It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, Wishing you happy belated birthday...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi John,

I hope you may be able to help, i have heard and read alot of things you have said but so far nothing to do with the "beings" that i was wanting to find out more about, just wondered if you know anything about a silver skinned being? They look ethnic, i have never found anything to do with them in any other forum or online, just wanted to see if you had any knowledge of them?

mcktj

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John that was a very cool gift from Bob.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
HAPPY (belated) Birthday John Lear!

Sorry I missed the party but I've been battling a 101+ degree fever, and several other "things" the past week.

I have to say that after reading the description on that cup I am now positive that Bob knows John very well

In spite all the crap that gets thrown at me personally, and all the disgruntled people who couldn't be polite and got banned accusing us of all sorts of ludicrous things on other sites just because John has a forum here on ATS, I am glad, no I am THRILLED he is here and he enjoys the mental sparring those who can be civil, offer him.

While John doesn't recognize things like "common sense" (how could he given his world view?), or even reality(ditto) for that matter, he is one of the good guys and he certainly makes one wonder and stretch one's mind. While that's not for everyone we are very thankful to have him here for those who do enjoy taking an alternative look at "reality" and discussing its possibilities.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
one step closer to the soul-sucker!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
hello mr Lear its really amazing to be able to talk to you like this becuase i saw an interview on you on a website called project camelot or something like that

since you had the interview can you tell me if you have changed your mind about anything youi have said since you were interviewed?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
jon lear is a guy who does not even know the things he is say are all her say material.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
jon lear is a guy who does not even know the things he is say are all her say material.

First id like to say happy belated birthday John, may you have many more.

Nwomi im sorry that makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
While John doesn't recognize things like "common sense" (how could he given his world view?), or even reality(ditto) for that matter, he is one of the good guys and he certainly makes one wonder and stretch one's mind.

Dear Springer,

I humbly beseech you to provide a reference to 5 posts of John that stretched your mind (hopefully, not in an irreversible way).

best regards

Buddha S.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Dear Springer,
I humbly beseech you to provide a reference to 5 posts of John that stretched your mind (hopefully, not in an irreversible way).

buddhasystem, it's plainly obvious that all of the fresh fruit shops near you must be selling sour grapes.

Give it a rest, as it really makes you look like you're trying to instigate an argument for no apparent reason.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is an honor.

I have seen what is said about the things that I am interested. I am appalled by the way some people have spoken to John Lear at this site. I am here to say hello John, and that I honor you. I honor you for your experiences with Valdez, Howe, Bennewitz, others. I hope to believe in aliens because they are in my dreams and they have effected my physical life. I have a little concern about the Phil case. I am very happy to be here. I will always respect an insider like you John, and even though you may throw a few off track here and there is it always respect coming from me in this forum. You give answers to those who listen.

Let's try to make another Dulce thread going because I want to take your suggestion on backpacking around the reservation...

Thank you

Edwards

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Edwards Patterson]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

This is going beyond the limits BS. I and many others don't agree with John but we like his posts and his way of presenting his opinions. For *** sake, give it a break. Your opinion is well known. He is funny. You are just rude.

John,
It is clear you are loved and cared about. What greater thing could anyone covet. Happy 65 and many more.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hey John,

confirm me that the "CARET Drones" are part of the Blue Beam project.

It stinks to my nose.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by buddhasystem

Dear Springer,

best regards

Buddha S.

Thanks for the post BS.

Would you please write out 3 or 4 reasons why we know that the moon has a density of 3.3 gr/cm3? If you can keep the expanations to about 10 or 15 words or less. Something like this:

1. because we know the density of the earth is 5.5 gr/cm3 and with the formula Fg=G x M1M2/r2 we can figure it out.
2.Measurements from earth
3. Angular velocity
4. Soil samples from the moon.

But more scientific.

I need this because I am writing an essay on the civilization on the moon and I want to be sure I know how the moons density is figured by mainstream science.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
. . . Our scientists have reround time 3 times now in an effort to fix something. Each time they reround time it made whatever the problem was worse. I have no more details than what I just told you.

Hello John,

I have been following this thread from day one, although for the past few months I have been "off the grid." It is great to get back and catch up. Thanks again for all your insights and of course your moon photo thread (which I have not been able to catch up on yet!!)

