It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actually coming here and trying to share with you does qualify me as a real stupid human.

Oops! almost forgot you Captain. If there is one thing I could do it would be you having your big event with a being but sorry it doesn't work that way and you probably know that.

Oh, and one last thing, I am not a prophet. Where you came up with that I don't know. I have never made a claim of being a prophet and never will. I am a human sharing with you what I "DO" know about one species of life.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
observe50, please feel free to share all you can recall: events, time, location, estimated duration, details about the experience. It's going to be useful in any event that needs data correlation with others supposed abduction/encounters cases. In that way, I think you can contribute in a positive way.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Oops! almost forgot you Captain. If there is one thing I could do it would be you having your big event with a being but sorry it doesn't work that way and you probably know that.

"It doesn't work that way" is a loop hole. Despite your extraordinary claims you have failed to provide us any insight into your experiences or any piece of useful information. If you can communicate with these beings than why can't you provide us with the things mentioned? Why can't you give us answers that couldn't be thought up by any good writer or practical jokester? You make an extraordinary claim, and you haven't come up with anything extraordinary or mundane for that matter to support it.

You've made the claim, now start being useful instead of complaining about humanities evil and what not.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would actually be interested to see if anyone really is an alien, or a star-seed, a lot of people beleave they exist so I am sure one or two of them use this forum.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Originally posted by Tetraspace
I'm an alien....or least that is what other people think...

Most girls have rumors of them being sluts or whores....

I have rumors about me being a witch, alien, demon......EVEN the Devil LOL

AND....I totally don't dress or act Goth or practice any crazy religions. I have no religion...and I'm extremely lovable and cry when I see the evil and hate in the world

MY X B/F! Went around telling everyone that I'm not human!!! and was serious about it....

I hate when I hear..."sooo I heard the funniest thing about you....that you are an alien or witch or something of that nature".....of course followed by a laugh...and I'm like,"If I was a witch I would cast a spell for someone to fix my window and pay my bills...while I go live it up in Europe for a few months."

Grrr....

If I even told you the things he claims....you guys would be like WTF??
I just think he well ummm never met someone like me......just like everyone tells me.....I'm just not your average person....
But the last time I checked....I seemed to be what is called human LOL.....

I just never expected for some people lives that I touched to go around calling me alien, witch.....anything not human???

I find it quite amusing....

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Tetraspace]
Hahahahahhahahaha. Throw a brick at him.

Or wait....make one come down from the sky and rape him, since you know...you're a witch and all that.....then fly off i na spaceship because...we all know you're an alien too.
That guy sounds like a douche.

Ohhh he is lol....that's why he is an x....

I was young and stupid when I dated him...lol

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
But the sad thing about it....is some people kind of believe him....but not in a negative way.... (Some do though)

B/c most people claim that I have a presence about me that is captivating and all they want to do is try to figure me out....b/c they have not come across anyone like that....and they will say that it is almost "alien"

And, I'm thinking....well I wish I could figure myself out too....lol

And, I've noticed that people fall in love with me very very very easily...I will just hang out with someone for a day and the next thing I know...they are telling me that they love me and they have not felt like they could love anyone again until they met me...and that’s from just hanging out and talking all day!!!

This made it difficult to date b/c it all became very confusing when everyone I dated told me they loved me.???

I don’t know I guess being different (something not understood) makes others say it's unhuman....magical....ALIEN....

That’s another one I hear, that hanging out with me can be magical.

I wish I could figure it out myself though.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Maybe it's your voice. I was engaged to a girl a long time ago and other than her extreme beauty and giving nature it was her voice that was so unique. It was literally like velvet. Soft, smooth and wispy. I have never heard another voice that even came close since.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

But the sad thing about it....is some people kind of believe him....but not in a negative way.... (Some do though)

B/c most people claim that I have a presence about me that is captivating and all they want to do is try to figure me out....b/c they have not come across anyone like that....and they will say that it is almost "alien"

And, I've noticed that people fall in love with me very very very easily...I will just hang out with someone for a day and the next thing I know...they are telling me that they love me and they have not felt like they could love anyone again until they met me...and that’s from just hanging out and talking all day!!!

This made it difficult to date b/c it all became very confusing when everyone I dated told me they loved me.???

I don’t know I guess being different (something not understood) makes others say it's unhuman....magical....ALIEN....

Well, you probably are a very interesting person, and by the looks of it, you're a beautiful woman..soo that could be part of it!

But I don't think you're be an alien!

