It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi Mr Lear,

I read lots of your posts, and its a honour able to talk with you...
I am following this thread, and reading it for days.

My question to you is what do you think about the Ancient India, their knowledge about the creator and other sciences.

Have you read this www.world-mysteries.com...

The Ancient India had a mean to calculate the civilization age etc.
The hindu religion talks about reincarnation in detail. hindus have a great knowledge about the birth-death cycle. i am impressed by their beliefs.

please, I want to know about your thoughts.
And again thanks for sharing your knowledge.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi Mr Lear,

i posted a question it seems it is not coming here or maybe my mistake somewhere... here i go again.

Its a honour asking youa a question,
My question is what do you think about the Ancient india, here ia a link Ancient india

Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Paul the seeker

I want to play a lil game.

I will give you this text and you will tell me if you agree or disagree at the points ok?

This is pretty much my perspective right now and i'd like to know how much you agree to that. I've been studying this stuff for nearly 2 years now.

1)The Reptilians rule this world.

I disagree

2)They have created us, interfered with our history and "played gods" often, and especially with the egyptians.

I disagree that they created us. I agree that they hang out and play games with us.

3)We were created by them, they bio engineered the grey species to overwatch us and do the intelligence work.

I disagree.

4)Their goal is to bring out the NWO and use us as their slaves to further enlarge their imperium.

I disagree

5)They are the reason for satanic worship, and the satanic leadership of the world, such as Freemasons, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati etc.

I don't know. There are many species of reps.

6) They are able to shapeshift and live amongst us that we don't notice.

I agree.

I know that you know, that the Earth or even the whole galaxy runs a circle of time, being restarted inbetween.

You could describe it like that. Our scientists have reround time 3 times now in an effort to fix something. Each time they reround time it made whatever the problem was worse. I have no more details than what I just told you.

Now, i read on some sites that also tell alot about the Annunaki ( Reptilian agenda ) are in charge of the tool that builds up this matrix, this virtual reality that withholds us ( -> souls

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
John,
Please do not forget to reply my above question.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I was type rated in 23 aircraft over 12,500 pounds and held more Federal Aviation Administation Certificates than any other airman and that record still stands. At one time I held 17 world speed records including speed around the world in the Lear Jet set in 1966.

With all your experience with aviation, I just wonder how you'd take to one day being able to fly one of those large triangle craft people are reporting...and with all your knowledge of how aircraft work, how personally do you think those mysterious triangle craft function?
Your theories...............?

[edit on 29-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi John,

I have never posted on any of your forum's so i would just like to start by saying thank you for sharing your theories as i find them fascinating. I also believe you are genuine with your beliefs and admire your aviation history. It simply doesnt make sense for someone at (hope you dont mind me saying) the twighlight of a successful life, to completely tarnish thier reputation by making these stories up.

However, after doing some research i find one question which you tend to dodge. I would like to ask how or why you think no-one in the scientific community has detected any evidence at all of these alien races? Surely there should be some kind of radio signals, pictures from large independant telescopes etc? Is it your opinion that they use another type of communication and if so, do you have any theory as to what? Im sure you have had this question before however i havent had any joy searching for your responses. Maybe it is a window to the truth to master their communication systems, i realise their technology maybe light years ahead of us however an ET radio surely could be manufactured more easily, than a fully fleged flying craft. If we had a clue, who knows, maybe we can tune into Lunar FM.

Finally, i do not discount your ideas as some of the evidence you present is undeniably intriguing to say the least.

I realise you are very busy so dont worry if you dont have time to respond.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
until Mr. Lear answers, as a close observber of a huge triangle back in ' 86, thought I would share some non-pilot thoughts on the craft. The one we saw was at least 100 meters in between each of three red lights, one at each tip on the triangle. It was pointed North, with one red light ' leading' the thing and the two other red lights at the rear. It was flying ' flat ', if you know what I mean.

