It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
John has addressed that question in this very thread, I believe. He must tire of being asked the same questions over and over. It may well be that he merely wants the poster to research and find his previous comments on this subject instead of being spoon fed.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I totally think we are ready... again! We have so much blatant proof of off-worlders visiting this planet and humanity over our history that it is sometimes hard to think so much of it gets swept under the rug as it is discoverd. Sumerian artifacts, ancient Egypt, Bible references... blah blah etc.etc. It's all there..... If we have been visited in the past.... why are they so elusive to us now? I dont see what the big deal is. The secrecy of Alien existnace to humanity just seems like such a joke to me..... I really dont see what the big deal is.... why hide it. Why the big cover-up. Who benifits? Is this their will or our governments?

How can anyone honestly look up into the night sky at the unfathomable vastness of the universe and think they are in any position to determine that they/we are the only intelligent life? Were what..... only 1million years old as a species??? Please.. the odds are so against that.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I came within one day of meeting a person who had been to Mars. Before I got to the meeting he disappeared. Someday I will tell that whole bizarre story. Of course, I have no proof that any of it ever happened. But it did.

John,

Maybe can you tell more about that?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hi John Lear. I hope that this post is within the bounds of the thread. As a pilot with so much time in the sky, can you tell me and those that may have an interest, have the contrails of aircraft changed over the years? It appears to me that routinely, that the contrails of some aircraft of today end up creating "cloud cover" and hiding the sun. Thank you in advance if you are so inclined to answer this question.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by PartChimp

Mr. Lear, I have a question. I found an excerpt on the web about an interview you did with art bell. It had a troubling quote I would like you to explain:

Asked outright if the public has a right to know these facts, John says, "No! They don't!"

Why?

"Because!" was his admittedly evasive answer.

is this an accurate quote, and can you explain it ?

Yes, I certainaly can. What part of 'because' is it that you don't understand?"

And thanks for the post SHP.

Mr. Lear, can you please expand upon this (as you know the asker intended) to detail why you feel the public doesn't deserve to know the truth about UFO's?

First of all let me apologize to all who took me to task for my smart @@@ answer. It was uncalled for.

Yes, I made this statement on the Art Bell show. I should have qualified the answer by saying "They may think they have a right but in my opinion they don't need to know."

For most this answer is not one bit more satisfactory than the original answer but here is why I said what I said:

The question of 'Disclosure' is so far reaching and so overwhelming that it would be impossible for anybody to believe the truth. Of course there are aliens. Billions and billions of them. When, and if the government grappled with disclosure I imagine that the main question was, "How much do we tell them (the public)?

Its not just he grays, or the Nordics, or the Reptilians its the billions and billions of others. It's the question of "Which ones do we tell them about?" And "What do we tell them?"

I understand the predicament the government is in. I know only a small portion of what they know, but its enough to know what kind of a fix they are in. And they have no way out. Because if they release the tiniest bit of information it will open the proverbial "Pandoras Box." They would be assailed by every religious group on this planet.

They'll be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They prefer the 'damned if they don't' and here's why.

The government has a little secret. They have been doing business with aliens since the 30's. They have really cool technology beyond your wildest imagination. And they use it for their own benefit. Not yours. So why would they want to share any information with you?

The reason I say the public doesn't need to know is because it is too complex and too overwhelming.

The only 'real' reason that most want 'disclosure' is that 'they' have figured out there are really aliens all over the place and 'they' feel that everybody else should know this fact. The fact is that nobody who 'doesn't know' whats going on doesn't need to know. It won't make their life any easier. It won't pay the bills. It won't get their kids off drugs. It won't make the price of gas go down. All it will do is cause more trouble than we have already got and we have got enough with plenty more coming without throwing aliens into the mix.

So the answer is, "Why trust the government to tell you something when you know darn well they are not going to being totally honest?" Figure it out for yourself. There is certainly enough information on the web to figure it out. And you can sure as heck learn a lot more about it than the government would every tell you. Ever.

Look at the people on this website that don't think reptilians exist. That makes me smile. Whats the government going to tell you, "Yes, there are grays but reptilians don't exist." What a joke. Of course reptilians exist and so do a lot weirder aliens. A lot weirder.

So, no. The public does not need to know that aliens exist. But if you want to know, don't wait for the government to tell you because it ain't going to happen.

