It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thanks so much Mr. Lear,

For your reply and insightful comment regarding my Vitruvian Man/Masonic compass and square discovery. I sincerely appreciate you're taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, it has been said that rocket scientist Dr. Wernher Von Braun actually viewed the bodies of the alien beings from the Rosswell crash. Do you think he was brought in to evaluate the situation?

I understand that Dr. Von Braun brought most of his V2 rocket team with him to be handed over to the U.S. military in Belguim at the close of WW11 with Germany. With his broken arm in a cast after an auto crash Dr. Von Braun made a statement that he would much prefer to be turned over to the U.S. military because the U.S. would allow him to go to Mars if he wanted too.

Do you think he ever went to Mars himself or was he only instrumental in getting the Secret World Team to Mars in 1966? Rik Riley

[edit on 11-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi John,

Have you heard of the "groups" Black Monks, Blue Moon, and Alpha 1&2?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Pilgrum

Now belief is a personal thing but evidence is for the masses isn't it ?

Thanks for the information Pilgrum, it was greatly appreciated. I forget, did we ever see them pound a nail with that 'hammer'.

John, first you noted that the astronauts probably used magick to influence the experiment with the hammer and the feather dropped from the same height on the Moon (reaching the surface in the same amount of time, consistent with the 1/6 grav). Now, you seem to imply that the hammer was a lightweight fake. Which one is it John?

Never mind.

Try dropping a feather and see if it goes straight down, along a straight line, as it did in the vaccum of the lunar surface. It won't work, will it? Due to aerodynamics, the feather will go every which way. Same applies to the alleged fake lightweight hammer. Of all people you, John, as a veteran pilot, should know such things. It almost seems your knowledge went the way of your credibility.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by buddhasystem]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
John you probably already read this, but in case you didn't here's the link.

www.klas-tv.com...

You said, "George Knapp seems to be about three years behind you."
Do you think he will be able to catch up someday....maybe when he retires? He just so caught up in the hustle and bustle media business right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lajansann

I will caution you that John Lear is not a Freemason. Not necessarily that this comment is wrong, just that he is not a Freemason.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mr. Lear, I have a question. I found an excerpt on the web about an interview you did with art bell. It had a troubling quote I would like you to explain

He also believes that the government never, ever intends to released any UFO information and if forced to say anything, will obscure, tangle and weave a deceptive lie.

Asked outright if the public has a right to know these facts, John says, "No! They don't!"

Why?

"Because!" was his admittedly evasive answer.

is this an accurate quote, and can you explain it ?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Mr. Lear, I have a question. I found an excerpt on the web about an interview you did with art bell. It had a troubling quote I would like you to explain:

Asked outright if the public has a right to know these facts, John says, "No! They don't!"

Why?

Yes, I certainaly can. What part of 'because' is it that you don't understand?"

And thanks for the post SHP.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by MountainStar

John you probably already read this, but in case you didn't here's the link.

www.klas-tv.com...

You said, "George Knapp seems to be about three years behind you."
Do you think he will be able to catch up someday....maybe when he retires? He just so caught up in the hustle and bustle media business right now.

Thanks for the post MountainStar. Information cannot be assimilated immediately. If someone would introduce you to a gray and then you shook hands and then you walked away, the first thing you would say would be, "I don't believe that just happened." A year later you might say, "It happened but I still don't believe it." Two years later you would say, "I met a gray and shook hands with him but I still have trouble believing it was real." Three years later you would say,. "Three years ago or so I met and shook hands with a gray. At least I think I did."

George is all caught up now and probably ahead of me in many areas.

George Knapp is one in a million. When you talk to him he actually listens and thinks. Which most investigators don't.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by GeeGee

Hi John,

I think that that is the Richards stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by rikriley

John, it has been said that rocket scientist Dr. Wernher Von Braun actually viewed the bodies of the alien beings from the Rosswell crash. Do you think he was brought in to evaluate the situation?

Thanks for the post rik. I am not sure whether or not Von Braun went to Roswell but he certainly inspected the crashed wreckage. There are those that say he also saw the bodies, but I don't know for sure.

