. Perhaps you have misconstrued some of my posts.


Originally posted by Prote here
John has credibility because of who he is. Sleeper has credibility because John believes him.


I was answering someones question - grasshopper posted a "Let me get this straight.....Is this my understanding?" type of post. I gave my take.



Why doesn't laiguana have the same level of credibility? What makes his questions or claims any different?


You are questioning me about your perception!? Different threads, different authors, different claims, different tonality, different everything. You are comparing apples with oranges and hinting an accusation at the same time. laiguanas post also has nothing to do with his 'claim'. He is asking, not telling.


Originally posted by Prote in this thread
What percentage of this board contains accepted evidence? Perhaps you could point me to the stuff thats been proven, I like that stuff.


Nothing in Mr. Lear's statements can be proven, yet you have fawned all over his thread and dumped on this one.

Can you explain the apparent prejudice?

I think you should go back and re-read. Either you have misunderstood or I have not expressed myself correctly but the post is in context and I think you will see that my intention was to allow people to speak, as I have defended speech for sleeper and john too.

I won't go into the tone of your post or it's content or that this happens to be your first contribution to this thread, yet this is the content you choose. So enlighten me. Why the beef?



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My beef is not solely with you. My beef is with the bizarre hierarchy that seems to be in effect within this topic.

Why does one thread seem to get the "open-minded" approach, and others are derided, ridiculed, and poo-poo'ed.

The idea that laiguana or observer50 are aliens is no more odd than "soul catchers" on the moon. Or that Venus has an environment that is survivable by humanoid life forms.

You stated you like the proof and evidence, yet you're not holding everybody to the same standard. wtf?



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
You stated you like the proof and evidence, yet you're not holding everybody to the same standard. wtf?


Read the link then re-read my post, even taking into consideration the posts running up to that quote. May the fog clear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
observe50,

Is it true that this type of blood in a human is related to being an alien?

I have done alot of research on this and it seems to be true and if you are who you say you are then you should know quite a bit about this.

Please tell us all that you know about this blood type.
Thank you.


oh wow...my Dad has this blood type! I had better go and tell him.

Maybe that means I am part reptillian????

lmao



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
I was berating NN

Berating me? You set yourself up mighty high don't you.
At that, berating me for derailing the thread? Bud my critical comment was not until page 5, where this thread started it's derailment on page 1, none the less, with you having at it as well:


Originally posted by Prote
My name is Prote, and I am an alcoholic. Oops, no scratch that, wrong meeting.
I am from the planet K-PAX but being human, I guess that rules me out of the thread. hic

Furthermore, until my comment on page 5, I had only posted twice previously, both of which were directed to the OP, both of which were on topic. After my comment on page 5, further comments are in reply to you ! So, who is it really lending to the further degrade of this thread?

In closing ........ berate yer own damn self

NN



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wish that people would listen/read posts with an open mind, instead of immediately making fun of the people because of their beliefs. Having an open mind does not necessarily mean believing what you read...



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Nonik, your derailment was a direct result to someone actually answering the OP's question. Yes I put in a tongue in cheek 2 cents in keeping with the flavour of the page which was already on a slippery slope, but you ignore the post I made two posts later, convenient.

I agree DA, thread suitably derailed now. Someone seriously answers the OP's question and they get shot down, thread then mushes into infighting between people who may just wanna hear what people have to say and people who don't. deny ignorance lol.



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
observe50, would you explain how you came to the conclusion that you have this alien soul?



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Nonik, your derailment was a direct result to someone actually answering the OP's question. Yes I put in a tongue in cheek 2 cents in keeping with the flavour of the page which was already on a slippery slope, but you ignore the post I made two posts later, convenient.

So, my comment being directed at one poster, on page 5, instead of the whole of a thread as is since page one from multiple users, makes me responsible for a derail that began on page one, whatever man.

I ignored your second post? Uh, no, I was not obligated to reply.

I really don't know what your beef is with me, it seems as if it were pre-disposed by you, as you wait until I had a negative comment to vent it. Whatever it may be, carry it to someone else, as it is quiet obvious that profitable banter with you is beyond measure.

NN



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You're right, no good can come of carrying on like this. I am still interested to hear from anyone who thinks they can answer the OP's question and I would encourage them to speak. We can fight here if u like.



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Originally posted by elab
Through science and technology we will meet the aliens, and they will be us.

Our wish, our salvation, and our only hope is to end the historical crisis by becoming the alien, by ending alienation, by recognizing the alien as the Self, in fact - recognizing the alien as an Overmind that holds all the physical laws of the planet intact in the same way that one holds an idea intact in one's thoughts. The givens that are thought to be writ in adamantine are actually merely the moods of the Goddess, whose reflection we happen to be. The whole meaning of human history lies in recovering this piece of lost information so that man may be dirigible.:. . .:.this peculiar reality is not necessarily a term of contempt, as if the world were merely an illusion to be dismissed.:...:.


I'm sure there's a message in here struggling to get out.



whats that from elab ?



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
I'm an alien....or least that is what other people think...

Most girls have rumors of them being sluts or whores....

I have rumors about me being a witch, alien, demon......EVEN the Devil LOL

AND....I totally don't dress or act Goth or practice any crazy religions. I have no religion...and I'm extremely lovable and cry when I see the evil and hate in the world

MY X B/F! Went around telling everyone that I'm not human!!! and was serious about it....

I hate when I hear..."sooo I heard the funniest thing about you....that you are an alien or witch or something of that nature".....of course followed by a laugh...and I'm like,"If I was a witch I would cast a spell for someone to fix my window and pay my bills...while I go live it up in Europe for a few months."

Grrr....

If I even told you the things he claims....you guys would be like WTF??
I just think he well ummm never met someone like me......just like everyone tells me.....I'm just not your average person....
But the last time I checked....I seemed to be what is called human LOL.....

I just never expected for some people lives that I touched to go around calling me alien, witch.....anything not human???


I find it quite amusing....


[edit on 21-7-2006 by Tetraspace]



what about being hurt by a friend is amusing?



.



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

Originally posted by observe50
An example they programmed the cures for all known Viruses into me but unfortunately I will not have this information available until they allow it .

With each page this thread becomes either more comical ....... or more ridiculous, not sure which.

It's just amazing the claims that can be made on this site, and carry on page after page after page. I swear it's starting to look like the National Enquirer.

NN


you, my friend are an absolute genious among men.
for you to come up with such eloquent wit is beyond me.
to state the obvious view prevailing in such a blatant manner, yet hiding in it wistful passages of irony, ... ah purely divine insight... far above any post I've read so far.
you get my vote my friend, for you are the lifeblood that keeps openness and understanding alive and well in the human spirit!



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join