It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Ok, John, now that you guys have had your little fun, Mrs Fossett wants her husband back.

Tell the guys to dump him outside the main gate. I'm sure he's learned his lesson about overflying the keep out areas.

Here's the deal Bedlam: you tell us everything we want to know about the WTC plasma nuke and you get Steve back. And we don't want to hear your yadda yadda that it hasn't been developed yet. Know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In that case, I'll let her know he died bravely.

Where are you guys going to dump the plane with his remains after the interrogation? I'll write up a note you can leave her from him. It'll be a real tear jerker.

Just try to minimize the electrical burns. Oh, and it's getting real tough to explain how people shoot themselves twice in the back of the head, so try to keep the guys in check this time.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

In that case, I'll let her know he died bravely.

Where are you guys going to dump the plane with his remains after the interrogation? I'll write up a note you can leave her from him. It'll be a real tear jerker.

Just try to minimize the electrical burns. Oh, and it's getting real tough to explain how people shoot themselves twice in the back of the head, so try to keep the guys in check this time.

I just got up from the floor. You will never know how long and hard I laughed.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Ok, John, now that you guys have had your little fun, Mrs Fossett wants her husband back.

Tell the guys to dump him outside the main gate. I'm sure he's learned his lesson about overflying the keep out areas.

Here's the deal Bedlam: you tell us everything we want to know about the WTC plasma nuke and you get Steve back. And we don't want to hear your yadda yadda that it hasn't been developed yet. Know what I mean?

nope...no plasma nuke. it was a Red Mercury bomb.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Nope. Only terrorists use red mercury. This was one of ours.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Nope. Only terrorists use red mercury. This was one of ours.

Only terrorists use red mercury? Like yours? Gee John you dont have to point out the same thing twice

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
John;

Over the years, I have downloaded most of your interviews that I could find on C2C and other places and have a great deal of respect for you. My question deals with the 911 inside job. I found a site that claims that the airliners that hit the WTC buildings were not planes but that the planes were digital images that were created and that missiles really hit the WTC. I must say that after looking at the event with a different perspective, I now believe that this might be a possibility. After all, how could a large airliner just melt into a large steel building and even come out the other side?

With all of your experience, what do you think?

www.911hoax.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
john, do you know if there is anything on the internet about the incident Joe McMoneagle describes in his book about the soul catcher? i did a quick google search and found some other information about him but i couldn't find anything about the incident of him following a soul to the moon..

thanks for your time

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi John,

I don't know if this is already asked, but i have some questions regarding the alien Eissenhower met with, the one that offered to help us get rid of the greys..

Where did this alien come from?

Why did they want to help us? What's the catch?

Why did the american government reject this? because they didnt get
technology is something i already know, but didnt they knew the greys had lied to us on a very large scale, and we just had to get rid of them, one way or another?

Why did they just accepted a NO!! ? They know we need help, because if they didnt, they wouldnt have come to us with that proposal.. I cant believe they just accepted that answer and "flew" back home.

Oh wait, something just popped in my head i want to ask about...
If i remember correctly, it was you who said that we see "them" everyday but just couldnt tell the difference between them and us humans.
What does this mean? that my neighbour could be someone from a planet far far away? That they just "infiltrated" our society? That would mean some people with power could be alien?
And do you know how we CAN tell the difference?

Forgive me if i didnt remember this like i think i do, and it wasnt you who said it...

I dont know if you know the answers to these question, but it wouldnt hurt to ask, i hope you can answer some..

And uhm.. i would like to say, english is not my first language, im from Holland so forgive me if you dont understand some of the things i asked..

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkymtnhi
John;

Over the years, I have downloaded most of your interviews that I could find on C2C and other places and have a great deal of respect for you. My question deals with the 911 inside job. I found a site that claims that the airliners that hit the WTC buildings were not planes but that the planes were digital images that were created and that missiles really hit the WTC. I must say that after looking at the event with a different perspective, I now believe that this might be a possibility. After all, how could a large airliner just melt into a large steel building and even come out the other side?

With all of your experience, what do you think?

www.911hoax.com...

Well actually, i have seen some vids with helicopter perspective on a Dutch site, and there aint no planes.
When you are at the exact same level of height or above it as the planes are, there just aint no planes.
When you watch from below the planes level of height, you do see them.

So everybody up in the sky who saw it happen just saw an explosion, like a bomb went of.

Is this possible, do you guys (your government) have a hologram technology?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheNetherlands

I don't know if this is already asked, but i have some questions regarding the alien Eissenhower met with, the one that offered to help us get rid of the greys..

Where did this alien come from?

Don't know.

Why did they want to help us? What's the catch?

Don't know.

Why did the american government reject this? because they didnt get
technology is something i already know, but didnt they knew the greys had lied to us on a very large scale, and we just had to get rid of them, one way or another?

Don't know.

Why did they just accepted a NO!! ? They know we need help, because if they didnt, they wouldnt have come to us with that proposal.. I cant believe they just accepted that answer and "flew" back home.

Don't know. I assume that if such a confrontation reallly happened that the aliens assumed we knew what we were doing and went on their way.

