It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
John, you were no dummy you were surrounded by girls girls girls. So you say performing ballet wasn't so bad after all. My Mother made me take ball room dancing in the 6th grade. Now at first I did not like the idea but being 1 of 3 guys and the rest of the class being girls it wasn't so bad after all either.
Isn't it surprising in the last few years how popular ball room dancing has become. Rik Riley

[edit on 17-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Nobody has asked, "John is it true that you took ballet when you where a kid ....

John:

I seem to recall reading that you may have had a "missing time" episode after one of these ballet classes, correct? If so, what can you tell us about that?

Thanks. I appreciate your comments.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

I seem to recall reading that you may have had a "missing time" episode after one of these ballet classes, correct? If so, what call you tell us about that?Thanks. I appreciate your comments.

I came out of dance class (I took ballet, tap and tumbling) around noon on a Saturday and just across the street was the bus I used to take home. The bus ride was about 30 minutes. I boarded the bus and about 30 minutes later, after many stops, it stopped on my street which was 14th and Georgina and as I stepped of the bus I found myself getting on the bus back where I had just come from.

I was really confused and asked the bus driver, "didn't I just get off of this bus". He looked at me kind of funny. I don't remember anything else. I don't remember then riding it home again, I don't remember any further conversation with the bus driver. I don't remember what I did when I did get home.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

and as I stepped of the bus I found myself getting on the bus back where I had just come from.

I was really confused and asked the bus driver, "didn't I just get off of this bus". He looked at me kind of funny. I don't remember anything else. I don't remember then riding it home again, I don't remember any further conversation with the bus driver. I don't remember what I did when I did get home.

??? Ut oh. did you reach any kind of conclusion as to what happened in the missing time? anyone else have any explanations?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Tim, I am unaware of any 'personal' issues you allude to. You are welcome to bring them forward. You've spent the last few months calling me a liar for which you have never publically apologized.

I wish to offer a sincere and heart felt appology to you John for many of my comments made here on this form. At the time I felt I was being lied to. I need to work on my tolarence with people. Throwing accusations around is something I intend to work hard on.

I don't know what you mean that you are hoping to reach a point where you can talk openly with most people on this list. You have openly insulted and called me a liar for which there has been no apology.

Eventually you are going to have regroup, reassess, openly apologize and buy yourself a dictionary.

Again, I am Sorry for my actions!

I have learned a lot over the last month or so. Also, considering that you Explicitly state that your posts are oppinion based unless otherwise stated, an oppinion can NOT be a lie.

Also, I will admit that I've been sitting on some really old issues I should have address long ago. Our big blow-up's seem to come from the Dulce issue, which I intend to avoid. Most of my problem started back when I told you that Bahi Rock grew up on the Navajo Reservation and knew nothing of Dulce.

You're reply said: "A NASA engineer. Well, I am certain we could count on him to tell the truth"

John, We're so close that I refer to him as "Uncle Bahi". He's been a close confidant and a teacher of mine since I was a young boy. Bahi is more like an Uncle then a friend to me. Do you realize how hurtful it is to have a stranger tell you that someone who you look at as family doesn't trust you? Or how hurtful is is to have someone inply infront of the whole ATS community that someone you love is lying to you?

After that when you said something about Dulce, I lashed out by accusing you of lying. I know it was wrong, and I have no excuse for doing so. Granted, I will admit that I still don't Think Dulce is (or ever was) real, but that debate is for another place and time.

For the longest time, I dismissed the underground stuff in Nevada, until I looked over some older stuff I have had for a while. Recently, I found various items leading me to reconsider the idea of an underground facility at Groom Lake. Using Google Earth, I located what appers to be a partly hidden entrance to a secret facility in one of the mountains that surrounds Groom Lake. Having found it on my own, I have no reason to assume it was incorrect, despite Shadowhawk claiming that it only a corraling pen for cattle(sorry Shadowhawk, that's too far inside of Area 51 to be a corral for stray cows).