Dr. Von Braun made a statement that he would much prefer to be turned over to the U.S. military because the U.S. would allow him to go to Mars if he wanted too.

Do you think he ever went to Mars himself or was he only instrumental in getting the Secret World Team to Mars in 1966? Rik Riley

We certainly had craft available to go to Mars when Von Braun was alive. I don't know whether he actually went or not. Very few people get to go and come back for security reasons.

I came within one day of meeting a person who had been to Mars. Before I got to the meeting he disappeared. Someday I will tell that whole bizarre story. Of course, I have no proof that any of it ever happened. But it did.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by mentalempire

I will caution you that John Lear is not a Freemason. Not necessarily that this comment is wrong, just that he is not a Freemason.

That is correct, I am not a Freemason. That is why I am able to discuss all of the things I talk about here on ATS.

Thanks for the post, I was happy to clear that up.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Mr. Lear, I have a question. I found an excerpt on the web about an interview you did with art bell. It had a troubling quote I would like you to explain:

Why?

Yes, I certainaly can. What part of 'because' is it that you don't understand?"

And thanks for the post SHP.

Mr. Lear, can you please expand upon this (as you know the asker intended) to detail why you feel the public doesn't deserve to know the truth about UFO's?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think that that is the Richards stuff.

Richards stuff? Who is this you speak of?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by GeeGee

Hi John,

No I don't think so. Let me look them up.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by PartChimp

Mr. Lear, can you please expand upon this (as you know the asker intended) to detail why you feel the public doesn't deserve to know the truth about UFO's?

I have to go up to the mine tonight. Will be back Sunday evening. I will answer you then in detail. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I came within one day of meeting a person who had been to Mars. Before I got to the meeting he disappeared. Someday I will tell that whole bizarre story. Of course, I have no proof that any of it ever happened. But it did.

Thanks for the post.

Hi John,
This is exactly why I love to read your posts! Please tell the story, proof or not, I want to know more. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hay john......

This has been on my mind for a while.....

You believe in Lazars story....although how could you not when he showed you area 51, where he himself got fired from doing that....
You support what he sais, he helped you print the moon pictures....etc

Bob says he witnessed the testing of an (alien craft) at area 51 or S4, what ever one, and that the craft ascended a few meters and then landed. That was supposably a successful and almost breakthrough test......so just getting it off the ground was an achievement...this was in the early 80's right?

Now, you also claim that we went to the moon and mars in 1962, in an alien craft, or reverse engineered alien craft, either one.....

If we could go to the moon in 1962, why were the people at area 51 or s4, whichever one, being so impressed with the achievement of getting it off the ground a few meters in the 80's...?

john please help me out here...thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey Mr Lear !!!!!!!!

Are you able to comment on the following short video?
Can you identify anything that they are trying to show?
www.youtube.com...

Many Thanks.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
john

you may or may not know i really like you and think you are brilliant...

BUT PLEASE...

When that person asked what you meant by "BECAUSE!" as your single word
answer regarding Disclosure on the Bell show,
you response was worse than Ron Ziegler....

"What part of because do you not understand?"

I'll answer that for the poster:

We do not understand the part AFTER 'because' that you omitted in your answer
when asked WHY the public cannot "handle the truth"...

By being flip and cute with your responses, you lose credibility, sir.

Simply say: I do not think the public is ready for disclosure because______________

The blank in provided as a placeholder for your actual reason, belief or theory
as to why- as to the reason- as to your point of view regarding why
the public cannot handle disclosure.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT in your opinion about why we are not ready- now or ever...

But by being obscure, you teach us nothing except how to be an evasive
White House spokesman candidate.

PLEASE- answer the question- with a full sentence.

I also am respectful to you, sir- but I found that response short, rude and unfair
to that honest question posed by your fellow ATSer.

1 buck says you can't answer the original question without making a comment
that attempts to be clever and smug.

If, however, you do answer the question straight- you got a new crisp one coming your way to that dry desert air.

Timothy

PS What did the Saurians think about the crashed probe, or is that tomorrow, Sunday?

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join