It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
yeah people bullshi& but don't you ever get a gut feeling when someone is telling a truth.

I know I am a lousy writer but I couldn't be more serious then when I share what I know and what I have been shown and told with all of you.

Yes I get pi&&ed sometimes and I guess it is because I truly do want to share with you what I have experienced and most of you just make light or fun of it.

I am truly trying to share a gift with you and I guess it hurts that you don't or you can't feel in your heart my love and feeling I feel for this Earth and the people.

There have been times when I have wanted to give up on the human race and to tell the one I go to Earth is beyond help. When I get to this point it always seems that someone does something innocent and kind and I feel hope.

Please all I ask is that you find love in yourself and spread that love to your family and friends.
I didn't say you were lying

I was merely adding to what Tetra had said about there being a lot of bulls**t around here.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
I come from a wealthy and strong bloodline!! I have secrets...I just can't share them and even when you are in the family you still are left in dark....so maybe that’s why I come here to drop hints here and there....tooo see what people know and what I might learn from them...but there seems to be a lot of bull# here....

I have a lot of fun though

Sorry, but comments like that just add to the BS & hype.

But you are bound to ' wheres the proof' scenario of which none you will be able to provide etc etc etc....

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are force at work greater than we could imagine, however all thing being equal, where humanity is today - that is what we mere meat sacks require - some sort of tangible proof.

Peoples word over an electronic impersonal medium - means nothing to most.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
this thread is amazing. one third of it is 2 guys fighting, another third is some old(er) lady who thinks she has an alien soul and the other third is a bunch of dudes hitting on the hot chick.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
With tears in my eyes thank you

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
this thread is amazing. one third of it is 2 guys fighting, another third is some old(er) lady who thinks she has an alien soul and the other third is a bunch of dudes hitting on the hot chick.

Well..ya know...I wasn't EXACTLY hitting on her. She IS attractive. Everyone here thinks so too. So I pointed it out in a very civil manner. Plus, I'm 15. I'm allowed to do that!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

With tears in my eyes thank you

i hope they are tears of laughter because im trying to interject some humor in the thread since its a little unfocused and and tense at the moment.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Well..ya know...I wasn't EXACTLY hitting on her. She IS attractive. Everyone here thinks so too. So I pointed it out in a very civil manner. Plus, I'm 15. I'm allowed to do that!

no problem man. its only natural. she's hot. you're a young man.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of Entire previous post]

no problem man. its only natural. she's hot. you're a young man.
I bet she gets told that like every day, though. So what does my word mean?

And I'm a young man, that wishes he wasn't young because I don't actually enjoy interacting with people my age for the most part.

If I were an alien, I'd smite them with a brick using telekenesis!

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

And I'm a young man, that wishes he wasn't young because I don't actually enjoy interacting with people my age for the most part.

Don't do it man. Love your youth - you sound like a smart person, use it for good. I had a similar (probably like most) youth. Smite not. You'll only regret it later.

Observe50, Thanks for sharing your experiences btw. Perhaps I have neglected my duty.
What you must go through is more than likely reserved only for the strong & brave.

What I believe is irrelevant, this isn't about me, its about people like you coming forth.

Please keep this thread alive the best you can and anyone else for that matter.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I guess I can understand where you young ones are coming from. I do have a grandson your age, so even though I am "old" I do understand.

However, I am assuming if you are at this site you must have some interest in this subject.

All I wish I could get through to you is there is different life that is here within our waters and that they are more intelligent then us and they study us. We would do and we do do the same with them when we can get our hands on them.

I do think that many of you at this moment have your hormones going wacky with that picture of that sexy female with glasses, lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
observe50

Considering your experiencies, has somebody in your family, friends, neighbors, been partially or totally witness of what happened to you?

Are you completly sure that those experiencias are in fact physical ones? Why?

Do u recall anything after your experiencies that could corroborate to yourself or anybody else that in fact something happened before?

What does your family/friends think about those experiencies?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Don't do it man. Love your youth - you sound like a smart person, use it for good. I had a similar (probably like most) youth. Smite not. You'll only regret it later.

Observe50, Thanks for sharing your experiences btw. Perhaps I have neglected my duty.
What you must go through is more than likely reserved only for the strong & brave.

What I believe is irrelevant, this isn't about me, its about people like you coming forth.

Please keep this thread alive the best you can and anyone else for that matter.
I generally just don't associate with them. I have a few friends, but at the same time, I find lots of things about them that bother me. I suppose I just wish that I had more intelligent people to converse with.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

I come from a wealthy and strong bloodline!! I have secrets...I just can't share them and even when you are in the family you still are left in dark....so maybe that’s why I come here to drop hints here and there....tooo see what people know and what I might learn from them...but there seems to be a lot of bull# here....

I have a lot of fun though

Sorry, but comments like that just add to the BS & hype.

But you are bound to ' wheres the proof' scenario of which none you will be able to provide etc etc etc....

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are force at work greater than we could imagine, however all thing being equal, where humanity is today - that is what we mere meat sacks require - some sort of tangible proof.

Peoples word over an electronic impersonal medium - means nothing to most.

Believe what you want dear.....
I was just saying that he was right....and I do come from a wealthy family whose bloodline is strong...Why would I b/s about that??? I'm proud of my family and where I come from...
My father is an amazing engineer and inventor and I will not take hearing that you think I am b/s...

Ok I'll show you one great man in my family

Here is a link to my great great grandfather....

www.rootsweb.com...