It was no more than about 250-300 feet above our heads, and totally silent. I was afraid for a moment, as having stopped a motorcycle on the side of a desterted country road late at night..if that thing had settled down on us we wopuld have been a grease spot, and that crossed my mind for a moment. It drifted over us, although anything that huge and that felt like it weighed a million tons could hardly be said to ' drift '. I mean that it moved very slowly, no more than 10 mph and silent. It had a FEWEL to it..hard to explain. You could TELL that there were intelligent beings on board flying it..why I don't know but thats what it felt like.

I could not make out any markings or detail under the thing..it was dark,, and a dark night with no moon as I recall. But the triangle blotted out the stars as it passed over, and I recall being freaked out as to the size..it was simply massive. Thank God I had a witnes with me!!

But flight controls should be simple: up and down and left and right..anti gravity should be directable when finessed to make sharp moves and stops with no inertia effects..but again Mr. lear is the pilot and should give his take on it. All I can tell you as an up close witness to a huge triangle, it is an awesome sight, and scary too if it gets overhead..

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by communicator

Hi Mr Lear,

I read lots of your posts, and its a honour able to talk with you...
I am following this thread, and reading it for days.

My question to you is what do you think about the Ancient India, their knowledge about the creator and other sciences.

The Ancient India had a mean to calculate the civilization age etc.
The hindu religion talks about reincarnation in detail. hindus have a great knowledge about the birth-death cycle. i am impressed by their beliefs.

Thanks for the post communicator and sorry for the delay in answering. I am impressed also with India and the Hindu religion. A few years ago (2001) I had the good fortune to fly for Air India for 6 weeks flying the Hadj. I got to spend time in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Calcutta and Ahmadabad.

In the book "Introductory Space Science Volume II Department of Physics USAF" (Edited by Major Donald G. Carpenter and Lt. Col. Edward R. Therelson Chapter 13 Unidentified Flying Objects (page 18) they discuss an intriguing story in one of the oldest chronicles of India…The Book of Dzyan:

The book is a group of "story teller" legends which were finally gathered in manuscript form when man learned to write. One of the stories is of a small group of beings who supposedly came to Earth many thousands of years ago in a metal craft which orbited the Earth several times before landing.

As told in the Book "These beings lived to themselves and were revered by the humans among whom they had settled. But eventually differences arose among them and they divided their numbers, several of the men and women and some children settled in another city, where they were promptly installed as rulers by the awe-stricken populace.

"Separation did not bring peace to these people and finally their anger reached a point where the ruler of the original city took with him a small number of his warriors and they rose into the air in a huge shining metal vessel. While they were many leagues from the city of their enemies, they launched a great shining lance that rode on a beam of light. It burst apart in the city of their enemies with a great ball of flame that shot up to the heavens, almost to the stars.

All those who were in the city were horribly burned and even those who were not in the city - but nearby - were burned also. Those who looked upon the lance and the ball of fire were blinded forever afterward. Those who entered the city on foot became ill and died. Even the dust of the city was poisoned, as were the rivers that flowed through it.

Men dared not go near it, and it gradually crumbled into dust and was forgotten by men."

"When the leader saw what he had done to his own people he retired to his palace and refused to see anyone. Then he gathered about him those warriors who remained, and their wives and children, and they entered their vessels and rose one by one into the sky and sailed away. Nor did they return."

www.cufon.org...

So I would say that India does indeed have an interesting history.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by andre18

With all your experience with aviation, I just wonder how you'd take to one day being able to fly one of those large triangle craft people are reporting...and with all your knowledge of how aircraft work, how personally do you think those mysterious triangle craft function?
Your theories...............?

Thanks for the post andre18. I don't know how these craft are powered or work.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by Grenade

Hi John,
However, after doing some research i find one question which you tend to dodge. I would like to ask how or why you think no-one in the scientific community has detected any evidence at all of these alien races? Surely there should be some kind of radio signals, pictures from large independant telescopes etc? Is it your opinion that they use another type of communication and if so, do you have any theory as to what?

