It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Easy Tiger

I was thinking about same thing. Almost every country have some space programs. Even in poor countries... They watch sky and planets. If this conspiracy is global why some renegade countries like North Corea or Iran dont break the silence? They surely have some observatories and other ways to know about truth. These are not amateurs with telescopes in backyard... And russians? What about them? They can see all secret launches... Why they are silent? With so many peoples involved in conspiracy there must be a leak here and there...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hi John,
Aviation guys your (our) age usually buy a Cessna 210 or a small twin and fly out on Sunday mornings for breakfast with the guys. What's the deal John?
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to John Learpost by johnlear

Hi John

Btw Stewart Swerdlow will be on Coast to Coast on Thur. 9-27-07. He seemed interesting to listen to.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hey John Lear, it's been a while since I've posted here, I was just wonderin' if Bob told ya anything about how the aliens controled the aircraft and the three amplifiers that swing in the lower section of the craft. I'd also like to know about the alien writing that appeared when the craft powered up, did Bob draw ya how the writing looked 'cause I still can't gain access to the Bob Lazar site which featured some of this stuff, have a nice day John Lear.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Mr Lear,

I have heard good, bad, and otherwise here on ATS about you. Nonetheless, I will make my own interpretation of you and the facts.

My question to you, sir, is what about the Japanese mission to the moon? (kayagawww.jaxa.jp...

I have heard little to none about it in mainstream news. Why are they there? We have already mapped the moon, correct? Are the photo's that kayaga gets accessible to the US? This is very exciting only if there is full disclosure of the mission in real time(honesty)! No hold on what the Japs give up, right? I know 2 days will tell. Thanks!

Guzzeppi

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I finally finished reading the entire thread, and gained new perspective on a lot of things.
I had to make sure once or twice that the topic was in fact

"Questions to John Lear"

and not

"Question John Lear"

Another question John...

If you had known earlier what you know now abott ET's and NSA and NASA, what would you have done differently?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by qrios]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
John, do you have any theories on the upcoming 12/21/2012 scenario? Do you predict any drastic changes?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How does the no plane theory explain-away the passengers of those flights?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
John:
I just tried to enter ATS!
It rejected my Account Passwoed?
What the HELL is going on??
Does this criminal government also control ATS?
The Internet is NOT FREE, John!
It is CONTROLLED like the entire human race is.
C.
[email protected]
Use: John at ATS
in email title, OK?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Does anybody know why John is not replying to the posts in his own thread?

Just Wondering...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by qrios]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by qrios

If you had known earlier what you know now abott ET's and NSA and NASA, what would you have done differently?

That is a very difficult question to answer.

From the time I was 16 I was totally immersed in aviation and didn't come up for a breath until I was 43 in 1985 when I read Budd Hopkin's book, Missing Time.

So the answer is probably nothing.

Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by corusso

How does the no plane theory explain-away the passengers of those flights?

Passengers can't be explained away. Something had to be done with them.

I believe that eventually, maybe not in my lifetime, someone, somehwere will discover what happened to each and every passenger.

My opinion is that within the next year or 2 the mysteries of 911 will begin to unravel. And as usual for big coverups it will be an innocent comment made in an innocent setting. Does the name Alexander Butterfield jog your memory?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For folks too young enough to remember and too lazy to search (like me):

Alexander Butterfield

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello MR> Lear
What is your opinion on the Hollow Moon Theories being as that some have speculated and have said that the moon is a artificial satelite created by an advanced race millions of years ago. There is also a report by Dr. Gordon McDonald who was a leading scientist at NASA who states that after an analysis of the moons motion, it appears that the moon is hollow'
Indeed , it would seem that the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere. There is also a writer Don Wilson who presents documents as evidence for this hollow MOON theory.
Just curious to know what your thoughts are on this matter or if you have any info we can look into. This came into mind after reading so many threads about activity on the moon and anomalous objects that were reported.
By the way the astronomers are baffled by the sudden acceleration of the Moons motion in a recent total solar Eclipes,this article can be found at www.time.com which states at the end of the report the ACCLERATION OF THE MOONS MOTION IN IT"S ORBIT

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by angelc01

Hello MR> Lear
What is your opinion on the Hollow Moon Theories being as that some have speculated and have said that the moon is a artificial satelite created by an advanced race millions of years ago. There is also a report by Dr. Gordon McDonald who was a leading scientist at NASA who states that after an analysis of the moons motion, it appears that the moon is hollow'
Indeed , it would seem that the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere. There is also a writer Don Wilson who presents documents as evidence for this hollow MOON theory.
Just curious to know what your thoughts are on this matter or if you have any info we can look into. This came into mind after reading so many threads about activity on the moon and anomalous objects that were reported.

Yes, the moon is a essentially a spaceship which was towed or placed into orbit around the earth many thousands of years ago. And yes, it is hollow, not like a basketball, but with huge cavernous areas used for laboratories and other things. There are huge areas within the moon that contain what we would call 'machinery' but I have no idea what this machinery does.

We look at the moon at night and see a huge, apparently lifeless satellite. The truth is the moon is teaming with life, life like us here on earth and aliens. The far side of the moon has as many strange objects on its surface as it does within. The farside also has rivers, lakes, forests, cities and occasionally snow covered mountains.