Of everything you have written the above quote fascinates me the most, I know you say that you have no more details, but can you at least impart where you uncovered this information or what lead you to this belief.

thanks always for your time and knowledge.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Originally posted by johnlear

I need this because I am writing an essay on the civilization on the moon and I want to be sure I know how the moons density is figured by mainstream science.

Thanks.

Wow, an essay on a civilization on the moon (pause for my laughter) could it trouble you to include the SLIGHTEST amount of evidence that has not been tore up time and time again right here in your own forum, or are you just re-hashing the same things over and over?

[sarcasm]But then again, maybe your right. The moon is so far away it almost not even studied by anyone. It's not like you can just go outside and look up at it or anything. A huge civilization such as the one you blindly insist is there could hide forever with not a single prying or curious eye from earth scrutinizing them.[/sarcasm]

John, don't you think you would fare better pushing your Venus stuff, at least there we have less information about it than the moon, and you could make stuff up, tell stories, fantasize (whatever it is you do out there in the wonderland) about it and it stand a chance of at least hanging around a little longer than your moon stuff??

admin edit:removed snide comments, member is advised the next one will be a red flag warn

[edit on 12-16-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
John,

Love your post, it has a touch of your humor to it...

I saw some pictures and heard some news that their were buildings on the moon, maybe made by aliens or humans. I have heard alot from NASA and the astronauts.

Here is my first question:

Do you have knowledge from insiders of evidence that extraterrestrials have visited the moon?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Wow, an essay on a civilization on the moon (pause for my laughter) could it trouble you to include the SLIGHTEST amount of evidence that has not been tore up time and time again right here in your own forum, or are you just re-hashing the same things over and over?

John, don't you think you would fare better pushing your Venus stuff, at least there we have less information about it than the moon, and you could make stuff up, tell stories, fantasize (whatever it is you do out there in the wonderland) about it and it stand a chance of at least hanging around a little longer than your moon stuff??

I think you are getting a little bit rude here.
Are we doing some character assassination here ?
Leave the man alone if you dont believe him.

Cant you leave it alone? drop it ?

And at least show some RESPECT for people thinking different than you.

I cant stay fully ontopic here because i dont have a "question for John Lear" but i do like to send my Respect to you Mister Lear.
You have been answering most of the time with great patience to these people, fair play to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Edwards Patterson

John,

Love your post, it has a touch of your humor to it...

I saw some pictures and heard some news that their were buildings on the moon, maybe made by aliens or humans. I have heard alot from NASA and the astronauts.

Here is my first question:

Do you have knowledge from insiders of evidence that extraterrestrials have visited the moon?

Thanks for the post Edwards. Absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt both the U.S. Government and E.T.'s have bases and or entire cities on the moon which has a gravity of at least half that of earth and probably a gravity equal to earth on the far side. The Moon also has a breathable atmosphere. This atmosphere is probably denser on the far side than it is on the near side.

That is my opinion and I believe it. Part of that information came from insider information given directly to me.

If you don't buy it I don't blame you one bit.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Thanks for the post ITF, maybe you can handle this one for BS until he responds. Yes there have been questions I have been unable to answer but I think I am getting closer to the explanation of why mainstream science is in error.

[sarcasm]But then again, maybe your right. The moon is so far away it almost not even studied by anyone. It's not like you can just go outside and look up at it or anything. A huge civilization such as the one you blindly insist is there could hide forever with not a single prying or curious eye from earth scrutinizing them.[/sarcasm]

As I say, ITF, it does take a little bit of unraveling but I think I am getting closer.

I would appreciate it if you could respond to the following statements:

1. Would it be fair to say that the earth's crust has an average density of 2.7 gm/cm3 and that the moon's average crust density is 3.3 gm/cm3 and that to satisfy a gravity on the moon of one sixth earth's that an iron core in the center of the earth was hypothesized, to make the earth's density 5.5 gm/cm3 (to make the Fg+ G x (M1M2/r2) come out correctly) and subsequently scientifically backed up with the measurement of shock waves?

2. Would it be fair to say that another way of determining the density of the earth was measurement of asteroids and the polar axis of the earth?

3. Would it be fair to say that originally the density of the earth was determined by the Cavendish experiment which used 2 solid metal spheres, and that this experiment determined the gravitational constant in Newton's gravitational equation which was then used to determine the mass of the Earth?

Thanks you for your time and expertise, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your input ITF. Let me unravel the moon mystery first. Its closer and I have more information on the moon.

Thanks again for your post and I anxiiously anticipate your response to the above statements.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join