Thanks for the post Grenade. Our government, military and scientists work with and alongside aliens every single day. Some look just like us, some are small and grey, some are very weird looking. I believe that the government works with at least 5 different species but probably more.

But its a secret. Its one of the biggest secrets on earth. And the PTB intend to keep it that way.

All of the SETI nonsense with their radio signals is to pacify the terminally ignorant.

If you think that we are the only ones; if you think that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light; if you think Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon; if you think no one lives on Venus, Mars, Saturn or any of the other planets in our solar system; if you think arab muslims flew Boeing 767's into the World Trade Center towers; if you think nobody lives up there on the moon; then I have surprise for you.

The bad news is you have been misinformed.

The good news is, so has everyone else.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi John,

Thank you for your quick response.

I think you have mis-interpreted my post. I probably selected the wrong word by saying dodge

I think it is completely ignorant to believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe, based on assumption i think there must be millions of species in this universe with at least our own intelligence (with some people there are more intelligent animals already on earth and i mean dogs). I also believe we have bases on the moon and have reverse engineered alien technology. I believe you John, im not here to discredit your story in any way.

WTC7 proves to me that the 9/11 official story is completely false, i do not trust any government as far as i can throw them. I think is plainly obvious that explosives were used to bring down all 3 buildings on that day and at the very least the american government / CIA (or whoever makes these decisions) let it happen / planned the event. Throughout history these false flag operations have been used as a pretext for war and this was no different.

My post was more to try and gain information about the communication systems of ET craft. If we had any sort of clue, with the right funding im sure some boffin would be able to track their signals. Just because no-one has tried doesnt mean it isnt possible. I hope one day your skeptics have to eat their proverbial hats.

Keep up the good work John and i look forward to talking with you soon.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Grenade]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
what do you think of the moon in this Mont-Saint-Michel picture?

(to the mods, i know the pic is huge but send me a u2u on how to have smaller pics and i will learn because i see other peoples pics coming up smaller and you can zoom in, i just don't know how to do that)

[edit on 1-12-2007 by OSSkyWatcher]

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post Grenade. Our government, military and scientists work with and alongside aliens every single day. Some look just like us, some are small and grey, some are very weird looking. I believe that the government works with at least 5 different species but probably more.

But its a secret. Its one of the biggest secrets on earth. And the PTB intend to keep it that way.

Mr Lear, if the secret is as big as you say it is, could you inform me and all of your disciples how YOU actually know and found about this alledged 'Biggest Secret'.
Or can we just all relax and realise it is simply another in your long line of stories?.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey John, what's your take on chemtrails?

I mean you've flown airlaines and such, you can't tell me that your planes were spreading these cloudlike staying particles in the 70s!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Wow, Aristarchus sure is bright!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
An opinion on space travel using technology learned by Bob Lazar at S-4 as told to me.

Many ask the question "How can aliens from distant planets be here if Einstein is correct that nothing can exceed the speed of light?"

Einstein is correct if we qualify that statement by adding, "In a linear direction".

The fact is there are many ways to skin a cat and there maybe several ways to exceed the speed of light but not in a linear direction.

One way to exceed the speed of light is to 'gravity jump".

Most people consider 'the space' in outer space as a vacuum or cold 'nothing'. Although 'space' it is reported to have only one hydrogen atom for every cubic meter, 'space' is actually similar to a fabric. It can be pushed and pulled and twisted.

If you can exert enough 'pull' or 'gravity' or 'gravitational pull' you can actually pull space toward you. You can then wrap it around you and then turn of the gravity generator.

When you turn of the gravity generator you will snap back to the place from where you originally pulled the fabric.

But "snap back" is incorrect in describing what is happening. Stated correctly you are 'coalescing' or 'uniting' or 'fusing' with that piece of space that you drew towards and wrapped around yourself.

To exert this pull we would have to obtain or invent a 'gravity generator' that uses 'gravity amplifiers to focus and amplify the gravity.

Lets assume that we have secured a gravity generator and have it installed in our flying saucer below on the left.