[edit on 24-7-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can not contact them it doesn't work that way. If they have something they want to show or tell me they take me. When they took me a few years ago it was to put in the audio/visual and this is how they programmed me with the cures for all known viruses.

Sometimes they can come a few times within weeks and other times they did not come for years. With me this is not extraordinary it's just the way it is and has always been.

Let me start from the early days and tell you when I was little and what it was like.

I am on one of the ships with the one I go to. I can tell you that it is very natural for me to be with the one I go to he is like a teacher and part of the family. We are sitting he is in front of me but back somewhat. These are the words he is telling me.

We are not here to take over the Earth we can not survive here there is to much oxygen in your air. We are not here to interfere and would confer to interfere only one time and that is if you were about to destroy Earth if you destroy Earth you will destroy our Laboratory. We monitor the entire Earth and everything on it what you have for weapons are as toys but they can destroy.

Pieces of memories pieces that I am allowed to remember. I am on one of the ships I am young let me tell you of this ship. It is a gathering ship one of the smaller ones. It is very dark greenish/grey. This ship is circular the rooms are on the inside and there is a walkway that goes all the way around the ship and this walkway is devided into section with doors. I am standing in the walkway with the one I go to he is to the right of me, he is saying he needs to put what is called a breathing apparatus to my nose because I can't breathe the air where we are going. He moves back and takes something from the wall behind us he returns and puts his hand to my nose but I see of feel nothing. We begin to move forward I notice I am walking and he is gliding above the flooring. I stop as does he and I ask how come when you talk your mouth doesn't move he tells me that he talks by what is known as telepathy and that one day I would be able to do it to but I would have to practice very hard for a very long time. We continue around the walkway and I notice he is greyish white almost translucent. We pass a doorway to his right and I try to look in, we stop and what I see looks like a small Doctor's examination room he tells me not to worry I would not be going in there because I was there for a more important reason and I asked what? He said that one day I would heal people and I asked why? He said that they knew my soul was innocent and pure and I would always want to do what was right. We continue and come to this wall that looks like glass floor to almost ceiling I stop as does he. The room inside is large and very brightly lit there are rows of beautiful green plants and along the walls are larger standing plants or small trees. I see one of the shorties as I call the small ones. He has his back to us and is leaving the room it appears he just finished caring for the plants. I asked where did all the plants come from and he said we collect them from all over the Earth. This is when he looked down to me and said remember this: ALL DISEASES CAN BE CURED FROM THE ROOTS OF PLANTS. I closed my eyes and told myself to remember these words ALL DISEASES CAN BE CURED FROM THE ROOTS OF PLANTS.

We continue a short way and come to this wall the one I am with raises his hand and a door opens. We enter this room is more longer then wide. Over to the right is a very very tall Grey he is monitoring what looks like a wall of lights and buttons. I sense he is monitoring the ship and making sure everything is working correctly. The one I am with motions for me to croos the room and to sit. This is the only chair in the room, it is large and quite comfortable. He says he needs to put what are called headphones over my head and they will cover my ears not to be afraid these will not hurt me. After he did that he says that I am to look forward a screen is going to come up and pictures are going to flash very quickly but I will understand. I think how am I going to understand I am just a little kid. He leans in front of me and pushes a buttom on the console in front of me then this screen appears. Pictures start slowly here and there then they start to flash very quickly at all different areas all over the screen and I can still remember feeling very proud of myself because I understood.

All I can tell you now is I saw people, places, things and events from all over the Earth. The last thing I saw was this very old ugly wrinkled woman wearing black with a black scarf tied under her chin. It was several years ago when I finally realized those were events I would see in my lifetime and that I was going to be that old ugly wrinkled woman.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by observe50]

[edit on 24-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic 12
I would actually be interested to see if anyone really is an alien, or a star-seed, a lot of people beleave they exist so I am sure one or two of them use this forum.

I'd go one step further and say 'if the phenomena' is true, there may be more. Some may not even be aware, but find themselves lurking in hope of some pivotal thread.

Just a thought,

Tetra, everything aside, if thats you in that avatar, you will have to forgive the male race, because your appearance is somewhat 'easy on the eye' and depending on the age of the males in question, that will be the basis of their love initially.
I'm sure you offer more than good looks, but again just a thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Well, you probably are a very interesting person, and by the looks of it, you're a beautiful woman..soo that could be part of it!

But I don't think you're be an alien!

