It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So, observe50, you are a starseed, What I want to know is , what happened to your alien body after the transfer ? Can you dematerialize with your human body ?
Do you have a space ship ?

How old were you when your soul transfered to human body and how old was the human body when you transfered, were you a born human baby ? I mean did your soul transfered to a new born baby or a 6 year dying girl ?

I know that some starseeds like you can dematerialize..

I hope you answer my questions,

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
LOL...

10 pages of replies people. 10!

Look at the freaking title!!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have to give it up to you!, that was a real nice post. i enjoy reading all the respones.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
Believe what you want dear.....
I was just saying that he was right....and I do come from a wealthy family whose bloodline is strong...Why would I b/s about that??? I'm proud of my family and where I come from...
My father is an amazing engineer and inventor and I will not take hearing that you think I am b/s...
etc etc etc.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

Tetraspace, my BS comment wasn't directed at your family/life.

By the sounds of it you are one of the fortunate 5% and more strength to you. You sound somewhat grounded and I appreciate that - more people in your fortunate position could stand to learn from you.

Without de railing this thread anymore, in light of what we are discussing, wealth and everything that goes with it is irrelevant and with that your previous statement outlining your position of wealth has no bearing other than creating a distinction between you and other fine member of this board.

But I'm not here to impose or influence, say what you want to say. Please continue....

Peace.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
My grandson helped me with some stuff and the rest I was told to just get on here and hit keys and symbols and see what happens. I know lol stands for laughing out loud and a few others but I'm sure I'm not up on all. Oh yeah, almost forgot in the beginning I had to look in a book called.......... computers for dummies. (ha! ha!)

I just happen to remember about u2u's and I'm not really sure if I can do that right. I forget they are here on this site so if anyone sends me one I may not answer because I don't think about checking most of the time.

Captain all I can say is maybe you just have to go with your gut feeling about me and I guess I have no other choice then to accept how or what you think of me.

oops! I also want to say finding things is easy just type them in and see what comes up. With this site I believe someone wrote about this site when I was at another site and I checked it out. And watch this I know how to use those funny faces too>.........

[edit on 25-7-2006 by observe50]

Gut feelings aren't satisfying enough and is it our duty as a UFO community to seek out and remove any con-men, jokestors or loons. It makes us look better and more serious.

Now I'm keeping an open mind because that is an important characteristic of anyone in such a field, in fact it is mandatory. You may be who you say you are. You might just be a starseed, an alien soul sent from another planet. But you also might not be. You might be making this whole thing up. Or you might have been deluded in some way. Only you at this point know the truth for certain. And that truth is what we are out to find.

Are you saying that in all the years of your travels and dealings with these extraterrestrials you don't have in your possession one photograph which you took, one artificact, one tool or token which these beings have given to you? Have you got anything else to offer besides your word that " I'm an alien spirit."

If this is your story why are you wasting time telling it to us on a conspiracy forum. You should be out speaking to the UFO community. Also, how can all diseases be cured by plant roots? Did they fail to tell you this? Do you know this? Why hasn't hundreds of years of science and research not uncovered something so blatantly under our noses? Do you know why they choose you? How is it that you know you are an alien spirit? Did they tell you? Because you don't sound that different from the rest of us. In fact I know human souls who are much weirder and more eccentric than you.

Also, could you provide a picture of yourself for verification.

I promise I won't stalk you...

[edit on 25-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
2013 you ask a good question all I can tell you is I don't know where my soul body is. I don't have a space ship and when I am on a ship they are just called ships they are air and water ships. I was born as most human babies are born. I have no way of getting in touch. They may come a few times close together or may not come for years MANY MANY YEARS.

Captain I share because I really did think many of you are curious and want to know. Why me, I guess the only answer I can give you is the one I have already written about. If you remember when I was little and told about the roots of plants I had asked why and he communicated to me that they knew my soul was innocent and pure and I would always want to do what was right.

The UFO Community well, there might be a few good ones but most of them are just out to be right and prove everyone else wrong.

Let me tell you this. One time when I was with the one I go to (we never used names) he was showing me a model of the human brain (I was young so I hope it was a model.) Anyway he communicated this to me: Humans use little of there brain they do not know how to use it but they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. He continues by communicating that we try to hard through science to prove things we must just use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the ones we always overlook. All I can do is give you an example such as if you ask a child what color is a apple without thought they will say red. If you ask a scientist the answer might be well, that depends on the type of apple you are talking about there are different types blah! blah! blah! when the answer is red.

You must remember this: They (Grey's) consider us a stupid species so they made the answers the simplest our scientist have to stop thinking about there intelligence and figuring things with simpler thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Seems to me like using more thought requires using more of your brain.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hello again,

So you can not dematerialize....like other aliens..

Can walk-ins dematerialize ? Do you know about that ?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've always heard that greys were a malevolent specie., then again, I've heard the same thing about us reptilians. Shame on Icke for promoting such lies! Hissssss!!! I really want my tail back...so I can tail slap some people. I find these two bulbs of fat on my posterior very awkward.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The problem is this Observe:

There are many people around the world you make claims similar in nature to yours but not in detail. They claim to be starseeds, aliens, (alien souls:up
, human channelers for aliens (like Earth Sister on this website) etc. Much of the time these stories don't corroborate and sometimes they quite obviously contradict.

What this means is that if one person out of the bunch was telling the truth, a lot of other people weren't. Which group do you fall into Observe? Is there anything you can offer us that would lead us to your story over someone elses?

ps. Laiguana

You're a very strange person.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
2013 I can not dematerialize. I am a human just as you are human and I only know that my soul is that of a Grey because I have been shown and told so by them.