The truth is not 'out there'. Its right here. All you have to do is figure it out for yourself.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by DeathOfAmerica

Hi John Lear. I hope that this post is within the bounds of the thread. As a pilot with so much time in the sky, can you tell me and those that may have an interest, have the contrails of aircraft changed over the years? It appears to me that routinely, that the contrails of some aircraft of today end up creating "cloud cover" and hiding the sun. Thank you in advance if you are so inclined to answer this question.

Thanks for the post DOA. I don't think there are that many more contrails but I don't really check on it that much. But there are enough people who think there are that I will tell you, if it is true, what it might be.

If it is true that there are much more contrails it is an effort by the government to control something going on in the atmosphere. Maybe global warming. Maybe something else.

The government has access to a knowledge base that is not available to the general public. So they know something that we don't and they are trying to deal with it.

Now I have heard stories that it is some kind of bio-experiment that may or may not be for our benefit. I don't know.

Thanks for the post and sorry I can't be more helpful.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
First off, I admire your courage as well as your perpetual spirit in seeking the truth, whatever the truth's definition may apply to your case, and to our cases.

Nonetheless, I'd always like to judge and think critically. That is, while I may not be fully prepared for a fact check of everything I've read from you, I am however prepared to perform a brief logic check of your posts in this thread. Let me just expose several logical fallacies I encountered in these 91 pages:

I see there's some 'Argumentum ad Ignorantiam' involved in your discussions. You assert, you state propositions, you draw conclusions, but who does the burden of proof fall on? If you cannot logically and factually support your conclusions, then should "we", the other truth-seekers assume the burden of proving your assertions?

Moreover, there's a lot of Petitio Principii involved. That is, you are almost surely attempting to reach to conclusions via tautological premises. Those conclusion, as I'm sure you already know, will be tautological, and therefore not acceptable on logical grounds, unless supported on factual grounds.

Third, I've noticed some Non Sequitur arguments in your (and some other members') discussions related to our solar system and a supernatural being that is a spirit distributor... Well, I may have misconstrued that, but it's a logical fallacy, all in all.

Furthermore, you so strongly believe that the conclusion you provide are true, such that you attempt to induce your beliefs to others. This is another logical fallacy, namely consequences of belief. And I've noticed that fallacy appealing to yet another one - the Fallacy of Composition - by means of which you state a conclusion because you and two or three other "masters" believe it. (Please, do not misunderstand my quoted words, I'm not being sarcastic. I just need to learn your viewpoints regarding your logical fallacies. Thanks!)

And finally, there's the fallacy of insufficient statistics - you cannot stimulate a generalization based on no statistical inference whatsoever.

Yes, logic and its laws do not constitute a universal principle. They are, nevertheless, important in determining the factual and logical strengths of your conclusions. For instance, it first sounded ridiculous to me to read that there's a technologically advanced life on Saturn. Logically speaking, this is a Reductio ad Absurdum fallacy because I can give you any proof by contradiction. But, the question is, can you?

[edit on 11/23/2007 by Borix]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by Borix

Yes, logic and its laws do not constitute a universal principle. They are, nevertheless, important in determining the factual and logical strengths of your conclusions. For instance, it first sounded ridiculous to me to read that there's a technologically advanced life on Saturn. Logically speaking, this is a Reductio ad Absurdum fallacy because I can give you any proof by contradiction. But, the question is, can you?

No. I think.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.
John Lear

According to the Theory of Probability (1), the Theory of Information (2), and Logic (3), then I will be expecting a good reason for not considering your life's work an almost sure absurdity.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by Borix

According to the Theory of Probability (1), the Theory of Information (2), and Logic (3), then I will be expecting a good reason for not considering your life's work an almost sure absurdity.

Thanks for the post Borix. Actually my lifes work was as a pilot. Although I have been retired for 6 years now, I flew for 40 years, 160 different types of aircraft, in 60 different countries, amassed over 19,000 hours of which 15,000 was in command of pure jet aircraft of 1, 2,3, or 4 engines. I was type rated in 23 aircraft over 12,500 pounds and held more Federal Aviation Administation Certificates than any other airman and that record still stands. At one time I held 17 world speed records including speed around the world in the Lear Jet set in 1966.

While my lifes work may not be an absurdity I freely admit that there is certainly a possibility that the last 4 or 5 years of my research into questionable space related scientific dogma does leave some unproven theories.

Thanks for your post and your input.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Look at the people on this website that don't think reptilians exist. That makes me smile. Whats the government going to tell you, "Yes, there are grays but reptilians don't exist." What a joke. Of course reptilians exist and so do a lot weirder aliens. A lot weirder.