Also take a look at my father's company he owns, runs, and is the inventor of the sealant....
And this is just one of his companies

www.seal-tite.com...

And my mom's side I will not even start with...
My mother tries to arrange my marriage...
And sent me to strict all girl private catholic schools
She is trying to make sure I marry the into the right family and I hate this

www.ssacad.com...

I grew up with nannies, guards, maids, cooks.....

And I do not b/s....when I turned 19 I rebelled against my family and moved away and lived an extremely poor and sad life...but I wanted to. I did everything for myself....

And well....having the power that my parents have w/o getting into details....
I'm back living in the same town as their louisiana home and working for the family....
I can't complain though.

I do believe in equality....but don't tell me I'm b/s....
You don't know me and therefore...you have no idea...

I'm not saying that an alien and UFO are existing in my computer
That is b/s !! And that is what I am talking about......along with a few other off the wall topics.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hahaha

I like that....thanks for throwing some humor in

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

15! you seem very mature for 15....like I was!!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Not only was I very very old, wrinkled and ugly I was standing in dirt and as far as I could see was dirt I saw nothing no plant, no animal, no insect or no human.

Not only were old, wrinkled, and ugly; but you were also standing a big puddle of mud. This keeps getting better and better.

You say you are now an old woman correct? With teenage grandchildren? That would make you anywhere from mid 60's to mid 80's right? I have a grandma who is in that range and she wouldn't know the first thing about posting on internet forums. If you have been having these experiences for so long wouldn't you find a better place to spread your story?

More, you seem to frequently use the words pissed, yeah, bull# etc. Words that I would rarely hear out of the mouth of any older person I've been associated with. Before I found out you were an alledgedly old woman I envisioned you as a 20-40 year old guy.

Your story seems to have taken a turn toward the more believable, but to me it still doesn't add up and I'm not quite sure you aren't a middle-aged guy having fun duping succeptable believers. Its done all the time.

I remain skeptical. Tell us more.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

15! you seem very mature for 15....like I was!!

Well...that's a good thing to hear. I hear it frequently these days.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, Captain I'm 57 years old but not dead yet, I have my senior moments. I have custody of some of my grandchildren they help keep me young. Bullsh............. and pi&&ed are only a few words I have used. Yup grandma has used that 4 letter word to. I guess you have figured by now I'm not a regular cookie baking grandma. Actually I rather play the spongebob square pants game ON THE COMPUTER IT HELPS WITH MY EYE AND HAND CORDINATION my goal is 4 million and I'm almost there. lol. I not good with the computer but I was given an old one and I wing it.

JH The best I can tell you is this. Until you have your own sighting or experience you probably will never understand how it works.

Let me tell you exactly how I was told about the tracking device.

I am with the one I go to he is standing to the right of me. We are in a small room the walls look like white drywall the only thing I notice in this room is a table up over in the right hand corner. I see only one thing on this table and it looks like an ordinary small human microscope. The one I am with motions for me to go to the table. When we are at the table he motions for me to look into the microscope. What I see is black and square. He communicates that this is the tracking device and that they had to greatly magnify it just for me to see. (he did tell me the number but I don't remember it) He communicated that it is smaller then anything any human could ever imagine.

He moved back and motioned for me to go through a side door that I had not noticed before. This area is very small there is a half wall then glass going up, he motions for me to look through the glass. I see what looks like two x-rays hanging on the wall back there. My eyes catch a human male walk in from the left. (let me tell you of this man) He is tall wearing a long white lab. coat that went to just below his knees. His plants were black and his shoes were shiny black. The man had black hair that was greying on the side and he looked Italian to me.

Anyhow, this man comes in from the left and he has this long pointer stick in his right hand. He walks over to the first x-ray and points to a certain area. The one I am with communicates: this is where the tracking device is located. I studied the picture it is located in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe. He communicated to me that it can be located but we would need to use our most sophificated equipment and we would have to look long and hard and we still wouldn't be sure, but he said it can be located.

JH No one in my family has ever made mention to having anything happen to them however, I feel as if the grandkids I have here just don't have recall. They have come to me with blood soaked pillows and this year I was waken only to turn my head and see into the other room red sparkles over my granddaughters when I became aware they were gone instantly. My granddaughter then talked as if in her sleep for a second. I also fell off to sleep.

As with anything all I can do is share. If nothing else maybe you will remember some of the things I tell you AND ONE DAY THESE TRUTHS WILL COME TO LIGHT.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not good with the computer yet are familiar with internet shorthand and conspiracy forums? If you are who you say you are than I would consider you a credible witness. But the thing is I'm not sure that you ARE who you say you are.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My grandson helped me with some stuff and the rest I was told to just get on here and hit keys and symbols and see what happens. I know lol stands for laughing out loud and a few others but I'm sure I'm not up on all. Oh yeah, almost forgot in the beginning I had to look in a book called.......... computers for dummies. (ha! ha!)

I just happen to remember about u2u's and I'm not really sure if I can do that right. I forget they are here on this site so if anyone sends me one I may not answer because I don't think about checking most of the time.

Captain all I can say is maybe you just have to go with your gut feeling about me and I guess I have no other choice then to accept how or what you think of me.

oops! I also want to say finding things is easy just type them in and see what comes up. With this site I believe someone wrote about this site when I was at another site and I checked it out. And watch this I know how to use those funny faces too>.........

[edit on 25-7-2006 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join