Oh wait, something just popped in my head i want to ask about...
If i remember correctly, it was you who said that we see "them" everyday but just couldnt tell the difference between them and us humans.
What does this mean? that my neighbour could be someone from a planet far far away?

Yes.

That they just "infiltrated" our society?

Actually, 'visiting' might be a better word.

That would mean some people with power could be alien?

Of course.

And do you know how we CAN tell the difference?

I heard this and tried it with no apparent success. If you see some one you suspect might be an alien, think (but don't say it out loud), "Hey you! I think you are an alien."

If they appear startled or turn and look at you directly in the eyes, you were correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Well actually, i have seen some vids with helicopter perspective on a Dutch site, and there aint no planes.
When you are at the exact same level of height or above it as the planes are, there just aint no planes.
When you watch from below the planes level of height, you do see them.

So everybody up in the sky who saw it happen just saw an explosion, like a bomb went of.

Is this possible, do you guys (your government) have a hologram technology?

My opinion is that holographic technology is presently at the state where they can put a house, a building, a city, a mountain, a mountain range, an airplane, a bomber wing, anything, anywhere and you could not tell the difference between real an fake.

They could, for instance, simulate an attack frm outer space and place a hundred giant saucers over each city in the country. Then broadcast an announcement to the effect that "the aliens have asked that if everybody turns in all their guns there will be no attack."

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmm, guess i made a mistake and it wasnt you who told about Eisenhower and that meeting.
Problem is, in the last couple of years i have read and seen so many on these topics, by so many people... Sorry.

Hmmm, I have never actually suspected someone being alien, but im gonna give it some try's, in public area's... who knows what will happen.

And last but not least, yeah it wouldnt shock me if there is a hologram technology so very advanced they could fake hell falling out the sky with nobody even noticing it fake.
Have you seen the vid i was talking about?
It was quite a shock the first time i saw it, and ive watched it over a couple of times, its hard to comprehense...

Off to work, and when im home im gonna read everything about that soulcatcher thingy... seems to damn important not to read...

I dont want to spoil your great thread, so i edited in this post... but these are 2 vids of what im talking about. TV imaging or holographic technology?

www.youtube.com...
www.dutchfightclub.nl...

so, now im off to the soulcather thingy...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hi John,

Are you familiar with Alex Collier?

He's an alleged ET contactee, one whom I find to be very interesting to say the least.

I think I found something in his book that you might find intriguing. This is an excerpt from his book "Defending Sacred Ground".

"Our Moon has an atmosphere comparable in many places to that of
Earth. In many of the large craters on the visible and the hidden
side, the atmosphere is said to be denser that sea level on Earth.
Our Moon has a small egress at its north pole, and the crust is
thinly shelled in places. It is only twenty-one miles thick in some
places, and thirty-five miles in others.
We've been told that our moon is dry. A million times dryer than the
Gobi Desert. According to the Andromedans it all depends on where you
are. They say the hidden side has many large underground lakes, huge
in size. The irrigation and terra forming is occurring on the hidden
side on the surface, but is occurring underground on the visible side
to hide the agenda. Apollo 15 discovered and took pictures of water
vapor cloud that appeared from the hidden side. This would be most
odd and unusual if the moon really didn't have much of an atmosphere,
as we've been told. Because clouds would be impossible. (skipping)
Upon arriving on the surface of the moon;, the NSA astronauts,
together with their tour guides, the Greys, were taken to the
underground facilities where the remains and skeletons of Reptilian-
like beings and human beings were found. Also, old Orion technology
was discovered. This location has been identified by the Andromedans
as underneath the crater named Jules Verne. The andromedans say the
size of this facility hidden under the hidden side of the moon is
approximately the size of New York state.
These huge underground facilities contain large lakes, plant like of
Earth, alien form manufacturing machinery, food storage facilities,
and space craft hangers. Also, alien writing is to be witnessed on
the walls in the hallways. The NSA astronauts also were shown eight
vaults that were sealed, but information regarding their contents has
not been disclosed to me. Artificial Terra environments are being
created all the time to house and support hand-picked personnel by
the World Government. (skipping)
There is an atmosphere on the far side of the Moon being created on
the surface for extended habitation. There is also water, lakes, and
vegetation. They are literally turning it into a habitable colony.
From there, the World Government decided to go to Mars in March of
1959. This ultra secret space program was developed and launched
largely from the Soviet Union, simply because of its natural
resources and size. They could virtually do everything in secret.
Upon first arriving on the moon, the World Order astronauts, with
help from the Grays, reopened the ancient underground facility. We've
had a working colony on the moon since 1961 according to the
Andromedans.
When the Apollo astronauts landed on the moon, the World Order had
been there for some time. This knowledge and technology was withheld
from the lower levels of NASA and our military. NASA has been used as
a blind to keep the people from truly knowing what was going on
there. The astronauts were silenced under threats and they remain so
today."

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

There are some things you mentioned that I hadn't thought about, but some things still don't make sense to me. I'll think about it a little longer.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to John Learpost by johnlear

Hi John

I sent a post to you at the end of #84, but maybe you didn't see it. Did you happen to read it and want to reply?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Silvernote

If you don't mind I would like to ask you a few questions.