Mr Lear:

So why are you convinced that reptilians exist? There is no real evidence
that I have seen. I see your disclaimer signature. Is there another UFO conference happening anytime soon? I really want to attend one.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Terrylynn]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrylynn

Mr Lear:

that I have seen. I see your disclaimer signature. Is there another UFO conference happening anytime soon? I really want to attend one.

If you take a look at what Mr Lear posts you will see that he provides no evidence for any of the outrageous and frankly ridiculous things he posts.
But if people keep reading it and patting him on the back for posting it, he'll keep posting it.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
John,

Maybe can you tell that story about the person who allegedly was on the Mars?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Mr Lear:

Terrylynn, this might help you somewhat on understanding reptilians and if they exist. On Amazon.com look up the book written by Jim Sparks called "The Keepers by Jim Sparks" An Alien message for the human race.

The book was prologed by Linda Moulton Howe, she has recieved many awards including national and International for her documentaries. I know of 3 regional emmys she has won as well as being up for a national emmy in the past. Her list of credentials is very impressive.

Linda Moulton Howe wrote a book called Glimpses of Other Realities Volume11: High Strangeness where she interviewed Jim Sparks and in this particular section of the book it talks of Jim's encounter with Reptillian Humanoids and their warning and their possible agenda. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I don't know what John has heard or seen (outside of things like the Lazaar story he has told)....but i have my own reasons that likely overlap some of his own.

Believing they exist does not mean you subscribe to all the kookery on the web.

I believe that there are "reptilians", but we don't see them as lizards. THis designation exists, primarily, due to some similar biology between them and earthbound lizards (such as dual eyelids and metabolism).

Using terms like "reptilian" is tricky, as the term is loaded and carries plenty of its own conjecture.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Believing they exist does not mean you subscribe to all the kookery on the web.

I believe that there are "reptilians", but we don't see them as lizards. This designation exists, primarily, due to some similar biology between them and earthbound lizards (such as dual eyelids and metabolism).

Depends what you mean by kookery, but it could be true. I think Niels Bohr said it best.

"Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true."

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I believe that there are "reptilians", but we don't see them as lizards.

Pray tell, why do you believe in this? Are there also humanoid life forms similar to frogs? Do we see them as frogs? Do we have also humans similar to insects? (I don't mean their intellectual capacity).

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I believe that there are "reptilians", but we don't see them as lizards.

Pray tell, why do you believe in this? Are there also humanoid life forms similar to frogs? Do we see them as frogs? Do we have also humans similar to insects? (I don't mean their intellectual capacity).

that is a good question(s). I do not know. I have never seen any of this, but have several independant sources that have provided me various level of anecdotal information.

But don't bother. You believe in nothing. I am not going to try to convince you, as it really does not matter to me. Any "evidence" i have is not worthy of scrutiny, and as long as it works for me i am ok with it.

Don't bother trying to "save" me from irrational beliefs....

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Mr Lear:

that I have seen.

Thanks for your post Terrylynn. I am convinced that reptilians exist because of all the reports by people who have seen them including 2 good friends of mine. The giveaway is the two sets of eyelids. Of course, this sounds pretty bizarre to those not familiar with the subject. But no matter. Reptilians exist and one species of reps look just like us except they have a double set of eyelids.

Is there another UFO conference happening anytime soon? I really want to attend one.

February 23 at Laughlin. I am not a speaker but I usually go and hang out. :

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi John Lear

I want to play a lil game.

I will give you this text and you will tell me if you agree or disagree at the points ok?

This is pretty much my perspective right now and i'd like to know how much you agree to that. I've been studying this stuff for nearly 2 years now.

1)The Reptilians rule this world.

2)They have created us, interfered with our history and "played gods" often, and especially with the egyptians.

3)We were created by them, they bio engineered the grey species to overwatch us and do the intelligence work.

4)Their goal is to bring out the NWO and use us as their slaves to further enlarge their imperium.

5)They are the reason for satanic worship, and the satanic leadership of the world, such as Freemasons, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati etc.

6) They are able to shapeshift and live amongst us that we don't notice.

And here's something i gathered recently.

I don't know if you know anything about this.

I know that you know, that the Earth or even the whole galaxy runs a circle of time, being restarted inbetween.
Now, i read on some sites that also tell alot about the Annunaki ( Reptilian agenda ) are in charge of the tool that builds up this matrix, this virtual reality that withholds us ( -> souls

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join