The U.S. Government has been visiting and mining the moon since the early 60's and I estimate that there are many, many thousands of persons from the US and other countries who have been taken there to work and live.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
People...

One of our Moderators has already chimed in on this thread indicating the REQUIREMENT for CIVIL and POLITE conversation here.

I just deleted two posts, one that will get the member who posted it a 3 day break from these Fora and one that indicated the first one was RUDE, useless and added nothing to the conversation (no worries for that member I would've said the same dam thing).

GET POLITE or GET thyself to another thread. If you think John Lear is a madman who is full of it that's your right, BUT we don't need to read you opinion in this thread get it? The man is sharing his life's experience and aural knowledge, he has every right to do so since a Member ASKED him to. If a Member asks YOU to share YOUR opinion of John Lear rest assured I will protect that thread with equal vehemence whether your opinion is positive, negative or somewhere in the middle.

ATS is NOT a site available to useless diatribe pointing out the OBVIOUS and admitted lack of evidence and scientific basis in Mr. Lear's offerings. He clearly states the "mainstream" scientific community and NASA have covered all these things up in his opinion. Going forward from that point is NOT a hard thing to do, if it causes you grief to read this then please don't.

If you can be socially graceful and CIVIL in your challenges and accept when the man says he has no proof then do so if you can't then don't post. There are many Members who would like to read what he has to say and by George they are going to be able to read it.

Thank You...

Springer...

I concur. Instead of bashing our beloved John Lear, go watch Hannity and Colmbs.
Show the man the respect he deserves and EARNED, he isnt some park bench bum washing windows on cars for a dollor.
Mr. Lear comes from a very, very accomplished family, and he is also a very accomplished man.
His views are excellent. I cant prove to any one of you here that I live in Kansas city, but I do, because I know it to be true. I drive here everyday.
You guys dont know if its the truth.
Johns views on life on other planets is provable to a certain extent that whoever has the proof releases it.
You guys that think we are here all by are lonesome in this huge, awesome universe, are very unique, that is to say you are very "full of yourselves".
No offense to anyone, I like to read all the opinions.
I thank God John Lear is here with us, and he has a thick skin.
Allot of folks wouldnt put up with what I would call "ingrates". (no offense to anyone intended.)
It seems that some guys posting are trying to run John off.
That is what I suspect.
And I call that Government. (Lets make John look nutsy sorta thing)
If you cant say something nice, then dont say anything at all.
Its that simple.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi John,

I have a question about about a picture on your livingmoon website:

Lunar Orbiter 3
LO-3-213-H1

There is a city grid referred to in the image, which is clearly visible to me.

However, to me it it looks more like some knd of military installation.

So, my question is: do you believe that this could be some kind of military installation, and if so, who do you think may have built it - which leads me onto thinking about whether it is perhaps still in use today.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Does C.E.M. have anything to do with this particular situation ??
because I recieve emails from this company which deals with oil and mineral rights from all over the world. I participate in the buying and selling of stocks with this company and I have seen some strange going ons to complicated and extensive to mention in this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
hey john

i was just wondering if it was you who said there is a ufo testing site in australia?.........if so where do you think it is?..........thank you........also i think you are a top bloke!

EDIT:about the moon was it brought here to watch our planet and species grow/evolve?...........or do you have no idea?

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ..AuStRaLiA..]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
hi john. i just want to say that i have up untill a few days ago never heard of you but have listened to just about every radio or video posting you have out here on the web. i wanted to ask your opinion on a story that my grandfather has been telling me for many years.

i'm from australia and back in the 50's before my grandfather migrated to australia he was a milling engineer for roles royce in london. when he moved to australia there were no jobs in this line of work for him so he had to work in a automotive factory that made and supplied parts for the automotive industry in australia.

in the early sixties he met another man at the factory that worked in the same area as him, not exactly sure of the specifics of his title or work. over a period of about three years this guy did not seem to get along with any of the other people at the factory and kept mostly to himself. however my grandfather used to make an effort to talk to this guy as he told me he felt a little sorry for this guy. so anyway this guy over this time said to my grandfather that he was from another planet and that he would frequently travel to his home planet for the weekend. (up untill now i have always thought this guy must have been on some hard drugs or slightly insane because it was too weird a story to believe). and my grandfather thought it was weird aswell. but there is something that this guy did back then that pretty much shocked the whole factory when he did it. and my grandfather still talks about this today. i don't know when colour tv came out in the u.s but in australia my dad has told me that they didn't get colour tv's over here untill the early seventies. so this guy while in working in the factory somehow scavenged up enough parts from around the place and assembled an object around the same size as a typical lunch box. now from what my grandfather can remember this square looking box had a whole heap of transisters joined together to make a flat panel which was roughly about 5 inches square. when he turned this thing on my grandfather said that he was watching colur tv. and he swears that there was no glass screen or gas chamber behind this thing, as what was used back then to produce a picture. so this led me to believe after hearing you talk about other people in our solar system that maybe this guy was telling the truth.? this guy reckons he was from mars aswell. my grandfathers description of this guy was that he was quite tall and looked and walked funny.

so what i want to know is, is it possible that this guy was just ahead of his time in inventing what to me sounds like the modern day flat screen tv or is it possible he was from another planet.

cheers,

ashley.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join