The 'fabric' of space/time is on the upper right. We will assume it is 240.000 miles away.

We will focus our gravity amplifiers on that time/space, turn it on, pull that 'space/time' fabric and wrap it around our flying saucer in a 'heart shape'. Like this:

Now we will turn off our gravity amplifier and we will 'unite' or coalesce' or 'fuse' with that 'space/time' we have pulled toward our craft. It can be a mile, a million miles or what ever our gravity amplifiers are capable of pulling.

And here we are, having turned off the gravity amplifiers, traveled 240,000 miles, to that space/time that we originally pulled toward us.

The distance you can travel (or distortion of space/time created) is wholly dependant on the intensity of the gravitational field that can be produced.

The time it takes to travel (unite, coalesce, fuse) these distances is fractions of a second.

The time it takes the gravity amplifiers to recharge is 12 milliseconds. So in one second you can make about 83 jumps.

That means that using 240,000 miles each hop, in 1 second you can make 83 times 240,000 miles which is approximately 20 million miles. In one minute you can be 1 billion 200 hundred million miles.

You are traveling approximately 107 times the speed of light without violating Einstein's theory.

At that speed it would take you a little over 4 months to get to Zeta Reticuli.

I am sure, however, many aliens can travel much, much faster than that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
what do you think of the moon in this Mont-Saint-Michel picture?

(to the mods, i know the pic is huge but send me a u2u on how to have smaller pics and i will learn because i see other peoples pics coming up smaller and you can zoom in, i just don't know how to do that)

[edit on 1-12-2007 by OSSkyWatcher]

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

OSSkyWatcher, you probably did not expect this answer of what I think of the Moon in this Mont-Saint-Michel picture. This is my opinion only, the Vatican has staffed and funded world class observatories for over 100 years. One of the observatories rests on the roof of the 400 year old palace near Rome.

I feel that the Vatican knows a whole lot more about the Earth's Moon then they have actually shared with and released to the public about what is up there. This is my theory I believe that the Earth's Moon has been super imposed behind the Mount-Saint-Michel photo. I further believe that this photo of the Moon was taken by the 1.8 meter telescope of Mount Grahm International Observatory high above the desert some 10,000 ft. above sea level in South Eastern Arizona. This observatory is run and operated by the direction from the Vatican.

This Moon photo directly behind Mont-Saint-Michel is so incredible that in my opinion this is one of greatest and clearest photos ever taken from Earth.
The 3D depth and holograms clarity indicates to me this was taken by a precision observatory telescope. I believe the Moon was slipped in behind Mont-Saint-Michel photo and no one would ever believe this was done. I hold to my belief that the Moonbies, humanoid lifeforms on the Moon, are alive and well, and it is apparent from these 3D holograms they live on the Moon with their statues, monuments and Moonbie cities. Rik Riley

[edit on 3-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's my birthday today (December 4) and I am 65.

I am reminded that "Life should not be just a journey to the grave with intent of arriving safely, in one well preserved pretty piece. Rather it should be an arrival in a broadside skid with dust and gravel flying, all used up and worn out with a gleeful, defiant shout, "What a helluva ride THAT was!".

I'm probably within 10 years of that broadside skid if not closer. (Actually now that I think about it I might be in the skid with the gravel flying as we speak!) But I just wanted to let you know that my gleeful, defiant shout won't be "What a helluva ride THAT was" even though it was!

No, my gleeful shout will be, "I friggin' told you so!"

Here is a copy of my invitation that my daughters Alli and Jax designed, printed and mailed with all their beautiful, gracious and humorous talents.

My den is too small to have invited all my friends at ATS but I did want to let you know how much I appreciate your inputs and comments, good, bad, insulting, indifferent and a special appreciation to those very few who appreciate the delicious taste of sarcastic, black humor.

When the guests arrive they are each going to be given this card:

I will let you know if any of the stories are worth retelling.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Just wanted to post a 'Happy Birthday' buddy.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I want to wish you a sincere happy birthday. Thanks for the posts and the time you spend here at ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join