For me, the Discovery of an underground facility at Groom Lake was a true turning point in my veiws. Once I had the photos I started asking myself what else I was wrong about. Perhaps there are other critial clues I've overlooked that support what you've been saying all along.

Second, I know that I have problems with spelling. John, I have a disability that does involve some learning difficulties for me. I don't always have a dictonary handy when I sit down at a computer. I must say I feel insualted by always having that so publicly rubbed in my face by you over and over. Are you aware of how many times you have very publicly said things like:
"Tim, you spelling is horrable."
"Tim, buy a dictionary."
"Tim, is hard to take you seriously when you misspell things."

I've seen comments like this from you more than once, Mr. Lear. You complain that I insault you, yet you seem unaware of when you do it to me. I do my best to check the spelling of my work, however, I have days where I mess up badly.

John, honestly, it feels like you're laughing at me in front of everyone. All I ever wanted was for you to take me seriously and respect me like any other member of ATS, yet I haven't seen that. Yor are the only person who has EVER Ignored one of my questions completely because of a spelling error.

Having said all of that, I feel that it would be childish of me to keep holding onto a foolish grudge for so long. I ready to address our differences right here and move on! Sorry that it has taken my so long to come around.

Are you still willing to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones? I know I am.

Respectfully,

Tim

P.S. I've done my best to spell check this post, I hope I got everything correct!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
John, you were probably asked these questions already, but did you go to sleep during your bus ride and possibly have dreamed you were on the bus? Was this the same bus and same driver or a different bus different driver?

Were the same people on the bus ride that you originally were on with when you got back on the bus? What city were you located in at the time this happened? What was the weather like on both bus rides? Do you remember anything strange or out of the ordinary during both bus rides?

Did you talk to anyone else that was on the bus when you got back on the bus and asked them what could of possibly have happened? Did anything strange happen to any other passengers? Were you wearing the same clothes on both bus rides? Were you sitting next to a friend? Did you sit at the same seat on both trips? How did you normally pay for the bus ride or was it free? You say this was a 30 minute bus ride, and did you ever go under hypnosis to see if you had an actual missing time eppisode?

Could this have been a parallel universe you had entered into unknowingly? How was your blood sugar at the time or were you on any Meds? I know this is 20 questions but only curious. Rik Riley

[edit on 18-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
John,

Is there a thread here already on ATS that discusses your "moon being placed there and it has an atmosphere" theory?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Are you still willing to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones? I know I am. Respectfully, Tim

Thank you Tim. I accept your apology and am willing to bury the hatchet. Good luck on your Groom Lake find.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks John,

I'll let you know if I find anythine really intresting at Groom Lake.

Tim

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
John, you were probably asked these questions already, but did you go to sleep during your bus ride and possibly have dreamed you were on the bus?

Went to sleep on the bus...then dreamed I was on the bus? I am not following.

Was this the same bus and same driver or a different bus different driver?

Don't remember.

Were the same people on the bus ride that you originally were on with when you got back on the bus?

Don't remember.

What city were you located in at the time this happened?

Santa Monica, CA. The dancing scool was Brownie Browns Dance Studio located on 16th and Ocean Park Blvd. The bus stop was located just across 16th st. The bus went north on 16th and jogged over to 14th before Olympic and then continued north on 14th to Georgina where by house was near (222 14th st.) and then turned around on San Vicente to go back south.

What was the weather like on both bus rides?

Don't remember.

Do you remember anything strange or out of the ordinary during both bus rides?

No, but the more I think about it the more I would like to try a regression.

Did you talk to anyone else that was on the bus when you got back on the bus and asked them what could of possibly have happened?

No.

Did anything strange happen to any other passengers?

Don't know.

Were you wearing the same clothes on both bus rides?

Don't know.

Were you sitting next to a friend?

No. No friend. Didn't sit next to anybody. Usually there were very few people on the bus.

Did you sit at the same seat on both trips?

Don't remember.

How did you normally pay for the bus ride or was it free?

Paid but can't remember how much.

You say this was a 30 minute bus ride, and did you ever go under hypnosis to see if you had an actual missing time episode?

No, but would like to. I have done several other regressions for other events.