You're sweet
Thank you for the kind comments......

lol...I don't think I'm alien either....
It's other people who think that and the core of me doesn't feel human

but I do have incredible strength and pull out of major accidents almost completly unharmed..

For instance...my mood says, hurt...

When I was camping in the swamps this weekend I flew off my horse while he was wide open (a full gallop) I hit hard ground bounced three times and was flung into the woods.....got up...chased him down jumped back on him and rode the rest of the day thru the woods and swamps

My friend riding behind me said they'd never seen anything like that and thought I was seriously hurt....

I'm fine just sore....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

All I can tell you now is I saw people, places, things and events from all over the Earth. The last thing I saw was this very old ugly wrinkled woman wearing black with a black scarf tied under her chin. It was several years ago when I finally realized those were events I would see in my lifetime and that I was going to be that old ugly wrinkled woman.

what a way to think of yourself: old, wrinkled and ugly.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not only was I very very old, wrinkled and ugly I was standing in dirt and as far as I could see was dirt I saw nothing no plant, no animal, no insect or no human.

MAYBE THIS IS WHY I SAY EVERYONE HAS TO START WORKING TOGETHER before it is to late to even start.

I don't think any of you want the Earth to become this because of greed and stupidity of a few bad seeds. If you don't care about your life then think of your children and your grandchildren.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
[Nested quote removed]

Tetraspace,

Don't mention it

But flying off of a horse and bouncing 3 times, then being flung into the woods...at which point you get up and chase down a horse and ride it again....is AMAZING. I would've thought you were hurt too. I believe I would've been if that were me. Maybe you're just more blessed than other people are, and are able to withstand extreme situations like the one you've described a lot easier than others are...and naturally too.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Everyone knows Captain Kirk is responsible for a universal diaspora of human alien hybrids. They're forming an alliance as we type and are headed to earth to claim their rightful inheritance and all the lost time and love.

It may be something in the zietgiest of human consciousness, this hybrid business. I suspect weakened psyches are vulnerable to cosmic conciousness. Or there could be something to those Stitchen extrapolations. Especially given the Fatima revelations about some people seeing UFO's and the Jesuit influence on their interpretations. Some Indian tribes trace their ancestry to the Pleaidies.

All life on earth can trace its genetic ancestry to the sea sponge, the original stem cell, but the sudden proliferation and diversities seem to defy current paradigms and lend themselves to design theories.

tetraspace, of course every man's going to fall in love with you, you're good-looking, young, smart and from the sounds of it rich. Don't listen to a word they say and wait for someone really worthy. When I read your post about people liking you and sensing something deep in you, my dog wagged his tail in his sleep! lol

Watch out for Kirk, he's a player - the illegitimate hybrid offspring are coming for him.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
BANG! ON THE MONEY! GIVE THE MAN A CIGAR!

[edit on 7/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

tetraspace, of course every man's going to fall in love with you, you're good-looking, young, smart and from the sounds of it rich. Don't listen to a word they say and wait for someone really worthy. When I read your post about people liking you and sensing something deep in you, my dog wagged his tail in his sleep! lol

Wow! I love animals I'm soo good with them....you kind of hit the nail on the head...

I come from a wealthy and strong bloodline!! I have secrets...I just can't share them and even when you are in the family you still are left in dark....so maybe that’s why I come here to drop hints here and there....tooo see what people know and what I might learn from them...but there seems to be a lot of bull# here....

I have a lot of fun though

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There's a lot of bull# everywhere in my humble opinion. But within this place, and many places, I think there are always a small group of people that supply us with the goods, and leave the bull# out of it.

Anyone here to have discussions knows who they are. The people starting trouble an fabricating the bullcrap for this board should:

1.Die in a car fire

2.Get a life

or

3.Just not post here at all

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yeah people bullshi& but don't you ever get a gut feeling when someone is telling a truth.

I know I am a lousy writer but I couldn't be more serious then when I share what I know and what I have been shown and told with all of you.

Yes I get pi&&ed sometimes and I guess it is because I truly do want to share with you what I have experienced and most of you just make light or fun of it.

I am truly trying to share a gift with you and I guess it hurts that you don't or you can't feel in your heart my love and feeling I feel for this Earth and the people.

There have been times when I have wanted to give up on the human race and to tell the one I go to Earth is beyond help. When I get to this point it always seems that someone does something innocent and kind and I feel hope.

Please all I ask is that you find love in yourself and spread that love to your family and friends.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Please all I ask is that you find love in yourself and spread that love to your family and friends.

Beautiful!! Can't agree more!! Mwah!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join