Captain I can understand what your saying and all I can tell you is there are different species and I only know of the Grey's that I go to. When it does come to the Grey's the humans might just think they are malevolent. One of the first things you have to realize is the human species is the way the human species is and other species are the way they are. We may not like there ways and they might not like our ways. Doesn't mean we are right or they are right this is just the way it is.

Here is an interesting word "interfere". The Grey's are not supposed to interfere but if you ask a human who is having abductions they will say... well they are interfering in my life and they would be right from our point of view. If you want to look at it from the Grey's point of view they don't consider it interfering into a abductee's life because they consider Earth theres and how can you interfere with what you consider yours. lol I guess every species has there loopholes.

Many of the abductee's are used for studies and testing for the new species they have been trying to create. Other abductee's are given information and let to roam until the day they come upon this information within themselves and start to bring what they know to fruitation. They study all this and how long it takes for things to come to light so to say. There are good Grey's and Grey's that we just don't understand.

Captain I don't ask you to believe what I write, I am just sharing. Take note to some of the things I do right and one day when they come to light maybe you will remember you heard or read that somewhere.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
my soul is that of a Grey because I have been shown and told so by them.

Captain I can understand what your saying and all I can tell you is there are different species and I only know of the Grey's that I go to.

Hi observe50. Could you clarify a couple of things for me. Thanks...

I have seen many descriptions of "Grays" and popular opinion seems to be that they are "engineered entities" and other similar descriptions would be glorified robots, EBE's, Biological Entities etc. In addition to these insights, it is therefore also reported that the Grays are Soulless, they are manufactured biologically to serve another souled species.

In addition, other reports have mentioned that there are many different species that we would call "the grays" and this is a human term and not the term they would give themselves therby, this description of them being "the grays" is far from accurate.

I mention this because this differs from your own posts and I wonder what your response would be to these statements regarding their soul and their identity/description/name.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is what I can tell you of the ones I have seen or the ones I go to.

I know of three sizes of Grey's. The short ones which I just call the shorties. These are the Protectors and Gatherer's of humans and plants.
Let me try to explain this correctly.

The Grey's consider the Earth theres meaning it is there laboratory. There are also other species here. All species lets say do there thing but if another species interferes with what the Grey's are doing or what they consider theres the Grey's will do battle with these others. I was told that they try to take these battles out of our waters because THEY DO NOT WANT THERE SHIPS CRASHING ON OUR LAND.

The tall Grey's are Doctor's, Scientist, Teachers and Monitor's.

The very very tall ones are the Elders. They have the knowledge but they are also Surgeons, Scientist and the Main Monitors.

I have read on sights that where people talk about Grey's that are Greenish in color or yellowish. etc. I have never seen these so I can't validate it but it doesn't mean they don't exist. I have read like yourself they are souless I can't validate this either because my soul does come from a Grey. I know the ones I interact with are living beings that are focused on the job at hand and that time has no meaning nor does money.

I have a faint memory of being told something like they are trying to correct a wrong that the others have done. I assume they meant the other Grey's have done, but I don't know.

Like I told you there are different species some tall, some short, some fat, some thin, some good, some bad,..... and some different colors.

I can tell you this when I had the audio/visual put in the ones that did this were not Grey's but they work with the Greys. I was hazy when I took notice and I didn't see much but they were light brown or tannish brown/beige and wrinkled.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi observe ,

1- What is audio/visual , did they put it in your brain ? Can you hear them, do they talk to you like that ?

2- You were born a baby but you do remember when you were grey as a child in the space ship before you came as a baby right ??

Thanks for your replies..

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You didn't answer what he said about the Grey's not really being called the Grey's by themselves. What are the Grey's really called by eachother?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, if we are going to have a discussion based on your alledged experiences I wouldn't mind asking some questions:

Will there ever be a day of contact? Or will they carry out their research without our knowledge of them forever?

Also, has the military been covering up information on these extraterrestrials?

Many abductees report bad experiences. They felt like lab rats without control. Others say their experience was not bad and that the ET's even asked consent to carry out experiments.

Would you mind explaining how this all fits together.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know if this really counts but my grandmother accused my mother's birth of being the result of a nephilim or alien abduction she said she was taken away and had congress with nonhumans ( she was the mother of 12 children though! that by itself is digusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantheria
I don't know if this really counts but my grandmother accused my mother's birth of being the result of a nephilim or alien abduction she said she was taken away and had congress with nonhumans ( she was the mother of 12 children though! that by itself is digusting.

That is a horrifying thing to know about.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
IMO, I do not believe a thread such as this deserves a place in ATS. I like to take ATS serious and such a thread should be in the BTS forum. In my eyes conspiracy theorists often get ridiculed for their un-ignorant (and un-media spoon fed) ways.
A thread declaring some users are aliens and a completely fabricated story, without proof, without a credible source, well I think it puts us to shame!

I'm sorry if I appear ignorant, but it is my love of ATS that makes me think this. I fully support ATS but if threads such as this were widespread, I definitely wouldn't reccomend friends/ family to visit- anyway, enough of my rant.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Knights I'm sorry if you feel what I write is not a worthwhile thing for the ATS site.
I did think ATS was for sharing truths. You can be a conspiracy theoriest but until you have an experience that's all you will ever be "a theorist." I would think it would interest you to know things about a different species of life. You can yell proof proof and I can yell you prove me wrong. If you read what I write weather on this thread or another keep what I say about the Grey's in memory because one day YOU just might see them come to light.

Pantheria in case I didn't understood your message can I ask you why you think it is disgusting for a woman to have many children

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join