Could this have been a parallel universe you had entered into unknowingly?

Don't know.

How was your blood sugar at the time or were you on any Meds?

Don't know. No meds.

I know this is 20 questions but only curious.

I would have thought that there would be at least one question about the girls in the ballet troupe, like, was there a special one or did I have 2 or 3 that were special, or did I have any pictures of my tap dance class?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
John, the reason I asked these questions I have had several missing time episodes myself and bizarre things have happen to me. I used to work for a Siesmograph company out of San Antonio, Texas and we were in search of oil and Natural Gas strata.

I was working out in the field in the Pan Handle of Okla. We would lay 4 to 5 miles of cable at one time on the ground and connect the 26 pair cables into the computer seismograph truck. Connected to these cables were what is called geophones that were laid out in specified patterns on the ground. These magnetic geophones would pick up the vibration frequency once dynamite was detenated from apprx. 100 to 400 feet in deepth below the surface. These holes were drilled by smaller drilling rigs.

Once the dynamite was syncronized to explode a frequency tone was emitted to coinside with the recording of the strata data. We would record the data in the computer siesmograph truck, we called the dog house. The geophones would vibrate sending an electronic signal to the seismograph recording the strata data below telling us if oil or natural gas could be possibly underground in the area.

I am walking down the line in other words next to the cables laid out on the ground. The sky all of a sudden looks different a reddish tint and seems to be no sound the dog house seems to be in a different position. The air seems different everything feels different I turn around and start walking in the opposite direction, it is like I have lost my way and am disoriented. I see a wooded area you would call a woods that is now to my right.

Now in the Pan handle of Okla. a woods is a rare sight indeed. It was though I was on another planet very bizarre. I walked for a while and turned around again and started walking toward the dog house I could see way in the distance. Remember I am walking parallel next to the cable I look for the woods it is not there the wind is now blowing and things seemed to be back to normal.

I asked the Observer in charge of the 19 man crew did you move the dog house, he said no. I did not say anything to anyone because they would of thought I was crazy. I did not take drugs, meds, alcohol and had plenty of water to drink. It was as though time stood still and I was in another demension or planet. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I asked the Observer in charge of the 19 man crew did you move the dog house, he said no. I did not say anything to anyone because they would of thought I was crazy. I did not take drugs, meds, alcohol and had plenty of water to drink. It was as though time stood still and I was in another demension or planet. Rik Riley

Cool . No doubt a missing time or something similar. I have no doubt my incident was something like that. I can remember other stuff but just barely. Sometimes when I get close to remembering I think to myself, "Am I making this up?" or "Did I read about this happening to someone else?" and then I forget it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply John by the way did you have maybe 2 or 3 special girls you really liked alot in your dance troup? Do you have any pics of your tap dancing class?

My sister started dancing when she was 4 years old and I can remember her 1st tap dance class in Memphis, Tn. She became a professional dancer and singer at Disney World and was one of the head dance choreographers for many years. She also entered and danced during the miss Orlando padgent and Disney on Parade.

One of my dear friends had her own balley dance troup in New York City and played rolls in episodes of Route 66. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What is really bizarre I would have dreams of a different seismograph crew, again totally different crew and I knew everyones name as though I worked with them everyday. Again you are exactly right you ask yourself was I making this up or did it really happen. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
HI, this message is intended for John Lear. I'm not sure if this is really you (John Lear), or not but I hope it is. My name is Dan , and i'd just like to start by saying that I consider it a tremendous honor and privelege to actually be able to send a message to you and possibly to converse with you. I guess you could call me one of your "fan's", so to speak. I've been interested in ufo's and aliens since I was a child, but it's only been in the last year or so that I've been doing a great deal of research. Anyway, I've read the interviews of many alleged "insiders" such as Lazar, Burisch,Cooper,Friedman, etc. and I have to say that your stories are the most fascinating. I just wanted to let you know that no matter what anybody says I think you are great man and you've accomplished more with your life than most people could dream of, and you are a great inspiration to me. I just wanted to say Thank You, for coming forward with the information you've disclosed on the Alien phenomenom. The Truth DOES need to come out, and I wish there were more couragous people like you. Again sir, it's truly an honor to be able to talk with you, and I do hope this message finds you. I did have one question for you, I was wondering if you were planning on doing any lectures anywhere in the near future? P.S my email address is [email protected], anytime you feel like talking about anything please don't hesitate to send me a message... to me it would be greater than money. Your Loyal Fan, Daniel Crane