1) Do you know of anyone else who states the moon doesn't rotate and brought in place not by natural means?

The issue of rotational lock is an interesting one. If you talk to some they will say the the moon is one of the few moons in our solar system that is in rotational lock. If you talk to others they will say most moons in the solar system are in rotational lock.

Tidal lock is a relatively new term that means that earth tides influence the moons rotation and actually cause the rotational lock. In my opinion it is a scientific scam to account for the moons rotational lock.

Drs. Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov (both Russian) were the first to seriously propose that the moon was a spaceship and came from somewhere else, possible not even our solar system. Their hypothesis appeared in the eminent Soviet Journal "Sputnik" in the early 1970's.

Their hypothesis:

The moon is an artificial Earth satellite put into orbit around the earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves.

We refuse to engage in speculation about who exactly staged this unique experiiment, which only a highly developed civilization was capable of.

Norman Bergrun also hypothesizes the same thing but expands on the method of delivery with EMV's (eletromagnetic vehicles). (Ringmakers of Saturn copyright Norman Bergrun.)

2) How many moons does the Earth have?

I believe only one but it would depend on your definition of moon. I don't believe there are any moons hiding behind out moon if thats what you mean.

3) Did you ever come in contact with Maurice Chatelain?

No. I wrote to him several times and never recevied an answer. Whether he actually got my letter or not I don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I heard this and tried it with no apparent success. If you see some one you suspect might be an alien, think (but don't say it out loud), "Hey you! I think you are an alien."

If they appear startled or turn and look at you directly in the eyes, you were correct.

Oh my, John, you really got to me with this one.

It just so happens that I once was watching a person who may or may not be a benign reptilian talk to a bunch of children. This person asked the kids a question that had an obvious 'no' answer. This person then put their head forward and did an exaggerated side to side head shake. I thought to myself, "Hey, you better be careful over there, you are looking like a big lizard." This person immediately looked right at me dead in the eyes from across the room and raised an eyebrow in what I took to be an, "Oh, yeah?" type of response. I almost lost the burrito I had cooking downstairs out the rear exit right then and there.

Now you got me thinking it wasn't just my imagination running away with me. Thanks a lot.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well, I've only read the first 10 of the 86 pages in this topic, but I'll go ahead and ask my questions anyway. I hope these have not been repeated.

1. What is the Illuminati's role in this whole thing? We always talk about them being the "shadow that controls the populace", but if there are aliens out there, would they allow it?

2. Back a while, you said that the aliens have "everything they have ever wanted and ever need" (may not be exact quote). Does this mean that some of them can do anything as well? Are some of them so technologically advanced that they have even prevented aging and death?

3. Are our minds controllable? As in, can our minds be controlled by controlling specific electric pulses in our brain, going against or possibly even changing our will? Or does our spirit prevent that?

4. What are your thoughts about the upcoming date of December 23, 2012? I have heard many things about this (some "end of ze world" scenarios, other saying that it's the "end of the ___ era"). Will aliens be doing anything on this date? Will our government? EDIT: I see that this question was answered on page 22, so instead, I will change my question to: Do you believe something will even happen on that date, if not the end of the world/era/etc.? Will the government orchestrate some sort of thing for that time, or will it go by like another 1/1/00, 6/6/06, 7/7/07, 9/14/07, etc.?

[edit on 9/16/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to John Learpost by johnlear

Hi John

Thanks for answering my post.

I thought you might be interested in someone who states what you do pertaining to the moon not rotating and was brought into place other than by natural causes. His name is Stewart Swerdlow. And he says his great uncle was the first president of the Soviet Union. Interesting of all the people you brought up about this they were also Russian.

It was on the George Noory program 6-13-07 when I heard him being interviewed. He was very descriptive of how the Earth became inhabited and who took control. He was in contact with many different alien races at an early age, past lives, an presently.

In his book Montauk: The Alien Connection, he described some of the different races and that they contributed their DNA to make the human race here. He also mentions a second Moon has been stationed over the Earth by the same race that put the first moon there. It arrived behind the Hale-Bopp Comet in 1997. (That is why I asked you how many moons does the Earth have). And that an alien race has an agenda to retake control of the Earth via the second moon due to being driven underground in the past. He gives an account of the family names of this race.

According to his communication messages with ET, the String of Pearls comet was a created event designed to turn Jupiter into a sun which would in turn melt the nearby frozen moons of Jupiter and Saturn. This would then create many Earth like planets that would be habitable for colonization.

He also talks about his involvement in the Montauk Project. Btw are you familiar with that?

I wanted to let you know you are not alone with your belief. He seems to provide alot of information to support his view and you might like to read up on it. Much of it is also on the web.

Swithching gears I just came across one of the most respected futurists, John Peterson www.arlingtoninstitute.org...
Since you are into aviation you may have something in common with him since he writes on the future of aviation for Professional Pilot magazine and is a member of the board of directors of the Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation.

One more thing. Did you ever talk with David Adair?

Thankyou

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join