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

John, the reason I asked these questions I have had several missing time episodes myself and bizarre things have happen to me. I used to work for a Siesmograph company out of San Antonio, Texas and we were in search of oil and Natural Gas strata.

I was working out in the field in the Pan Handle of Okla. We would lay 4 to 5 miles of cable at one time on the ground and connect the 26 pair cables into the computer seismograph truck. Connected to these cables were what is called geophones that were laid out in specified patterns on the ground. These magnetic geophones would pick up the vibration frequency once dynamite was detenated from apprx. 100 to 400 feet in depth below the surface. These holes were drilled by smaller drilling rigs.

Once the dynamite was syncronized to explode a frequency tone was emitted to coinside with the recording of the strata data. We would record the data in the computer siesmograph truck, we called the dog house. The geophones would vibrate sending an electronic signal to the seismograph recording the strata data below telling us if oil or natural gas could be possibly underground in the area.

I am walking down the line in other words next to the cables laid out on the ground. The sky all of a sudden looks different a reddish tint and seems to be no sound the dog house seems to be in a different position. The air seems different everything feels different I turn around and start walking in the opposite direction, it is like I have lost my way and am disoriented. I see a wooded area you would call a woods that is now to my right.

Now in the Pan handle of Okla. a woods is a rare sight indeed. It was though I was on another planet very bizarre. I walked for a while and turned around again and started walking toward the dog house I could see way in the distance. Remember I am walking parallel next to the cable I look for the woods it is not there the wind is now blowing and things seemed to be back to normal.

Dancing Disks
Another incedent was when traveling over the Arbuckles near Ardmore in Southern Okla. I see 2 shinny disks dancing in and out of the clouds they both were about a quarter the size of the Moon. The disks were making unbelievable manuvers and I was traveling to Madill, OK. to meet some friends.

I had shot lines with seismograph crews in the area and knew the back roads pretty good along I-35. It was at night and being very interested wanted to drive down the back roads to take a closer look at the disks.

My X screams do not go down that road she was scared to death so I drove on. We arrive at our friends house and they said, what took you so long. I said it took as long as it usually does, and my friends said it took you 2 hours longer then normal which was about 2 hours normal driving from Okla. City. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply John by the way did you have maybe 2 or 3 special girls you really liked alot in your dance troup? Do you have any pics of your tap dancing class?

No, no special girl. They were all at my beck and call. Funny you should ask about the tap dance class picture:

Thats me on the far right.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My X screams do not go down that road she was scared to death so I drove on. We arrive at our friends house and they said, what took you so long. I said it took as long as it usually does, and my friends said it took you 2 hours longer then normal which was about 2 hours normal driving from Okla. City. Rik Riley

X's are always screaming...butl that would definately be some missing time.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
John, you haven't changed a bit over the years. I like the cowboy and cowgirl outfits I think looking back on those good old days not only was this for the kids but more so for the parents. No different then today and thanks for sharing your childhood and group tap dance picture.

Your right about X's and I did live in Texas. Not to change the subject my grandparents used to send me and my older brother to the Lightning Dude Ranch every year near Culver Military Academy in Indiana. We lived in bunk houses, road horses cleaned barns and yes we dressed like cowboys and yes there were cowgirls. We had a mess hall an inspection took place before each meal and if you had dirt on your hands, face, ears or under your nails you got paddled. John thats where I learned to go snipe hunting. LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not to change the subject my grandparents used to send me and my older brother to the Lightning Dude Ranch every year near Culver Military Academy in Indiana.

My little brother got kicked out of Culver for selling/using dope. I think that was the early 60's.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join